78 job matcher din søgning
moovel Group GmbH, Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you to support our Sales-Team in Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg as soon as possible as a Sales Manager Scandinavia (f/m). Fulltime (40h), unlimited-contract.
- Independent research and identification of potential customers and prospective clients in Scandinavian countries
- Present and represent the moovel service portfolio
- Identify and qualify potential needs of interested parties
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, Italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
Are you our new associate and ready to join a dynamic and international investment bank?
Catella provides transaction advisory and capital markets-related services in the property sector. Advice is provided on assignment from property companies, financial institutions, pension managers, property funds and other property owners.As an associate within the debt advisory team you will be responsible for the following:
- Staying on top of current market developments
- Preparation of presentations, financial analysis/modelling and market reports in connection with pitch- and ad hoc meetings
- Providing pricing input etc. to be used in client interactions
AAK Denmark A/S, Malmø
As our M&A Specialist, you will play a leading role in new mergers and acquisitions. Based at AAK's global HQ in Malmo or elsewhere within AAK Europe, you will gain a thorough understanding of the vegetable oil industry and greatly sharpen your skills to perform advanced valuation and investment analysis while discovering new business opportunities for AAK, working closely with senior AAK managers around the world as well as third party professional firms and advisors.
In a complementary role you will be responsible for oversight and development of AAK’s global commodity risk management reporting and controls.
For risk management you will:
- understand AAK’s mark to market methodology and reporting for commodities (vegetable oils)
- develop the reporting and control environment for commodity trading, including trading limits
- review daily mark to market results relating to hedging and origination
Oh, and we also have a skateboard ramp and our own microbrewery at the office …
We are looking for a sales manager for the Danish market. You will take a key role in the sales team as our expansion into the Danish market accelerates. As a Sales Manager, you will be in close contact with potential customers and establish and maintain solid relations with our clients. We expect you to be confident and to thrive in complex sales processes.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Here is a golden opportunity to work with forecasting and demand planning in an influential and visible role, essential to Sales, Production and customers – and recognised as such. Join us to impact our monthly processes and planning as a go-to specialist.
You will join the Demand Planning & Forecasting team in the Nordic Region. We have the overall responsibility for building monthly demand plans for the entire region. Your mission will be to create monthly theme forecasts of expected sales (demand plans) based on SKU level forecasts for a period of 0-18 months and deliver these to our global supply chain. In doing so, you will be working closely with Marketing and Sales, to gain insights but also challenge them when appropriate as one of our aims is to help our customers run a healthy business.
©2017 The LEGO Group
The position is a newly created part of the Legal & Compliance team supporting the Swedish and Danish markets, and the position will report directly to our Legal & Compliance Manager Sweden/Denmark. The Legal Specialist will work closely with sales & marketing departments for all our business units and support them with legal advice and review of business processes and contracts. There will be regular interactions with the headquarter departments Legal and Group Compliance, to which the local team is reporting.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the company's departments with legal advice and support with regard to sales, distribution, after-sales, and procurement.
- As part of the Legal & Compliance team, be an active stakeholder in both internal and external projects.
- Liaise regularly with the central Legal and Group Compliance departments, as well as with external legal counsel.
Jobindex A/S recruits on behalf of ChemoMetec A/S in Allerød
Do you have a documented track record of selling appointments on the phone? Then you should consider becoming a valued member of the sales & marketing team at ChemoMetec.
As an appointment setter, you call prospective customers within the life science industry in either Germany or France. You articulate how we are able to add value to the business of this specific new customer, supported by the best solutions within the global cell therapy industry. Once interest is established, you set up B2B meetings for our 6 sales managers.
During the booking process, you also:
- Work systematically with customer relevant information to adjust your pitch to the pain points of each new customer opportunity
- Update and maintain ZOHO (CRM) with relevant data
- Assist the sales managers with relevant customer information
Ever wondered what's behind the curtain when you check in your luggage at the airport? Or how your delivery from Amazon can get to your door within 48 hours? Join our team and become an important player in the development of "mission critical" systems bringing together machines, technology and software.
