Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
13 job matcher din søgning
Pharmacosmos A/S, Holbæk
Pharmacosmos, med hovedkontor i Holbæk, er en farmaceutisk virksomhed i vækst, og vi søger en dygtig og energisk kollega til vores Supply Chain.
Dit primære ansvarsområde bliver det daglige ansvar for forsyningskæderne for en række produktionssteder. Dine opgaver vil bl.a. bestå af planlægning og behandling af produktionsordre, styring af lagerbeholdninger og råvarer, samt kommunikation med produktionsstederne og samarbejdspartnere.
Du tilbydes en spændende stilling i en virksomhed i stadig forandring. Stillingen byder på et behageligt og intensivt arbejdsmiljø med gode kollegaer. Ansættelsesvilkår forhandles individuelt med udgangspunkt i dine kvalifikationer.
Are you looking to take the next step and kick-start your career within manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in an international research based pharmaceutical company? - Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve is steep and we expect a lot from you, however, in return we offer a programme that will enable you to grow both on a professional and personal level, kick-starting your career with the best possible foundation.
As a graduate with us you will achieve 360-degree insight and hands-on experience within the fundamental job-functions making up chemical pharmaceutical manufacturing in Lundbeck.
Har du lyst til at arbejde med højteknologi og det nyeste udstyr? Kan du holde hovedet koldt i hektiske situationer? Og vil du gerne aktivt deltage i projektarbejdet sammen med udviklingsingeniørerne? Så har vi en spændende mulighed til dig i Oticon / DGS.
DGS i Ballerup er en del af William Demant gruppen, der bl.a. udvikler og producerer Oticon høreapparater. Vi søger netop nu en produktionstekniker med teknisk flair, som har lyst til at arbejde med vores højteknologiske produktionsudstyr og udvikle sin karriere i en anerkendt, international og førende virksomhed inden for udvikling af avancerede høreløsninger.
Dine opgaver vil være:
- Programmering af produktionsudstyr
- Vedligehold af produktionsudstyr
- Træning og uddannelse af operatører
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you have a passion for quality? Are you able to manage our global quality management system? Do you have experience with internal and external auditing? And are you looking to join a dynamic, international and successful organisation? Then we have an exciting job opportunity that may be your next career move…
As Corporate Quality System Manager, your overall objective is to manage Ambu’s Global Quality Management System (QMS) and be responsible for internal and external audits. You will drive and manage both areas in a proactive way in close cooperation with colleagues and partners.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure a compliant, simple and effective quality management system with best practice procedures.
- Plan, manage and participate in internal audit.
- Contact external auditors and plan and execute external audits.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Roskilde
We are looking for an IT QA Specialist for our Human Health production sites in Roskilde and Avedøre. You will become part of our quality organization and report to our Human Health QA Operations Manager.
As IT QA Specialist your main responsibility will to be Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IT validation of shop floor systems within Human Health. This includes IT QA support to validation activities, batch records and general assurance of data integrity in production. This position navigates in a cross field between IT, business and QA and have a close cooperation with departments from these areas and many different stakeholders.
our main responsibilities will be:
- IT QA specialist on new green field packing facility in Avedøre.
- IT QA support for Automation and IT in quality related issues.
Senior Specialist Pharmacovigilance
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Are you passionate about making a true difference for patients by using your expertise in our clinical development activities in rare diseases? Are you also thinking of making a career change and being part of a very dynamic, ambitious, professional, yet lean team where you can have influence?
Then you may be our new colleague in Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Writing.
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is looking for a Pharmacovigilance Senior Specialist who will report to the Head of Pharmacovigilance. The Senior Specialist will have as key responsibilities:
- Ongoing safety surveillance
- Signal management
- Aggregated safety reporting
Bifodan A/S, Hundested
For at imødekomme øget efterspørgsel og omsætningsvækst, har Bifodan udvidet fabrikken i Hundested til 3-holdsskift, hvorfor vi søger engagerede, kompetente og fleksible operatører, der har lyst til at være en del af en spændende virksomhed i vækst.
Vi tilbyder til gengæld gode ansættelsesforhold i en dynamisk virksomhed med fokus på samarbejde, trivsel og arbejdsglæde.
Vi søger 2 kollegaer til vores daghold og 2 til vores aftenhold.
Dine arbejdsopgaver vil bl.a. bestå af:
- fremstilling og pakning af tabletter, kapsler og pulver-sticks
- at udfylde produktionsdokumentation (batchjournaler, logbøger mv.)
- at deltage i omstilling herunder rengøring af produktionsudstyr
Peak Rekruttering recruiting on behalf of Cryptera A/S in Glostrup
We are expanding our highly skilled team and are looking for a new, competent R&D Project Manager and colleague to secure our global focus and take the responsibility to drive, plan and monitor the project progress in an international environment, where factors like Cybersecurity, embedded encryption, and agile development are turning points.
- Set objectives and deadlines in line with the product management organization, partners and customers
- Plan and monitor the project progress using agile methodology and the Jira Task Management Tool
- Lead and motivate the project team members from both internal and external organizations
- Coordinate the work of your project team members together with the line organization using scrum boards
- Continuously identify and manage risks to ensure delivery of project results in due time
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you want to be a central part of the development of Radiometer’s future electrochemical and optical sensors? We are looking for an ambitious Head of Sensor Development, who is ready to drive the development of new parameters for Radiometer’s world class blood gas analyzers.
To become successful, you use your experience with R&D and project management to balance resources and time in order to deliver world class sensor performance of excellent quality to our customers. Furthermore, you use your experience with people management to lead a high performing team ready to deliver on time. Your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Performance and people management of a team of 8-10 lab technicians, engineers and specialists
- Creating a strategy and execution plan including stakeholder management to ensure that projects are completed with expected outcome and within an agreed time-frame
Are you passionate about pharmacovigilance and psychiatry? Do you want to be part of a committed medical safety team engaged with the clinical development and life-cycle management of psychiatric medicine? Do you have strong background in pharmacovigilance and as a clinician, preferable in psychiatry? Do you possess the leadership skills to lead a safety team and cross-functional safety committees? If so, you may be our new Senior Safety Physician in Medical Safety Psychiatry.
Reporting to the Director of Medical Safety - Psychiatry, your responsibilities will be to lead safety teams in the Medical Safety - Psychiatry Department. You will be responsible for all aspects of clinical safety & surveillance related to allocated psychiatry projects/products.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer based at our headquarters in Birkeroed, Denmark. You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced organization developing, producing and selling our hightech laser products.
This position at NKT Photonics is the perfect opportunity to combine passion for optical laser and fiber technology with the traditional QA activities.
- Help ensure a proper implementation and maintenance of NKT Photonics quality management system (QMS) throughout the entire organization
- Train and support colleagues in the company’s document management system (DMS) to facilitate QMS
- Help ensure that all the requirements are fulfilled in relations to the upcoming ISO (9001:2015) audit
- Take part in the QA activities to achieve the defined QA objectives
Department of Pharmacy at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen seeks a number of Assistant Lectures for...
Institut for Farmaci, København