635 job matcher din søgning
Valua ApS, Copenhagen
- Do you have a technical background in science, as an engineer, a veterinarian or a medical doctor?
- Do you welcome challenges and do you have the ability to work intensively?
- Would you like to become a European Patent Attorney or are you already qualified?
You motivate yourself, you have a keen interest in constantly learning, you are curious about fields which are hitherto unknown to you, you do not shy away from challenges, and you do not only point out problems, you solve them independently and on your own initiative.
You hold a Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree in life sciences, chemistry or physics, such as, but not limited to, molecular biomedicine, biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacy, organic chemistry, or nanotechnology. Your capacity for learning is a more important asset than your present knowledge and skill set.
Grib chancen hos Danmarks største detailhandelsvirksomhed og få en unik mulighed for at:
- bruge din viden inden for food, vin og tørvarer og samtidig være mellemleder for ca. 15 medarbejdere
- prøve kræfter med ledelse og få mulighed for at udvikle dig gennem Coops talent- og ledelsesprogrammer
- præge og udvikle et specifikt fagområde i samarbejde med din afdelingschef
I Kvickly Sundby lægger vi stor vægt på at have en god kontakt med kunderne. Som salgsleder bruger du tid på at tale med kunderne for at kende deres behov og skabe en god relation. Du har her gode muligheder for at præge sortimentet i afdelingen. Det er først og fremmest din opgave, at:
- sørge for, at der altid er en høj standard i din afdeling og altid levere en salgsklar butik
- være sparringspartner for afdelingschefen om drift og økonomi i jeres afdeling
- inspirere og sikre, at afdelingens medarbejdere trives
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Fujitsu A/S, Ballerup
Vi søger i øjeblikket en erfaren system/storage tekniker til vores Field Service afdeling. Du vil blive en del af et kompetent og engageret High End serviceteam, der sammen sørger for at yde professionel service og support på vores kundeaftaler. Du vil få en bred kontaktflade og bliver tovholder på opgaver som løses i vores globale organisation. Du kan komme til at sætte dit eget præg på din dagligdag, med gode og konstruktive inputs.
Du kommer til at indgå i et high end team, hvor der er krav om at deltage i en 24/7 vagtordning. Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil bestå af:
- Håndtering af kundehenvendelser på service og support aftaler indenfor storage, servers, og backup-området. Dette indebærer såvel remote fejlsøgning som on-site service.
- Andre service opgaver som eksempelvis udkørsel til HW service på servere, netværk og lignende udstyr.
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte or Fredericia
Can you motivate and lead a team of highly skilled specialists working in all phases of our offshore wind projects?
Join us and become Head of Energy Yield Assessment where you’ll manage a team of 11 employees and 1-2 short-term hires. The department is part of a large functional area delivering project management and engineering services to our offshore wind projects.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a new colleague for our Regulatory Affairs team. The purpose is to ensure that continued regulatory work is an integrated part of the product lifecycle.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will join a team of 30 dedicated colleagues working with regulatory activities worldwide. We work closely together with other colleagues in the fields of development, clinical research, manufacturing, quality, and marketing as well as with colleagues at our main office in the US.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collecting and preparing relevant documentation and communicate with regulatory authorities to ensure approval of William Cook Europe’s devices for CE-mark, USA, Canada, Australia, China, Korea, and Japan
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and providing regulatory strategies for e.g. design changes or introducing new regulatory requirements throughout the lifecycle of the devices
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Do you have experience with gas systems and are you eager to work with development, design and specification of gas supply systems and components for gas systems? Would you like to be in a central role in a group of specialists working with the development of gas supply systems for large two stroke marine engines?
You will be part of a young team of engineers working with tasks covering process calculations and system design to programming of SW for the system. The job will include both desk work and some hands on work in our test center in Copenhagen as well as at our license sites.
Highlights in the job:
- LPG process plant engineering, PFD, P&ID, technical specification and selection of components etc.
- Basic and detailed engineering of process i.e. mass and energy balance, HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA, piping and component sizing
The Nielsen Company, Hellerup
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business and what they should do to improve performance.
Working with both your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build a strong partnership with the client and delight the client by delivering analytical insights, presentations and thought leadership in line with commitments.
- Contributing to client retention by providing support and solutions to their business.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to take part in an area, which is gaining global significance and prominence among financial institutions and regulatory authorities? Do you want to get involved in preventing money-laundering and terrorist financing?
As our specialist, you will be handling the due diligence of our Private Wealth Customers, which includes collecting, investigating and analysing customer data. Danske Bank wish to prevent being a channel for financial crime. We make every effort to comply with regulation and help the authorities prevent and uncover illegal activities.
You will conduct review on some of our most complex customers in accordance with regulatory requirements and our internal guidelines. You will conduct thorough risk assessment and explain inconsistencies related to financial transactions.
The hypothesis is that measures of hyperinsulinism and/or insulin resistance, at normoglycemia, combined with known risk factors will provide greater predictive power for earlier prediabetes detection.
Furthermore, this research may provide pathogenic insight into T2D progression and/or diabetes complications as a function of prediabetes duration and, if possible, therapeutic interventions.
Finally, it is quite possible that this study could make significant contributions to improving the diagnosis of (pre)diabetes by incorporating fasting insulin/C-peptide measures relative to glucose levels in that analysis, and thereby enabling more appropriate therapeutic strategies earlier on to prevent disease progression.
Lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor (LOX-1), a type II transmembrane protein, is a scavenger receptor up regulated during vascular inflammation.
A soluble form of LOX-1 (sLox-1) results from proteolytic cleavage (by ADAM10 and ADAM17 proteases) of its extracellular domain that reflects total LOX-1 levels and represents a potential biomarker for cardiovascular (CV) risk.
