954 job matcher din søgning
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As part of Group Treasury you will, among others, be taking active investments decisions within the fixed income and derivative markets, capital optimization, interact with both internal and external stakeholders and be involved in different projects.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and structuring the bank’s balance sheet, liquidity and capital.
- Organize and manage the group’s liquidity flow from trading activities with customers across the world with complex regulatory requirements, including stress testing, contingency planning and structured funding schemes.
- Proactively manage regulatory liquidity requirement ratios.
- Develop and run the bank’s funds transfer pricing models with respect to capital and liquidity ensuring optimal use of capital and liquidity
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
We are looking for a Senior Developer with strong Microsoft BI skills to join our Business Analytics team in Copenhagen. As BI Developer Lead you will play a central role in delivering our BI and Analytics solution to Codan Business in Denmark.
The solutions will be delivered through an agile delivery model, where you will be supporting Codan Business in creation and detailing User Stories, creating logical design and modeling of solutions in each sprint as well as reviewing the physical design of the solutions to secure all standards and guidelines has been meet. Furthermore, you will:
- contribute to the description of the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- maintain roadmap for BI solution
- contribute to RSA IT Strategy within the BI and Analytic area
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is recruiting two education advisers to be part of our team based in Copenhagen.
The advisers will, together with colleagues in the education team, spearhead the strategic work on education, thus contributing to making both Oxfam IBIS and the Oxfam confederation a stronger voice on education - globally, regionally and nationally.
The Oxfam IBIS Education team key responsibilities are to:
- Support the country programs in which Oxfam IBIS is engaged with thematic and strategic expertise
- Support the integration of education into Oxfam programs also in countries where we currently are not directly involved
- Contribute to Oxfam’s global and regional structures, and campaigns strategically with aspects related to education programming and policy
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
Her har du mulighed for at kombinere regnskab og controlling med opsætning og forbedring af vores interne opgavesystem, når du træder ind i en faglig stærk og samarbejdsorienteret IT-afdeling, hvor dine udviklingsmuligheder er sikret fra start.
Du bliver en del af Staff Functions i vores IT-afdeling Enterprise Solutions. Her får du 54 kolleger, der varetager og udvikler en lang række IT-projekter, hovedsageligt i SAP. Som afdelingens koordinator indtager du en bred rolle, hvor du dagligt er i kontakt med kolleger på tværs af organisationen, når du:
- udarbejder budgetter og varetager regnskab i SAP
- følger op på diverse projektinvesteringer og afsluttede projekter samt opgørelser og timeregistreringer
- varetager fakturering, herunder afstemning og godkendelse
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an outgoing Quality Manager who is passionate about quality and HSE work. You will become part of the project team and at the same time also a small Quality team, where we treasure team spirit and have fun whilst working.
We are occupied by national and international projects within electrical equipment for substations, rective compensation plants, medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV as well as SCADA and protections systems. Our division is going through an exciting transition.
Your primary task is to support Project Managers as a specialist and partner in developing project-specific QA plans and HSE instructions. In addition, you will participate in controlling design, prevention of quality issues, supervision and reporting of relevant project activities based on Siemens’ Project Management Model.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
As an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to oversee daily activities and support the creation and implementation of our long-term strategies, you will help maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth in the transformation of Legal to positively impact our customers and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should possess a mixture of skills, as this role involves various tasks with a lot of moving parts, and therefore is required to have great organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
You will be a trusted advisor to the General Counsel and his team, with your primary tasks to support and drive the transformation journey that Legal is embarking on for the coming years, ensure that all business systems and communication tools are managed and provide administration and general support to the team.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have working knowledge within tax reporting to SKAT, FATCA and CRS? Do you want to be part of a growing team where you have a say in how we work and where you can develop even deeper insights into the world of tax reporting and Danske Bank? Then this position could become yours!
You will become part of a team where you will play a supporting role to the three team coordinators on tax reporting and compliance.
Our new colleague will help us on a range of supportive tasks and will work on:
- Following up on controls and reporting on non-compliance of procedures
- Participating in meeting with Subject Matter Experts to ensure synergy with Tax Reporting
- Other tasks or projects related to tax reporting to SKAT, and FATCA and CRS reporting
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Are you our next corporate finance talent, do you have ambitions, and would you like your work to make a high impact?
We are looking for a highly qualified Financial Analyst to join Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) in Ørsted Finance where you and your colleagues are responsible for Ørsted’s overall long-term financial business plan and for providing Ørsted’s top management with financial and strategic analyses to support decision making.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
We offer substantial freedom with responsibility, a competitive salary, an informal and attractive working environment and educational opportunities.
