Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
23 job matcher din søgning
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
We would like to complete our team with an Automation Professional who would be responsible for developing and optimizing automation solutions for the process industry
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of automation solutions for our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop automation solutions for customer projects. You will handle automation projects from functional clarification until FAT and/or on-site commissioning.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career? Would you like to be part of a growing business?
Our competent and innovative team consists of 70 people and is experiencing a continuous growth; therefore we are now looking for an Engineering Process Expert to join our team, based in Aalborg, Denmark.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Process Expert to drive our modularization of product lines and the introduction of Product Family Master Planning.
- You will be working together with Product Management, Sales, Engineering and Supply Chain.
- You will be driving our pilot program for introduction of product platform development and modularization across the entire value chain.
- You will be responsible for reducing complexity through modularization, standardization and optimization of our mixing solutions for the process industry.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career?
We would like to complete our Operational Tool Management team with a Mechanical Engineer who would be responsible for developing and optimizing our mixer solutions for the process industry.
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop, standardize and optimize our product program.
You have a background within mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5-year experience in development and design of equipment or machinery in the food processing industry. Knowledge of process techniques related to flow etc. in the liquid food industry will be preferred.
Nuori ApS, Copenhagen
NUORI is an innovative, high-end cosmetics company based in Copenhagen. We are ambitiously building an international brand with cult-status and a large growth potential. Our approach combines the latest science with cutting-edge design - and a Nordic love for simplicity and purity with a passion for beauty.
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to meet and exceed sales and margin objectives within his/her region while ensuring the integrity of the NUORI brand.
- Execute annual sales plans for the region
- Identify and acquire new accounts
- Travel and meet with accounts
- Negotiate prices, quantities and product placement in store
We offer an energetic, fast-paced culture, where professional excellence and personal integrity are equally valued
Du får det fulde ansvar for CLINIQUE og ORIGINS hos et udvalg af vores topdøre i Sønderjylland, hvor dine hovedopgaver bliver at forestå kundekonsultationer, direkte rådgivning og salg til forbrugerne. Derudover står du for uddannelse af personalet, præsentation af nye produkter til butikken, in-store promotions og merchandising.
Med reference til vores Area Sales Manager bliver du budgetansvarlig for CLINIQUE og ORIGINS i 3-5 af vores vigtigste forhandlere (Matas-butikker). Du indgår i et professionelt team af konsulenter, der er topmotiverede for at levere de forventede resultater.
Som kørende konsulent for CLINIQUE og ORIGINS får du et attraktivt job i en spændende international virksomhed med gode muligheder for personlig og faglig udvikling. Du vil deltage i træning i produktviden og salgstræning i alt 4 gange årligt.
I en tid hvor der er stor fokus på service-oplevelser og salg af luksusprodukter, søger Estée Lauder en Beauty Advisor på fuldtid til en håndfuld topdøre i Matas i Midt-/Sønderjylland.
Med reference til vores Area Sales Manager bliver du budgetansvarlig for ESTÉE LAUDER i et udvalg af vores største forhandlere og indgår i et professionelt team af konsulenter, der er topmotiverede for at levere de forventede resultater.
Hos forhandlerne får du det fulde ansvar for ESTÉE LAUDER, hvor dine hovedopgaver bliver at forestå kundekonsultationer, direkte rådgivning og salg til forbrugerne.
Derudover står du for uddannelse af forhandlerens personale, præsentation af nye produkter til butikken, in-store promotions, kundearrangementer og merchandising. Her får du ansvar for at salget af ESTÉE LAUDER er helt i top, også de dage du ikke er i butikken.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of client
As a customer service representative at Amway, your job is to ensure that everything is functioning out in the field, whether your customers are Key Account Managers or distributors. As a customer service representative, you are the most important point of contact for your customers, whose success directly depends on you. Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for day-to-day telephone and e-mail contact with your customers and Key Account Managers in the Finnish and Swedish markets.
- Providing information about products in a professional way.
- Preparing reports and analyses of sales figures, and other administrative support tasks.
- Coordination of small- and large-scale customer events.
- Coordination and follow-up on administrative tasks relating to Finance and “Shared Service Center”.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Pierre Fabre in Skovlunde
As Nordic HR manager at Pierre Fabre you handle a challenging and exciting job in an international growth-company with a highly profiled product portfolio. You work in a newly established role where you refer directly to the general manager of Pierre Fabre’s Dermo-Cosmétique segment and spend approx. half of your working hours supporting this segment. For the other half of your working hours you will support the pharma segment.
You are responsible for all HR-related tasks in the Nordic countries, and it is your primary job to ensure that the Nordic HR activities support the local strategy and comply with both local law and with the overall policies of the Group.
As the sole employee in Nordic HR, you handle a wide variety of different tasks ranging from undertaking strategic discussions with managers to handling HR administrative tasks such as payroll, holiday, pension etc.
As a MAC retail manager, you lead and manage your own store or counter. Collaborating with our training team, you make sure that your employees keep growing their skills. You coach and guide, helping our creative artists reach their full potential.
Doing so, you set the tone and shape a culture that allows them to give all our customers the unique makeup experience, we are known for.
Simultaneously, you manage everything from inventory and personnel scheduling to goals, budgets and reports. Beforehand, we will provide you with a thorough introduction to our values and business, giving you the very best starting point for making your store a success. Throughout the year, you meet up with fellow retail managers to go over strategies, sharing challenges and inspiration.
Tetra Pak Scanima A/S, Aalborg
Our competent and innovative team consists of 70 people and is experiencing a continuous growth, therefore we are now looking for an experienced and inspiring Commissioning Engineer to join our team based in Aalborg.
Main tasks and activities:
- Prepare material for start-up, take-over, installation and commissioning of new machines
- Commissioning of installed mixing equipment (on site in (inter)nationally), with focus on process and technological aspects
- Test of installed equipment for further adjustments and functioning, both with water and with product, perform FAT test, IO and program testing/correction
- Hands-on maintenance and trouble shooting on existing machines
We are coffee startup, which also recycles coffee.
Kaffe Bueno, København