Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
127 job matcher din søgning
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Medicom Innovation Partner in Struer
Medicom Innovation Partner is a leading expert in design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices, which are sold worldwide to leading pharmaceutical companies.
About the position:
- In cooperation with Project and Competency Managers to optimize staffing of projects and development of people and their skills.
- Regular dialogue with each employee and performance evaluation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of people management.
- The job includes recruitment of staff according to competence and capacity needs.
- The job must be performed in accordance with the current standards for the medical device industry and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead of your own special assignments such as internal tasks or projects to grow and develop both people and the organization or expand capabilities.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Our headsets love the ears of our customers and our customers love our headsets. This has resulted in a strong and stable growth of our business, and we are now looking for you: A dedicated and smart student who would like to start the career in our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of electronics, electro-acoustics, production testing and wireless technologies.
You will become part of our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of hardware development. In detail, you will help us with:
- Development of hardware, electro-acoustic components and systems for our products
- Building up standardized measurement setups
- Standard electrical measurements
Mobylife DK A/S, København
Would you like to become our new Store Manager? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service, are you a charismatic leader and good at repairing electronics, then you may be our new Store Manager in a new Samsung Service Point at Fisketorvet.
We offer a unique chance to be a part of a new store concept, where you will play a key role in creating success and can make a huge difference by demonstrating your hands-on experiences and proactive can-do attitude. In a position where your skills as a manager can be unfolded and where high involvement will be appreciated.
You will take the lead and involve your team in attracting new customers to the store by developing, attending and rolling out traffic generated activities in close cooperation with Samsung and your Mobylife colleagues in the Nordics.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of XAAR in CopenhagenProcess- & Test Engineer
For our client XAAR in central Copenhagen, we are looking for an enthusiastic process & test engineer, who will join a small but highly competent, driven, innovative and experienced team creating test solutions that match the business needs.
You will play a key role being responsible for testing of a brand-new and high-speed 3D printer based on world-leading piezoelectric drop-on-demand inkjet technologies. The company XAAR innovates 3D printing; moving from prototyping into production printers.
Reporting to the Head of 3D printing, you will be responsible for leading test and process development activities. You will be responsible for development of product test plans and for conducting tests as well as taking part in optimising the printing process, root cause analysis sessions etc.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you up for a challenge – and ready to make your influence count?
In this role, you will be responsible for Mechatronics development and thus our future embedded solutions within Grundfos’ high end products – such as Magna, MGE etc. Overall, you will lead a team of about 13 specialists in a global setup.
To succeed, you apply your knowledge of best practices as well as relevant policies, systems, processes, local laws and regulations to create coherent, synchronous and aligned processes and R&D activities within the team.
More specifically, you:
- Establish objectives, processes, operational efficiency and concrete execution plans
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop the a team of 13 developers (Mechanical and Electronics) to ensure that we achieve our business objectives and comply with all relevant regulations and laws
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
The Communications Unit is looking for a Communication Associate at the GS-6 level.
This unit is part of the Strategy, Change & Communication Centre (SCCC) at Supply Division. In order to support strategy implementation and realize the rights of every child, UNICEF requires effective multi-media tools for communication to both internal and external audiences.
The Communication Associate provides technical support in developing creatives in a range of digital formats and maintaining web-based platforms that are used in external and internal communication, as well as in knowledge-sharing within Supply Division and across UNICEF.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Medicom Innovation Partner in Stuer
Medicom Innovation Partner follows their growth strategy and experiences a strong demand for their products and product development services, which is why they are looking for candidates who want to be part of creating unique products for people who need medical treatment.
You will be part of the project organization that develops injection and inhalation devices from early concept to finished product.
Medicom Innovation Partner is looking for an experienced Design Team Lead who can lead technical projects with focus on product architecture and interface between hardware, software and mechanical design.
We are currently looking for a Product Development Assistant for our Lighting Development. The role is newly established and based at our office in Copenhagen.
As a Product Development Assistant for our lighting collection in HAY, you will be part of a newly established department and join a company of passionate and dedicated colleagues. At the moment our lighting collections is developing rapidly and it will a great opportunity to assist in building an exciting collection of lamps with an international design brand.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Liaising with our sourcing office in the far east as well as designers in Europe
- Analyzing and commenting on new lighting samples and prototypes
- Producing technical 2D and 3D drawings of new product developments
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen
Are you an experienced strategic buyer and would you like for you next job to be in an exciting global company?
On behalf of MAN Diesel & Turbo, we are searching for six experienced Senior Buyers to participate in the further development (and building) of the procurement function.
In one of these new positions, you will join the current team of strategic buyers and help strengthen the team to work even more pro-actively to secure long term co-operation with suppliers together with the operational purchase being handled by Supply Chain.
You will manage strategic purchasing within one of the following categories: Electronic components, fuel equipment, machine components, cylinder units, project purchasing, covering a broad range of products within the organisation or indirect purchasing of consumables such at IT equipment, facility management and marketing services.
MacArtney A/S, Vemb
MacArtney har travlt og søger derfor en PLC-programmør til vores Electrical Engineering afdeling.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver:
- Programmering af PLC-systemer, frekvensomformere og HMI
- Projektering af styretavler
- Fejlfinding og test inden afsendelse
- Udarbejdelse af dokumentation samt vedligeholdelsesprocedurer
Et udfordrende job i en international og udviklingsorienteret virksomhed med store faglige udviklingsmuligheder i et rart arbejdsmiljø med en uformel omgangstone.
Arbejdsstedet er MacArtney i Bur ved Vemb. Stillingen er fuldtid og ønskes besat snarest muligt.
