951 job matcher din søgning
Curia recruiting on behalf of Scanmarket A/S in Solbjerg
Are you capable of managing internal and client-facing sourcing projects? You now have the change to become a part of the team at the leading provider of eSourcing system in Europe and the U.S.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant, who can manage all aspects of Scanmarket’s internal and client-facing sourcing projects. You will get the opportunity to cooperate with a wide variety of large, international organizations and get a great insight into their procurement and sourcing projects – part of your role will be assisting them with data analysis and strategic advice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, facilitate and execute sourcing projects within a wide variety of companies and product categories.
- Develop robust eSourcing strategies and recommendations to support your clients’ decision-making.
William Demant, Smørum
We offer you the opportunity to work closely with the Global Operations management team of William Demant. You will have a key role in the journey of taking Operations finance to a new level and you will work closely with highly skilled and experienced colleagues.
The scope of the role is broad and we expect you to be able to understand the business complexity and dig into the details of the data in Operations and to provide relevant analyses and presentations to the management team. You will have a key role in driving the yearly Group budget process within Operations.
Your tasks include:
- Controlling of the monthly reporting from Operations activities around the world
- This includes challenging the monthly reporting and performance
- Based on insights gained, provide analyses and reporting to Global Operations management team
Vil du være med til at styrke DTU’s internationale relationer? Danmarks Tekniske Universitet søger en AC-medarbejder til et barselsvikariat (15 mdr.) i Kontoret for Internationale Relationer.
- Mødeforberedelse for DTU’s direktion
- Sekretariatsbetjening af DTU’s internationale strategiske partnerskaber og alliancer
- Deltagelse i og ledelse af konkrete samarbejdsprojekter inden for uddannelse, forskning, innovation og entreprenørskab.
Vi tilbyder et spændende og udfordrende job i en international atmosfære med fokus på forskning, uddannelse, innovation og entreprenørskab til gavn for det omgivende samfund.
DTU Compute’s Sections for Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting September 1st, 2018. The project is partially financed by the FORA ETN European project.
Our department DTU Compute is an internationally unique academic environment spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics and computer science.
At the same time we are an engineering department covering informatics and communication technologies (ICT) in their broadest sense.
Finally, we play a major role in addressing the societal challenges of the digital society where ICT is a part of every industry, service, and human endeavour.
Alfa Laval is looking for a new Vice President to head the Boiler Sales Unit, part of the Business Unit Boiler & Gas Systems, within our Marine Division.
As VP you will lead a strong management team handling Capital Sales overall, Engineering & Supply, Boilers & Heaters, Exhaust & Combustion System. You will be the overall responsible for developing the Marine Boiler market globally.
As Vice President you have an important leadership role, to ensure your management team delivers and strives for the best. Furthermore, key responsibilities internally and externally which includes:
- Develop and implement the unit’s strategy and activity plans to achieve set targets
- Lead and develop the organization both locally and globally
- Ensure risk management tools and processes are in place and followed.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you ensure quality oriented and seamless installation of our complex and advanced sortation systems in airports, postal centers, courier service companies and warehouses?
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a positive and international work environment. We will make sure that you receive in-depth training in our product range. Moreover, you can look forward to working with dedicated, professional and competent colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- assist installation companies in the planning of progress and resources to meet deadlines
- train local manpower in accordance with the installation instructions
- check and ensure the quality of the installation work
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of FortConsult in Copenhagen
Are you an experienced security advisor? Do you want to join the most experienced IT security company and get more than 1000 IT Security consultants worldwide as your colleagues?
You will be fully or partly responsible for the successful delivery of consulting services to the client base. This will involve on-site and remote security focused projects with the objective of delivering consistent high-quality work, including the transfer of knowledge to clients when appropriate. In the role, you may be responsible as technical team lead for smaller client engagements or task leader for larger client facing projects.
You will have a long list of responsibilities, e.g.:
- Advice new and existing customers about their overall IT security strategy
- Advice new and existing customers about which IT security activities are most relevant to them.
Har du fingeren på pulsen, når det drejer sig om moderne griseproduktion? Har du et økonomisk mindset og er du god til at rådgive?
Din primære arbejdsopgave bliver at fungere som sparringspartner/rådgiver for en portefølje af 70-80 landmænd, hvor der vil være skarpt fokus på produktionsresultater og målsætninger. Du vil have din daglige gang hos landmændene, nærmere bestemt staldgangene, hvor I arbejder med optimering, drift og målsætninger.
Derudover er dine opgaver:
- Deltagelse i tværfagligt projektarbejde i Ejerservice, der har rod i Danish Crowns 4WD Strategi
- LEAD på intern faglig efteruddannelse
- Rådgivning inden for specialproduktioner, Friland, ØKO og OUA
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
People & Performance A/S recuiting on behalf of Scandlines in Copenhagen
Scandlines have increased their strategic focus on IT security for the past few years and are now looking for an IT Security Manager to secure safe and stabile IT operations across the entire organization, both locally in the head offices in Denmark and Germany as well as on harbors and aboard the ships.
