5 job matcher din søgning
Imbox ShoeCare A/S i Egå søger via HHM International ApS
– Med potentiale til servicechef
Imbox ShoeCare A/S er en innovativ mindre virksomhed, som med en betydelig kapital i ryggen fortsat ekspanderer og nu findes i 15 lande i Europa.
Med henblik på videreudviklingen af virksomhedens servicefunktion søges til nyoprettet stilling en servicetekniker til at tage ansvaret for at sikre servicen af Imbox ShoeCares imprægneringsmaskiner i Danmark.
Arbejdsopgaverne, som fordeler sig med ca. 60 % på kontoret og 40% ude hos kunder og service providers i udlandet, omfatter blandt andet:
- Servicere maskiner i Danmark
- Serviceplanlægning, herunder:
Indrykket 19. september
Umbraco A/S in Odense recruiting through HHM International ApS
Do you want to be part of Umbraco, the fastest growing CMS on the Microsoft platform? And do you want a .NET developer role that’s challenging, inspiring and rewarding? If you’re the type of developer that gets excited about working with Azure, someone who loves to learn and soak up information like a sponge then our .NET team, lead by 2 Microsoft MVPs, is looking forward to welcoming you on their team here at Umbraco HQ in Odense!
We will need your strong commitment every day when you:
- Work closely with other team members to build new features and fix bugs in our Umbraco Cloud projects.
- Participate in all sprint stand-ups, planning and refinement meetings.
- Review GitHub pull requests both from the team and from the community for code quality and QA.
Indrykket 15. september
Umbraco A/S recruiting through HHM International ApS
Umbraco, the world’s largest .Net CMS is growing. We need more hands, heads and feet to continue our growth as a software product, as a company and as a community right here at Umbraco HQ in Odense. Our current CTO wants to do more coding himself, hence the position is open.
The CTO will be the head of the Umbraco HQ development team in Odense and work together with executive management to grow the product, the company and the community by managing technical operations, product management and development.
You will be responsible for:
- The company's product and technology department.
- Be part of the company's senior leadership team.
- Responsible for development and technical operations as well as with founder formulate and maintenance of the product’s vision, product strategy and product management.
- Lead the department and ensure appropriate staffing at all levels.
Indrykket 13. september
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
CO-RO A/S is a Danish-owned manufacturer and marketer of fruit-based soft drinks such as Sun-quick and Suntop and the Sun Lolly ambient ice. Our brands are sold in over 80 countries, and we operate through subsidiaries and joint ventures in China, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Kenya and Sri Lanka.
As a maternity leave cover and based at our global headquarters in Frederikssund, Denmark, you will be reporting to our Associate Principle Scientist.
As a member of the Global Innovation Team you will:
- Assist and support complex new products- and technologies development projects.
- Reliably produce samples in the laboratory and batches in the pilot plant following procedures and processes.
- Appropriately record production of samples and analytical results.
Indrykket 12. september
Til en af Danmarks store fødevarevirksomheder – med hovedkontor og produktion i Danmark – søger vi en dygtig og engageret medarbejder...
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
it-jobbank, 6. september