5 job matcher din søgning
Odeon A/S, Lyngby
Do you want to take part in the development of the room acoustics software Odeon, used worldwide by leading acousticians?
ODEON A/S is currently looking for an engineer/software developer to contribute to the continuous development of the Odeon room acoustics software.
- Software development, contribute future ideas and code to the ODEON software
- Software validation
- Write documentation; course material, tutorials etc.
- Participate in international training courses and exhibitions
Indrykket 23. januar
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Your chance to join the Gazelle Company Winner 2016 and help change the world of dentistry!
Over the past 4 years, we have experienced explosive growth, driven in large by the successful launch of the revolutionary TRIOS intraoral optical 3D scanner targeting the global dental clinics market.
Are you our new hard-core colleague in R&D to do physics and mathematical modelling? As a part of the TRIOS Scanner SW team you will work with low-level scanning algorithms that transforms streams of images to digital 3D patient models.
- Develop mathematical models of optical sensor systems
- Design new algorithms or optimize existing algorithms for our interoral scanners
- Analyze scanner calibration ensuring the accuracy and precision
Indrykket 6. januar
Do you like a multifaceted work day where you develop your C# skill set, and the result of your work gets put to use immediately?
NEAS Energy A/S, Aalborg, Denmark
Stack Overflow Careers, 20. januar
Are you overall a great, thorough, easygoing and efficient programmer wanting to develop using the latest windows azure technologies,...
3SHAPE A/S, København
Jobcenter København, 18. januar
Inventory2 is a small, international software company with customers in many countries around the world.
Inventory 2 ApS, København
it-jobbank, 18. januar