1.883 job matcher din søgning
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a colleague to join our marketing team in a newly created position. You will have a dual role, combining the development of our digital marketing strategy with a role as strategic marketing project manager and will be part of the extended leadership team.
The projects that you will lead will be prioritized across our full product portfolio to ensure sufficient resourcing of high-priority projects as well as a professional and strategic launch approach. Our marketing team is responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans across our portfolio and for supporting our customer-facing colleagues in creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will be working together with a team of 11 marketeers and report to Director of marketing.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to take on responsibility for reaching our ambitious sales targets as Head of Bakery and Protein bars?
You will need strong managerial skills as you will manage an organisation of five highly skilled Application Scientist, technicians and specialists. On a daily basis you need to assist on technical challenges we have in the Bakery and Protein bar department and be involved in NPD application work.
You will develop and drive global category strategies with related marketing activities, sales material, concepts and product training and customer seminars. Your success will be measured on our success rate in customer and application projects as well as internal customer satisfaction.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Business Planning & Analysis (BPA) team within the Group Finance Department plays an important role in providing Saxo Bank’s management with precise and relevant information on business performance.
As our new business analyst you will become part of the BPA team and you will refer to the Head of BPA. Within this team (and together with our other business analysts) we expect you to take ownership of the financial reporting solution and ensure that our financial data foundation is continuously optimised and reflecting the commercial performance in a transparent, structured and efficient way.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Optimisation and maintenance of the financial reporting solution supporting BPA's reporting suite
- Performance follow-up on KPI's and tracking of deviations compared to expectations in close dialogue with the BPA team.
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Are you an inspiring and visionary frontrunner who can keep talented teams motivated, challenged, and on track? Then you might be YouSee’s next Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master in YouSee, your key responsibility is to drive the agile processes within cross-functional teams. Since you will impact the way our teams work with agile principles. In the role you must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Serving the Development Squad in their quest to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations via facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guide the Squad on self-organization to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the Squad and coach the Squad to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable.
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of 3Shape in Copenhagen
You will have great influence on your daily work and work closely together with our current payroll controller and the rest of the finance and accounting team, including our Shared Service Center in Poland.
Your responsibilities include:
- Handling & posting of salary including reconciliations
- Communicating with 3Shapers regarding salary and related issues
- Coordinating with HR and our Shared Service Center in Poland
- Ensuring that salary related issues are handled in compliance with relevant legislation and internal guidelines
- Handling reimbursements from sick leave, maternity etc.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
As a UX designer within our ‘device design’ domain, and with ergonomic design. You will primarily focus on the user value and perception of our physical products. You will participate in product development – from early user research and concept development, through to design requirements and validation through user tests. Through project assignments, you are responsible for defining and will follow-through all aspects of user experience and product usability.
To support other development disciplines in providing great user experience within each of their areas, your main task is to translate market requirements and user needs into clear design recommendations and specifications. Part of your job will be to perform vis-à-vis and remote user test activities with focus on product usability and user perception.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
This is your opportunity to become a specialist in user-centered design within product development.
Through project assignments, you will support your UX colleagues by evaluating and giving design input on user-related aspects in our physical and digital solutions. The primary part of your job will be to perform vis-à-vis and remote user test activities, by testing product designs on users to assess comfort and/or usability. Thus, you will recruit/book test persons based on specified user profile parameters and analyze the collected test data to give recommendations for design changes when needed. You will also prepare questionnaires built on agreed focus areas in our web-based tools.
You will get to play an important role in developing our methodologies and processes within user research and validation to influence how we use data in our future designs.
EveryonePrint A/S, BallerupCan you make print part of a Cloud First Strategy?
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect who can help us change the world of printing
EveryonePrint have just launched one of the most exciting and innovative products in our industry and we are looking for an experienced enterprise architect who can make a difference and can deliver high quality and convincing solutions based on the latest technology.
We are looking for an ambitious, professional, and creative architect, who understands the complexity of IT infrastructure in a hybrid cloud environment and the challenge and advantages it brings to customers and how to articulate this in a customer context. This role is a critical member of the pre-sales team helping channels, partners and customers get the most out of the solution.
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, FrederikshavnNew positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines but also medium speed engines
- Participate in the overall planning and evaluation of test results team
- Create and execute daily test programs, risk assessments and work schedules
Vi tilbyder dig en praktiskorienteret 2-årig uddannelse inklusiv 8-10 ugers skoleophold fordelt over elevtiden. Alle vores elever får en bred indsigt i vores virksomhed, jobbet som speditør samt logistikken inden for landevejstransport i Europa.Ved endt elevtid er ambitionen, at kunne tilbyde fastansættelse med et videre uddannelsesforløb inden for spedition eller ledelse.
