47 job matcher din søgning
Do you want huge responsibility and the opportunity to influence the future set up in a global Organization?
Due to our newly merged organization we are searching for a Head of Controlling to our engineering service organization. The organization is global, encompasses 600 employees of which 300 are located in Denmark and 250 are located in Spain and cover various business functions around the world; a PLM organization, a Fleet Management organization and a Technology organization.
Together with the department heads set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the organization and its deliverables, i.e.
- Ensure financial operating model support the organization in setting priorities.
- Ensure proper financial controlling within the organization and drive transparency of financial performance
- Make robust business cases for activities and projects
DVB Bank SE, Amsterdam
DVB Bank Amsterdam Branch is looking for a master’s degree or PhD graduate in economic science/econometrics/mathematics to join our global international shipping research team to further strengthen our global shipping research capabilities. The team consists of 6 Analysts, a team assistant and the Global Head of Research.
- Analysing international trade and shipping fleet developments and drivers of same.
- Financial cash flow modelling with focus on earning and asset value forecast assumptions.
- Building and maintaining economic, market and capacity forecasting models used to analyse and forecast international trade scenarios and drivers of international trade in respective segments.
- Preparing special studies and analyses of the trends and changes to the demand for international trade.
- Apply all data in a bigger picture and understand its commercial value.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
We are searching for an experienced Marine Superintendent at our Copenhagen facility.
- Provide support and assistance to tanker vessels operated by Maersk Tankers Technical Operations (MTTO) and commercial stakeholders on marine standards matters including all vetting, cargo and navigation matters.
- Responsible for maintaining and renewing the required vetting status of all MTTO operated tanker vessels including internal vetting and internal audits. This includes coordination of internal/external inspections.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to handle the ongoing administration of the Maersk Drilling group of companies (approx. 60 entities in Denmark and abroad) and ensure adherence to strong corporate governance principles.
As Senior Legal Counsel in Maersk Drilling, you will work closely with the business to achieve our ambitious goals and will be offered a rare opportunity to gain insight in a very international business and to participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management. You will be offered a competitive salary package based on your experience. The position is based on local terms and conditions.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Ensuring adherence to strong corporate governance principles throughout the organization;
- Managing the ongoing administration of approximately 60 Maersk Drilling companies;
The position is a newly created part of the Legal & Compliance team supporting the Swedish and Danish markets, and the position will report directly to our Legal & Compliance Manager Sweden/Denmark. The Legal Specialist will work closely with sales & marketing departments for all our business units and support them with legal advice and review of business processes and contracts. There will be regular interactions with the headquarter departments Legal and Group Compliance, to which the local team is reporting.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the company's departments with legal advice and support with regard to sales, distribution, after-sales, and procurement.
- As part of the Legal & Compliance team, be an active stakeholder in both internal and external projects.
- Liaise regularly with the central Legal and Group Compliance departments, as well as with external legal counsel.
Hafnia Management A/S, Hellerup
Do you have what it takes to become our new shipping trainee in Hafnia?
Are you looking for a challenging international career within shipping with the entire world at your feet? Do you thrive in a hectic business environment where no two days are alike? If yes, then you might be the right candidate for our trainee programme.
We offer you a two-year trainee programme which combines practical experience at our head office in Hellerup, Denmark, with a theoretical part at the Danish Shipping Academy, which will include classes in maritime law and economics, communication and negotiation. During your education you will become part of a strong network of trainees, both internally in Hafnia and at the Danish Shipping Academy.
Hartmanns A/S søger for Husqvarna i Værløse
Vil du være specialisten når Husqvarna-forhandlerne har spørgsmål til Automower®? Så har vi en attraktiv stilling som aftersales-medarbejder hos branchens førende virksomhed, der venter på dig.
Arbejdsopgaverne og din rolle vil være meget sæsonafhængig. Husqvarna har højsæson, når græsset gror. I den periode vil dit primære fokus være rådgivning og support i forhold til Automower® på telefonen og via mail. Du kan forvente, at det ene opkald afløser det andet i denne periode, og du vil have rigtig travlt.