Our hypothesis is that subjects with high sLox-1 levels will show a propensity for increased CVD whereas LOXIN mutations will confer reduced CVD risk. To date, association studies using either sLox-1 or LOXIN have not been conducted in large population cohorts.
Er du god til at formidle stærke budskaber og fange essensen af en kompleks historie? Kan du spotte de gode historier i organisationen og få dem ud over rampen?
Som presse- og kommunikationsansvarlig har du ansvaret for at organisere og implementere en effektiv presse- og kommunikationsstrategi. Du eksekverer på strategien samtidig med, at du håndterer dag-til-dag udfordringer – altid med forretningens behov for øje. Du står for udvikling af pressematerialer, udvælger de optimale kommunikationsformer og –kanaler og er garanten for, at vi kommunikerer ensartet og tydeligt på alle platforme.
Jobbet er meget udadvendt og kræver, at du har eller udvikler et godt netværk til både pressen, medierne og relevante nøglepersoner, og at du proaktivt bruger dit netværk.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
We are looking for an Account Manager who can deliver exceptional customer support to our largest corporate customers on their daily banking related queries. If you thrive in a challenging environment where we go beyond ourselves to exceed customer expectations, this position is a great opportunity for you.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for your own customer portfolio of Corporate customers, and for establishing and maintaining close relations to our customers and stakeholders. You will deliver excellent day-to-day customer support in relation to Accounts, Payments, Cash Pools, Online-Banking, Credit Cards, and Mandates and assist your colleagues with their portfolios when needed.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are looking for a technically strong senior engineer with an eye for detail, with deep knowledge of electrical and control engineering, and with the ability to learn and understand technical aspects related to blade heating systems.
You will be part of the Product Design & Engineering team and your main task is to operate, maintain and further improve our blade heating system, which is an important part of LM’s product and component strategy. Your responsibility will cover functionality of the electrical system design and controls of these, as well as integrating it into our products and production.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. You will have ample opportunity of gaining experience, and for the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
HR Delivery Specialist (Maternity Cover) (21750), Copenhagen
Are you ready for a new challenge within an international company? Are you interested in being part of an HR transformation process?
As an HR Delivery Specialist at Getinge in Denmark, you will work in the field of medical technologies (medtech) among highly dedicated colleagues who take pride in making a difference.
- Be responsible for the daily HR operations e.g. contracts and addendums as well as maintenance of employee data in our HRIS (Success Factors)
- Coordinate yearly HR processes such as salary review, performance management, employee engagement and work environment (AMO)
- Run full circle recruitments i.e. support hiring managers in the development of job descriptions and job ads, screen candidates, send out ability and behavioural tests (OPQ) and participate in interviews
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to help us provide great infrastructure solutions to our 17,000 colleagues in the LEGO Group?
You ensure high performance and availability of the services through designing, developing and operating the different technologies as you get into the details yourself and through your colleagues. As senior architect, you will be driving initiatives on a global scale, and you will be provided with the artistic freedom and autonomy to decide how to make the largest difference for the LEGO Group. We need you to:
- Select and implement new technologies and processes, including driving proof of concept and benchmarking projects
- Continuously improve our hybrid on premise/cloud IT infrastructure
- Drive the cybersecurity agenda by following the rapid development in cyberthreats in an infrastructure context and taking appropriate actions to protect the IT environment at the LEGO Group
©2018 The LEGO Group
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to join our team and develop experimental design, data collection and learning features for our software platform supporting the genetic engineering of microbial strains.
We are developing a comprehensive research platform consisting of a suite of tools for our research activities and an integrated web application written in Python and TypeScript.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Develop user interface components, algorithms, and web services
- Communicate with researchers and other developers to gather feedback and team up on creating and improving tools for the platform
- Design data structures, models and APIs for services
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you get energized by making customers happy – solving technical issues fast and forever? As a Top Issue Driver at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with your team and colleagues. You will be working closely with ad hoc technical teams in the entire Ice Cream organisation and network with the rest of Tetra Pak in solving top issues in a systematic and customer focused way.
As Top Issue Driver, your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive cross functional teams using Tetra Pak’s Problem Solving Methodology
- Being the dedicated problem solver in the organisation
- Motivating the teams through coaching and appropriate feedback
- Develop competences in Problem Solving Methodology/8D & fact-based troubleshooting
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
We are looking for a new colleague that will be the Business Lead of the global CRM platform driving the strategic approach of the platform by working cross-functionally to ensure fully alignment from the business and IT department.
The primary focus of the role is global alignment and suitability of the LEO global CRM system. Exercise leadership around enterprise CRM capabilities to develop innovative, insights-based strategies focused on engaging and increasing the relationship with HCPs. Seek out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the global CRM set up.
Er du stærk på det administrative og arbejder struktureret? Er du proaktiv og tager ansvar for dine opgaver og stiller spørgsmål til de eksisterende procedurer? Så er du måske vores nye administrative medarbejder til salgs- og købssupport.
Som medarbejder i salgs- og købssupport refererer du til administrationslederen og varetager mange forskellige administrative opgaver i forbindelse med handel. Blandt de vigtigste områder er:
- Håndtering af afgrødekøb (kontraktindtastning, kontraktopfølgning, afregning, prorate, forudkreditering, bæredygtighedserklæringer, konceptavl, leveringscertifikater, batch, fejlrettelser, reguleringer m.m.)
- Kontraktoprettelse og vedligehold vedr. salg
- Generelle kundespørgsmål til fakturaer, afregning af afgrøder m.m.