6 job matcher din søgning
Peak Rekruttering recruiting on behalf of Motor Competence Center Holding Flensburg GmbH
HW Engineer - Power electronics - Control Engineering
Motor Competence Center Holding Flensburg GmbH – a subsidiary of SECOP located in Flensburg/Harrislee – specialises in designing highly efficient customer specific motors and power electronics solutions.
- You are expected to support MCC’s continuous focus on both maintaining its position as the technological leader in the field, and ensuring that the company grows and develops. This is achieved through your close cooperation with our university partners within power electronics and motor applications.
- You will actively contribute to innovation within hardware architecture development or to motor control projects.
- You will support coordination, and you will review processes with external development partners.
Indrykket 29. november
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
Can you help us globally to drive and facilitate different projects globally? Are you able to work and collaborate with complex tasks across the organization? Do you have experience with business processes in Supply Chain and Quality Systems?
You will become part of the quality department and referee to the Global QHSE Manager. You will be working with many different exciting tasks and your primary role as Project Manager is to help across the organization with various challenging projects. Your focus will be on optimizing working processes and solving issues and tasks, which you have a unique influence in.
Your key duties will be to:
- Facilitate and drive projects – process optimizing.
- Ensure that the projects are aligned globally.
- Work with flowcharts in projects and visualize goals.
Indrykket 22. november
Peak Rekruttering recruiting on behalf of Motor Competence Center Holding Flensburg GmbH in Harrislee
Motor Competence Center Holding Flensburg GmbH – a subsidiary of Secop located in Flensburg/Harrislee – is specialized in the design of highly efficient customerspecific motors and power electronics solutions.
As a Senior Project Manager your tasks will be:
- Lead projects from concept to satisfied stakeholders and customers
- Successfully lead internal and external resources and relationship to stakeholders
- Support for the project definition, scope, objectives and goals to ensure realistic quotes
- Secure projects are delivered on time, scope and within budget, however also change management process
- Develop visual overview as well as detailed project plans to track progress
Indrykket 11. november
GO:WORK Personaleservice søger Salgskonsulenter til et nyoprettet team (Sales-force) hos vores kunde TDC Contact Center Europe i Flensborg...
GOWORK ApS, Tyskland
Jobcenter, 24. november
Praktikplads syd for grænsen / teknik.
EWS Gmbh & Co. Kg, Tyskland
Jobcenter, 15. november