BEUMER Group A/S in Aarhus is growing and we need new talented JAVA and/or C# developers for our SW Department. You will step into a large software organization of 125 skilled colleagues – with numerous facets in software development and IT hardware. The job will provide plenty of opportunity for your professional development, by going in the direction of software architecture, by specializing in specific components or by going into project management.
Take a look inside here!
Hvis du har talentet, har vi mulighederne.
Som erfaren konsulent eller manager TS vil du komme til at arbejde på opgaver i Danmark såvel som på cross-border opgaver. Vi arbejder integreret og med global tyngde, med fokus på at sikre den optimale opgaveløsning såvel inden for Deals som i tæt samarbejde med andre kompetencecentre i det øvrige PwC.
Dine primære opgaver vil være at hjælpe vores klienter i deres finansielle due diligence-undersøgelser af potentielle target virksomheder ved at foretage finansielle og økonomiske analyser af virksomhederne og udarbejde rapporter og præsentationer i forbindelse med transaktionerne.
eloomi A/S, Søborg
Want to be part of our expansion and use your strong sales drive and solution selling expertise to make a difference for customers?
More than 100 customers and 250,000 users joined the eloomi family the previous year. Our new Account Manager in Copenhagen will focus on customers between 500 and 15,000 employees. You will work together with a dedicated and strong sales team and have full responsibility for acquiring new customers and growing your portfolio in specific industries and regions.
Benefits and onboarding
- Fixed salary in the level DKK 300-500,000 with an attractive commission model.
- As a top performer, you gain the possibility to access to the eloomi Warrant Program.
- Our engaging onboarding programme will help you kickstart your success.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Based in our new established European Innovation Center in Hørsholm, you will be responsible for managing the sourcing of FMC’s requirements for the Commodity Chemicals and Functional Additives portfolios for all sites in the EMEA region.
Together with the Global Category Managers you will develop and implement strategies, manage key supplier relationships, coordinate the issuance of forecasts and volume allocation, and other internal communications regarding materials in the pertinent categories.
- Understand FMC’s businesses and work closely with the main stakeholders to align sourcing requirements to business strategies.
- Indentify and implement savings and working capital opportunities via synergies between plants and businesses, particularly within the European sites.
ShopGun ApS, Copenhagen
ShopGun is better known as eTilbudsavis in Denmark, one of the most popular apps there, and is on a journey to launch in the rest of the world and go way beyond traditional catalogs and deals.
On this journey, we need a highly talented communications manager with lots of PR experience to initially build, execute, and continually develop our communications strategy.
You'll be the epicentre of anything communications at ShopGun – both at a strategic and an executing level.
Our new communications strategy should reflect our new, coming brand strategy that our Head of Design and founders are currently working intensively on. You, too, will be a key part of shaping our new brand strategy so you'll be working closely together with especially our founders and our Head of Design.
AGCO Danmark A/S, Glostrup
Som Aftersales Manager bliver du ansvarlig for den kommercielle udvikling af eftersalgsmarkedet i Danmark. Stillingen omfatter ansvaret for salg og kommerciel udvikling af Fendt, Massey Ferguson og Valtra reservedele og commercial services.
Du vil komme til at arbejde tæt sammen med det danske forhandlernetværk, kollegerne i Wholegoods- og serviceafdelingerne, samt AGCO's internationale kundesupport. Stillingen refererer til vores regionale Aftersales Manager.
- Et spændende og udfordrende job, som du selv er med til at præge
- Gode udviklings- og karrieremuligheder indenfor AGCO-koncernen
- Attraktiv lønpakke med bonusordning og firmabil
Er du blandt de dygtigste på din årgang, og vil du arbejde i et dynamisk miljø, hvor du bliver endnu bedre hver dag? Så læs videre her!
Vi ønsker at styrke vores Corporate Finance-team med dygtige og ambitiøse kollegaer, som ønsker at skabe en karriere inden for M&A. Du er enten nyuddannet eller har 1-2 års relevant erhvervserfaring.
