24 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Supply Service, Kgs. Lyngby
Maersk Supply Service is looking for a service-minded and dedicated colleague for recruitment tasks in the Crew Operations Team. This is a great chance to join an international and market leading company and to gain insight into our way of doing business.
Your main tasks include:
- Work independently on all recruitment related administrative tasks e.g. communication with candidates, screening of candidates, sending online assessments, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Monthly reporting, admin support and guidance to external Manning agencies, updating and communicating SOPs and Processes. Act as contact person for external Ship Management Agencies.
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
The Package Manager, Electrical, will provide technical electrical support throughout the entire construction project. You have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. You will provide technical electrical support for our crew and subcontractors.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support construction administration services such as the review of RFIs and submittals
- Perform field inspections to verify compliance with plans, specifications and codes for electrical work
- Review electrical drawings, details and specifications as part of a large multi-discipline construction document package
The Aquatic Animal Health Unit, DTU National Institute for Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua), Denmark is seeking a biologist or veterinarian with a strong scientific background to take part in the functions and duties of the European Union Reference Laboratory for Crustacean Diseases (EURL-Crustacean).
The successful candidate will take part in
- Research on the control, diagnosis, identification and characterization of Crustacean pathogens with special focus on the exotic and non-exotic diseases listed in Council Directive 2006/88/EC and on emerging diseases.
- Obtain ISO 17025 accreditation of the diagnosis of listed crustacean diseases.
- Establish experimental tank facilities for conducting trials with crustaceans.
EIVA a/s, Stilling
See your software code sail the world's seas
We recently established a new development team focusing on making deep learning and machine vision features available for our customers, and we continue to see a growing interest in the work they do. Consequently, we’re on the lookout for new crew members to join them in ensuring that our customers can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and set up wind turbines at sea – or that is, to have the software do the hard work for them through the code you make.
You'll be working with:
- Machine/deep learning
- Computer vision
- Augmented reality
- Software for surface and subsea positioning, manoeuvring and advanced 3D navigation
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and dynamic environment? Are you service minded and thrives in a fast-pace environment? Then why not apply for this position?
As a Student Assistant supporting our DK Operations Rig Teams (based in Lyngby, Denmark), you will assisting with tasks related to the offshore crew on our drilling rigs in the Danish and Dutch sector. The daily tasks can range from:
- Handling logistical challenges.
- Dealing with personnel matters such as payroll, HR administration and minor financial tasks.
Your main task is support the Personnel and Training Coordinators with administrative assistance and system updates.
NorSeaGroup Denmark A/S, Esbjerg
We wish to strengthen our agency team with another competent employee to perform tasks of varied character, in the space between leading, agency services and sales. To grow our Agency Division, we are looking for an ambitious Team Leader who wants to take lead of the existing team and develop our business. Being a part of NorSea Group and Wilh. Wilhemsen, our agency services are built on local knowledge and a global network of specialists and offices.
We offer an exciting and dynamic working environment characterized by humour and an informal tone. You will meet an enthusiastic culture, where the distance from idea to action is brief. You will be offered attractive development opportunities both on the professional and personal level of a large dynamic international company. Salary equivalent to competencies and experience, as well as attractive pension and employment terms.
Historien om BENNS begynder i 1963, da Benns Rejser åbnede i Holstebro.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) er en global virksomhed, førende inden for business travel management.
We are expanding our worldwide activity and are looking for a knowledgeable and energetic Part M Planner to our team in Sonderborg.
Motiveres du af at få styr på tingene og er du detaljer orienteret?
Du vil i samarbejde med de øvrige medarbejdere i Travel Service rådgive om / booke rejsearrangementer (fly, hoteller og biler) primært via...
Jeg leder efter en skuespiller, som skal være bedstemor i en interaktiv film, som vi laver for et forsikringsselskab.
Gilleleje, København K
Dreng der ligner en på 6 år, søges til vellønnet reklamefilm.
Gilleleje, København K