I DHL Freight søger vi med opstart 1. september 2018:
- 5 elever med specialet ”Spedition og shipping” til vores kontor i Padborg.
Vi lægger vægt på, at give dig den bedst mulige uddannelse, en bred erfaring samt et stærkt netværk. Du bliver en del af et større elevteam, der får mulighed for at sparre og videndele både på arbejdspladsen samt i forbindelse med skoleophold. Det daglige samarbejde bygger på gensidig respekt, hvilket er med til at gøre det sjovt og meningsfyldt at gå på arbejde.
Tænker og handler du digitalt med fokus på at optimere både forretning og kundernes oplevelse? Er du evangelist og fagspecialist indenfor søgemaskineoptimering og brænder du for at lede den kontinuerlige udvikling og implementering af best-in-class search-strategi? Så er her måske et job for dig …
Dine primære opgaver bliver:
- Kontinuerligt udvikle og implementere search-strategi omfattende SEO, PPC, affiliate- og cookie-samarbejder
- Koordinere alle SEO-indsatser med vores search-bureau inkl. link building, keyword-strategi, on and off website-optimering og -tracking
- Træne content editors i content-udarbejdelse for at sikre høj search-relevans.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have experience working with HSE in a manufacturing environment? Are you an HSE expert motivated by constantly developing and improving safety standards?
As our new HSE Specialist, your main responsibility will be to impact and make life safer for people and the business. You will develop a safe HSE culture by driving HSE initiatives and coordinating the HSE team to carry out safety, health and environmental tasks.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring HSE-related support and consultancy to the Factory Management Team and Safety Organisation
- Identifying HSE-related legal requirements, annual assessment and permits
- Identifying, facilitating and delivering HSE-relevant training.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim in Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious person who would like to develop your competencies, and are you looking for new opportunities within Finance?
On behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim, we are looking for an Accountant and Finance Advisor to undertake all aspects of financial management. This will include securing the day-to-day accounting for the business and help improve and automate financial processes.
- Ensure integrity of financial information according to German, local and Tax GAAP
- Perform monthly and yearly closing as well as all reporting activities based on external and internal requirements
- Ensure accuracy of data for ad hoc analysis and requests.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is growing our business and optimizing the global supply chain. As part of the transformation we are looking for a Global Demand Planner to join our small, young and high performing team working with Global Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP).
In your role, you are responsible for the global demand plan to develop and maintain accurate product forecasts.You will review the total demand plan by product lines and work closely with key stakeholders in Sales and Supply to ensure alignment with business strategies.You will also work closely with Product Development to support successful new product launch planning and execution. It is imperative with precise and coordinated forecasting as this affects the whole value chain.
You will enjoy great responsibility and exposure to the business, and you will of course be supported and trained into becoming Best in Class in demand planning.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a tester with the skills and interest to contribute to our continuous integration agenda. You will be part of creating, extending, maintaining test cases, test plans and producing bug reports during development. You will work closely with your team mates to understand features, stories and implementation. You will be assessing testability of your team's solutions and apply the best suited test approach. Your most important driver should be to ensure the high quality of our software.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with business experts to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Conducting context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing for transaction flows and calculation.
- Providing continuous test feedback to the team and making demos.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing company with the opportunity to influence your own career progression? Could you see yourself working ensuring that our knowledge on our international markets are always up to date? Then you might be the Financial Controller, Universal Robots is looking for.
You will ensure ongoing improvements in our processes and internal procedures, and you create the framework to ensure that our knowledge on each country is always updated. In close cooperation with our Group Financial Controller, your key tasks include:
- Responsible for controlling and reporting for selected subsidiaries
- Assist on external reporting for our American parent company
- Improve material for monthly and annual reports.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you eager to build your expertise within the field of Compliance? Are you an individual with high integrity and energy, who is ready to be an active part in making Compliance a visible and integrated part of the business and customer journey? Maybe this position is your next career step!
You will become part of an international team of 160 employees working in the Group Compliance function and work with the compliance disciplines covering the key risks investor protection, financial crime, data protection, conflicts of interest and market abuse.
In the role as a Compliance Officer, you will be monitoring and assessing compliance risks together with advising the Banking DK business on individual compliance matters. Furthermore, you will participate in the ongoing development of the compliance and regulatory framework within Group Compliance.