Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
399 job matcher din søgning
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Tænk hvis man kunne kombinere gode kollegaer, sin sans for orden og struktur i laboratoriet med faglig nysgerrighed for langsigtet udvikling af medicinsk udstyr. Denne kombination kan du gøre brug af i dette job, når du udfører forsøg i laboratoriet og indgår i dialog med dygtige og imødekommende kollegaer om eksisterende og fremtidige forsøgsmetoder og dataudfald.
Dine ansvarsområder kan opsummeres til følgende:
- Testplanlægning under produktudvikling
- Input til protokolforberedelse
- Udførelse af laboratorietest
- Bestilling af materialer
- Vedligeholdelse af vores apparater
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within Group Finance in an international pharmaceutical company? Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the global finance community. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
As a graduate with Group Finance you will be exposed to all areas of the team, working with both the team leads and team colleagues, including time spent with colleagues in Tax & Treasury.
What impact will you make?
Do you wish to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be scalable with your capabilities and ambitions and you will constantly be challenging yourself to learn new skills and come up with new ideas. We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Genmab in Copenhagen
High degree of influence in an exciting and fast growing biotech company
The Process Manager will work closely with the Global Clinical Development team leading/supporting the process changes, updates and compliance, and R&D operation´s strategic directives. You will do that by ensuring the development and management of processes that enable compliance and standards across departments and apply best in class methodologies.
You will also drive global process improvements projects and support ongoing evaluation. You will lead the creation and maintenance of our processes – including but not limited to SOPs, guidelines, written instructions and other documentation processes. You will also ensure adherence to applicable guidelines/regulations.
As Process Manager, you will be responsible for effective implementation and creation of training sessions.
s Project Manager in FLSmidth Airtech - Air Pollution Control you will assume overall technical and financial responsibility for designated projects ranging from DKK 2m to 100m. Anticipate a demanding position in an international environment where you will meet and work with people from different cultural backgrounds around the globe.
Your primary task will be to manage projects for air pollution control equipment and plants, comprising fabric filters, electrostatic precipitators and semi-dry de-SOx reactors. As such, you will:
- contribute to the final sales work in partnership with the sales responsible
- ensure that the project economy and time schedule are thoroughly prepared before your participation in final contract negotiations with the customer
- manage all project phases from contract award to handover of the plant to the customer
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a good colleague and a great Quality Specialist to be part of QA-Copenhagen team and to be locally QA responsible for our cultures for food applications.
Furthermore it will be to support, challenge and train in deviations and complaints handling, ensure proper CAPA and maintain and improve this framework. In addition to this, the following tasks will be included;
- Audits: Evaluate and audit of toll manufacturers, service providers and local raw material manufacturers according to global audit plan. Assist at certification audits and customer audits of the area in relation to quality, food safety, Kosher and Halal, handling of findings from audits etc.
- Approve change control forms impacting product quality, HACCP analysis and cleaning efficiency. Review or approve document for new equipment.
- Assist in planning, reporting and conduct of Management Review
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Would you like to join Danske Bank as a Senior Consultant and take a strong responsibility in developing and delivering internal AML blended-training programs?And would you like to provide AML/CTF expertise through innovative consulting and training solutions?
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a part of a Training and Competency Development Team within Global Utilities, very much focusing on related AML activities. You will take a meaningful role in supporting the AML Utility employees with various AML/CTF competency development activities to grow and sustain their AML/CTF awareness. Main workplace will be located in Høje Taastrup office, combined with some travelling.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
Vi søger en erfaren og dygtig Accountant med interesse for at varetage varierende controlling-opgaver, samt have ansvaret for specifikke områder inden for regnskab og controlling for alle Roche Diagnostics A/S’ forretningsområder. Du vil indgå i en afdeling på i alt 14 kolleger i Finance & Corporate Services, og du bliver vores primære kontakt til Financial Shared Service Center i Budapest.
