Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
1.247 job matcher din søgning
Berendsen Textil Service A/S, Søborg
Are you looking for a meaningful student position in an international organisation where you get the opportunity to grow and utilise learnings from your study? And are you interested in developing your expertise within digital communication, graphics, and Social Media strategies? Then join our team in Business Unit Cleanroom!
As Marketing Student, you will assist the Cleanroom Marketing department with ongoing projects, help maintain digital communication, and lead mid-size projects on your own.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare promotional material such as posters, brochures, advertisements and other types of print and online media marketing
- Provide content to Social Media, including the production of news for and about the Cleanroom business
- Assist in marketing research and planning, including review of marketing trends and research on advertising opportunities and costs
Shoreline AS, Esbjerg
As a developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of engineers providing wind farm developers, operators, service providers and OEMs around the globe with world-class simulation, analysis and visualization software and services by utilizing state of the art artificial intelligence technology.
You will work in an agile team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review.
As a developer, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
- Participate in all product development phases from analysis and architectural design to software implementation and quality assurance
- Develop software and solutions in all areas, from databases to computing technologies
- Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CTO/VP Engineering
You support the sales organization by building a pipeline of Marketing Qualified Leads for further qualification by Inside Sales and Field Sales.
This is an opportunity to be a part of building the role in the Nordic region and collaborate with Global Sales to further develop Demand Generation as a discipline.
The typical Configit customer is an enterprise production company within the automotive or industrial machinery & components industries, so the initial contact with a new lead can be crucial to the future of a potential customer relationship and ultimately for the entire sale.
You will work with multiple stakeholders, e.g. corporate Marketing to ensure consistent brand messaging; Inside Sales, who will further qualify the MQL’s handed over from you; and Field Sales to ensure continuous high quality of leads and direction of campaigns.
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within Group Finance in an international pharmaceutical company? Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the global finance community. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
As a graduate with Group Finance you will be exposed to all areas of the team, working with both the team leads and team colleagues, including time spent with colleagues in Tax & Treasury.
Are you looking to take the next step and kick-start your career within manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in an international research based pharmaceutical company? - Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve is steep and we expect a lot from you, however, in return we offer a programme that will enable you to grow both on a professional and personal level, kick-starting your career with the best possible foundation.
As a graduate with us you will achieve 360-degree insight and hands-on experience within the fundamental job-functions making up chemical pharmaceutical manufacturing in Lundbeck.
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within drug development - and are you passionate about the voice of patients and their caregivers?
Lundbeck’s focus is first and foremost on the patients suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, depression and schizophrenia, for whom we develop innovative medical treatments. In the Medical & Regulatory Science business unit, we strive to integrate patient perspectives in our activities.
Your job will be at the center of this, helping us to develop and operationalize patient and caregiver insights linked to the regulatory and medical aspects of our drug development strategies. We would therefore expect you to have a passion for patient focused drug development combined with the skills and educational background to understand and navigate medical and scientific data.
Are you ready to take the next step and kick-start your career within manufacturing and packaging of pharmaceuticals in an international environment? Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
Throughout the programme you will work as Management Assistant reporting to the Vice President of Finished Goods Production. You will join the management team, be responsible for KPI reporting, budget process and lead or participate in projects according to business needs and your profile.
Do you have solid qPCR technical knowledge and a commercial background? Do you have the passion and drive to succeed in a challenging environment, and would you like a chance to develop a fantastic career in a world-renowned company, and Europe’s market leader in qPCR? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The role will involve significant travel activity – at least 50% of the time – predominantly within the Nordics (DENMARK and NORWAY), but also outside the region.
Your responsibilities among others will include:
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans with the other sales teams in Bioscience Division and Research and Safety Division
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions
What impact will you make?
Do you wish to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be scalable with your capabilities and ambitions and you will constantly be challenging yourself to learn new skills and come up with new ideas. We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level.
PostNord Danmark, Copenhagen
Do you know how to define scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems? Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written as well as design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs? And do you thrive on solving a variety of problems using professional concepts and company policies and procedures?
This position is located in the unit Economics. Here you will be part of a highly experienced team that works with controlling, production data, KPI and model development, as well as reporting for different organizational units. You will work both independently and in a team environment.
You will get an attractive job in a company with an ambitious business strategy that brings about exciting challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Genmab in Copenhagen
High degree of influence in an exciting and fast growing biotech company
The Process Manager will work closely with the Global Clinical Development team leading/supporting the process changes, updates and compliance, and R&D operation´s strategic directives. You will do that by ensuring the development and management of processes that enable compliance and standards across departments and apply best in class methodologies.
You will also drive global process improvements projects and support ongoing evaluation. You will lead the creation and maintenance of our processes – including but not limited to SOPs, guidelines, written instructions and other documentation processes. You will also ensure adherence to applicable guidelines/regulations.
As Process Manager, you will be responsible for effective implementation and creation of training sessions.
