Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
415 job matcher din søgning
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Coinify ApS in HerlevChief Financial Officer
Reporting to the COO and as a member of the top management team, you will play an important role in the continuous growth and development of Coinify. You will have the overall responsibility for the finance department and all tasks related to reporting, financial modelling, annual reports and business controlling.
You will manage a team of 3 controllers/accountants and will be working closely together with the whole organisation, as well as external partners (banks, payment service providers, auditors, etc).
In the current phase, the focus is on further development of the platform, the business model and partnerships. The current business model has secured an impressive growth – adjusting and optimizing aspects of the model is important in relation to supporting the role as market leader in a very dynamic market place.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As part of Group Treasury you will, among others, be taking active investments decisions within the fixed income and derivative markets, capital optimization, interact with both internal and external stakeholders and be involved in different projects.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and structuring the bank’s balance sheet, liquidity and capital.
- Organize and manage the group’s liquidity flow from trading activities with customers across the world with complex regulatory requirements, including stress testing, contingency planning and structured funding schemes.
- Proactively manage regulatory liquidity requirement ratios.
- Develop and run the bank’s funds transfer pricing models with respect to capital and liquidity ensuring optimal use of capital and liquidity
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
We are looking for a Senior Developer with strong Microsoft BI skills to join our Business Analytics team in Copenhagen. As BI Developer Lead you will play a central role in delivering our BI and Analytics solution to Codan Business in Denmark.
The solutions will be delivered through an agile delivery model, where you will be supporting Codan Business in creation and detailing User Stories, creating logical design and modeling of solutions in each sprint as well as reviewing the physical design of the solutions to secure all standards and guidelines has been meet. Furthermore, you will:
- contribute to the description of the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- maintain roadmap for BI solution
- contribute to RSA IT Strategy within the BI and Analytic area
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.
GML-HR A/S søger for LEGO Group i Billund
This is your chance to create the next generation of processing platforms in the LEGO Group. You will have end-to-end responsibility from early concept to production implementation while you use your experience to inspire your colleagues.
You will be responsible for designing new processing equipment platforms – from the earliest stages of concept development all the way to implementation of equipment in the production facilities around the world. It will take you travelling approximately 20 days per year, as you work closely with production managers in the factories as well as our external equipment suppliers. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- technical specifications and related drawings of new equipment
- proof of concept and documentation of all related tests
- technical procurement of equipment, making sure that equipment KPI`s are being met
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
You will lead our Global effort on search, creating a global search strategy for Pandora and oversee that the strategy is executed – working closely with our local, regional and global teams as well as global search partners.
Global Search Manager is at the core of digitalizing our marketing model, putting data and tech at the centre of how we operate. You will focus on improving our performance in search across our markets creating transparency and nursing the ability to optimize activities in real time. Establishing ways of working and facilitating best practise sharing between markets.
- Paid search strategy development & deployment.
- Paid search optimization across markets.
- Manage DS implementation.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a career as an IT Consultant? Do you have a passion for creating business value and want to develop your career with the LEGO Group?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. Our team works closely together with our many and diverse end-users and colleagues in the business and take pride in delivering strong and useful solutions, quickly.
As an Junior IT Consultant, you can expect to:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out the tasks that adds most value to our users.
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects.
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Is your mind set on innovation, and are you looking for a job where you combine theoretical know-how of food technology with hands-on cheese product development?
We are currently working on a high profile project to set us up for the future needs. Focus is on creating a stronger assortment by reducing complexity to increase speed to market while simplifying our Supply Chain. At the same time we are looking into identifying new growth areas and implementing a new way of working.
The overall aim for your job is to implement the new products (coming out of this project) through creative/impassioned product development. You will develop, test and document the new products, as well as you will deliver strong project management.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for a specialist to contribute in our efforts in optimising our SCR systems for large marine two-stroke engines. Would you like to join us and get significant influence on global marine emissions?
- Participate in the development of our SCR systems. We develop both high-pressure and low-pressure SCR systems. You will be part of a group in R&D with responsibility for SCR development. The group work in close cooperation with the rest of the house and also external business partners.
- Lead test campaigns – both on test engines, prototype engines at licensees and on engines in service. This includes planning, execution, evaluation and reporting.
- Test data analysis.
Ørsted Wind Power - Operations, Fredericia or Gentofte
Would you like to take up the challenge of becoming our key specialist and ensuring the excellent performance of all low-voltage and WTG control systems on our sites?
Join us and become our new Electrical Asset Integrity Specialist in the Electrical HV/LV department, where you’ll ensure the technical integrity of the wide range of low-voltage systems in the WTGs and on the substations across our entire portfolio of offshore wind.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Do you have a proven track record in delivering newbuilding and major conversion projects? An opportunity is now available for a results-driven individual to join us as Newbuilding & Major Conversion Manager in Copenhagen.
You will be project responsible for our newbuilding and major modification projects involving planning with our commercial department, negotiations with external engineering companies, ship yards, equipment suppliers and classification societies.