Dine ansvarsområder inden for bogføring:
- Ansvar for kreditorprocesser, overvågning af rettidige betalinger og opsyn med, at leverandørernes stamdata er opdaterede
- Ansvar for afrapportering/kontakt til offentlige instanser med hensyn til moms, skatter og andre forfaldne afgifter
- Månedlig afstemning af finansposter
MAN Diesel & Turbo, København
MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen is looking for a high performing and motivated student junior market analyst.
We offer a job in a department where we are directly involved in the business development of one of the world’s leading engineering companies. You will have an opportunity to conduct and deliver analysis and reporting on global economy with emphasis on the international shipping market.
We seek a global thinker whose worldview is based on analysis and understanding of data. You strive to deliver supreme results, are structured when gathering information and conceptualizing it in analytical reports, and skilled at communicating the results.
- Market analysis including extraction of data and data analysis
- Basic statistical analysis
- Present and report analyses to management and throughout the entire organization
Dansk Energi, Frederiksberg
Er du interesseret i et job i en politisk interesseorganisation? Dansk Energi er sekretariat for alle medlemsgrupper og består af flere end 80 ansatte.
Som led i insourcing af bogholderifunktionen søger Dansk Energi en regnskabsmedarbejder, der har lyst til at være med til at styrke og udvikle Dansk Energis økonomifunktion. Du bliver en del af et HR- og økonomiteam på 4 medarbejdere, som varetager Dansk Energis løn- og økonomifunktion.
Dine daglige opgaver vil være et miks at bogholderiopgaver og controlleropgaver i samarbejde med Dansk Energis Financial controller og den kommende bogholder. Stillingen giver god mulighed for faglig udvikling og øget ansvar.
- Digital forberedelse af indkomne leverandørfakturaer i indskanningssystem
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you ready to use your frontline skills in a new context and take on an exciting challenge in a cross-border team?
In the BPO Risk Management team, we are looking for a new business consultant. We are part of Business Banking COO and responsible for Business Process’ end to end for business customers in all markets for products within Investments, Markets and Capital Markets (DCM, CF and Loan Capital markets).
The job is a great opportunity for you to convert your frontline skills to drive the development of new and excellent products, solutions and process’ in all markets that Business Banking and our customer segments are present.
- You make sure that there are current service level agreements in place and targets agreed, and you follow up on the business, customer and internal satisfaction.
- You are part of the development decisions on new products and subsequent product approvals.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Are you experienced in Workplace Delivery, PCs, Virtual Desktops, printing and surrounding services from an architecture perspective? Do you want to be part of driving the development of the workplace to a user centric model that meets the requirements of colleagues in the Bank. Are you focused on delivering positive change? If you are that person, please apply here.
You will be part of the management team of Danske Bank Workplace Technology working in a highly motivated team. We keep focus on delivering in accordance with our agreements, continuous improvements, collaboration with stakeholders and balancing our costs.
You need to have several years of similar work experience in architecture/project management or engineering, preferably a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. As a person you have to be ambitious, extrovert and capable of driving task and projects.
Unifeeder A/S, Aarhus
Unifeeder is looking for a strong Business Controller for a new position in our Shortsea team at our HQ in Aarhus.
- Create transparency of P&L on booking level and follow up on financial results in all Shortsea teams.
- Define KPI's and create systems to monitor all major cost categories, challenge and follow up on same.
- Liaise with Finance department on budgets, monthly accounts and forecasts.
- Set up systems to monitor compliance on procedures.
The Business Controller will report to Shortsea management and have a dotted line to our CFO.
I Nykredit søger vi performanceorienterede holdspillere med vindermentalitet, der ønsker at gå en ekstra mil for kunden, projektet og Nykredit.
Hos os får du ansvar fra første dag, og vores udviklingsprogram og mentorsparring betyder, at der er fokus på dig og din udvikling gennem hele forløbet. Med en stejl læringskurve gør vi dig klar til at tage endnu større ansvar og sætte dit fingeraftryk på Nykredits udvikling.
