449 job matcher din søgning
Do you want huge responsibility and the opportunity to influence the future set up in a global Organization?
Due to our newly merged organization we are searching for a Head of Controlling to our engineering service organization. The organization is global, encompasses 600 employees of which 300 are located in Denmark and 250 are located in Spain and cover various business functions around the world; a PLM organization, a Fleet Management organization and a Technology organization.
Together with the department heads set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the organization and its deliverables, i.e.
- Ensure financial operating model support the organization in setting priorities.
- Ensure proper financial controlling within the organization and drive transparency of financial performance
- Make robust business cases for activities and projects
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Vil du være med til at drive og videreudvikle vores Workplace Services i SDC? Og vil du være en del af driftsafdelingen, som er ansvarlig for SDCs kunders IT-systemer? Som Arkitekt i Workplace Services får du en central rolle med bl.a. at, bidrage til workplacearkitektur for vores leverancer, samt bidrage ved både 2nd level fejlsøgning, løsning af incidents og problems for Workplace leverancer i tæt samarbejde med eksterne leverandører, vores interne IT og forretningen.
Dine vigtigste ansvarsområder:
- Ledelse og løsning af mindre kommercielle kundeopgaver/projekter i samarbejde med kundens repræsentanter.
- Teknisk underleverandørstyring af systemer og services, leveret af underleverandører.
- Teknisk leveranceansvar for nogle af arbejdspladsløsningerne.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Can you lead service design thinking and digital innovation for personal banking customers in Danske Bank? Join the ‘Digital & Payments’ area of Business development as Head of Digital and Omni Channel. You will be responsible for setting the direction for future digital development and omni channel experiences – you will be responsible for overall coordination with IT and external vendors.
We are responsible for creating and executing the digital and omni channel strategy and experiences based on deep understanding of technological trends, regulation and customer behavior. We define new customer experience across touch points. The team you will be heading participates in and are responsible for key projects and strategic programs. One of the core projects lead from your team is development of our new digital bank.
Danske Bank, København
Would you like to be part of a team that assesses and manages credit risk of Danske Bank’s corporate and real estate customers? Do you have a strong analytical mindset and are you able to get to the core of complicated transactions and credit exposures?
Business Banking Corporate Credit is overall responsible for Danske Bank’s SME credit book across geographies. We carry out this responsibility by focusing on both the credit risk of the individual customer and by taking a portfolio approach. You will play an instrumental role in both approaches. More specifically the job will include:
- Granting of credit exposures on individual customers/transactions
- Monitoring and reporting of the credit performance of the Business Banking portfolio, incl. identification of risk drivers and trends
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on co-operation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will be working across departments on international projects, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analyses and reports. We will make sure that you get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate programme is a good choice, because the market is screaming for people with your skills and experience.
Forlaget Lindhardt og Ringhof, København
Vil du være med til at opbygge forlagsbranchens bedste regnskabsafdeling? Har du en baggrund som revisor eller konsulent? Er du passioneret og selvstændig? Så tilbyder Lindhardt og Ringhof Forlag A/S en attraktiv stilling som Financial Controller i forlagets økonomiafdeling.
Lindhardt og Ringhof er det forlag i Danmark, som har flest bogtitler tilgængeligt på markedet, og samtidig er vi en del af Danmarks største mediekoncern, Egmont.
Egmont koncernen og herunder Lindhardt & Ringhof er hele tiden på udkig efter nye forretningsområder og/eller at udvide de eksisterende. Dette medfører ændringer af forretningsgange og en generel stigning i transaktionsmængden.
Vi søger således en person, som har god sans for væsentlighed og risiko i relation til optimering af forretningsgange, og samtidig har interesse for behandling og analyse af store datamængder.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a career in managing and driving change and transformation?
We are looking for an ambitious Business Process Consultant to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
As a team member on one or more projects you will be working with and developing your skillset in a range of different areas like; process design, training and implementation, SOPs, data analysis, presentations, automation and robotics, and more. Together with your project manager, you scope and plan own activities and you independently execute on your tasks. .
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual with a firm background in engineering. In GT, the work is primarily project-based. These projects typically have the potential to flow from the concept study, to design and specification, to testing, commissioning and after-care.
The daily tasks of this position primarily consist of converting the customer’s needs within the binder and fluids area of equipment design and specification and follow-through to the commissioning. Additional tasks one can expect in this position include troubleshooting and coordinating corrective/preventative actions on operating fluids-related equipment on our production lines. Furthermore, there is a role to manage and maintain designs, budgets and time schedules of your own projects.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
ROCKWOOL International is looking for a talented and impactful Senior Leadership Development Specialist with a strong ability to design and implement Leadership Development initiatives across a variety of businesses and geographies. The incumbent will join a team of specialists within other HR expertise areas in our Group HR-function and report to the VP for HR Centers of Excellence, located in our Headquarters in Hedehusene, Denmark.
As the Senior Leadership Development Specialist, you will develop the Leadership Development-processes, programs and tools with the intent of contributing to the business results.
Your key responsibilities and job content:
- Investigate and assess needs and potentials for corporate leadership and talent development
- Lead and develop the leadership and talent development processes and initiatives
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about making a difference for other people? Do you have a positive and can-do mind-set? Are you ready to commit yourself to the rewarding job of being part of executing the strategic agenda in the dynamic and driven CFO area? Then a position as consultant in CFO Projects & Analytics is interesting for you.
You will be responsible for managing implemented projects and ensuring that the solutions are continuously developed. The portfolio currently consist of initiatives where some are launched and need to be managed, while others only are in the ideation phase. You will drive and be involved from the development phase of an idea to its launch and will ultimately be responsible for managing the solution after it is launched.
