36 job matcher din søgning
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
The purpose of this position is to provide direct and ongoing support to the Triumph Wholesale team as well as the Strategic Accounts sales team in Scandinavia, Benelux, UK and Ireland. You will support the teams through performance of administrative, clerical, and customer service related duties and not one day will be the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting of Head of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales team in Northern Region
- Arranging travels including visas, flights, cars, accommodation and handling appropriate expense reports
- Booking rooms and conference facilities and arranging in-house and external meetings, workshops and events
WorldTicket A/S, Copenhagen
WorldTicket is one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines. Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through our IT solutions.
Reporting to the Group CEO of WorldTicket, the Chief Financial Officer is a key player and economic guardian in continuation of the current business model´s impressive growth – adjusting and optimizing aspects of the model is important in relation to supporting the role as one of the market leaders in a very dynamic market place.
You will primarily be responsible for:
- You will have the overall responsibility for the finance department and all tasks related to reporting, financial modelling, annual reports and business controlling for WorldTicket and associated companies.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a scalable and solid business platform.
- Board work and participation will be expected.
IFS ApS, Kastrup
Are you our new developer who knows how to code and can help us take things to the next level? Would you like to help us build the most cutting-edge backend solution for our platform?
Your key tasks will be to
- Develop and improve our backend infrastructure and web solutions
- Database management and design
- Analyze and implement third party integrations into our platform
- Implement and test new features
Your competences include that you
- Have a relevant degree in software development
- Team player who likes to learn and share knowledge
- At least 2-3 years of experience with ASP.NET platform in C#:
- Webforms, MVC and Microsoft SQL Server
Biosyntia ApS, København
Our fast growth has created a need for a dedicated person to be responsible for all people and admin tasks and processes. Until today, these tasks and processes have been owned by a senior part-time accountant and the company management. The manager will report directly to the CEO.
On the people side, responsibilities will relate in particular to drafting and finalizing employment contracts in coordination with management, clarifying contractual employment questions employees and management may have (e.g. questions relating to vacation, leave, overtime, etc.), proper vacation and leave registration, being responsible for hiring and termination processes as well as professionalizing our people management processes – while keeping the start-up spirit.
Jet Time A/S, Kastrup
Er du den næste ’Jettimer’ i vores team?
Trives du i en travl hverdag, der er varierende og hvor god service er nøgleordet? Evner du at håndtere mange forskellige opgaver uden at miste overblikket og det gode humør?
Som medarbejder i Jet Time bliver du en del af holdet af dedikerede 'Jettimers'. Du bliver en del af en arbejdsplads, hvor vi går op i teamwork, godt kollegaskab og langvarige relationer.
Din arbejdsdag vil bestå af mange forskellige administrative opgaver i forbindelse med vores Flight Crew. Dette kan eksempelvis være håndtering af udlægsafregninger, besvare mails, telefon og forespørgsler fra Flight Crew.
For os er det ikke afgørende, hvor mange års erfaring med administration du har, men derimod at du brænder for at give en grundig og serviceminded betjening og indsats.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Commercial Partnership Executive for our Commercial team in EMEA. The successful candidate will be working across our six brands: momondo, KAYAK, Cheapflights, swoodoo, Checkfelix and Mundi. This position will be helping the Commercial team by building and maintaining business relationships with Airlines and Online Travel Agencies and assisting the team with day to day tasks with high touch accounts.
- Handle day-to-day communication (e-mail, phone calls) and performance monitoring (e.g. Reporting) with assigned partners.
- Build, negotiate, and maintain business relationships with partners in our flights vertical.
- Identify and address gaps in content within the search results.
Momondo, Copenhagen or London
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Controller to head our accounting teams in Copenhagen, Denmark and London, UK. The right candidate will be responsible for the momondo and Cheapflights financials.
As Assistant Controller, you will enjoy a role with opportunity for significant cross-functional involvement. As Momondo recently became part of the Booking Holdings Group under the KAYAK umbrella of brands you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment in a publicly listed company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the accounting teams in Copenhagen and London
- Handling the full spectrum of a financial accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL
- Performing full set of accounts and ensuring timely closing of accounts and reporting to KAYAK
KAYAK/momondo is looking for an International Payroll Manager to oversee operations Europe. This role will coordinate and implement regional payroll initiatives, provide expert advice related to payroll and work closely with global, regional and local stakeholders (including vendors) in order to ensure effective and efficient payroll operations in Europe.
- Implement, own and continuously improve the payroll process for our European offices (Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK)
- Ensure the highest standards of payroll compliance are met
- Be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle, including tax, benefits, wage attachments, etc. are processed, reconciled, audited and transmitted accurately and timely
KAYAK/momondo is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to be based in our Copenhagen office. This position will be responsible for recruiting fresh talent for Commercial Partnerships, AdTech, Marketing, Finance & Accounting in London, Zurich, Copenhagen, Berlin, LatAm, APAC and the US.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is extremely passionate about candidate experience and being a key resource for the business.
- Handle full cycle recruitment responsibilities in partnership with your manager (source, screen, evaluate and recommend candidates on an ongoing basis)
- Attract the best talent to KAYAK / momondo and engage passive candidates through networking, online databases, active sourcing, social media, employee referrals, and other innovative programs while accurately tracking progress through our ATS
IFS ApS, Kastrup
IFS is experiencing a positive in flow of new customers and we are looking for an additional supporter. The candidate will get influence on the processes in the support department.
- Manage Service Desk tool (register and categorize incoming Service Desk requests)
- Implement adjustments and enhancements to Service Desk tool and processes in the support department
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer system issues
HRpeople is hiring for BOOKINGABUS.COM ApS in Copenhagen
For a disruptive company within chartered bus services, we are searching for a new full-time Sales and Customer Service Consultant, who is fluent in UK communication for the UK market. The position is based in Copenhagen.
To actively participate in the development of the English market. You will be contributing to the sales section of the new strategic plan. You will be responsible for selling and converting leads and securing a high customer satisfaction by delivering appropriately scoped coach/bus transports and by providing an excellent customer support.
As a candidate you easily build relations and trust. You are goal oriented and can both set and achieve targets. You work independently, and you are service minded and can execute on promises and plans, both internally in the organization and externally towards clients and partners.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you motivated by giving the best possible service and support? Are you proactive with exceptional coordination skills and thrive in an ever-changing work environment? Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated Executive Support team?
As EA to the SVP in LEGO Retail your main task is to provide seamless, value adding and professional support. Your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Booking and coordination of meetings
- Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
- Booking of flights, hotels and ground transportation
- Handling of internal and external requests from various stakeholders
- Handling of travel expences and other business administration
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you study ITKO or similar at a bachelor or master level and do you want to gain experience within professional handling of administrative tasks and improvement of administrative processes?
Now we have an open student position with expected working hours of minimum 15-20 hours a week. The student worker will report to the Manager of Office Management.
You will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Monitoring of calendar for the Vice President
- Ordering of catering for meetings
- Booking of flight and accommodation
- Planning of leadership and organizational events
©2018 The LEGO Group
DAT Group is looking for highly motivated and independent candidates with the ability to work in a flexible and challenging environment to...
Helicopter Wing Karup søger en teknisk erfaren mellemleder til en stilling som næstkommenderende på EL-værkstedet ved Aircraft...
Forsvaret, Karup J
We are expanding our worldwide activity and are looking for a knowledgeable and energetic Part M Planner to our team in Sonderborg.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is seeking a highly qualified financial management consultant and trainer who will support our program in CAR...
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Den Centralafrikanske Republik