1.477 job matcher din søgning
ISS Facility Services A/S, Søborg
Søger du et studenterjob indenfor Account Development? Så søger ISS lige nu en studentermedhjælper i Søborg.
ISS søger en studentermedhjælper til Account Development i vores Cleaning Division, hvor du vil komme til at sidde på vores hovedkontor i Søborg. Her vil du dels arbejde selvstændigt men også i teams, hvorfor det er væsentligt, at du er teamorienteret og trives med at samarbejde på tværs.
Hvis det bliver dig, der skal være vores nye kollega vil du blive en del af en ansvarlig virksomhed, der er i konstant udvikling og som har fokus på mennesket.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to make your mark on our online marketing and training content for our retailers across the globe?
You will be responsible for the development of digital content, tailored to key retailers’ online platforms, and in-store as well as online training content for their sales specialists.
More specifically, you:
- Manage content production projects, guiding the creation teams located in Ballerup to ensure the content meets regional marketing managers’ requests and retailer standards and guidelines
- Develop best-in-class training content for in-store sales specialists, including voice overs for e-learning, helping them communicate about and sell Jabra products to end customers
Do you have solid experience working with Global Mobility? We are looking for a skilled Specialist to join our team, where we ensure implementation of global mobility processes, policies and strategies.
- Be one-point-of-contact between the organisation and mobility matters; both at a strategic as well as an operational level
- Be the regional owner of the Global Mobility strategy
- Implement and drive mobility in your region based on the governance and structure to be fully aligned globally in order to secure high-standard execution towards the business
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. We highly value initiative, responsibility and quality in all solutions. We strive to obtain a good balance between family and work.
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Trives du i et alsidigt job, hvor tempoet ligger højt og vil du være en del af et professionelt team, hvor der er mulighed for både udfordringer og udvikling? Så er du måske vores nye kollega.
I samarbejde med dine kolleger, vil du blive ansvarlig for at sikre en effektiv, korrekt og rettidig lønadministration for ca. 1.300 danske medarbejdere, fordelt på både timelønnede og funktionærer. I det daglige vil du arbejde i vores lønsystem (EPOS), herunder med lønberegninger, samt i vores ERP-system (IFS).
I tillæg til den danske løn, vil dit ansvarsområde også dække:
- Medarbejderadministration, herunder oprettelse og vedligeholdelse af medarbejderdata
- Sparringspartner med bl.a. HR
- Diverse indberetninger og afstemninger
- Ad hoc-opgaver herunder implementering af ny ferielov.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you still a kid at heart, and can you tell a good story? Then help us develop compelling global communication across all platforms.
You will have the responsibility of leading and developing our global communication strategies, which include creating powerful campaign plans that drive demand for LEGO. To do so, you will work with insights into our target audiences, kids and parents to understand how they play and what is important to them.
- Strategic planning of global campaigns and other major communication processes
- Ensuring cohesion between the overall communication strategy and other communication outlets, such as packaging design
- Inspiring the broader team with your inspirational thought leadership
- Analysing and translating consumer, brand, performance, media and trend data into creative insights
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to use your IT expertise to work with new top-notch cloud-based technologies in a highly skilled international environment?
As a Network Engineer, you divide your time between participating in projects and the daily operation securing stable and optimal running of our network. Working with the newest next generation network technologies from CISCO and other vendors, you participate in setting the direction for further standardisation, optimisation and monitoring.
The essence of your job will include:
- Collaborate with colleagues on design and development of the IT infrastructure on-premise and as part of the cloud transformation strategy
- Participate in various projects from design of infrastructure to deployment
- Install, configure, maintain a network infrastructure which ensures a smooth 24/7 operation
©2018 The LEGO Group
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to communicate product benefits with consumers based on unique product formulations?
As Senior Specialist you will support the business in building the necessary knowledge and procedures related to food regulatory affairs worldwide. Your overall objective will be to provide assistance to the business units on regulatory requirements related to production, new product development and communication – including food labelling, use of claims, evaluation of new technology and product standards etc.
More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Proactively develop, maintain and apply your deep regulatory expertise
- Identify upcoming regulatory changes and coordinate implementation of regulatory changes
Do you have a few years of experience in sales and possibly a previous experience in the food, packaging or retail sector? Then this is your chance to take on a challenging role in a developing international company.
The Guillin group is looking for a Business Development Area Manager (temporary position 6 months) to continue the development of its activities on the Scandinavian market, preferably based in the greater Copenhagen area.
The company offers an attractive salary package and incentives and will provide you with a car.
Alfa Laval would like to strengthen the resource’s to ensuring that our PureBallast department can manage the Ramp-up plan with a Supply Chain Developer. The position is new and you will be located in Aalborg with direct report to the Supply Chain Manager.
