643 job matcher din søgning
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an outgoing Quality Manager who is passionate about quality and HSE work. You will become part of the project team and at the same time also a small Quality team, where we treasure team spirit and have fun whilst working.
We are occupied by national and international projects within electrical equipment for substations, rective compensation plants, medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV as well as SCADA and protections systems. Our division is going through an exciting transition.
Your primary task is to support Project Managers as a specialist and partner in developing project-specific QA plans and HSE instructions. In addition, you will participate in controlling design, prevention of quality issues, supervision and reporting of relevant project activities based on Siemens’ Project Management Model.
Lufthansa Group, Kastrup
The Account Steering Expert proposes sales activities and options for action based on performance data analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios. She/he enables the Account Management and New Business and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Derive account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials for Lufthansa Group and Joint Venture partners
- Weekly planning and optimization of customer visits / calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified in close collaboration with the Account Management
- Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points and follow-up items) for the Account Manager
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can put your extensive experience with international Project Cycle Management, Aid Programming and exceptional proposal writing skills to work? Are you self-driven, a strong communicator and do you thrive managing projects and donor contracts? Are you in your element juggling multiple activities, ensuring quality control and building strong, collaborative relationships - all while maintaining a clear oversight of it all?
The CEM serves as the key focal point on day-to-day programmatic and donor contract management between Save the Children Denmark and the Country Offices in the assigned region.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Are you the highly qualified candidate we are looking for to become part of Group IT’s Infrastructure Services department?
The IT Infrastructure Specialist position is placed in our Infrastructure Services Department, which is responsible for designing, installing, optimizing, and maintaining the SimCorp IT Infrastructure, both at our IaaS and cloud vendors.
Key responsibilities will comprise the following main tasks:
- Delivering on SimCorp Dimension environment requests, covering a multitude of customizations and use cases, both for
- SimCorpers and directly towards some of the largest financial institutions in the World
- Furthering and advocating an automation-focused mindset
- Assisting in increasing business process understanding, and how that translates into well-running automation
HPNow ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead Implementation and Technical Support Professional to play a key role in the implementation and support of our breakthrough on-site hydrogen peroxide generation products.
The position involves planning, building and maintaining our company’s implementation and support arm, implementing our products in the field, training our customers and channel partners, serving as technical liaison to those, supporting sales efforts, and playing a key role in the continuous improvement of HPNow’s product offering. The position is full time and based in our headquarters at Copenhagen, Denmark. The position requires extensive travel.
- Lead responsibility for planning and execution of our company’s implementation and support strategy
- Full responsibility for implementation and support of systems at partner and customer sites
K2 Search ApS recruiting on behalf of Schindler in Ballerup
As Schindler’s new BU Manager, you will become part of the management team, and thereby you will both get to display and further develop your strong leadership skills in a manner consistent with Schindler’s leadership framework and values. You will get the unique chance to develop your team members and act as a Schindler leadership role model for other business leaders.
- Responsibility for both the revenue and profitability of the Repair, Maintenance and Modernization business
- Actively contribute to increased sales and good relationships with the company's existing and targeted key customers
- Develop both profitability and growth of the EI organization by developing the current field personnel’s culture towards proactive sales.
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg and/or Aulum
Procurement is located in Aulum and in Silkeborg, and the buyer will be working with strategic and operational procurement for the production. Overall, the buyer is responsible for changes for existing projects, being able to ensure that the suppliers will deliver on time for critical projects, to oversee multiple projects at a time and prioritizing the tasks at hand.
As buyer you will be part of the global Operations team with following key elements of the position:
- Provide day to day management of supplies and purchasing requirements including price negotiation.
- Work both independently and as part of a team in co-operation with colleagues.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with an appropriate supplier base to meet current and future needs.
For our Civil and Structural Engineering department within Business Area Wind, we are looking for a Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations to manage the Product Package Foundations for Offshore wind farms.
As our Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations you will be responsible for delivering the centrepiece for the future offshore wind farm. You will be in charge of a team of highly competent, helpful and dedicated people and balancing in- and external stakeholders.
The product package is focussed on developing and delivering the foundations product line for future offshore windfarms, each with a smaller team, and your job will be to bridge all areas.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
We are looking for a Software Developer to support on new wind projects and daily operation of the Wind power data center, to secure that Vattenfall Wind Power gain competitive advantages in operation of existing wind turbines, project development, implementation and operation of future wind farms.
As one of the key functions in Vattenfall’s wind business the Competence Area SCADA Solutions is in general responsible for supporting wind projects, operational sites and other business units in managing SCADA data (and other sources) to provide software tools and services for dashboarding, reporting and steering of wind farms as well as power trading. You will be part of a dedicated team which consists of 7 employees (Software developers and SCADA engineers).
Your main responsibility as Software Developer will be the implementation and the maintenance of our back-end services and data automation.
Riantics A/S, Arden
Drives du af succes og er du klar til at spille en central rolle hos en førende leverandør af innovative logistiksystemer? Er du samtidig den nye kollega, der sikrer, at alle processor kører optimalt, så reservedelene når frem til kunden til tiden? Så er det måske netop dig, vi er på udkig efter.
Som Spare Parts Manager i vores Customer Services vil du indgå i et dedikeret serviceteam, der arbejder målrettet på at levere den bedste løsning til kunden. Serviceteamet håndterer dagligt kundehenvendelser af enhver art og sikrer hurtig og korrekt gennemførelse.
