Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
142 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you want to work in a global environment? Are you service minded with a strong customer focus and the desire to develop your own area of responsibilities? Can you communicate effortlessly across many levels of the business?
As Sales Coordinator within our Business Unit for Proportional Valves (BU PVG/DCV) your main purpose will be to support both leaders, colleagues and external parties. That be day to day tasks as well as being a key contributor in more complex topics/projects.
In the position as Sales Coordinator, reporting to the Vice-president BU Sales & Business Development, your key job functions includes but are not limited to:
- Plan and facilitate meetings, trainings, travel planning, customer visits etc.
- Support the team in reporting and developing relevant sales- and data analysis.
- Developing material for sales- and strategy presentations.
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique Danmark A/S, SkovlundePierre Fabre is the second largest French private pharmaceutical laboratory and the second largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world with presence in 130 countries, a global turnover of EUR 2.3 billion in 2016 and 13,000 employees worldwide.
You'll join a young and dynamic supply chain team adapting to a fast-growing environment in the Nordic countries in our Nordic subsidiary based in Denmark. Located in our subsidiary in Skovlunde, you'll work closely with our clients across the Nordic countries, our logistical supplier and the local team.
The Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the management of Nordic sales orders, from receiving an order to the delivery to all our clients (wholesalers) on all our territories maintaining and ensuring a smooth collaboration with our logistics partner.
DTU Compute invites talented candidates who have obtained remarkable results during their M.Sc. studies and who have demonstrated promise and potential in their field of study, to apply for PhD scholarships.
You can apply for fully funded or partially funded scholarships from DTU Compute. For partially funded DTU Compute scholarships, documentation for the remaining funding must be provided with the application. The purpose of the co-funded scholarships is to increase the total volume of scholarships and to promote innovation in collaboration with external parties.
Our department is an internationally unique academic environment spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics and computer science.
Pharmacosmos A/S, Holbæk
Pharmacosmos, med hovedkontor i Holbæk, er en farmaceutisk virksomhed i vækst, og vi søger en dygtig og energisk kollega til vores Supply Chain.
Dit primære ansvarsområde bliver det daglige ansvar for forsyningskæderne for en række produktionssteder. Dine opgaver vil bl.a. bestå af planlægning og behandling af produktionsordre, styring af lagerbeholdninger og råvarer, samt kommunikation med produktionsstederne og samarbejdspartnere.
Du tilbydes en spændende stilling i en virksomhed i stadig forandring. Stillingen byder på et behageligt og intensivt arbejdsmiljø med gode kollegaer. Ansættelsesvilkår forhandles individuelt med udgangspunkt i dine kvalifikationer.
Teledyne Reson A/S, Slangerup
As Service Coordinator you will be part of a strong team that is handling the commercial customer communication on telephone and e-mail to customers that needs service and repair of their underwater technology equipment. Our customer base is geographically worldwide.
As a Service Coordinator you will l be full end-to-end responsible for managing and staying on-top of the flow of all engineering services activities.
- E-mail and telephone support to customers.
- Issuance of shipping instructions to customers.
- Registration of incoming repair shipments.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Holeby/Frederikshavn
In Retrofit & Upgrade and Service agreement department, we support our customers and their business, by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
The team work together in identifying which solutions to offer to our customers, solutions span wide from retrofitting or upgrading single components to entering in to service agreements.
The job will consist of
- Responding to customer inquiries in regards to tenders and orders in Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreements department and creating tenders and orders in SAP. Following-up on customer requests both directly and via agents/local offices in order to secure execution and deliveries according to contract.
- Processing ad hoc cases - this includes common mailbox handling, following up on tenders, reminders, sales follow up and work flows.
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Would you like a challenging career with a high degree of development and responsibilities? Does it motivate you to be on the frontline of the renewable energy business? And would you like to drive our projects in Sweden?
European Energy covers all phases of wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects, from early development to operation and/or divestment of assets. Our company of 95 employees has since 2004 installed more than 800 MW of renewable energy.
As our new Project Manager, you will work from our office in Søborg but with frequent activity in Sweden, ensuring that our projects run smoothly. In cooperation with your highly experienced and motivated commercial, legal and technical colleagues, you contribute to assessing feasibility and potential of projects and bringing them through the construction stage.
TAGARNO A/S, Horsens
We are seeking a strong profile who can support our sales and marketing function on the way to boost our international sales of microscopy solutions. The job is a good mix of customer support activities within our sales department and a wide range of marketing tasks.
Sales tasks (in collaboration with our Sales Coordinator)
- Customer support; correspondence with both distributors and end users
- Quotation & price support to our internal sales department
- Order handling support to the other Sales coordinator
- Training material and coordination of training activities
Matrikel 1, Copenhagen
Do you want to go on an exciting journey, and become a part of the startup, and the operation of, a groundbreaking new quality concept in the very center of Copenhagen? We are opening a new service concept targeting high level innovators in one of Copenhagen’s most beautiful buildings.
You will be stepping right into the pre-opening process and will have responsibility from day one. You are structured and effective in your work, and you are always ‘on top’ of things and have an eye for details. You are used to structuring your own day, based on the tasks you are given, and you have a ‘self-starter’ mentality.