As a Supply Chain Developer at Alfa Laval you will follow up on Process and Supply Development Process based upon input from the Replenishment Process to continuously secure the performance. You will ensure that our suppliers can deliver to our ramp up and constantly do risk management and analyzing with a dual source approach.
You will have the following key responsibilities;
- Closely monitor the supplier performance together with the Operational Buyer
- Drive containment actions
- Report any deviations regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost to Supplier
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
You will get the opportunity to become part of a company with high ambitions and a ‘will to win’. We constantly strive to improve ourselves, and today we pride ourselves with having top product development methods and products plus highly skilled employees. These factors, in combination with our open and friendly culture ensure the opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
In your new position, you will be part of our Software Team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software for new and existing products. The team is mainly located in Middelfart, but you will also be working closely together with our colleagues in Poland. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop C# and .NET code for the medical sector world wide
- Ensure structured and testable code
- Participate actively in your SCRUM team
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of VL Staal A/S in Esbjerg
Are you looking for an exciting and demanding job where you will combine your skills in management and international sales?
The Managing Director reports to the board and has the overall P/L responsibility for VL Staal. You lead and motivate a local management team of four and you spearhead the strategic development of the company. Acting as Sales Director as well, you are deeply involved in the commercial activities. One of the key success criteria is to contribute to profitable growth within chimney solutions, aftersales and steel components – especially on the Scandinavian, the German speaking and Eastern European markets. You are engaged in negotiations, contracts and risk management – and you have the role as KAM for some strategic customers.
Securing an efficient production and driving optimisation projects are also important elements of the job.
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Chief Engineer UI/UX, you will lead our UI software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the platform software. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead, from a technology perspective, defining the UI and UX paradigms that will be used by the next generations of products
- Align UI and UX across the Nilfisk portfolio
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, translate market needs into technical specifications
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth A/S in Valby
Can you take financial lead on international projects?
You will be responsible for the monthly controlling of a number of our international projects of various sizes. Your key objective is to ensure the validity of budgets and forecasts, and you will be an important sparring partner for the Project Managers. You are expected to explain the details of any budget deviations in revenue and contribution margin as well as net working capital.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and follow up on budgets and overall financial status of the projects
- Ensure correct and transparent financial project reporting to key stakeholders such as Regional Management, Group Finance, and Financial Business Partner
- Drive and follow up on initiatives for business process optimization
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of EVOCA Nordic in Odense
Reporting to the Country Manager, Nordic, you are responsible for the finance department. You are a member of the Nordic management team and lead an experienced team of two (an Accountant and a Controller). The role includes management and development of all Nordic activities regarding budget, forecast, salary & pension as well as monthly reports. You also take charge of the annual financial report and the reporting to the mother company. You handle operational and administrative tasks, spearhead improvement initiatives and lead projects focusing on profitability.
Furthermore, it is part of your job to support the business in the region. Performing analyses of pricing structure, stock, costs and earnings is therefore part of your tasks. You collaborate with the Italian headquarter as well as with Finance Managers on other locations to share best practice and secure the right solutions for the group.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Maersk Tankers is looking for an ambitious and skilled IT Infrastructure Architect with global responsibilities.
The Maersk Tankers Management team has defined a new and ambitious strategy for the company where the use of IT plays a vital role. We now offer the opportunity to join us, connecting the dots between business applications and IT Operations. You will join a team of 24 dedicated IT professionals, working closely not only with the business, but also with Maersk Tankers' IT suppliers.
Maersk Tankers offers an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. You will be working out of our headquarters in Copenhagen. We offer an attractive and competitive salary package and performance bonus as well as many other benefits.
Verdane Advisors ApS, Copenhagen
As an Analyst/Associate at Verdane, you have a key role in all phases of the investment process, as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conducting reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis.
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analyses, as well as assist in project management.
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transaction processes.
Verdane is looking for an Analyst/Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You are interested in how technology can be a growth enabler for building successful companies.
SKOV A/S, Roslev
Vil du være med til at udvikle nye innovative klimaløsninger til animalsk produktion til hele verden? Vil du samtidig være med til at sætte standarden i vores projekteringsgrundlag? Så er det måske dig vi mangler, idet vi søger en stærk fagteknisk kollega til vores Klimagruppe i R&D.
Du skal kunne arbejde selvstændigt og tæt sammen med gruppens øvrige fagspecialister, projekteringsafdelingen/salg og naturligvis med resten af udviklingsafdelingen, når integrerede løsninger skal findes. Samarbejde med eksterne specialister og vidensinstitutioner samt global rejseaktivitet vil på sigt også kunne indgå i jobbet.
Foruden arbejdet med designstandarder indenfor klima- og energiteknik, skal du desuden tage del i gruppens øvrige driftsopgaver – herunder specialistsupport til kolleger, forhandlere og kunder.