402 job matcher din søgning
Har du solide kompetencer inden for QA? Og trives du i et udfordrende job med en bred kontaktflade og en høj grad af selvstændighed? Så er du måske vores nye kollega i QA, hvor du bliver en del af et team på 4, som alle er med til at sikre et højt kvalitetsniveau på vores maskiner og produktionsudstyr.
Som Quality Test Technician står du for at kontrollere og dokumentere funktionalitet og sikkerhed på maskiner og anlæg, ligesom du deltager i planlægningen af testforløb i forhold til projekternes generelle hovedplan.
Du kommer til at udføre eller deltage i den samlede slutafprøvning af anlæg og udstyr (Factory Acceptance Test), hvilket indbefatter kontrol og afprøvning af mekanik, el, software og sikkerhed i samarbejde med kunden.
DIS in Copenhagen is seeking an external lecturer, with strong teaching skills, for the following courses:
- Neuropsychology of Brain Injury
Both courses are offered from the Fall semester and teaching will start mid-August 2018. Preparation of the courses will take place sometime during spring 2018.
We offer a challenging and exciting international educational environment with a strong focus on our highly motivated American undergraduate students as well as excellent support from the organization to members of faculty.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Real Estate Portfolio Manager with minimum 5-10 years of experience within the real estate area. Ideally, you have a similar position today in a large financial company or from one of the large real estate brokers/developers, legal offices or from a lease administration company.
We expect that you have an educational background within law, international business or similar and it is a prerequisite that you are fluent in English and Danish as you will be working with lease contracts in both languages
Areas of responsibilities as Senior Real Estate Portfolio Manager
- Business responsible for negotiations of leases
- Performs and solves day-to-day tasks and services related to real estate and property management.
Seago Line, Copenhagen
- Would you like to join a dynamic, enthusiastic and determined Transformation Management Team?
- Would you like a chance to make a real, long-term impact on processes and business actions and interact with high-level stakeholder collaboration on a daily basis?
- Would you like to be part of the Transformation Office, which forms the backbone in the Seago line transformation efforts?
Then this amazing opportunity to drive productivity and performance improvement in our organization might just be the right one for you.
Reporting to Head of Transformation Office you will be responsible for rolling out the projects as well as being involved in many different process excellence activities from Headquarters to front line.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding or Hamburg
Do you want to make a real difference? We are looking for the right person to fill the position as Project Optimisation Lead
Vattenfall´s Business Area Wind is now recruiting a Project Optimisation Lead to be part of the VKF Team (Vesterhavs & Kriegers Flak offshore wind farms). The project is responsible for the safe and timely installation and commissioning of Vattenfall’s offshore wind farms.
The role as Project Optimisation Lead will be a first step into the growing Vattenfall Offshore Wind business and the right candidate will have the opportunity to support our growth taking on similar responsibilities. The Project Optimisation Lead will be preferably located in the Hamburg, or Kolding office, with regular travel between the two; must be flexible for occasional trips around in the northern part of Europe. If required you will also be expected to work on other projects across our offshore portfolio.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career?
We would like to complete our Operational Tool Management team with a Mechanical Engineer who would be responsible for developing and optimizing our mixer solutions for the process industry.
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop, standardize and optimize our product program.
You have a background within mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5-year experience in development and design of equipment or machinery in the food processing industry. Knowledge of process techniques related to flow etc. in the liquid food industry will be preferred.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career? Would you like to be part of a growing business?
Our competent and innovative team consists of 70 people and is experiencing a continuous growth; therefore we are now looking for an Engineering Process Expert to join our team, based in Aalborg, Denmark.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Process Expert to drive our modularization of product lines and the introduction of Product Family Master Planning.
- You will be working together with Product Management, Sales, Engineering and Supply Chain.
- You will be driving our pilot program for introduction of product platform development and modularization across the entire value chain.
- You will be responsible for reducing complexity through modularization, standardization and optimization of our mixing solutions for the process industry.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
We would like to complete our team with an Automation Professional who would be responsible for developing and optimizing automation solutions for the process industry
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of automation solutions for our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop automation solutions for customer projects. You will handle automation projects from functional clarification until FAT and/or on-site commissioning.
Ørsted Wind Power, Gentofte
Would you like to be the senior business controller, supporting the growth in our two new business areas New Bio Solutions and Energy Storage Solutions by providing key insights to our senior management?
Join us and become Senior Business Controller in the Controlling team which is part of Finance in Ørsted Bioenergy and Thermal Power. The team supports top management and provides high-quality information to decision-makers at several levels.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Are you interested in big data and food science?
We have grown significantly since our birth earlier this year and need to ensure we still focus on people. For our Software Development Team we are looking for a Team Leader. We expect our new Team Leader to take responsibility for the well-being of the team, handle daily leadership tasks and still contribute directly to our product development.
Scio+ is an ambitious young company working at the forefront of data science in the food production sector. We deliver key insights driven by data to customers around the globe, insights that help them improve their business with a view of the full value chain.
You should have an open and positive attitude to your colleagues and work, and you have a desire to make an impact on the world.
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Nu Skin is looking for a new colleague for our busy Account Management team in Copenhagen. In this role, your main priority will be the support of Nu Skin’s distributors in Norway and it is a requirement that you speak and write Norwegian fluently. You will become part of the Account Management team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is able to work using own initiative. If you are a responsible and energetic adviser who enjoys being in daily contact with customers via social media, telephone, e-mail and in person, you are the one we are looking for.
