21 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for two dedicated Compliance Officers/Senior Compliance Officers to join Group Function Compliance. Experience within compliance and/or the financial sector will be preferred; however, we are primarily looking for people with a high degree of dedication and interest in being part of a compliance organisation in a large and complex financial organisation.
You will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and reporting the key compliance risks across all group functions in order to ensure and support a robust and effective compliance culture in the Group. The key compliance risks include: Market Abuse, Conflict of Interest, Financial Crime, Investor Protection, Data Protection & Confidentiality and Consumer Protection.
Jobindex A/S søger for Santander Consumer Bank i Avedøre Holme
Har du gennemslagskraft? Et godt overblik? Og vil du bruge dit kommercielle fokus til at omsætte digitale strategier til de bedste kundeoplevelser?
Det er dig, der sikrer en rød tråd mellem vores digitale miljøer og platforme, og du definerer, hvor vi skal hen for at understøtte Santanders forretning bedst muligt. Derudover betyder det, at du:
- med udgangspunkt i kundeindsigt og behov, designer og udvikler UX-standarder og templates, der vedrører Santander Universe og open banking samt vores frontend og mypage, dvs. selvbetjening, mobilbank etc. Desuden understøtter vores partnerportaler og eCommerce-løsning
- rådgiver programmørerne om det værdiskabende UX-design, og du følger op med efterfølgende customer experience-tests
- er på forkant med og identificerer digitale markedstrends
We are looking for an experienced academic for a new position in Analytical Research & Development, that will provide scientific and project management leadership and coordination for analytical development activities.
You will be responsible for the analytical development in our global development projects within our highly integrated CMC project organization. You will lead the analytical development for API’s and IMP for clinical studies, and ensuring sufficient quality of release- and stability analyses, and coordination of project activities across the organization.
You will be an active member of the CMC focus team(s), and your responsibilities include:
- Scientific responsibility for the analytical development, validation, release and stability studies, covering both API and drug product for the given project
CitoxLAB Scantox A/S, Lille Skensved
Til en international virksomhed inden for kontraktforskningsindustrien søges dygtig og engageret dyrepasser. Stillingen er nomineret til 37 timer ugentligt med varierende arbejdstider.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver er at deltage i den praktiske udførelse af forsknings- og udviklingsopgaver for danske og udenlandske medicinalvirksomheder. Dette indebærer blandt andet:
- Almindelig pasning og pleje af forsøgsdyr (primært stordyr)
- Deltage i udførelsen af toksikologiske og farmakologiske studier, herunder at observere, dosere, håndtere diverse prøver samt passe dyrene.
- Udføre forsøgene i overensstemmelse med GLP og GMP.
Unilabs a.s., Copenhagen
This position is a new opportunity within Unilabs a.s., Denmark. The BD manager will operate as key driver for building a joint sales organization and the development of joint sales approach for Unilabs Pharma Business within Drug Development and Companion Diagnostic testing. The individual will be leading activities for analysis of market space, developing sales development strategies generating net new revenue streams through challenging the status quo to win new segments within existing accounts and establish business with new accounts and segments.
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts and key influencers and manage peer-to-peer relationships
- Create and build business development strategies and sales processes based on market research and client feedback in close collaboration with Managing Director, Unilabs a.s. and other Pharma Business Leaders
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Lead Clinical Research Associate (Lead CRA) to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
As Lead CRA you will be responsible for the planning, conduct and coordination of trial oversight activities with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and integrity of the data within and across Genmab clinical trials. In addition you will support the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) with identification of investigators, build relationship with investigators/trial sites and conduct sponsor site visits to support recruitment and ensure compliance.
You will support the CTM in securing timely delivery and review of trial related documents, plans including but not limited to master PI/ICF, training records and monitoring visit reports, attend PTVs and SIVs and perform ongoing co-monitoring of the trials.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, RungstedA new position is now open! Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (YmAbs) is looking for a CMC Project Manager. You will primarily focus on CMC activities associated with our late stage development programs, and you work with CMC interfaces to other functional groups within YmAbs. A good understanding of the outsourcing process, from quotations and contract negotiations to follow-up and troubleshooting with our CMC partners is a key competence as all manufacturing is outsourced.
- You will manage, coordinate and drive the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) part of projects in early and late stage development with specific focus on analytical and stability issues
- Coordinate development activities within drug product formulation, assay development, control strategies, and quality control using external vendors (CRO’s)
Puori ApS, Copenhagen
Puori has large growth ambitions and we are constantly optimizing our brand in order to meet and exceed market needs. Our ambition is to provide the purest and highest quality health supplements available in the market. Your main task is to help drive our online marketing initiatives through the complete digital palette and a data driven approach.
