5 job matcher din søgning
You will as our new Inventory Planner develop a thorough understanding of EMEA warehouse replenishment strategies and understand product sales patterns. You will use that understanding and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) to maintain the right level of inventory at the warehouses in the region.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Execute on a daily basis the required SAP transactions to support Inventory Management
- Monitor and communicate inventory levels to have the right inventory levels at our warehouses to meet Order Hit Rate targets as well as working capital goals
- Develop and Implement Inventory Improvement Related Projects (Participation in Network Design, Work Process, SAP Usage, Inventory Replenishment Optimization, etc.)
Indrykket 22. september
Are you a seasoned procurement professional, and are you driven by ensuring an uninterrupted supply at optimum cost for the business?
The procurement function in EMEA is responsible for overseeing purchasing activities and compliance of site purchasing operations, resolving supplier issues, implement companywide initiatives in the region, perform and lead site procurement operations.
- Creates and manages outline agreements (contracts), info records, and source lists in SAP for plant(s) in region to input pricing and commercial terms into systems
- Works with other functional areas to streamline and improve process
- Ensures and tracks compliance with the local/regional/global supply agreements.
Indrykket 19. september
FMC are looking for a new financial business partner to the Regional General Manager, EMEA in leading financial initiatives including; budgeting, forecasting and understanding financial trends for the EMEA region.
- Leads monthly regional business forecast update process including; commercial results & outlook and spending results and outlook. Plays a key role in the development and submission of the monthly regional S&OP forecast.
- Prepares monthly commentary on the businesses financial performance and development activities. Focus on the key drivers of performance including pricing, mix, cost and other variables.
- Leads the annual budget process in the region including; preparation, development analysis, submission of all commercial and cost center aspects of the budget.
Indrykket 19. september
FMC Health & Nutrition is building upon our strong business position as an ingredient supplier in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) with the investment in a European Innovation Center (EIC), due to open in Hørsholm, Denmark during the second half of 2016. At the EIC, we look to benefit from Denmark’s recognized status as a global center for food and bioscience research.
As we build the team, we seek an innovative, industry savvy individual for the role of Dairy Team Leader to lead a team of dairy scientists and technicians in the delivery of compelling technology and solutions to our customers. The Team Leader will cultivate a collaborative environment where ideas are shared and acted on and where business results are achieved through determination and creativity. As one of the first hires at this new site, the Dairy Team Leader will have the opportunity to play a key role in the design and set up of our new EIC.
Indrykket 12. september