311 job matcher din søgning
Georg Jensen A/S, Frederiksberg
Would you like to be part of an international concept business with more than 100 years of history? Georg Jensen is a global company with a strong brand and a culture built on a deep and rich heritage of Scandinavian design and craftsmanship.
Georg Jensen A/S is looking for an Account Manager for our Home area. You will be part of our Global Wholesale, Nordic department placed at the headquarters in Frederiksberg, which comprises wholesale for all our product groups: Jewellery, Home, Watches and Silver. You will report to the Sales Manager Home DK.
We offer a challenging position in an international company, where you will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are looking for a dynamic E-Commerce manager who can make the difference for Grundfos driving and supporting our local companies in utilizing the different E-Commerce channels. The person will be a part of a relatively new performance oriented EMEA team, where E-Commerce is one of 5 performance work streams - the team is responsible for .com.
Reporting to EMEA Customer Care & Demand Planning Director as EMEA e-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development of the E-Commerce area together with Group functions and EMEA stakeholders
- Implementing E-Commerce Group Strategies within EMEA Region
- Ensuring harmonized E-Commerce processes in EMEA
Academic Work søger for UPS Danmark A/S i Glostrup
Ønsker du at arbejde med kundeservice i en international virksomhed? Har du en god forståelse for norsk og et godt servicegen? Så er denne stilling den rette for dig!
Der er tale om en fuldtidsstilling i en international virksomhed, som er blandt verdens ledende inden for branchen. Du vil i denne stilling blive en del af teamet, der varetager indgående henvendelser fra det norske marked. Som person kræver det, at du er smilende, positiv og omstillingsparat. Til denne stilling søger vi en fleksibel og motiveret medarbejder. Vi søger dig, som ønsker at arbejde med kundeservice i et ungt dynamisk miljø.
Vi søger dig, som:
- er flydende i norsk og engelsk
- har et naturligt servicegen
- har flair for IT.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Does it motivate you to play a key role in a safety, health, environment organization covering worldwide operations?
The overall purpose is to ensure conformance to the Groups SHE (Safety Health Environment) policy and as part of that reducing our environmental footprint, meeting our sustainability goals, and providing a healthy and safe work environment. This is done by providing professional assessment, assistance, information, analyses and guidance.
As the Environmental engineer we’re looking for someone to:
- Assist ROCKWOOL subsidiaries and Group Functions in dealing with environmental and working environment matters and support continual improvement.
- Make Group SHE audits at the factories to ensure compliance to external requirements and conformance to internal standards.
- Provide guidance in the form of the Group’s Mandatory Minimum Requirements, guidelines and best practices.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vejle
Do you want to help Danfoss Heating in achieving strong results regarding supplier deliveries, lead time reductions and supplier performance in general?
As a Category Buyer in Danfoss Residential Heating, you will be giving input and executing on the global category strategy in your own region (i.e. supplier consolidation, quality & delivery performance), identify and execute “KPI projects” for supplier performance, support on business growth or footprint projects and drive implementation of Service Level Agreements and consignment agreements for suppliers within your own category.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Support in smaller development projects within own category
- Drive and make SLA agreements within own suppliers and region
- Conduct risk assessment on supply base and give input to category.
Westfalia Automotive Denmark ApS, Fredericia
We are looking for an engaged and dedicated colleague for our Nordic Branch selling the Brands Westfalia and Witter, located in Taulov, Fredericia. We are looking for an accountant, who will be responsible for a variety of financial tasks within the Nordics.
The tasks will consist among other of following:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- VAT reporting.
You will get to work in an informal work environment where the way from idea to decision is very short and the organizational structure is very flat. You will come to enjoy very skilled colleagues who is all striving to offer the best service to customers, and who is very motivated in working together as colleagues and supporting each other across functions
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Har du lyst til at arbejde med elektronik og leverandørkvalitet, og motiveres du af systematisk problemløsning for at komme til bunds i problemerne?
Med reference til Quality Manager, Connect & Control Solutions Nordborg, vil dit hovedansvarsområde være sikring af kvalitet. Det bliver dit ansvar at håndtere leverandørafvigelser identificeret i vores produktion. Du skal gennem din tekniske viden og kontakt til leverandøren sikre god leverandørkvalitet. Desuden skal du sikre kvaliteten ved nye emner ved anvendelse af din tekniske viden og struktureret tilgang.
Endvidere vil dine hovedopgaver være:
- gennemgang og godkendelse af leverandør-8D-rapporter
- PPAP-gennemgang og godkendelse
- løbende kvalitetsforbedringer.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation?
Being part of the One ERP Program means that you will be a key player in Danfoss’ digital journey, helping to create a better digital customer experience and enable growth within Danfoss.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, test and implementation of SAP IM, WM, DWM to effectively meet the business requirements (overall responsible from start until end)
- Create design documents, functional specs for development activities
- Perform structured testing activities from test plan creation to integration and user acceptance testing
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you highly skilled in test, validation and documentation of production equipment?