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
The position as (Senior) Drug Product Scientist offers a unique possibility to take part in the de-velopment of Symphogens antibody products. You will mainly be responsible for drug product process development and manufacture from early stage IMP manufacturing and later stage manufacturing including process validation strategy.
You will collaborate closely with staff from our CMC group and in project teams, to ensure de-velopment progress of Symphogen’s antibody lead candidates.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tech transfer of manufacturing processes to CMOs
- Technical responsible for drug product manufacturing documentation
- Ensure implementation of drug product manufacturing strategy between projects
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Medicom Innovation Partner in Struer
Medicom Innovation Partner is a leading expert in design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices, which are sold worldwide to leading pharmaceutical companies.
About the position:
- In cooperation with Project and Competency Managers to optimize staffing of projects and development of people and their skills.
- Regular dialogue with each employee and performance evaluation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of people management.
- The job includes recruitment of staff according to competence and capacity needs.
- The job must be performed in accordance with the current standards for the medical device industry and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead of your own special assignments such as internal tasks or projects to grow and develop both people and the organization or expand capabilities.
Do you want to be our on-site expert for equipment installations? Are you looking for the opportunity to make the world your workplace, working and living in different cultures? Then you could be our next Field Engineer. At FLSmidth Airtech we design and supply Air Pollution Control Equipment to the cement and minerals industries worldwide.
As Field Engineer, it is your responsibility to ensure that our equipment is installed according to the provided documentation and instructions. You will supervise and lead the on-site installation and participate in various coordination and safety meetings. It is your job to:
- Report directly to the responsible Project Manager
- Act as our main contact to the Client and the appointed Contractor(s)
- Report any deviations between the planned activities and actual conditions
s Project Manager in FLSmidth Airtech - Air Pollution Control you will assume overall technical and financial responsibility for designated projects ranging from DKK 2m to 100m. Anticipate a demanding position in an international environment where you will meet and work with people from different cultural backgrounds around the globe.
Your primary task will be to manage projects for air pollution control equipment and plants, comprising fabric filters, electrostatic precipitators and semi-dry de-SOx reactors. As such, you will:
- contribute to the final sales work in partnership with the sales responsible
- ensure that the project economy and time schedule are thoroughly prepared before your participation in final contract negotiations with the customer
- manage all project phases from contract award to handover of the plant to the customer
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a good colleague and a great Quality Specialist to be part of QA-Copenhagen team and to be locally QA responsible for our cultures for food applications.
Furthermore it will be to support, challenge and train in deviations and complaints handling, ensure proper CAPA and maintain and improve this framework. In addition to this, the following tasks will be included;
- Audits: Evaluate and audit of toll manufacturers, service providers and local raw material manufacturers according to global audit plan. Assist at certification audits and customer audits of the area in relation to quality, food safety, Kosher and Halal, handling of findings from audits etc.
- Approve change control forms impacting product quality, HACCP analysis and cleaning efficiency. Review or approve document for new equipment.
- Assist in planning, reporting and conduct of Management Review
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Would you like to join Danske Bank as a Senior Consultant and take a strong responsibility in developing and delivering internal AML blended-training programs?And would you like to provide AML/CTF expertise through innovative consulting and training solutions?
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a part of a Training and Competency Development Team within Global Utilities, very much focusing on related AML activities. You will take a meaningful role in supporting the AML Utility employees with various AML/CTF competency development activities to grow and sustain their AML/CTF awareness. Main workplace will be located in Høje Taastrup office, combined with some travelling.
Northern Aerotech ApS, Dragør
You will be an active part of the entire recruitment process from posting the job advert until the engineer is at the base, ready to start work.
- Posting the advertisement on relevant job sites and social media including website
- Interviewing candidates, mostly by phone or other media
- Collect all documentation required by the authorities and clients
We offer a small passionate and motivated team of colleagues where everyone steps in to help outside their work description if needed
Oticon, Smørum or Nice
We are looking for a senior director to lead the software development area in Oticon Medical and being part of the R&D leadership with reference to VP, R&D.
At Oticon Medical, we develop Bone Anchored Hearing Systems (BAHS) and Cochlear Implants (CI). You will be in charge of a large and fast growing team of very skilled and motivated engineers as well as managers across sites in Denmark and France. The team, which is responsible for developing fitting solutions and eSW for hearing implants, has been through a very progressive growth and development over the last years.
- Overall leadership for the software area in Oticon Medical
- Continue the development of the SW team and expand it further both in size and the way we work
- Drive and coordinate the R&D activities within eSW and fitting software, apps, etc.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, København
MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen is looking for a high performing and motivated student junior market analyst.
We offer a job in a department where we are directly involved in the business development of one of the world’s leading engineering companies. You will have an opportunity to conduct and deliver analysis and reporting on global economy with emphasis on the international shipping market.
We seek a global thinker whose worldview is based on analysis and understanding of data. You strive to deliver supreme results, are structured when gathering information and conceptualizing it in analytical reports, and skilled at communicating the results.
- Market analysis including extraction of data and data analysis
- Basic statistical analysis
- Present and report analyses to management and throughout the entire organization