Vi kan garantere en varieret arbejdsdag med mange spændende opgaver, hvor der ofte vil være korte deadlines, fordi kunden har brug for vores hjælp her og nu.
JKS recruting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
With responsibility for supporting a newly implemented SAP system
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a Business Process Application Engineer who will support a newly implemented SAP system in NKT Nordics. You will maintain the business processes and the NKT applications portfolio. You will primarily be located on NKT site in Asnæs and report to the Application Manager.
- Support the business processes of the new SAP system with special focus on SAP PP, APO and/or ShopFloor
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements
Leki Aviation A/S, Kastrup
Leki Aviation has been supporting the airlines and maintenance facilities globally for more than 25 years and has today, become one of the most recognized and reputable brands in the Aviation industry with more than 1000 customers worldwide.
We are seeking colleagues who are committed to growing themselves and our company. We want self-starters, self-motivated, self-aware and self-disciplined people who can travel.
The objective of this position is to identify opportunities from the manufactures and ensure a seamless implementation with our global sales team, through our supply chain model.
- Seeking new market insights and business opportunities through research, analysis and networking
- Assists with core business development activities, such as generating product presentation and preparing sales team communicating with clients on product offerings (projects)
Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Esbjerg
Join a global leader – and help build a safer world
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment A/S leads its field and our mission is clear: We are committed to protecting and saving lives all over the world. We do it through continuous innovations in safety equipment, service and training. And we bring great people together to help make it happen.
The position is new and will focus on:
- Discovering new possibilities within business use of mobile technologies, e.g. SAP Cloud Platform
- Technology operations of existing and new mobile platforms and solutions
- Project management and participation
Volvo Buses, TaastrupVolvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment.
As Country Manager you will be responsible for the total business in Denmark including Bus & Coach Sales, Service Sales and Marketing. Service market business is conducted via the Volvo Trucks dealer network and is represented with local workshops at 21 sites throughout the country.
The task is to lead the Danish team of 10 persons to reach an unparalleled customer satisfaction while developing a profitable business in a changing environment impacted by the disruptive areas of electrification, automation and connectivity.
The position reports to the VP Area Nordic within Business Region Europe and will be a vital part of the Nordic management team. You will cooperate closely with Volvo Trucks in Denmark and be part of the Danish Country Management Team.
Solar A/S, Vejen
Are you devoted to delivering quality in monitoring and automation and continuously ensure stability, performance and optimisation in system administration? And do you have practical experience within this field? Do you want to work in a dynamic company where you’re surrounded by skilled and nice colleagues and continuously get the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills? If you can answer yes to this, you might be the System Administrator, we’re looking for.
As System Administrator, your most important tasks will be to
- Be part of proactive monitoring, such as setup and maintenance of Microsoft SCOM, event automation, and consolidation of our monitoring platforms
- Automation of workflows, processes, and support activities
- Installation, setup, and operation of Apache Solar, Microsoft Internet Information Services, PHP, Oracle Java, Oracle JDK and various other Microsoft systems
A 3-year PhD position is available in the laboratory of Professor Preben Morth at the Technical University of Denmark.
The aim is to understand how the lipid environment influences the activity of membrane proteins, using active transporters as benchmark systems, and to investigate the dynamic fluctuations between lipid and protein in solution and using state of the art biophysical methods and enzyme kinetic methods.
We search for highly motivated individuals to work in the field of membrane protein chemistry. The ideal candidate has previous experience in membrane protein expression and purification for structural analysis as well as experience with enzyme kinetics and the use of fluorescence spectroscopy.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you find correct documentation and knowledge sharing to be just as important as product development and customer support? Would you like to be part of a company that makes a real difference in the world of advanced pump solutions and water technology?
As our new global product specialist, you will become the expert on pump controls across several application areas. You will have a wide array of tasks, but with a continuous focus on developing and producing technical product documentation as well as keeping it up to date at all times. You will also:
- support sales and customers on a daily basis with product know-how and troubleshooting
- conduct product trainings and develop training material
- participate in new product development and updates
- build product knowledge for pump controls
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you an experienced and result driven sales and account management professional? Do you have a passion to work with global Foodservice accounts?
The role is located in our headquarters in Aarhus, reporting to the Head of Foodservice Europe. You will be responsible for developing customer relationships and delivering on our growth agenda with large global Foodservice key accounts. Due to the nature of the role, international travel will be required.
In the first phase, the primary focus will be on delivering on our strategic ambition to grow in the Quick Service Restaurant channel, namely pizza chains, with mozzarella. In the following phase the focus of the role will expand to drive the global Foodservice key account business in selected other channels, customers and categories.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a drive and desire to turn your ideas into actual products, and would you like to be at the forefront of product development in Grundfos?
You will form part of the Electronics Laboratory team where you will report to E-Lab Manager Flemming Baltzersen. Here, you will contribute to developing and testing future solutions and HW prototypes. This involves:
- Practical development of HW prototype mock-ups, HW test and verification, SW test tasks, component test, etc.
- Practical development of small product series.
- Electronics testing, trace, debugging, trouble-shooting and reporting.
- Testing in controlled environments, teststands and live environments to test the environmental influences and effect on the electronic design.