Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
85 job matcher din søgning
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you an experienced in the finance process and ready to join Terma IT in supporting the digital business transformation in a global context?
Acting as IT Project Manager/IT lead, you will be responsible for driving digital business transformation or globalization initiatives and other IT improvement projects across the entire Terma organization.
This includes providing IT consulting services to the finance group in Terma, developing new finance solutions supporting global processes. Here you will be working with the strategy plan, roadmap, development and application support in relation to new finance developments. In developing and implementing these solutions, it is also your responsibility to always ensure that we are not compromising any of the required security or defense regulations.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you an experienced ERP Business Consultant or Developer and ready to join Terma IT in supporting the digital business transformation in a global context?
Your job will be to develop new solutions supporting global processes while at the same time ensuring that we are not compromising any of the related security or defense regulations.
Working within the development area, your primary responsibilities will be to work with:
- Assisting with the design and implementation of new initiatives supporting the digital business transformation strategy.
- Analysis, test and support of IFS application functionalities.
- Providing input to develop strategies for ERP simplification, global standardization and process excellence.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you passionate about ERP and providing IT solutions that supports business needs? Then we have just the internship for you!
As an Intern, you will become part of our IT Application team, consisting of 10 highly skilled colleagues who support the business with systems related to business processes in almost all process areas. Depending on the interests of the candidate, the job can be flexible in relation to process orientation or technical orientation.
You will be assigned responsibility for the upgrade of a part of the ERP solution, either a defined process area or a specific integration. This includes analysis of existing solution, discussing test, documentation, agree on future solutions, develop solution, test and verify with users.
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions, decisions and participate in supporting daily tasks within the team.
- Translate system requirements to software requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop the software solutions.
- Ensure software quality standards and compliance to medical standards are met through documentation, risk analysis, design reviews etc.
You will be a part of Fitting Solutions group. In this position, you will focus on development of Genie Medical CI. You will be overall accountable for the solution’s end value by defining stories and setting the Scrum development team’s backlog priorities. During this, you will work directly with product managers and other stakeholders, as well as with the development teams to ensure successful translation of user stories into high-quality software. You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Manage product backlog and prioritize deliveries based on value created, effort of development, and interdependencies
- Maintain a functional quality of a work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with a scrum master to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
Are you experienced with developing and maintaining database and data processing systems, to manage and prepare data for further processing and analysis? Do you thrive by walking new, challenging and innovative paths? Would you like to be part of an international company striving for global leadership within psychiatry and neurology by improving the lives of patients?
As a Data Engineer, you will apply your expertise within computer science and engineering to handle omics, clinical and real-world data in preparation for further analysis by Data Scientists, Bioinformaticians, Statisticians, and Researchers. Based on your experience, you will be involved in the implementation, customization, and maintenance of open-source solutions such as tranSMART for the management of omics and clinical data.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
For our Commercial Development CHEESE team in Hoersholm, DK we are looking for a strong profile that can drive the strategic and operational agenda in one of our most important business areas.
In Commercial Development, CHEESE Cultures & Enzymes you will be part of a strong team of 10 dedicated colleagues that are all managing the value chain and optimizing the commercial performance of their product portfolio. The team has great diversity both in professional background, seniority and gender which gives a good foundation of sparring.
As Commercial Development Manager your tasks will be to:
- Ensure profitable growth within your category and product portfolio
- Develop visionary product and industry strategies by defining a 5 year NPD roadmap, building and owning the business cases
- Work in close collaboration with Project Managers to secure the commercial direction in NPD projects
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the success and development of Triumph’s Strategic Accounts Business by taking full ownership of Merchandise of defined Strategic Accounts.
You will report to Head of Strategic Accounts North, a Leader who can empower his people by giving them exciting challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving the brand and business strategy by buying and recommending an optimal balanced collection covering the global brand strategy as well as Account needs and opportunities in close collaboration with the responsible Key Account Manager
- Managing and developing the Spice Dispo and in season assortment management process in close cooperation with Demand Planning, Customer and Key Account Management.
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J.
Are you known for your strong skills at administration and coordination? Do you want to work with HR tasks within the entire employee lifecycle? Minerva is looking for a HR Coordinator to support our expanding international organization.
As HR Coordinator, you have a broad range of tasks within the entire employee lifecycle. Your primary responsibility will be to handle the administration and coordination of HR tasks. This includes:
- Administrating and coordinating recruitment activities.
- Coordinating onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Updating HR data.
- Providing administrative support to HR annual processes and projects.
Introduce, present, sale our collections to our customers and to prospects linked to our subsidiary in Denmark.
Collect essential information and make a feed back to our headquarters in France to the Area Export manager.
Drives the sales-out of our current customers. Put in place action plan when necessary. Right product at the right time Checks the merchandising of our products in each shop. Do the necessary for switching the products between the stores when needed. Analyzes the sales, take care of the return, check the slow moving lines.....