Opgaverne som analytiker i Corporate Finance inkluderer blandt andet udarbejdelse af salgsmateriale, præsentationer, værdiansættelser og markedsanalyser, samt løsningsorienteret analyse af diverse strategiske og finansielle problemstillinger i forbindelse med et køb eller salg af en virksomhed. Du vil hurtigt komme til at deltage i klientmøder og kan generelt forvente en stejl indlæringskurve.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
As our new Global Head of Mainframe Technologies you will lead our globally distributed mainframe organisation in Danske Bank. You will display exceptional technical leadership that will drive both the technical strategy and the agenda for our Mainframe Technologies organisation.
You will take on general management and technical leadership of the Mainframe Technology organisation as well as a significant contribution to the broader IT Infrastructure (ITIN) management team.
Your role will also be to ensure the correct resource mix to address the responsibilities of the organisation including the formation of a high performing management team for Mainframe Technologies. You will work on developing a risk based approach towards the execution of our high performance global teams strategy and continue the journey towards an high performing organisation staffed with top decile staff.
Maersk Broker, Copenhagen
This is your chance to build your career in a dynamic and inspiring environment. Our trainees graduate as shipbrokers, with the commercial capabilities to generate profitable results, powered by the ability to build and maintain professional relationships. Is this a development opportunity, you cannot say no to? Then we want to make you the shipbroker of tomorrow.
Our global Shipbroker Trainee Programme starts 1 September 2018. You step into a performance-driven culture, where we provide you with a mentor in your team. Being a shipbroker is as much a lifestyle as it is a job to many of your new colleagues, and you will quickly sense this. We love goals and ring a ship’s bell when we make great business - but we also value teamwork and collaboration. Over time, you will build close customer relationships and gain an international network as you build your knowledge - and your future.
The Business Manager will play a pivotal role in structuring and coordinating activities in the CIO office, including IT strategy, communications, Project Management, ensuring project across GBS is driven forward, KPI monitoring, and ensure the staff in the CIO office is proactively informed and aligned on activities. The role will continuing to evolve.
The Business Manager will support GBS CIO and CIO Office function, with the following responsibilities:
- Management of requests from the CIO
- Delivery of communications material in corporation with the communication lead and presentations material to key stakeholders, senior management and team leaders across the organisation and lines of business globally
- Collaborating with the CIO leadership team and across all areas of GBS
Lionbridge Denmark A/S, KøbenhavnLionbridge is looking for a passionate and self-driven Account Director to join our European Sales Team. The ideal candidate is a successful sales executive with consultative sales experience in the life sciences vertical, or localization or other professional services fields.
Your focus will be on developing new revenue from a suite of existing customers, primarily within the life sciences industry, and previous experience in that field is an advantage.
- Source and drive new business development from existing customers through relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.).
- Build strong relationships with our customers as well as partners to achieve a sustainable business growth.
- Prepare proposals and customer quotations, negotiate contracts, and close deals.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Are you interested in joining a team of IT Procurement professionals negotiating and managing some of the largest IT deals in Scandinavia? We are looking for a self-starting, goal oriented individual to join our experienced team.
You will be responsible for driving IT Procurement projects across the IT organization working across all the Maersk brands.
- Management of a portfolio of procurement and negotiation projects from initiation through to transition, ensuring best in class procurement process, use of appropriate contractual and engagement models and a smooth transition into delivery
- Mapping and analysing data on current spend patterns and identifying cost drivers and opportunities in comp complex marketplaces
- Conduct in depth market and supplier research, including identification and engagement of new suppliers in support of IT requirements.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the effective day-to-day management of Freemuse’s programmes and projects, including developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting. S/he will play a key role in delivering programme intended results, and ensure the smooth management of work plans, budgets, reporting, and external partnerships.
Freemuse monitors and documents violations of artistic freedom, and expose laws and policies that enable and sustain these violations. We leverage evidence-based advocacy for systemic structural changes at the international, regional and national levels working with partners, artists, and activists in the global south and north.
Freemuse campaigns for and supports individual artists, focusing on women artists at the international and national levels. We facilitate and grow locally-owned national coalitions to defend artistic freedom and support their campaign and capacity building.