5 job matcher din søgning
The FMC Procurement organization is a fast growing group, and we are excited to be adding a Sourcing Manager in EMEA to our team.
This position acts as a partner to the EMEA Regional R&D team (primarily based in the UK and France) and delivers value by reducing risk, improving quality, and reducing cost. You are expected to achieve this by identifying and managing sourcing requirements; using existing processes and tools appropriately; identifying process improvements; building, maintaining, and improving relationships with FMC scientists and external CROs; becoming a subject matter expert for Procurement related R&D, and using that knowledge to drive purchasing innovation for FMC.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Development and execution of sourcing strategies.
- Category management support.
- Supporting supplier management
- Continuous Improvement support
Indrykket 20. september
FMC Corporation, Harboøre
Til vore laboratorier søges med start 1. februar 2018 en laborantelev med bestået teoretisk del. Arbejdsopgaverne er alsidige og vil give en bred uddannelse i laboratorieteknik indenfor organisk kemi.
Laboratorierne omfatter alt lige fra organisk syntese, analyseteknikker (primært GC, HPLC), til oprensningsmetoder og produktudvikling.
Stillingen giver mulighed for både personlig og faglig udvikling på en spændende virksomhed. Der vil blive lagt vægt på evne og lyst til at arbejde selvstændigt.
Indrykket 14. september
In this role you will develop, implement, coordinate, and improve the Rønland Site process safety programs to ensure compliance with internal and external Process Safety Management Standards. You will provide consultation services in process safety, fire/explosion protection and risk-based evaluations of mitigation measures. In addition, you will help ensure consistent implementation and operation of FMC’s comprehensive safety, health and security management systems.
- Interpret, implement and strictly adhere to FMC and site standards, policies and procedures relevant to Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Oversight of all process safety activities which help the site comply with PSM including coordinating across functional groups to ensure compliance
- Advise on development and implementation of process safety regulatory strategy, potential areas of regulatory concern, and new government/regulatory developments
Indrykket 8. september
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As the Regional Total Rewards Manager, you will enjoy companywide visibility as you support our business units, corporate functions and locations throughout the EMEA region. It will be your responsibility to fully evaluate compensation and benefit programs and make an impact working in conjunction with the businesses and HR partners in the local countries. You'll serve as the compensation and benefits expert, doing benchmark studies, making recommendations and more.
- Provides benchmarking and competitive insight to HR partners and line business leaders by monitoring competitive trends in compensation and benefits and identifying the organization's position compared to other employers.
- Assures proper evaluation of jobs through all levels within the organization applying the Hay benchmark/evaluation model and generally accepted market pricing techniques
Indrykket 4. september
As our Communications and Public Affairs Manager, EMEA, you will be responsible to develop the region’s overall communication strategy and plans that drive employee and stakeholder engagement, raise the profile and brand of FMC and preserve and protect the company’s public reputation. You will work collaboratively with the region’s corporate and business leadership to communicate an FMC narrative that is consistent with the corporate brand, but customized for EMEA audiences.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Company Profile/Brand:
- Develop and execute a long-term brand awareness strategy for FMC in key EMEA markets.
- Internal/Employee Communications:
- Promote FMC regional priorities, goals and performance to all internal audiences.
Indrykket 28. august