- Provide Project Management expertise during the pre-phase and execution of Maersk Tankers Newbuilding Projects or any other Major Conversion Project, and provide input to the review of critical items to meet the Maersk Tankers technical standards and customers’ requirements for operational performance.
- Be responsible for ensuring that safety and environmental considerations are prioritised at all times.
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg and/or Aulum
Procurement is located in Aulum and in Silkeborg, and the buyer will be working with strategic and operational procurement for the production. Overall, the buyer is responsible for changes for existing projects, being able to ensure that the suppliers will deliver on time for critical projects, to oversee multiple projects at a time and prioritizing the tasks at hand.
As buyer you will be part of the global Operations team with following key elements of the position:
- Provide day to day management of supplies and purchasing requirements including price negotiation.
- Work both independently and as part of a team in co-operation with colleagues.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with an appropriate supplier base to meet current and future needs.
For our Civil and Structural Engineering department within Business Area Wind, we are looking for a Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations to manage the Product Package Foundations for Offshore wind farms.
As our Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations you will be responsible for delivering the centrepiece for the future offshore wind farm. You will be in charge of a team of highly competent, helpful and dedicated people and balancing in- and external stakeholders.
The product package is focussed on developing and delivering the foundations product line for future offshore windfarms, each with a smaller team, and your job will be to bridge all areas.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
We are looking for a Software Developer to support on new wind projects and daily operation of the Wind power data center, to secure that Vattenfall Wind Power gain competitive advantages in operation of existing wind turbines, project development, implementation and operation of future wind farms.
As one of the key functions in Vattenfall’s wind business the Competence Area SCADA Solutions is in general responsible for supporting wind projects, operational sites and other business units in managing SCADA data (and other sources) to provide software tools and services for dashboarding, reporting and steering of wind farms as well as power trading. You will be part of a dedicated team which consists of 7 employees (Software developers and SCADA engineers).
Your main responsibility as Software Developer will be the implementation and the maintenance of our back-end services and data automation.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding (DK) or London
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Manager of Geoscience reporting to the Head of Civil & Structural Engineering Offshore in BA Wind.
You will be responsible for a team of dedicated engineers with the responsibility to deliver geotechnical and geophysical related technical capabilities from early assessment and development to construction and operation of offshore windfarms. You will be responsible for setting up the necessary processes for seamless interaction with both Park Design as well as Foundations, Cables and Installation Packages in close collaboration with the wind and met-ocean site assessment experts.
As Manager of Geoscience you will be a part of the Department Management Team and thereby also influencing the overall target setting.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Does this sound good? Take the lead of the most skillful engineers in the audio industry and introduce the world’s leading microphones to the market.
As Senior Project Manager you will play a key role in delivering advanced digital and mixed mode ASIC platforms and derivatives according to Knowles steadily increasing project portfolio.
Your prime focus is to lead high performance teams of highly skilled specialists within digital ASIC design, analog ASIC design, DSP and algorithm development, test and verification. The project teams are formed by engineers from development sites in Denmark and India. A secondary and minor role is project management of ASIC development activities performed by an external subcontractor.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey in Danske Bank’s new Societal Impact organisation? Would you like to have a job with a strong purpose and are you a structured person with strong project management skills and a strategic mind-set?
As Executive Assistant to the Head of Group Societal Impact and Sustainability your main task is to be a trusted sparring partner and provide seamless, value adding and professional support. You will work in close collaboration with the PA, the management team, a number of dedicated colleagues across the business, as well as stakeholders at all levels.
Your responsibilities include:
- Structure and coordinate the many assignments and deliveries to executive forums, Executive Board and Board of Directors
- Prepare agenda and ensure deliverables at high quality to the Business Integrity Board
Volvo Buses, TaastrupVolvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment.
As Country Manager you will be responsible for the total business in Denmark including Bus & Coach Sales, Service Sales and Marketing. Service market business is conducted via the Volvo Trucks dealer network and is represented with local workshops at 21 sites throughout the country.
The task is to lead the Danish team of 10 persons to reach an unparalleled customer satisfaction while developing a profitable business in a changing environment impacted by the disruptive areas of electrification, automation and connectivity.
The position reports to the VP Area Nordic within Business Region Europe and will be a vital part of the Nordic management team. You will cooperate closely with Volvo Trucks in Denmark and be part of the Danish Country Management Team.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you an indirect tax specialist, with the skills to lead a global team in a complex international organization?
Reporting into the Group Head of Tax, you will join a highly skilled and knowledge team of 15 Tax and VAT specialists worldwide. As Head of Indirect Tax, you are responsible for a team of 4 and are responsible for all indirect tax matters at Arla Foods.
As the leader of our Indirect Tax team, it goes without saying that you will provide high quality tax advice and support to the global business. Our core commercial markets are in Europe but we also have a large presence in other international markets. You will lead a team of 4 Tax professionals in Denmark and a support team in Arla’s Shared Service Centre in Poland.