Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
123 job matcher din søgning
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Do you want to help develop and maintain the world’s most sustainable pumps? Join Grundfos to ensure that all Grundfos’ products are serviceable and that the company delivers the right service offerings to Grundfos’ customers.
Your main job will be to manage a team of specialists whose goal is to ensure that all new and existing products can be serviced. To do so, your team spends most of the time developing, implementing and maintaining service plans. This entails formulating all relevant information on the product life cycle, including installation, repair, frequency of service and how to change hardware.
Also, your team collect and applies global best practice, define technical service training and drive expert networks which truly impact the everyday service delivery in the field.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Are you passionate about designing and developing web solutions?
Your overall responsibility is to design and build cloud/web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. You get the opportunity together with the team to define the culture in Nilfisk for our future digital journey and make our mechanical products intelligent and connected. Major projects you work with will be to establish the Umbraco Cloud foundation and CMS architecture scaled out in our entire global organization. Your principal duties and responsibilities includes to:
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Work on all aspects of software development lifecycle following agile methodologies. This includes design, implement, test, document and programming quality software solutions
- Be responsible for solving technical problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you motivated by driving up business in unexplored areas? Are you used to taking charge and committing to the responsibility of developing a new sales area? If the answer is yes, you now have the chance to fill an exciting position in our Export Department.
The team, currently consisting of 3 people, is responsible for managing indirect distribution through a network of more than 45 distributors worldwide.
In this global position, we expect you to cover new markets. It is a new position, and we are looking for a candidate with a huge appetite to prove him or herself.
The role will offer
- Develop current and future distributors.
- Daily support and proactive sales to international customers in new markets.
- Respond to international RFQs.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to make your mark on our online marketing and training content for our retailers across the globe?
You will be responsible for the development of digital content, tailored to key retailers’ online platforms, and in-store as well as online training content for their sales specialists.
More specifically, you:
- Manage content production projects, guiding the creation teams located in Ballerup to ensure the content meets regional marketing managers’ requests and retailer standards and guidelines
- Develop best-in-class training content for in-store sales specialists, including voice overs for e-learning, helping them communicate about and sell Jabra products to end customers
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Chief Engineer UI/UX, you will lead our UI software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the platform software. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead, from a technology perspective, defining the UI and UX paradigms that will be used by the next generations of products
- Align UI and UX across the Nilfisk portfolio
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, translate market needs into technical specifications
OJ Electronics A/S, Sønderborg
Vil du være med til at fastholde kvalitetsniveauet på vores lancerede produkter? Og har du et naturligt fokus på kostbesparelser? Så læs endelig videre!
Dine kerneopgaver bliver at overvåge, analysere og optimere konstruktioner med henblik på kostbesparelser og i forbindelse med ”last time buy” via alternative komponenter eller ændret konstruktion, ligesom det er dig, der skal stå for at få de alternative komponenter godkendt. Vi gennemfører også med udgangspunkt i kundeønsker og primært med fokus på hardware, mindre udviklingsopgaver på lancerede produkter.
Herudover kommer du til at behandle kvalitetssager i samarbejde med kolleger i bl.a. repairafdelingen og markedsafdelingen.
Technical University of Denmark (DTU) has an open PhD position (early-stage researcher) in the H2020 MSCA ITN RealVision project at DTU Fotonik.
The RealVision Innovative Training Network (ITN) will investigate the problem of capturing, processing and displaying hyper-realistic images with the aim of building the hyper-realistic immersive visual imaging and display systems of the future.
The goal of the project is to establish a complete physical characterization of innovative displays and viewing set-up for quality evaluation and relate this to visual perception.
As an IP Research Specialist, you will work together with a number of patent professionals from Hearing Aid Manufactures world-wide as well as internally in HIMPP with our secretariat based in Widex, Denmark. A broad and genuine technological interest within electronics, mechanics, signal processing is required and having specialized in at least one of these fields will be a great advantage. Knowledge of patents and patent law coming from a position as patent attorney, patent engineer or inventor will be considered a great advantage, but is not a requirement.
- Database searching and reporting of technical information in order to support patent situation assessments (IP Landscapes), decisions in projects and pre- and post-grant patent invalidity actions.
- Support and promote Technology Intelligence functions with patent technology information and 3rd party patent data.
Epic Copenhagen ApS, Søborg
As a translator at Epic, you will apply your extensive language skills to clearly and accurately translate a wide range of documentation, training materials, and software for a world leader in electronic medical records technology.
Translators are given a high degree of autonomy and independence, and are responsible for managing and executing important translation projects. You will be actively involved in our clinical, administrative and financial products and work closely with our implementation, technical support and sales teams to produce innovative software for the Danish healthcare industry, specifically working with the Sundhedplatformen project.Requirements:
- Cand.ling.merc. or similar (Master’s in Business Language (MA)) preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Danish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience as a translator is preferred.
Signifikans is a Full Data Service CRO specializing in statistical analysis, electronic data capture (EDC) and all aspects in handling clinical data. From our base in Trørød, north of Copenhagen, we are looking to expand our team with an experienced SAS/Statistical Programmer to support our Danish pharmaceutical clients.
We are looking for a skilled SAS/statistical programmer for:
- Efficient and well-structured SAS programming (Macro, Base)
- TFL production, mostly using proc report and SAS Graph/GTL
- Responsibility for setting and meeting agreed deadlines
- An opportunity to join a established and dynamic company and to broaden your experience by working on a varied and diverse range of exciting projects
- An opportunity to work with state of the art technology in program development and Quality Control in life science
Danfoss A/S, Vejle or Nordborg
Would you like to take leadership of driving the technical expertise within test automation, laboratory accreditation and quality assurance, and contribute to Danfoss’ journey for more energy optimized and IoT connected products?
As Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for heading and providing leadership for a team of approx. 10 employees, primarily engineers. Your role is to take clear leadership of defining and enforcing the test strategy, methodology and test framework used across different projects. Your expertise will be required to maintain and extend the Heating R&D laboratories. Some of your key responsibilities:
- Laboratory maintenance including accreditation to EN1434 and EN17025
- Product testing in R&D and production
- System test (integration of mechanics, electronics and software)
- Product approvals for electrical and mechatronic products in the Danfoss Heating segment portfolio
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In this position, you will deliver on the overall product vision, contribute to the roadmap, and execute on it. You will have the role of a project leader who ensures on-time deliveries of the best quality in the ideation and product development process. You will also be a central contributor to a successful commercial launch and implementation of current and future products.
Reporting to the Category Manager, you will:
- Serve as Product Manager and contribute to the product vision and roadmap by translating trends into new product solutions
- Act as a product ambassador to build awareness and understanding in your close interaction and collaboration with various stakeholders (R&D, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Work closely with our UX & ID designer to define the product experience and look & feel.
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of defining a new customer service setup in a global setting?
As Customer Care Manager your main focus area will be global customer care from a corporate perspective. You will be responsible for the brand’s customer care concept, tools and implementation and for controlling that brand guidelines are followed. You support our sales companies around the world with best practices, and you constantly make sure to involve all relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Your job will be multi-facetted and some of the core areas will be:
- Define and implement a best-in-class customer care setup in multiple countries, incl. defining consumer contact channels
- Define and implement communication guidelines, policies, processes and tools for customer care
- Professional implementation and support of the brand guidelines related to customer service in distribution and retail
Do you have substantial digital marketing experience?
- Responsible for digital channel strategy
- Overall responsible for maintaining and developing the websites
- Developing content for the websites and securing web content is aligned with content in other digital channels
- Managing SEO
MAN Diesel & Turbo, København
If you are one of the best Superintendent Engineers, then this is your career opportunity.
MAN PrimeServ is a fast-paced unit with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ team, MAN Diesel & Turbo’s after sales and service business, you will be servicing international customers mainly within the marine industry.
The tasks will include service and troubleshooting of our engines remotely or on board the vessels.
The job will also include on-site supervision during dockings including assessment of the condition of various components, inspections and recommendations. During these attendances you will also coordinate the work of the shipyards and workshops along with the vessel’s crew and/or superintendent.
Are you analytical with a sound technical understanding of Cash Management operations and E-banking support experience? We are currently looking for a Cash Management Technical Support – E-banking specialist for our Copenhagen office.
As a Nordic Cash Management Technical Support – E-banking specialist at BNP Paribas you will be part of a client service team spread across the Nordic countries, working closely with the teams in Stockholm and Oslo.
Our small but dynamic Nordic teams focus on supporting treasury departments of medium and large corporates with their liquidity management and electronic banking needs. The primary focus is on servicing corporate clients on their day to day requests as well as to contribute to implementation projects ensuring that all the requirements are met.
Securitas A/S, Odense
Are you enthusiastic about best-in-class security surveillance and management? Do you find the job of organizing, executing and following up high quality procedures, challenging? Are you ready to lead people by example and manage a dedicated team?
Securitas will, during 2018, implement and run an advanced security operation at a high security location in Odense, Denmark. The location is a key location for one of the world’s most well-known brands. With reference to our Security Operations Manager, we are looking for a Security Operations Center Manager, SOC-Manager, who will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing high quality monitoring, continuous development and evaluation of the site security as well as being able to focus on managing employees. Through network-orientation you thrive with collaboration with others, but work well independently.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a drive and desire to turn your ideas into actual products, and would you like to be at the forefront of product development in Grundfos?
You will form part of the Electronics Laboratory team where you will report to E-Lab Manager Flemming Baltzersen. Here, you will contribute to developing and testing future solutions and HW prototypes. This involves:
- Practical development of HW prototype mock-ups, HW test and verification, SW test tasks, component test, etc.
- Practical development of small product series.
- Electronics testing, trace, debugging, trouble-shooting and reporting.
- Testing in controlled environments, teststands and live environments to test the environmental influences and effect on the electronic design.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Minden
If you are driven by technology and innovative solutions and want to provide the new sensors to all parts of Danfoss and deliver knowledge on different sensor technologies, then it could be you, we are looking for to join our new sensor hub within the Danfoss Group.
Overall, you will participate in product development projects from the early concept phase to the final release of the product. More specifically, your primary tasks/responsibilities will be:
- Electronics design of industrial sensors – position (linear, rotary, speed), custom designed pressure sensors as well as other sensor types
- Help ensure that our new sensors are designed for appropriate connectivity (controller and cloud)
- Close collaboration with external suppliers and internal sensor and application specialists
- Design of experiments and analysis of results
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Har du lyst til at sikre at vores kunder får kvalitetssikrede produkter og bidrage til at SMT-injen kører?
Til vores SMT-produktion søger vi en detaljeorienteret og kvalitetsbevidst SMT Production Manager. Vi søger en person, hvis primære fokus er på drift og ledelse, og som har til opgave at sikre et højt kvalitetsniveau.
Du bliver en del af vores SMT-produktion, som arbejder tæt sammen efter Lean-principperne. Du kommer til at arbejde i et team med gode, kompetente og positive kollegaer, så der stilles krav til dine samarbejdsevner og præcision.
- Sikring af en høj daglig produktion på linjen
- Sikring af et højt kvalitetsniveau ved at overholde IPC-standarden
- Optimering af produktionen.
Hos PR electronics, vil du opleve et spændende og udfordrende job i en velkonsolideret og voksende international virksomhed.