As Senior Process Engineer, you will independently handle a lot of different smaller and larger projects, such as being the supply chain core team representative in project development projects. Your will be responsible for supply chain project milestone deliverables and provide documentation to our quality management system (IATF16949). Amongst other your tasks will be:
- Test and validation of production equipment
- Implementation of new production equipment
- Hand over to production
- Variable cost calculationsp
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Come and join us, if you are ready to put your project management skills to the test in a highly innovative environment.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities will be to lead strategic product development projects from concept to running production and market introduction according to Danfoss Product Development Program (PDP) processes. You will be responsible of Project team leadership, and you must be able to effectively overcome various “road blocks”, manage cross-functional resource planning and performance reporting.
To be successful in this position, you must have a proven track-record as project manager within product development and leading cross functional teams in a multi-cultural global environment. You hold strong stakeholder management skills and are both willing and able to mediate between differing stakeholder demands.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Saint-Gobain Nordic in Copenhagen
You will be part of the General Delegation’s HR Department in Ørestad, Copenhagen. Here, you are responsible for developing and optimizing our rewards policies as well as our HR systems in order to attract, retain and motivate employees as well as support Saint-Gobain’s overall C&B strategy.
In Copenhagen, you lead a team of 5 HR professionals who work with international mobility management, HR systems and payroll respectively.
This means that you:
- develop a strategic and forward-looking approach to C&B
- lead and oversee the yearly salary review process by supporting the local HR departments as well as ensuring compliance with rewards policies.
eloomi A/S, Copenhagen
You will be part of a cheerful team where we pull together. Your core mission is to open new valuable client conversations with attractive companies in appointed international markets.
For the right candidates, we offer:
- A vibrant international and fun work environment;
- Influence on your own job and the opportunity to shine;
- Personal development and exciting career opportunities.
Your job responsibilities:
- Identify prospects and decision makers in C-level and HR, and maintain updated prospect data.
- Act on leads from inbound marketing initiatives, contact prospects via different channels incl. social media, create interest, establish buying centre and start a buying process.
- Propel value proposition based dialogues and make live online solution
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
Vi søger en procesingeniør til vores vingefabrik i Aalborg, som i dag er verdens største vingefabrik med over 1200 ansatte fordelt på både produktion og administration. Du vil indgå i Onshore IE-team (Industrial Engineering), som har ansvaret for al teknisk support til produktionen. Teamet har mange varierende opgaver og arbejder selvstændigt og koncentreret omkring den lokale produktion.
IE-teamet har det tekniske ansvar for produktionsprocesserne i forbindelse med vingeproduktionen og for forbedring og implementering af processer ved introduktion af nye produkter i produktionen.
Hvad er mine ansvarsområder?
- Procesejer på bl.a. støbeforme og dorne
- Sikre stabile produktionsprocesser, der til enhver tid efterlever produktionens behov
- Kontinuerlig forbedring af processer
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
Do you have strong analytical skills and a commercial mindset? Do you want to set your mark on an area with significant impact on the overall business? Then you might be our new Pricing Analyst.
MAN PrimeServ is seeking an analytical and data driven pricing analyst with a strong business acumen and a commercially oriented mindset. We expect the right candidate to have a relevant educational background such as a master degree in finance or engineering, combined with a professional experience from a similar function.
You will be a part of a team of five employees within the department of Finance and Strategy and will play a vital role in optimizing PrimeServ’s pricing across the after sales business. The position combines the providing of pricing analyses with preparation of price proposals. You will strive for results through taking the lead of pricing related projects.
Do you have experience in the installation, maintenance and operation of cranes and/or lifts? Would you like to help manage the life cycle of all kinds of handling equipment in one of the biggest laboratories in the world? Then take part and work alongside engineers, scientists, and various technical teams at CERN! Take part!
- Organize, coordinate and supervise maintenance interventions.
- Plan, schedule and supervise installation and repair work in collaboration with the services concerned.
- Ensure that the work performed complies with assembly drawings, priorities and deadlines.
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features.
Riis Retail A/S, Kolding
Til vores Hospitality-afdeling søger vi en erfaren og særdeles kreativ Design Manager til at varetage konceptudviklingsopgaver for én af vores innovative kunder, Joe & the Juice.
Du får det overordnede ansvar for at videreudvikle et af de mest succesfulde Juicebar-koncepter samt det ledelsesmæssige ansvar for de øvrige designere i teamet. Sparring med direktionen og den øvrige ledelse på tværs af de forskellige brands vil også være en naturlig del i dagligdagen.
Opgaver og ansvarsområder:
- Konceptvedligehold og indretning af æstetiske og velfungerende butikker
- Daglig kontakt og kreativ sparring med kunden.
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
Freetrailer Danmark ApS, Søborg
The Freetrailer product team is looking for a hands-on Product Manager with prior experience collaborating with other teams on a complex technical platform powering both front-end websites, native applications and hardware.
We believe great products are built and adopted by customers when a group of committed, focused, and passionate team members play their positions to the best of their abilities. And this starts with a strong product manager who feels a deep sense of responsibility for their role.
You’re able to make constant product decisions, and is the lead resource for the rest of the organization when deep product expertise is required. This includes supporting the organizations that help bring the product to market and work directly with customers – namely marketing, sales and support.