Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
17 job matcher din søgning
For our Headquarter in Hillerød, we are looking for a new skilled technician/engineer for our fast running Product Quality team that plays an important role in maintaining world-leading quality solutions.
The job has close cross-functional relations, and the good solutions are achieved in collaboration with colleagues in for instance R&D, Product Engineering, Customer Support, Production and Suppliers.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Product quality responsible for a number of instruments offering technical support to Production (pro-actively acts as Productions 1st line of defense from a quality point of view)
- Ensure that changes in instruments are implemented in a structured way according to internal processes
Hos FOSS søger vi en Juridisk Rådgiver med speciale i international arbejds- og ansættelsesret. Du bliver ansat i vores globale HR-afdeling i Hillerød. HR-afdelingen består af 17 medarbejdere – størstedelen er placeret i Hillerød, men vi har også kollegaer i Polen, Kina og Ungarn.
Som Juridisk Rådgiver vil du fungere som rådgiver i et dynamisk og internationalt miljø.
Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Håndtering af arbejdsrelaterede problemstillinger i samarbejde med lederne. Det kan fx være i forbindelse med afskedigelsessager
- Rådgivning om juridiske rettigheder og pligter inden for "Industriens Overenskomst"
- Ansvarlig for arbejdsretlige forhold, herunder vilkår i kontrakter m.v.
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance & data privacy and you will be managing the IT compliance & data privacy program and will work in close cooperation with many different parts of the organization.
You will work on ensuring that our company complies to IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing data privacy regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on IT compliance matters.
- Manage the personal data privacy programs in the organization
- Assess, advice and train important stakeholders in personal data privacy regulation and internal IT policies
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
For our location in Hillerød, we are looking for a new Global Quality Manager – a talented, structured person who can secure our success with our quality on a strategic, tactical and detailed level. We are working in an exciting, challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects – where High Quality is always a very important factor.
FOSS develops and produces state of the art analytical instruments for analysis of milk, meat, grain, wine and more. Our instruments combine sophisticated flow systems and mechanical features with state of the art electronics, optics and SW.
For the job as Global Quality Manager, your main reports will be sitting in Denmark, but you will have the responsibility for the Global Quality including having a report from our Quality function in Suzhou, China.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a new colleague for our Process Management department at our state of the art culture plant in Avedøre near Copenhagen, you need to have a strong insight in unit operations and the motivation for daily production follow up and shop floor.
Our daily work covers a wide range of production support activities such as production follow up, shop floor, development of production recipes, trouble shooting and process design, -optimization, -control, -validation and -ownership within investment projects.
Your tasks will among others include:
- Daily follow up to ensure a robust production, secure quality, and drive process optimization and systematic trouble shooting
- Implementation and validation of new products, processes and equipment
- Ownership of processes within the unit operations through the entire value chain from fermentation to blend and pack
Glycom A/S, Hørsholm
We are now looking for a Laboratory Technician/Research Associate to strengthen the fermentation group in Hørsholm. The group is responsible for strain selection, process development, cell banking and process transfer to our colleagues in Esbjerg.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Daily operation of our 100 mL, 2 L and 20 L bioreactors including inoculum preparation, medium preparation, sterilization, sampling, sample preparation and analysis, process control, maintenance and cleaning
- Batch documentation, data handling and reporting of the analytical results
- Cell banking related tasks incl. preparation of RCBs, performance testing, stability studies and contamination testing.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you help taking our API production to the next level with data based optimisations?
As Senior Process Specialist you primary focus is to optimise the output from our API production. You will do so by implementing new knowledge, new technology and better processes. You will ensure that all your initiatives are founded within turning data into tangible optimisations of processes, and you will especially focus on fermentation activities related to API Fucidin® production. In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Identify opportunities to improve output and increase robustness of processes
- Lead or participate in implementation of improvements in API production – including Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Lead and/or participate in process validation projects
- Provide scientific and technological expertise to support commercial production activities as well as engineering projects
Har du en god teknisk baggrund, og vil du spille en vigtig rolle i koblingen mellem udvikling og produktion sammen med kreative udviklere og procesorienterede produktionsfolk? Så kan det være, du er den nye kollega vi søger til projektindkøb.
Du kommer med fra start i vores udviklingsprojekter og igennem din rolle som projektdeltager bidrager du aktivt til at forskellige projektinteresser og teknologier samt det kommercielle aspekt kommer til at gå op i en højere enhed.
Do you have a solid technical background, and a wish to play an important part in linking development and production in collaboration with creative developers and process oriented production staff? Then you may be the new colleague we are looking for to assist us with project sourcing.
Would you like to take on an influential role as Digital Sales Manager with customer management responsibilities and embark on an incredible and challenging journey within Digital Sales?
As Digital sales manager, you will be responsible for the establishment of Digital Services as a primary element of the FOSS Nordic business, working closely with our regional Sales managers when establishing business plans and market plans.
Your primary tasks will include Business and Sales planning as well as leading qualification, following up on events and calls to selected customers and segments.
Your primary tasks will include business and sales planning, as well as renewal and new sales of Service agreement to our existing customers.
Department of Food Science (Frederiksberg), Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, invites applications for a position as...
SCIENCE Fakultetssekretariat, Frederiksberg
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Gram
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
Er du procestekniker, og søger du nye udfordringer inden for farmaceutisk produktion og procesoptimering?
Novo Nordisk, Bagsværd