Uden for sæsonen vil dine aktiviteter være mere eksternt rettet, hvor du vil have rig mulighed for at møde forhandlere og forberede dem til den kommende sæson. Samlet set vil dine opgaver bl.a. være:
- Rådgivning til forhandlere på telefonen i forhold til Automower®. Det kunne være produktvejledning, reparationsvejledning, installationsvejledning osv.
Reporting to the Shortsea Director, the Growth Manager will be responsible for the overall marketing and lead generation strategy. The position will specifically ensure adequate presence and visibility to drive the digital channel performance.
The responsibilities include developing our marketing to sales process as well as the technology stack and the ecosystem of partners that support the process.
Key responsibility includes ongoing reporting of results, managing budget and tight collaborating with our sales and CRM organisation. He/she will set and implement a strategy for growing revenues over time by constantly optimising the entire process from marketing investments to qualified leads.
Clipper Group A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for new Shipping Trainees to join our 2-year training program during which you will be introduced to the Clipper organization and the world of shipping.
- a secondary education, ‘HHX’ or a bachelor degree with excellent marks
- math at B-level
- relevant job experience is not required, but work during studies or travelling experiences are valued
What we offer:
- you will participate in the 3-modules Commercial Shipping Program facilitated by the Danish Shipping Academy
- you will attend courses in Maritime Law and Maritime Economics, Ship Knowledge, Negotiation and Communications Skills
- you will have the opportunity to study Business Administration at Copenhagen Business School
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
Under general guidance of the Project Manager, the Project Specialist will implementing ERP supply chain system throughout the organization.
The Project Specialist, as subject expert, in collaboration with ERP vendor, will build various procurement and logistic functions in ERP system. Preliminarily, these functions include procurement, vendor master, e-tender, contract management, item catalogue, warehouse & inventory, fleet & fuel management.
Some specific technical tasks include:
- Work with the ERP vendor to develop supply chain functionalities through sprint/agile process
- Develop test case and manage user testing for each sprints
- Draft training material for functions developed
Trackunit A/S, AalborgWe are looking for a passionate and talented senior front-end/web developer with experience across multiple technologies to join our R&D teams and lead our team of front-end developers.
As the lead front-end developer, you will be developing front-end/web applications from concept to production. You will be leading an agile team of front-end developers across platforms (mobile and web); i.e., working closely with mobile app developers, and you will be responsible for technology decisions and direction.
You will act as the people manager of the team, and you will be responsible for driving competence building and knowledge sharing across the front-end developers and performing performance reviews.
Brænder du for at skabe rammerne for dine kollegaer i samarbejde med resten af Facility-teamet, og har du evnerne til at holde overblikket, se optimeringsmulighederne og levere ypperlig service til dine samarbejdspartnere?
Verisure vokser hastigt og har brug for endnu en dygtig kollega til vores Facility-afdeling, hvor hovedfokus er drift og styring af alle relaterede Facility-opgaver heraf kan nævnes reception, fleet, travel, bygningsvedligehold og meget mere.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil være:
- Udvikling af arbejdsgange i Facility
- Indhentning af tilbud
- Afløse i opgaveløsning ved behov
TORM A/S, Hellerup
We are looking for a new colleague with plenty of energy and good interpersonal skills to take on the role as our new Receptionist.
As our new Receptionist, you will be an important and very visible person in TORM. In this role, you will have the opportunity for cross functional involvement across internal service, facility management and HR related matters as well as being the first point of contact for visitors at TORM’s head office in Hellerup.
Furthermore, your tasks will be versatile and will among other consist of:
- Greeting, hosting, servicing and providing office support to guests and employees
- Maintenance of all meeting rooms and kitchens
- Operating the central switchboard and company mailbox
TORM A/S, Hellerup
Do you have the skills and experience to engage with financial stakeholders at all levels and on several continents? Do you have excellent people management skills? Are you prepared to serve as an advisor and sparring partner to the Senior Management Team and the Board of an industry-leading shipping company? Then you may be our new Vice President for Group Treasury and Investor Relations.
As Head of Group Treasury and Investor Relations, you will be the direct manager for three experienced employees and you will engage in a close cooperation with other TORM offices around the world.