As IT Security Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for development and implementation of the international IT security strategy, focusing on minimizing business risk and enabling the foundation for operational stability. You will work independently to build up this area of the IT business and you will have a solid scope and influence on the function.
Aside from the strategic aspect of the role, you will also take the operational approach and work hands-on in the day-to-day operations.
Your role will consist of:
- Executing end to end payroll process step by step: preparation, processing, controlling and reporting
- Managing the workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely; aligned with payroll calendar and contractual agreements
- Answering day to day payroll related questions and requests
- Executing payroll controls (SOC1, etc)
- Reconciling payroll prior to transmission and validating confirmed reports
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to take part in an area, which is gaining global significance and prominence among financial institutions and regulatory authorities? Do you want to get involved in preventing money-laundering and terrorist financing?
As our specialist, you will be handling the due diligence of our Private Wealth Customers, which includes collecting, investigating and analysing customer data. Danske Bank wish to prevent being a channel for financial crime. We make every effort to comply with regulation and help the authorities prevent and uncover illegal activities.
You will conduct review on some of our most complex customers in accordance with regulatory requirements and our internal guidelines. You will conduct thorough risk assessment and explain inconsistencies related to financial transactions.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Copenhagen
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
Working at HRO, the HR Customer Management Advisor will be the first point of contact for incoming inquiries from employees, retirees or customer HR representatives regarding HR administrative processes (payroll, HR administration, time attendances, organizational management). This position is located in Granada, Spain.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Handles and tracks incoming calls and e-mails
- Handles/creates tickets in our HR information system
- Has daily interactions with other departments and clients by phone and e-mail
The hypothesis is that measures of hyperinsulinism and/or insulin resistance, at normoglycemia, combined with known risk factors will provide greater predictive power for earlier prediabetes detection.
Furthermore, this research may provide pathogenic insight into T2D progression and/or diabetes complications as a function of prediabetes duration and, if possible, therapeutic interventions.
Finally, it is quite possible that this study could make significant contributions to improving the diagnosis of (pre)diabetes by incorporating fasting insulin/C-peptide measures relative to glucose levels in that analysis, and thereby enabling more appropriate therapeutic strategies earlier on to prevent disease progression.
Lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor (LOX-1), a type II transmembrane protein, is a scavenger receptor up regulated during vascular inflammation.
A soluble form of LOX-1 (sLox-1) results from proteolytic cleavage (by ADAM10 and ADAM17 proteases) of its extracellular domain that reflects total LOX-1 levels and represents a potential biomarker for cardiovascular (CV) risk.
Our hypothesis is that subjects with high sLox-1 levels will show a propensity for increased CVD whereas LOXIN mutations will confer reduced CVD risk. To date, association studies using either sLox-1 or LOXIN have not been conducted in large population cohorts.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
We are looking for an Account Manager who can deliver exceptional customer support to our largest corporate customers on their daily banking related queries. If you thrive in a challenging environment where we go beyond ourselves to exceed customer expectations, this position is a great opportunity for you.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for your own customer portfolio of Corporate customers, and for establishing and maintaining close relations to our customers and stakeholders. You will deliver excellent day-to-day customer support in relation to Accounts, Payments, Cash Pools, Online-Banking, Credit Cards, and Mandates and assist your colleagues with their portfolios when needed.
Securitas A/S, Odense
Are you enthusiastic about coordinating access management and delivering a best-in-class solution in cooperation with several stakeholders?
The ACC is a site level resource that personnel can leverage to gain a deeper understanding of the client’s access management processes and systems. The ACC will assist with problem solving and enabling the site team to obtain the most appropriate access for visitors/workers.
- Work directly with Management to troubleshoot access challenges.
- Attend applicable Management meetings to provide input on access control polices/procedures and work with Physical Security team to allocate future escorts as needed.
HR Delivery Specialist (Maternity Cover) (21750), Copenhagen
Are you ready for a new challenge within an international company? Are you interested in being part of an HR transformation process?
As an HR Delivery Specialist at Getinge in Denmark, you will work in the field of medical technologies (medtech) among highly dedicated colleagues who take pride in making a difference.
- Be responsible for the daily HR operations e.g. contracts and addendums as well as maintenance of employee data in our HRIS (Success Factors)
- Coordinate yearly HR processes such as salary review, performance management, employee engagement and work environment (AMO)
- Run full circle recruitments i.e. support hiring managers in the development of job descriptions and job ads, screen candidates, send out ability and behavioural tests (OPQ) and participate in interviews
Scandinavian speaking Customer Service Consultant
Circle K Business Centre SIA, Riga, Latvia
Looking for new opportunities in your career? Wherever you’re heading, let’s go there together.
Our ambition is to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our very best effort into your personal and professional development – because when you grow, we grow. Our dream is to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Whatever your goal is, let’s make each other’s dreams come true. Come grow with us.
You could be the one who:
- takes care of our customers via phone and email
- is responsible for card support and account administration
- manages new orders and registrations.