Our Marketing Assistant will help drive online sales through all our digital channels by utilizing of wide range of tools with special focus on email marketing. You will put your educational background and experience from previous positions to good use when facing challenges of segmentation, A/B testing, conversion optimization and many other disciplines within the digital universe, and are expected to contribute to initiatives and campaigns throughout the online department.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Execute and maintain agreements in cooperation with the clinical teams/departments
- Lead the Request for Proposal and vendor selection process in collaboration with the clinical teams/departments
Har du lyst til at arbejde i en iværksætterkultur med et solidt økonomisk fundament, i et agilt og hurtigt arbejdende team? Brænder du for at gøre en forskel og udvikle, lancere og drifte stærke digitale produkter, så kom og vær med på vores kontor i København.
Som en central og bærende del af Blue Labs, vil du i denne stilling som Lead, Product Marketing & Strategic Partnerships kunne forene din interesse for nyskabende digitale produkter, din passion for at gøre en positiv forskel i verden, samt din viden og erfaring indenfor product marketing, public relations & strategiske partnerskaber.
På tværs af en række forskellige mulighedsrum i markedet, kommer du bl.a. til at:
- definere og eksekvere go-to-market strategi, competitive differentiation/positioning
- key channels (paid, earned, owned) og formater (e.g. display, video, search, native, viral).
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Data Managers and Senior Data Managers with minimum 3- 5 years’ experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry, to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
As Data Manager you will be responsible for proactively ensuring planning and execution of Data Management activities on Genmab trials. You will be a key player in data cleaning activities as well as during data quality review/data trending meetings.
You will in close collaboration with our DM vendor be overall accountable for all DM activities and deliverables e.g. development of the data management plan, eCRF, data cleaning and database lock process to ensure high quality data on our trials. As Data Manager you will perform oversight of our DM vendor and support optimization of processes and tools to support further development of our department.
Forenede Danske Motorejere, FDM, Lyngby
FDM er i rivende udvikling og har mange spændende projekter på tapetet. Vi søger en forretningsorienteret E-commerce Managermed et højt drive, som får en central rolle i at optimere kunderejsen på fdm.dk for potentielle og eksisterende medlemmer.
Som E-commerce Manager hos FDM bliver du en del af vores markedsafdeling. I afdelingen er vi ansvarlige for, at levere effektive digitale og dialogbaserede salg- og marketing kampagner der skaber opmærksomhed, engagement og optimerer salg af medlemskaber.
Som E-commerce Manager vil dine primære arbejdsopgaver bl.a. bestå af;
- Konstant optimere på flow ind, indhold og konvertering på fdm.dk (SEO, SEM og CRO).
- Optimere og automatisere relevante online-processer i tæt samarbejde med vores Digital afdeling.
Nordic Bioscience A/S, Herlev
Nordic Bioscience Clinical Development (NBCD) is an international drug development organization. We believe that personalized medicine and innovation in study design and conduct is the key to developing new drugs smarter, better and faster.
As a result of our continued growth, we are now looking for a person to be a part of our CRA team in Herlev.
Your job as Clinical Research Associate is highly varied and will amongst other responsibilities include the following:
- You will act as liaison between the sponsor and the investigator and play a very important role in motivation of the investigators at the clinics and in ensuring patient safety and data integrity.
- You will perform on-site monitoring of the trials performed by NBCD according to ICH-GCP.
- Assist Clinical Trial Managers in ad hoc study management related tasks, which will be tailored to your wishes and your skills (or desired skills).
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you looking for a challenging position in a cross organizational and international regulatory environment? Do you have flair and experience in operational task and find pleasure in supporting stakeholders both internally and at our External Regulatory Service Provider in achieving the most efficient collaboration level.
As a Partnership Coordinator, your overall objective is to ensure that daily operation with our External Regulatory Service Provider is maintained and continuously developed and improved to enable even better performance in global Regulatory Affairs.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Act as one point of contact to our External Regulatory Service Provider on operational level.
- Responsible for ensuring that collaboration framework, tools and processes are defined, implemented, optimized and adhered to internally and with External Regulatory Service Provider
Your key responsibilities will be assay development and method validation for quantitative determination of large molecule drugs (mostly monoclonal antibodies), biomarkers and ADA in biological matrices from non-clinical and clinical studies in close cooperation with our preferred CRO’s.
As part of your job, you may also be responsible for the quantitative analyses of small molecule compounds with LC-MS/MS assays. You will also be involved in project teams, representing the Department of Bioanalysis, holding the primary responsibility to drive the project forward with focus on Bioanalysis and carry out decisions made by the project team.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are YOU ready for a career change? Perhaps you are currently working as a nurse at a University Hospital involved in clinical trials or at a GP office and you would like to work in the Pharma Industry? Or you are working in Pharmacovigilance (e.g. as Drug Safety Associate) and would like to change into the clinical trial area?
As Clinical Data Manager you will be responsible for accurate, timely and consistent clinical data. You will provide clinical data management support to cross functional trial teams. You will have the opportunity to work with world-wide:
- Phase I trials: First-in-man trials
- Phase II trials: Dose-finding trials