We expect that you are an ambitious person with a master's degree from a business school or university and with significant relevant experience from a similar role or an advisory function where you play an active role in negotiations.
Maersk Drilling, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling Procurement is looking for a Contract Manager to join the Global Contract Management team.
You will report to the Head of Contract and Supplier Management and have the following responsibilities. The primary responsibility of the role is to provide contract management services to relevant functions within Maersk Drilling's Headquarter.
As part of your role you will:
- Assist with and drive contract implementation
- Oversee and monitor contractual compliance
- Build relations with various Head Quarter functions assisting with the implementation of procurement processes (i.e. from Purchase demand to invoice).
Trackunit A/S, Aalborg
Trackunit is looking for a passionate Content Creator to create relevant and engaging content. Do you know how to tell our stories on all platforms? Can you make the content relevant for all our segments? Do you know how?
As a Content Creator is it your overall purpose to execute Trackunit’s communication strategy through ambitious and involving productions for web, print etc. You make it easy for visitors and potential customers to find what they are looking for.
- As an important member of the marketing team, you will write and coordinate our internal and external communications, creating content for all our marketing assets (website, datasheets, SoMe, whitepapers, intranet etc.), using our core brand messaging
- Creation of engaging PowerPoint presentations for internal and external purposes
- Be a marketing project manager with responsibility for your own projects
Er du vant til at arbejde selvstændigt, struktureret og med stor ansvarsbevidsthed? Har du stærke kommunikationsevner, og er du i stand til at håndtere svære sager, hvor der skal tænkes fleksibelt for at opnå en løsning? Har du lyst til at kombinere disse evner med egen erfaring, gerne indenfor inkasso-området, så kan dette være jobbet for dig!
Mercedes-Benz Finans søger netop nu en inkasso-medarbejder til snarest mulig tiltrædelse. Inkasso-afdelingen (Collections) er en del af Credit Operations hvor der arbejdes aktivt med virksomhedens dårlige betalere.
- Selvstændigt ansvar for inkassoarbejde med restancer, opsigelse af debitorer, orientering til kautionister, anmeldelse af fordringer ved betalingsstandsning, konkurs og gældssanering.
- Hjemtagelse af biler og forsøg på at finde bortkomne biler.
Clipper Group A/S, København
Som Finance Business Partner vil dit overordnede mål være at give ledelsen de bedste forudsætninger for at træffe forretningskritiske beslutninger på både strategisk og operationelt niveau. Du kommer tæt på beslutningstagerne og vil i høj grad skulle gøre brug af dine analytiske kompetencer og kommercielle blik, når du leverer økonomiske vurderinger og sparring med forretningen.
Du er proaktiv og ambitiøs og har:
- 4-7 års erhvervserfaring
- En længere videregående uddannelse som cand.polit., cand.merc. eller tilsvarende
- En god forretningsmæssig og strategisk forståelse
TORM A/S, Hellerup
The Financial Planning department is a part of Group Finance and the team is responsible for management reporting, forecasting and performance management in TORM across Denmark, USA, UK, Singapore, India and the Philippines.
The team works to provide high quality reporting and financial sparring to TORM’s Board of Directors and Senior Management in order to secure ongoing focus on the financial effects of the commercial decisions.
Your responsibilities include:
- System administrator of Hyperion applications
- Knowledge with Hyperion Planning and especially Essbase
- Maintenance and further development of Hyperion applications
We offer a competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus and pension as well as flexible working hours.
TORM A/S, Hellerup
TORM is presently looking for an ambitious and dedicated Corporate Finance Manager who will be responsible for TORM’s long-term financial planning including various corporate finance tasks and projects. The position offers a unique opportunity to work in an international environment where you can develop your corporate finance and project management skills in an inspiring and performance-oriented work environment.
Your main responsibility will cover TORM’s long-term financial planning, including the responsibility for maintaining and further development of TORM’s long-term financial model. This also covers analysis for the Board of Directors and management in connection with selected strategic scenarios. The model is also used on a monthly basis as part of the management reporting to the Board of Directors covering short- to medium-term financial forecasts.