As a person you thrive in a busy workplace, you have a positive attitude and the ability to remain calm regardless of the situation. You are a team player who works independently and easily creates an overview of tasks and priorities.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Genmab in Copenhagen or Utrecht
Strong Project Manager to lead cross-functional early stage antibody product development
In order to strengthen the Project Management team, Genmab is looking for an experienced Compound Development Team Leader (CDTL) who will be based in Copenhagen or Utrecht.
As CDTL at Genmab, you will provide leadership to cross-functional international project teams. You will report to the Vice President, Project Management and to the Senior Director, Operations and Resource Management.
As CDTL you will :
- Develop and execute the project strategy for early stage antibody development projects from clinical candidate selection up to and including first human trials.
- Lead Compound Development Teams (CDTs) for two to three (co development) projects at different stages.
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of 3Shape in Copenhagen
You will have great influence on your daily work and work closely together with our current payroll controller and the rest of the finance and accounting team, including our Shared Service Center in Poland.
Your responsibilities include:
- Handling & posting of salary including reconciliations
- Communicating with 3Shapers regarding salary and related issues
- Coordinating with HR and our Shared Service Center in Poland
- Ensuring that salary related issues are handled in compliance with relevant legislation and internal guidelines
- Handling reimbursements from sick leave, maternity etc.
- Preparing documentation for auditors
- Ad-hoc tasks within the Finance and Accounting team
Aros IT ApS recruiting on behalf of AAK Denmark A/S in AarhusDo you have a passion for ABAP Development?
Then join AAK’s IT organization! From our location in Aarhus we develop and run a wall to wall SAP installation supporting AAKs global activities. We are 16 dedicated people in our IT department in Aarhus. The department is divided into SAP Competence Center, SAP support, ABAP development, IT Support and IT Infrastructure.
As SAP developer in AAK you will be part of the full development circle. This covers both direct contact with business stakeholders, design of the solution, programming, test, transport, follow up and support. You will work closely together with our SAP application consultants, SAP basis guy, and our SAP support team. Most of all we expect you, as a person, to be dedicated, willing to learn, open minded and have good communication skills.
NIRAS International Consulting (NIC) has been working in the water sector in Africa and Asia for decades. We are expanding in these geographical areas and we need help with that.
We are therefore looking for an engineer with hands on project experience from Africa and Asia. You have worked both as a technician and in management positions and enjoy the challenges that these two continents and the clients present.
- Develop resource and knowledge base in the technical area
- Participate in and increasingly lead tender processes, from early response to final quotation
- Carry out contract negotiations and conclude contracts
Jobfeed - Retailunited søger for Sony Electronics Danmark
We are strengthening up our team in Denmark and therefor looking for a new resource located in the Århus area. As a Sales Activator you will be responsible for the retailers representing SONY Electronics products in your allocated district.
You will report to the RAM (Retail Activation Manager) and the NPM (Nordic Project Manager). The work requires a lot of travelling and meeting Nordic targets regarding visibility of SONY products and number of storevisits.
As Sales Activator you will be responsible for the following;
- Promoting Sony Electronics products to both retailers and end customers
- Conducting local sales days, selling to end-users on weekends
- Following up campaigns and activities arranged by the Retail Activation Manager
Bambora Danmark A/S, Odense
Bambora, is a rapidly expanding organization and leader in the Payments Industry. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our Customer Support team in Odense consisting of sixteen Agents today.
You will provide our customers with top class support, via telephone and email, within technical challenges and also guide them in financial solutions. At Bambora, we are eager innovators, so you must be flexible and open-minded, but never let it be to the expense of details!
The Customer Support team is one of the main contacts for our customers, so you must have superior communication skills and a burning desire to help people. Of course, delivering excellent Customer Service is your passion!
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you want to take on a position, where you are the financial go-to-person on a wide range of projects? Then this is your opportunity to:
- Play a key role as professional sounding board for line managers and project managers across Bang & Olufsen.
- Have a huge impact on our current and future products.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders across our entire organisation, building a unique network.
As our new business controller, you will become part of our Commercial Excellence team of 7 highly skilled colleagues. Based in Kgs. Lyngby your main task will be to work closely with our line managers and project managers throughout the organisation. Acting as business sounding board, you will be responsible for providing them with competent feedback and advise, supplying a financial perspective on their ideas for new products, end-of-life products, re-launching and whatever else they might think up.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to build market-leading substations for offshore wind farms? Semco Maritime is seeking high-/medium-voltage engineers, mechanical engineers, SCADA/control engineers and low-voltage engineers.
You will be part of the Offshore Wind Technology engineering team and participate in the entire project lifecycle including:
- Developing competitive technical solutions during the sales/tender phase - in line with customers’ needs and requirements
- Design, construction and commissioning of mechanical, electrical, high-/medium-voltage and communication systems for offshore substations
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Are you passionate about leadership and enabling teams and individuals to deliver their best work? Do you have experience in delivering complex software products? Do you want to help build the next generation of satellite communication equipment?
Then this may be the right position for you.
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Software Project Manager to join the software organization in Cobham SATCOM participating in a wide range of product projects. Software developers work in close cooperation with hardware and mechanical engineers to create world class satellite communication equipment. Software development is in a transition phase switching to an agile way of working project by project.