11 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are YOU ready for a career change? Perhaps you are currently working as a nurse at a University Hospital involved in clinical trials or at a GP office and you would like to work in the Pharma Industry? Or you are working in Pharmacovigilance (e.g. as Drug Safety Associate) and would like to change into the clinical trial area?
As Clinical Data Manager you will be responsible for accurate, timely and consistent clinical data. You will provide clinical data management support to cross functional trial teams. You will have the opportunity to work with world-wide:
- Phase I trials: First-in-man trials
- Phase II trials: Dose-finding trials
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
Symphogen is currently experiencing an increase in activities within both the early and late stage projects. Furthermore, Symphogen is planning to start phase III clinical trials and to apply for a Manufacturing and Import Authorization (§39 Licence).
Symphogen therefore plans to strengthen the QA organization with a Quality Manager.
As Quality Manager you will be involved in every step of the manufacturing process from generation of cell banks, upstream and downstream processes, final formulation, filling, analysis and release of the final drug product. The manufacturing is outsourced to various CMO's in EU and US.
The Quality Manager will participate for the quality group in our projects covering process and analytical validation, PPQ, clinical supply, and eventually marketing application.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you are ready to set the direction for our Global Medical Affairs strategy for our many interesting and market-leading products and lead your own team of 4 Medical Advisors, then this could be your next career move.
- Lead and execute the Medical Affairs Strategy and operational plan to create value for key customers and the overall business
- Lead and develop the Medical Affairs team successfully included but not limited to performance management, talent management and training
- Accountable for understanding the external agenda
I Inspektionen, som er en sektion i Enheden for Lægemiddelkontrol, er vi 26 inspektører.
Du skal primært beskæftige dig med inspektioner og udføre pharmacovigilance inspektioner i Danmark.
Inspektionen har bl.a. til opgave at inspicere:
- pharmacovigilance systemer hos indehavere af markedsføringstilladelser eller deres repræsentanter.
- lægemiddelfremstilling og -engrosforhandling for at sikre efterlevelse af GMP/GDP (god fremstillings-/distributionspraksis) hos lægemiddelvirksomheder og sygehusapoteker
Vi lægger vægt på, at du har en naturvidenskabelig akademisk baggrund som f.eks. farmaceut, læge eller dyrlæge med betydelig erfaring med pharmacovgilance, gerne suppleret med audit erfaring.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Data Managers and Senior Data Managers with minimum 3- 5 years’ experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry, to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
As Data Manager you will be responsible for proactively ensuring planning and execution of Data Management activities on Genmab trials. You will be a key player in data cleaning activities as well as during data quality review/data trending meetings.
You will in close collaboration with our DM vendor be overall accountable for all DM activities and deliverables e.g. development of the data management plan, eCRF, data cleaning and database lock process to ensure high quality data on our trials. As Data Manager you will perform oversight of our DM vendor and support optimization of processes and tools to support further development of our department.
Nordic Bioscience A/S, Herlev
Nordic Bioscience Clinical Development (NBCD) is an international drug development organization. We believe that personalized medicine and innovation in study design and conduct is the key to developing new drugs smarter, better and faster.
As a result of our continued growth, we are now looking for a person to be a part of our CRA team in Herlev.
Your job as Clinical Research Associate is highly varied and will amongst other responsibilities include the following:
- You will act as liaison between the sponsor and the investigator and play a very important role in motivation of the investigators at the clinics and in ensuring patient safety and data integrity.
- You will perform on-site monitoring of the trials performed by NBCD according to ICH-GCP.
- Assist Clinical Trial Managers in ad hoc study management related tasks, which will be tailored to your wishes and your skills (or desired skills).
Vil du gøre en forskel for kræftpatienter.
Region Hovedstaden, Herlev
Vi udvider og har en ledig, fast, fuldtidsstilling til besættelse snarest.
Region Hovedstaden, København Ø
En stilling som reservelæge med tilknytning til øjenklinikkens kliniske forskningsafsnit er ledig til besættelse per 1. april 2018 og 1 år frem.
Region Hovedstaden, Glostrup