201 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you have a solid understanding of guidelines across EMA/ICH/FDA, and you are looking for a job with great variety of tasks and global vision, you don’t have to look any further. At LEO you will be part of a successful and rapidly growing company, and you will join a well-functioning department known for team spirit, cooperation and genuine care for each other.
As Senior Pharmacovigilance Specialist your primary focus is to make sure that overall processes are maintained and optimised in order to submit/distribute case reports according to PV legislation and maintain a high compliance in relation to legislation worldwide. In overview your primary tasks will be to:
- Surveillance of outsourcing partner
- Maintain quality documents and processes (both for post marketing and clinical trials)
- SAE reconciliation and reconciliation of cases with affiliates and partners
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
QA Operations is looking for an experienced Director to assist with daily management of the Department and facilitate quality oversight and general compliance during manufacturing activities and batch release of biological intermediates and APIs for commercial / clinical trials.
As QA Operation Director, you will be involved in various daily operational tasks in a dynamic and challenging environment. The team handles review and approval of quality documentation e.g. Batch Production Records, Master Production Records, Specifications, QC analytical procedures, QC stability documentation, validation processes (PPQ manufacturing process and QC analytical method validations), Change Requests, Deviations and CAPAs.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
As our new technician in Manufacturing you will be part of a professional and dedicated team. The team consists of both scientists and technicians who run both microbial and cell culture production lines. You will experience a very dynamic working environment with a high variety of tasks, and an environment where cGMP production never becomes routine.
As member of our “Solution Preparation & Production Support team” you will work with:
- Preparation and filtration of buffer solutions and upstream media from small scale (< 5 kg) to large scale (up to 2000 kg).
- Daily Planning of work, ordering of raw materials and disposables, approval of finalized buffers and medias
Do you have a degree in finance or economics? Would you like to kick-start your career by working with production optimisations for a market leader within sustainable building?
With reference to the regional finance manager and in collaboration with relevant organisational stakeholders, you will be involved in controlling, analysis and managing financial information. You will have the opportunity to work with local as well as international tasks which entails:
- following up on production efficiency and material consumption on site
- preparing budgets, estimates and monthly reports
- maintaining effective communication with factory managers, production workers and other internal stakeholders to ensure complete financial overview
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a software developer at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions used within the pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical and academic segments worldwide.
You will develop software with a strong focus on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and work closely together with scientific experts in the area of bioinformatics to create the best solutions for genetic data analysis. The product roadmap is ambitious and there’s plenty of room for contributing to both the direction of the products and the technical solutions.
- Develop state of the art NGS analysis software
- Be part of a large software project characterized by many complex algorithms with a heavy scientific foundation
- Design and implement both algorithms and GUI.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic senior software engineer to develop experimental design, data collection and learning features for our software platform supporting the genetic engineering of microbial strains.
We are developing a comprehensive research platform consisting of services for integration with lab instruments and an integrated web application for data capture, data analysis and experimental design.
As a senior software engineer joining our group you will develop new features together with other software engineers and with the input of our researchers. You should have a cooperative nature and be willing to nurture talents in yourself and your teammates.
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you have solid experience within mammalian cell culture and you are looking for a new opportunity, this could be it! LEO Pharma has embarked on a very exciting journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner and part of making this come true is an increased and prioritised focus on biologics. Within LEO R&D, we are currently building internal biologics CMC capabilities - drug substance, drug product, and analytics - and that is why we need you.
Your overall focus will be upstream process development and scale-down of existing cell culture processes for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs). In close collaboration with up- and downstream colleagues, one of your first important tasks will be to contribute to setting up our new upstream process laboratory to facilitate tech transfers, to support formulation development and to enable future process development.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a key role in building up biologics capabilities within LEO Pharma?
Your overall focus will be downstream process development and replication of existing processes for monoclonal antibodies (mAb). One of your first important tasks will be to set up our new downstream laboratory for mAb purification to facilitate tech transfers and formulation development – in close collaboration with up- and downstream colleagues.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Participate in the establishment of a downstream laboratory.
- Operate lab-scale chromatography systems (GE HealthCare Akta systems i.e. Pure, Avant and Pilot with Unicorn 7).
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of the Substation Control Systems (SCS) in Siemens future infrastructure projects?
Then come join us in a team of engineers who designs and implements digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore. You will have a leading role in insuring the right implementation and design of the SCS system, starting from the smallest RTU in a 10/04 kV substation to the big redundant gateways in the 400 kV substations.
You will support our customers in the SCS applications, and commissioning of substation control systems. Therefore, we are looking for you, who are able to understand complex technical problems and who can translate it into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course think as much possible security in all technical aspects possible.
CGI Danmark A/S, Aarhus eller København
Vi tilbyder nu et spændende og udfordrende job som senior konsulent i vores Corporate Performance Management-team. Vi sætter i teamet en ære i at levere de bedste løsninger og konstant at holde os up to date på, hvad der sker inden for Performance Management.