Lufthansa Group, Kastrup
The Account Steering Expert proposes sales activities and options for action based on performance data analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios. She/he enables the Account Management and New Business and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Derive account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials for Lufthansa Group and Joint Venture partners
- Weekly planning and optimization of customer visits / calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified in close collaboration with the Account Management
- Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points and follow-up items) for the Account Manager
Gubi A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to work in an innovative & dynamic design brand environment? Do you have a passion for interior & furniture design and strong experience within retail? Now you have the possibility to join the passionate GUBI team, as we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our flagship store in Møntergade, Copenhagen.
As Assistant Store Manager you are supporting our Store Manager with the daily operation of the store, from developing and managing the sales team to handling store inventory and sell-out figures. In the Store Manager’s absence you will serve as Manager, performing the responsibilities of managing staff meetings, training and the overall management of the store.
You will be the front line of our value chain, so you must act as a true GUBI ambassador, securing a high level of customers satisfaction through excellent service and brand knowledge - whilst ensuring the GUBI Store maintains an outstanding visual look.
K2 Search ApS recruiting on behalf of Schindler in Ballerup
As Schindler’s new BU Manager, you will become part of the management team, and thereby you will both get to display and further develop your strong leadership skills in a manner consistent with Schindler’s leadership framework and values. You will get the unique chance to develop your team members and act as a Schindler leadership role model for other business leaders.
- Responsibility for both the revenue and profitability of the Repair, Maintenance and Modernization business
- Actively contribute to increased sales and good relationships with the company's existing and targeted key customers
- Develop both profitability and growth of the EI organization by developing the current field personnel’s culture towards proactive sales.
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg and/or Aulum
Procurement is located in Aulum and in Silkeborg, and the buyer will be working with strategic and operational procurement for the production. Overall, the buyer is responsible for changes for existing projects, being able to ensure that the suppliers will deliver on time for critical projects, to oversee multiple projects at a time and prioritizing the tasks at hand.
As buyer you will be part of the global Operations team with following key elements of the position:
- Provide day to day management of supplies and purchasing requirements including price negotiation.
- Work both independently and as part of a team in co-operation with colleagues.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with an appropriate supplier base to meet current and future needs.
JKS recruting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
With responsibility for supporting a newly implemented SAP system
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a Business Process Application Engineer who will support a newly implemented SAP system in NKT Nordics. You will maintain the business processes and the NKT applications portfolio. You will primarily be located on NKT site in Asnæs and report to the Application Manager.
- Support the business processes of the new SAP system with special focus on SAP PP, APO and/or ShopFloor
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Does this sound good? Take the lead of the most skillful engineers in the audio industry and introduce the world’s leading microphones to the market.
As Senior Project Manager you will play a key role in delivering advanced digital and mixed mode ASIC platforms and derivatives according to Knowles steadily increasing project portfolio.
Your prime focus is to lead high performance teams of highly skilled specialists within digital ASIC design, analog ASIC design, DSP and algorithm development, test and verification. The project teams are formed by engineers from development sites in Denmark and India. A secondary and minor role is project management of ASIC development activities performed by an external subcontractor.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey in Danske Bank’s new Societal Impact organisation? Would you like to have a job with a strong purpose and are you a structured person with strong project management skills and a strategic mind-set?
As Executive Assistant to the Head of Group Societal Impact and Sustainability your main task is to be a trusted sparring partner and provide seamless, value adding and professional support. You will work in close collaboration with the PA, the management team, a number of dedicated colleagues across the business, as well as stakeholders at all levels.
Your responsibilities include:
- Structure and coordinate the many assignments and deliveries to executive forums, Executive Board and Board of Directors
- Prepare agenda and ensure deliverables at high quality to the Business Integrity Board
Volvo Buses, TaastrupVolvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment.
As Country Manager you will be responsible for the total business in Denmark including Bus & Coach Sales, Service Sales and Marketing. Service market business is conducted via the Volvo Trucks dealer network and is represented with local workshops at 21 sites throughout the country.
The task is to lead the Danish team of 10 persons to reach an unparalleled customer satisfaction while developing a profitable business in a changing environment impacted by the disruptive areas of electrification, automation and connectivity.
The position reports to the VP Area Nordic within Business Region Europe and will be a vital part of the Nordic management team. You will cooperate closely with Volvo Trucks in Denmark and be part of the Danish Country Management Team.
A 3-year PhD position is available in the laboratory of Professor Preben Morth at the Technical University of Denmark.
The aim is to understand how the lipid environment influences the activity of membrane proteins, using active transporters as benchmark systems, and to investigate the dynamic fluctuations between lipid and protein in solution and using state of the art biophysical methods and enzyme kinetic methods.
We search for highly motivated individuals to work in the field of membrane protein chemistry. The ideal candidate has previous experience in membrane protein expression and purification for structural analysis as well as experience with enzyme kinetics and the use of fluorescence spectroscopy.