MacArtney A/S, Esbjerg
MacArtney har travlt og søger derfor en elektronikmedarbejder til vores Electrical Engineering-afdeling.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver:
- Opbygning af elektronik og kabler efter el-tegninger
- Lodnings- og ledningsarbejde
- Mere industriorienterede styringer (PLC) samt mindre formontager af vores spil kan forekomme
Vi tilbyder en spændende stilling i et dynamisk og inspirerende miljø, som er kendetegnet ved en høj grad af faglighed og engagement og med en uformel omgangstone.
Arbejdsstedet er MacArtney i Hjerting ved Esbjerg. Stillingen er fuldtid og ønskes besat snarest muligt.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you data driven and looking for a role where you can impact the execution of our clinical studies?
Your job as a Data Manager (DM), is to prepare databases and administer study data for final analysis. You will get the opportunity to follow the investigations from the very start of the planning phase to the end of the study and thereby be involved in different phases of the investigations. With more detail, the tasks are:
- Prepare case report forms (questionnaires), data management plans as well as study validation plans and reports.
- Set up the database and data entry screens, planning, coordinating and managing data entry activities.
- Validate clinical data (set-up and testing of edit checks, query handling and quality control of the data).
Two 3-year PhD scholarships in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Spectroscopy are available at the Division for Theoretical, Computational and Femtochemistry, Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark.
The projects will be conducted in close collaboration with at least one of the other COSINE research groups, and extended stays in these groups are required. Secondments to participating industrial partners during the training program are also mandatory.
Beside their individual research training, the COSINE PhD students will receive specific additional training in complementary skills, like, e.g., management and communication, and will participate to a number of planned schools and network events.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Are you a skilled procurement professional who thrives in a highly technical environment? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with the challenges of landing solutions that satisfy the sourcing organization as well as internal stakeholders? Then this may be your next career opportunity.
As a Material Project Manager, you will be responsible for securing and delivering materials for dedicated development projects including executing purchase orders and following up on deliveries covering electronics components, electromechanical parts, PCBA’s and mechanical parts. In addition, you will be ensuring material quality and best possible cost from project start going through the NPI phase to production ramp-up and product release before handover to normal production and operational procurement.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for an Aero Hardware Manager to support the Aero Head of Design in the implementation of engineering strategy within hardware development. The Aero Hardware Manager leads, manages and drives the performance of hardware development team including line management, engineering and LCM process implementation, quality of the engineering practice, tool adoption and use, and competency, capability and capacity assessment and management.
The Aero Hardware Manager supports the Aero Project Managers in managing the resource allocation and task assignment. They will lead hardware development excellence through processes, practices and continuous improvement to improve the performance, capability and competencies of the discipline.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to get your product certified for flight? Cobham SATCOM develops advanced communication solutions to be installed in commercial aircrafts by all major world manufacturers. The Systems Engineering practice at Cobham plays a key role, ensuring that the product design and development can live up to the high standards of an avionic certification process.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Understand and apply relevant aeronautical standards and regulations
- Understand and refine System requirements with the development teams and customers
- Contribute to the System definition and functional breakdown
- Support the Hardware, Software and Verification teams in the product development and review of specifications
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Nordborg
With reference to the Regional Head of Procurement, you will be a part of a procurement organisation working with complex sourcing. We are looking for an experienced Electronics & EMS specialist who can truly play a vital role in securing on-time delivery by keeping close contact to suppliers. You will be supporting our Supply Chain globally and act as a link between procurement and EMS suppliers. There are long-standing relationships with many of the suppliers, and your job will be to help them in their work with pipelines, capacity, components in end of life, etc. Further responsibilities include:
- Participating in re-design projects, and ensure implementation according to TS16949 requirements (Change Control, PPAP, etc.)
- Identifying, visualising and mitigating potential risks
- Providing an extra hand to logistic when needed, regarding questions related to suppliers.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to help develop and maintain the world’s most sustainable pumps? Join us to ensure that all Grundfos products are serviceable and that we deliver the right service offerings to our customers.
Your main job will be to manage a team of 5 specialists whose goal it is to ensure that all new and existing products can be serviced. To do so, your team spends most of its time developing and maintaining service plans. This entails formulating all relevant information on the product life cycle, including installation, repair, frequency of service and how to change hardware.
Also, your team applies global best practice and knowledge from the development phase into everyday service deliveries. It drives train-the-trainer programmes and provides technical training material to ensure that our service engineers and service partners know how to install and service our products.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Ansaldo STS Denmark in Åbyhøj
Ansaldo STS Denmark is the main contractor for delivery of the Aarhus Light Rail Transit Project (ALRT), for the client Letbanen I/S. The joint vision of the project is to design and build an integrated, reliable and efficient public transport network by providing high frequency and environment friendly mobility for all passengers to support urban development in the Aarhus area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site corrective and preventive maintenance task in accordance with the relevant manuals and contractual KPIs
- Coordinate with Rolling stock maintenance team to make efficient the overall maintenance of vehicle, in particular for matters related to Tele Communication and On Board Signalling systems
- Monitor, analyse and report on-site on board system performance
Are you a highly motivated and result orientated Strategic Purchaser with the ambition of working in a high-tech and innovative company? Are you motivated by the potential of becoming a key employee in our goal of becoming best in class when it comes to Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Management? We have a new job opening, since we are significantly increasing our focus on Supply Chain Management, and therefore looking for a new colleague.
- Develop and implement category management strategy together with your colleagues globally across the company
- Negotiate and implement Procurement Agreements to support our supplier relation management and cost-out programs
- Establish and execute cost saving pipeline within the category team in terms of cost out, make / buy or design for x activities