Hos CGI har vi momentum og overhaler mange af vores konkurrenter. Vi har adgang til nogle af verdens mest avancerede og gennemtestede teknologier og har brug for endnu flere dygtige medarbejdere, så vi fortsat kan indfri vores ambitioner om at vokse og samtidig være de bedste.
Du vil i jobbet som senior konsulent få ansvar for bl.a.:
- rådgivning, analyse og design af løsninger – med udgangspunkt i kundens situation og processer og baseret på den valgte software
- sparring med og rådgivning til kunder i relation til budgettering, forecasting, konsolidering og analyse.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
As the Global Talent Attraction & Employer Branding Manager, you will drive the design of the global employer branding materials and templates, as well as manage the implementation plans. You will lead the discussions and decisions on global tools and providers with the intent of ensuring that the global Talent Attraction, Recruitment and On-boarding processes support the realization of the business strategy and business growth ambitions.
Your key responsibilities and job content:
- Specify Group goals and drive global initiatives within Talent Attraction & Employer Branding
- Engage with business leaders, HRBPs and Recruitment experts to identify local and regional needs and support improvement plans within the recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Initiate projects for further exploring synergies within the global recruitment- and on-boarding processes
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you enjoy working in Java, Python and Scala? Join us now to create awesome big data engineering in a company with great dreams.
We have started our big data journey just a few years back, and alongside your team of 15, you will assist in building our competitive edge based on our big data foundation. As a senior big data engineer, you will play a key role in the Big Data Engineering team, focusing on collaboration in both business units and IT. More specifically, you:
- Secure that functionality and design is performed according to technical best practise and LEGO® business requirements
- Support, implement and develop solutions and products for big data within many different areas
- Innovate our area with your experience in software development
- Utilise the right technology and architecture to ensure data integrity, access and security in both data models and data in use
©2018 The LEGO Group
The Center for Microbial Secondary Metabolites, CeMiSt, is one of 10 new Centers of Excellence funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The Center started 1st of January 2018 and will run for six years with an option for a four-year extension.
We seek a candidate for a three-year Ph.D. scholarship in the area of molecular microbial ecology to study the role of secondary metabolites produced by fluorescent Pseudomonads in microbial soil Communities.
The purpose of the PhD project is to unravel the role(s) of fluorescent Pseudomonads and their secondary metabolites in the development of microbial soil communities. Although fluorescent Pseudomonads are producers of a variety of secondary metabolites, little is known of how these molecules influence the microbial diversity and functionality within natural microbial communities.
William Demant, Smørum
Do you want to play a key role in how we use Dynamics AX to improve the way our wholesale business serves our customers across the Globe?
As Dynamics AX Application Service Manager, you will guide our stakeholders in utilizing best practice solutions. You will be the trusted colleague and solution advisor for our business stakeholders. In your role, you will be facilitating complex problem solving with the goal of enhancing and ensuring the right use of the business application platforms and processes.
You will primarily work within Dynamics AX 2012 Sales, Logistics, Procurement and Operations, but you will also have multiple opportunities for exposure to processes and solutions within other functional areas, e.g. Finance, CRM, Business Intelligence, eCommerce.
Shure Scandinavia A/S, København
Tænker du i komplekse systemer og innovative løsninger?
Hos Shure Scandinavia designer og udvikler vi højkvalitetskonferenceprodukter samt avancerede softwareløsninger, der indgår i en lang række sammenhænge lige fra mindre mødelokaler til store parlamenter.
Arbejdsopgaverne består primært i udvikling af nye features til vores Windows-applikationer samt løbende at designe og optimere platformen til at imødegå krav til kommende versioner.
Du forventes at bidrage til alle faser af udviklingsforløbet – lige fra evaluering af nye krav fra Global Product Management og design af løsninger til implementering. I samarbejde med vores Conference Support-team yder vi støtte til fejlfinding og implementerer rettelser, hvis vores kunder støder ind i problemer.
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Are you a chemical engineer, material scientist, skilled polymer technician or similar with a couple of years of industrial experience? And are you looking for an opportunity to evolve your talents among world-class specialists within applied material technology?
You will work alongside 3 international senior specialists within thermoplastics, thermosets and coatings respectively. Here, you will take on a hands-on role, supporting our specialists.
Assisting the senior specialists and the rest of the organisation, you will:
- Collaborate internally on troubleshooting, material specification, testing, documentation and approval of materials and components
- Collaborate with external material suppliers and scientists on new technologies
- Assist on approving new suppliers
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
As a CoE Early Evidence Generation Lead working on the Evidence Generation Center of Excellence Team, you will be empowered to:
- Lead non interventional (retrospective or prospective) evidence generation projects from concept to publication by partnering with external academic experts, external vendors and internal stakeholder
- Support the study planning process across the EUCAN region for both the Oncology and GI portfolio
- Closely collaborate with Global, Regional and Local Takeda affiliates to understand their key evidence needs from Ph I onward in Oncology, GI and Neurosciences