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
In Assurance, we primarily work with IT audit in connection with financial reporting at Deloitte’s own clients and preparation of audit reports for clients who handle housing and operation of systems and data for their clients. In this connection, we test the general IT controls of the applications and platforms (OS and DB) which are identified as relevant in connection with the company’s financial reporting.
Are you passionate about translating Finance Reporting Requirements into SAP BI reporting solutions?
Can you apply your drive and excellent SAP BI financial skills into a role with high business impact and exposure? And do you have strong communication and stakeholder management skills? Then we offer a unique career opportunity where you will be working with business-critical information, and join a dynamic, global work environment involving many different stakeholders.
- Financial business lead on BI projects and changes to ensure optimal architecture and develop new best-in-class reporting and analysis solutions
- Analyze and translate reporting requirements into technical requirements, bridging the gap between business and IT
- Point-of-contact towards Global IT in order to fix potential operational issues, and doing root cause analysis to ease the joint problem-solving
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Join Financial Analysis as our new Senior Business Analyst and help to ensure that Personal Banking keeps delivering strong financial results and fulfill our long-term financial ambitions.
You will be joining a team of 4, as part of Personal Banking Performance Management, responsible for financial planning and a wide range of financial analysis – with the aim of improving profitability and providing decision support to top management.
As we are a small team covering large ground, you will be involved in several aspects and various types of analysis. As your primary focus, you will lead our framework for financial forecasting and target-setting, driving the processes and forming a one-point-of-entry for our many stakeholders involved.
As Corporate Counsel you will, in close cooperation with the General Counsel and the Corporate Insurance Counsel, assist with the non contractual (contentious matters, such as legal claims) that may arise in the course of the implementation of BWSC’s construction projects.
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Providing general corporate assistance on Danish law with the support of external legal counsel
- Counseling on other corporate legal issues as needed in support of BWSC’s General Counsel
- Supporting BWSC’s compliance programmes, ideally in the area of data protection
We offer an exciting temporary position with professional challenges for your future. We offer a salary according to qualifications.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Think innovation and robust design. Consider how you can use your knowledge of Electronic analog and digital circuit design, PCB layout, and cross-functional collaboration skills with mechanic and software engineers to create the future of diagnostic medical equipment that help save lives. Think Radiometer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop, verify and design transfer of electronic modules according to requirements.
- Ensure design control documentation according to regulation and Radiometer QMS.
- Challenge work processes, strategies and standards within Design Control and ensure cross-functional alignment.
- Responsible for electronics planning
As Team Leader in Facility Management you will take active and hands on part in the work within building administration, including moving offices, painting walls, gardening, etc. To support with this work the facility department further includes a full time employee and a part time employee.
In addition your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the Reception is properly manned and run in an efficient and professional manner. The Reception is manned with two part time employees and student workers to support them
- Ensuring that the Copy Center is properly manned. The Copy Center is manned with one employee supported by part time staff
- Ensuring that the Canteen, which is currently outsourced to Eurest, and which serves lunch for approx. 320 persons daily, is operated in an efficient and professional manner
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Are you great with numbers and has an analytical approach to your work? Do you thrive with building relationships and working with a wide range of people in different departments and countries at the same time? If yes, then you are a perfect fit for this job.
You will unfold your skills as one of our two Global Demand and Supply planners, who are responsible for the demand process from finished materials back to raw materials.
In short you will:
- Run the monthly demand planning process in SAP APO to secure a good statistical forecast to be used by the rest of the organization
- Run the monthly S&OP process with Regional Demand Planners on sales project pipeline and forecasts, to reduce misalignments between sales estimate and APO forecast , and secure good inputs from Sales on forecasts and project pipeline
DVB Bank SE, Amsterdam
DVB Bank Amsterdam Branch is looking for a master’s degree or PhD graduate in economic science/econometrics/mathematics to join our global international shipping research team to further strengthen our global shipping research capabilities. The team consists of 6 Analysts, a team assistant and the Global Head of Research.
- Analysing international trade and shipping fleet developments and drivers of same.
- Financial cash flow modelling with focus on earning and asset value forecast assumptions.
- Building and maintaining economic, market and capacity forecasting models used to analyse and forecast international trade scenarios and drivers of international trade in respective segments.
- Preparing special studies and analyses of the trends and changes to the demand for international trade.
- Apply all data in a bigger picture and understand its commercial value.
Zurface A/S, Århus/Randers/Horsens/Nørre Snede
Efter en række strategiske virksomhedssammenlægninger er ZURFACE i dag Danmarks største og stærkeste naturstensleverandør. Vi kan derfor tilbyde professionelle løsninger med en volumen og specialisering som ingen anden på det danske marked.
ZURFACE er Danmarks eneste virksomhed med egne produktioner indenfor Natursten samt egne stenbrud på Bornholm, hvor vi både bryder og producerer den efterspurgte bornholmske granit.
ZURFACE har lokationer i København, Randers, Horsens, Århus, Rønne samt Nørre Snede.
Stillingen refererer til CFO´en, og du vil få en væsentlig indflydelse på udviklingen af økonomiafdelingen. Den skal videreudvikles til en mere forretningsunderstøttende økonomifunktion, der kan byde ind med analyser, ledelsesinformation og rettidig og retvisende rapportering.
In order to ensure valid, value-creating and business-oriented financial reporting to our continuously increasing organization worldwide, we are currently looking for a dedicated Financial Controller with profound, professional experience. Based at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark, you will report to our CFO and function as his right hand. You will take on a central role in our Finance team, and be part of a fast-growing company and organization. The position will offer interesting learning opportunities to the right candidate.
Areas of responsibility:
- Prepare financial model and forecasts
- Prepare and support budget process
- Perform Project, country and department controlling