14 job matcher din søgning
GCP-enheden i København søger to GCP-koordinatorer 1. november 2017 til monitorering af kliniske lægemiddelforsøg og medicinsk udstyr på Region Hovedstadens og Region Sjællands hospitaler.
- monitorering af offentlige kliniske lægemiddelforsøg/medicinsk udstyr (alle specialer) på Region Hovedstadens og Regions Sjællands hospitaler
- vejledning/undervisning af offentlige forskere i GCP
- relevant oplæring og nødvendig efteruddannelse
Indrykket 15. august
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Medical Advisor role is to build scientific partnerships with stakeholders through evidence based and non – promotional materials, provide a high level of medical expertise and prepare/support the development, launch and commercialization of drug products through medical information sharing, education, clinical trial support for OGD/GMA and Medical Affairs.
- Develop long-term professional relationships, build advocacy with and gain contributions from MEs, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and decision makers.
- Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information and educate them on novel emerging data, selected areas of therapeutic interest, pipeline platforms and specific business critical issues that are medically relevant.
Indrykket 14. august
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Zealand Pharma in Glostrup
Influence and responsibility in a fast growing biotech company
As Medical Director at Zealand Pharma, you wil be responsible for creating and guiding clinical development plans for selected Zealand projects in close collaboration with project teams.
Your main tasks are:
- Providing medical and scientific input to the non-clinical and clinical development of new therapeutic compounds, mainly within peptide therapeutics
- Building and maintaining collaborations with external medical experts and research groups to support the further development and assessment of assigned projects
- Supporting the planning and management of clinical trials in close collaboration with Clinical Project Managers/Clinical Trial Managers and CROs from preparation of trial synopsis to reporting
Indrykket 14. august
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Lead Clinical Research Associate (Lead CRA) to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
Global Clinical Operations is part of Genmab Clinical Development and is responsible for managing the Genmab clinical cancer trials from early phase trials (FIH) to late stage trials while ensuring processes lives up to regulations and business ethics.
As Lead CRA you will be responsible for the planning, conduct and coordination of trial oversight activities with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and integrity of the data within and across Genmab clinical trials. In addition you will support the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) with identification of investigators, build relationship with investigators/trial sites and conduct sponsor site visits to support recruitment and ensure compliance.
Indrykket 11. august
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S is seeking a Clinical Trial Manager to the Department for Clinical Development. The department is responsible for overseeing and directing clinical development activities typically with the use of CRO's. The department is composed of dynamic teams with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
The successful candidate will be:
- responsible for designing, planning and conducting clinical trials to explore and document a compound's activity in terms of safety and efficacy
- responsible for managing and overseeing the process of conducting clinical trials from preparation of trial synopsis to reporting
- responsible for coordinating collaborations with CRO's and lead contract negotiations with CRO's
Indrykket 11. august
Inspektionen i Lægemiddelstyrelsen søger en lægemiddelinspektør, da vi ønsker at udvide kontrolindsatsen på pharmacovigilance-området.
I Inspektionen, som er en sektion i Enheden for Lægemiddelkontrol, er vi 25 inspektører.
Inspektionen har bl.a. til opgave at inspicere:
- pharmacovigilance-systemer hos indehavere af markedsføringstilladelser
- lægemiddelfremstilling og -engrosforhandling for at sikre efterlevelse af GMP/GDP (god fremstillings-/distributionspraksis) hos lægemiddelvirksomheder og sygehusapoteker
- lægemiddelforsøg for at sikre, at GCP (god klinisk praksis) efterleves i kliniske forsøg og med kliniske afprøvninger med medicinsk udstyr
Indrykket 7. august
Brænder du for et højt fagligt niveau med patienten i centrum og trives du i et arbejdsmiljø, hvor samarbejde sættes højt?
Region Hovedstaden, Region Hovedstaden, Storkøbenhavn
Region Hovedstaden, 7. august
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV
INC Research, Danmark
Jobsincopenhagen, 27. juli