Graduate-programmet forløber over 12 intensive måneder med fastansættelse fra dag ét. Programmet består af basecamps, mentorsparring, case-løsninger, fagligt netværk og opgaver inden for dit ansvarsområde. Som Graduate hos os, kan vi garantere, at du får et solidt forretningskendskab, en vigtig strategiforståelse og ikke mindst relevant personlig udvikling. En enestående karrierestart og en karriere, der altid er i bevægelse.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a skilled credit professional looking for a new role in an international organisation? As our new Credit Consultant you will be working in a cross-cultural environment as you independently drive projects across market areas.
You will be a part of a team, consisting of 7 people with global responsibility of Business Banking’s credit governance.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for developing the controlling concept and aligning setup across Nordic market areas, identifying areas for improvement in the credit process based on findings and reporting on controlling to senior management
- Responsibility for ongoing dialogue with control and assurance functions at Group Level, Internal Audit and FSA as well as stakeholders across Business Banking. Focus is to ensure that Business Banking is compliant with regulatory requirements and
Danske Bank, Brabrand
Do you want to work with large scale, complex IT solutions, in a friendly environment with high focus on collaboration, professionalism and humour?
- Interact with a passionate and competent team to build the future platform for security in Danske Bank.
- Design, develop, test and deploy enterprise scale software with high requirements for uptime and security
Bolia International A/S, Aarhus
To strengthen our exciting global journey, we are seeking a visionary, inspiring and targeted International Retail Director, based at our international headquarters in the centre of Aarhus.
Your specific main tasks will include:
- Defining and implementing the international retail strategy and expansion plan
- Defining and further developing our world-class store concepts
- Ensuring optimal interaction between our physical stores and other digital sales channels and touch points
Jobindex A/S søger for Henning Stæhr A/S i Gentofte
Vil du komme med input til ledelsen og stå for vores daglige regnskab? Og vil du:
- lede et bogholderi og blive en del af ledergruppen?
- udfordre arbejdsgangene og præge organisationen?
- blive en del af en sund familievirksomhed i vækst?
Du vil få ansvaret for økonomiafdelingen, som i dag tæller en bogholder. Du bliver en del af ledergruppen, og refererer direkte til direktør, Bjarne Stæhr. Dine daglige opgaver kommer blandt andet til at indebære håndtering af bogholderiet i samarbejde med din kollega, som du har ansvaret for.
Jobindex A/S søger for Toolpack Solutions ApS i Albertslund
Har du en god forretningsforståelse og brænder du for at hjælpe virksomheder med at automatisere budget- og rapporteringsprocesser?
Du bliver en del af et team med 5 kolleger med forskellige ansvarsområder. Mens forretningskonsulenterne afdækker kundens behov, og kundesupport koordinerer opgaverne, får du sammen med vores anden udvikler ansvar for at tilpasse og videreudvikle vores Toolpack365-løsning til kundernes behov.
Konkret betyder det, at du:
- koder, vedligeholder og integrerer data fra økonomisystemer fra Microsoft Business Solutions (dvs. Navision, XAL, Visma og C5) med Microsoft Excel
- er i løbende kontakt med vores kunder over telefonen for at sikre levering af den rigtige løsning jf. deres behov/kravspecifikationer
- samarbejder tæt med dit team i hele processen, både mht. håndtering af kunderne samt udvikling af nye løsninger
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
The Group Controller is responsible for controlling of all group companies, monthly reporting, and reconciliations. Setting the stage and leading the process of optimizing the internal control environment and closing procedures in effort to ensure on time, high-quality financial reporting to the management.
The function will also include tasks within compliance, statutory reporting, taxes and transfer pricing.
Key responsibilities will include
- Controlling of subsidiaries to ensure valid accounting data across the group
- Implementing aligned group policies and procedures
- Participate in monthly consolidation and reporting activities
- Drive and ensure accurate month-end reconciliations for the Danish entities
- Contributing to the general development of financial management and reporting
- Ad hoc analyses and treasury tasks.