You will play a key role in the experimental work of setting up advanced immunoassays (ELISA, MSD, AlphaLISA) to quantify biomarkers in relevant biological matrices, as well as characterization of antibody-antigen interactions to guide lead selection and engineering activities in antibody discovery campaigns. Your work will also include development of cell based assays and biosensor-based characterization of antibody-antigen interactions such as measurement of affinities and epitope binning. The majority of the work will be done in close collaborations with a single academic in the Biologics team.
We offer the opportunity to join an innovative team of highly qualified colleagues working in a scientific environment dedicated to discovery of antibody based drugs for treatment of neurological diseases. We work in an open and collaborative atmosphere with excellent possibilities to develop technical skills and scientific expertise.
Nal von minden B.V, The Hauge
Nal von Minden is a young and dynamic growing company and is now looking for a new Field Sales Representative to join our Scandinavian team.
Our Scandinavian marketing and sales department is located in The Hague, the Netherlands. This team currently consists of 11 young and enthusiastic professionals from the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark. We are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to carry out local sales activities in Denmark.
The position includes a variety of different tasks:
- Coordinating and making appointments for customer visits
- Planning and carrying out the sales process for new customers
- Demonstration and presentation of our products whilst visiting various segments such as clinics, hospitals, laboratories etc.
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
Our Sales Department for the brand Triumph is currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Representative.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering tactical and strategic account plans for Triumph customers in the Sealand area in Denmark, to achieve strategic business plans and annual financial targets.
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. We will support you in reaching business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.
PeopleLink recruiting on behalf of Haarslev Industries in Søndersø eller Herlev
Produce and maintain clear and concise documentation to customers
Haarslev Industries’ is looking for a new documentation specialist, who can help them by producing and maintaining high-quality technical documentation for their customers all over the world. Together with the team, that consist of your 4 colleagues, who all have multilingual competencies, you will produce documentation to many different markets. However, your main market is Russia, that requires high technical standards. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Produce clear and concise documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Maintain documentation and ensuring it is updated with instructions, graphics, lists of spare parts etc.
- Coordinate translations with translation agencies
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Frederikshavn
New position is offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The position will be part of the existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will carry out R&D test on both high and medium speed four stroke engines and be part of the global engine development team.
- Emission measurements at test centre
- Responsible for all emission measurement equipment
- Emission measurements of e.g. NOx and particles.
We offer a challenging job in an innovative and dynamic department and salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours.
We are looking for an experienced academic for a new position in Analytical Development, that will provide scientific leadership and coordination for analytical development activities. The department is part of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research (CPR).
You will be responsible for the analytical development in our global development projects within our highly integrated CMC project organization. You will lead the analytical development for small molecule API’s and IMP for clinical studies, and ensuring sufficient quality of release and stability analyses, and coordination of project activities across the organization.
Vitrolife A/S, Viby J.
We are looking for a team oriented software developer to develop our high tech medical devices, which are among the world’s best time-lapse solutions for the IVF market.
We develop and manufacture innovative medical equipment aimed at helping childless couples achieve their dreams of parenthood. We are a world-leading supplier – a position that we maintain through continuous development. We supply creative solutions in a market where reliability and usability are critical sales parameters.
- You will have a strong influence on your tasks and the future products of the company.
- You will work closely with everyone in the R&D department, which is composed of 15 software developers, engineers, physicists and biologists.
If you are passionate about automation and production equipment, this job is a great opportunity for you. We need two skilled engineers to join our team, as we have many new projects in pipeline. Pharmaceutical Bulk Production (PBP) manufactures tablets, capsules, ampoules and drops. We are 85 highly dedicated employees thriving to create the best supply chain in pharmaceutical industry.
As project engineer you will play an important role in our continuous work to improve our processes and equipment with the aim of increasing the robustness and efficacy of production. You will be responsible for a portfolio of acquisition and upgrade activities, managing the entire process from acquisition process, through execution and final evaluation of the individual projects.
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
Our Nordic Sales Department in Vedbæk, Denmark is looking immediately for a highly motivated Sales team assistant.
The purpose of this position is to provide direct and ongoing support to the Triumph Wholesale team as well as the Strategic Account sales team in Scandinavia, Benelux, UK and Ireland. You will support the teams through performance of administrative, clerical, and customer service related duties and not one day will be the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting of Head of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales team in Northern Region
- Arranging travels including visas, flights, cars, accommodation and handling appropriate expense reports
- Booking rooms and conference facilities and arranging in-house and external meetings, workshops and events
Are you passionate about QEHS and want to shape Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) within Global Logistics in the newly established position of Quality and Food Safety Manager?
As Quality and Food Safety Manager, you get the chance to play a key role in heightening the QEHS standards across Arla Global Logistics and make a significant contribution to our future success.
Your tasks will include:
- Setting minimum standards for Quality and Food Safety within Global Logistics across countries and ensuring global deployment;
- Monitoring and analysing Global Logistics Quality & Food Safety data as well as developing plans to continuously improve performance and address performance gaps;
- Maintaining and developing the overall Global Logistics QEHS management system.