Your tasks will vary from day to day, but mainly they will be:
- Handling different repairs throughout our 4000 sqm house
- Responsible for hiring external contractors if needed on bigger projects
- Controlling and ordering janitorial inventory, such as light bulbs, garbage bags etc.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Fredericia
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to manage the coordination of our daily warehouses operations.
Within this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and you will be in charge of the following activities:
- Create Material Inbound in ALSTOM ERP (SAP).
- Invoice dispute management regarding material deliveries.
- Support the 3PL (3rd Party Logistic) with the material to record in their warehouse management system.
Carlsberg Danmark, Fredericia
New Product Development (NPD) er i stigende grad afgørende for den fremtidige succes i Carlsberg Danmark. Som Project Coordinator i NPD kommer du til at arbejde med nogle af Danmarks største brands, og du får ansvar for implementeringen af nye produkter i en stor, automatiseret og kompleks Supply Chain.
Dine overordnede ansvarsområder inkluderer:
- Styring af NPD-projekter og sikre levering til aftalt tid og kvalitet
- Projekterne overtages fra godkendt business case og styres indtil overlevering til drift
- Sikre både NPD processen og NPD projekterne er i overensstemmelse med relevante kvalitetsstandarder (ISO, COKE-krav, Health & Safety m.v.)
- Sikre tilfredsstillende overlevering fra projekt til drift
AVEVA AB, Malmö, Aalborg or Cambridge
Our Application Consultants play a key role in contributing to the growth of business within their regions, whilst providing essential post-sales product support, training and customer set-up for AVEVA applications.
The Senior Application Consultant will be working as an integral part of the TPS ERM Team. The TPS ERM Team follow and support AVEVA ERM (and other associated products) from Product Development to Customer deployment and feedback.
The Senior Application Consultants within the TPS ERM team are required to:
- Use their industry experience to ensure AVEVA ERM products are fit for purpose
- Help create and maintain training collateral for AVEVA ERM products
- Contribute to and carry out training for regional business units.
Vil du være med til at drive og vedligeholde vores offshore vindmøller?
Så har vi brug for dig snarest muligt som vindtekniker til Nysted Havmøllepark. Sammen med dine kolleger er du ansvarlig for at løse alle opgaver forbundet med den daglige drift og vedligeholdelse af vindmølleparken.
Ørsteds 5.600 medarbejdere udvikler, opfører og driver havmølleparker, bioenergiværker og innovative løsninger, som omdanner affald til energi, og forsyner vores kunder med intelligente energiprodukter. Ørsted Wind Powers 2.200 medarbejdere har udviklet og bygget den største portefølje af havvindmølleparker i Europa, og vi udvider med internationale aktiviteter i USA og Stillehavsområdet. Læs mere på Ørsted.com.
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
The position as (Senior) Drug Product Scientist offers a unique possibility to take part in the de-velopment of Symphogens antibody products. You will mainly be responsible for drug product process development and manufacture from early stage IMP manufacturing and later stage manufacturing including process validation strategy.
You will collaborate closely with staff from our CMC group and in project teams, to ensure de-velopment progress of Symphogen’s antibody lead candidates.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tech transfer of manufacturing processes to CMOs
- Technical responsible for drug product manufacturing documentation
- Ensure implementation of drug product manufacturing strategy between projects
CMC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Are you passionate about QC in Bioassay? We are looking for one additional scientist! Join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
As a Scientist in QC Bioassay, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically sound and cGMP compliant analytical results and documents, plan and complete various projects within deadlines in close collaboration with your colleagues in the group and assist the whole QC department with your professional expertise. You will also have direct contact with external customers and represent QC at regular customer meetings.
The main tasks are as follow:
- Write and review cGMP documents (e.g. test methods, general procedures).
- Review and approve analytical results for cGMP compliance and scientific content.
- Assist in analytical methods transfer from Analytical Development or customers into QC
Aduro A/S, Hasselager
Do you thrive on the interaction between people – and can you build relations that create business?
We want to strengthen our LATIN sales team with an Area Sales Manager. From our head office in Aarhus, you will service our Italian customers. The right candidate knows how to manage our 10 Italian agents, develop our DIY chains, and support sales.
- An international innovative organisation
- An office environment with five different nationalities who combined speak seven languages
- A warm and open environment – we are a team who look after each other
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Are you the person who can help us coordinate things? Do you thrive in having many different tasks and working days where no two are alike? Then it could be you we are searching for in Customer Quality
With reference to our Customer Quality Manager, your primary task will be to offer administrative support to our Global Repair and Spare Parts organization. You will be working from our HQ in Odense, Denmark.
The main tasks and responsibilities in this role include:
- Participate in quality activities across the organization and ensure the update of relevant quality documentation
- Handling internal claims and supporting global subsidiaries in their claims handling
- Maintain master data in our quality system
We are currently seeking 2 people/partners to join our Talent Management team on a consultancy/contractor basis for the position of Nordic Talent Community Consultant (Nordic TCC). Ideally one of the roles will be based in Sweden, whilst the other will be working out of Denmark or Norway.
The Nordic Talent Community Consultant is responsible for representing Welocalize in the Nordic countries and reaching out to new and existing vendors to increase our Nordic pool. The Nordic TCC will work closely with the Talent Community team on tasks, projects and activities related to the growth of the Nordic pool of vendors and freelancers.
The ideal consultant has a driven but steady personality and is capable of building relationships across with relevant stakeholders in and outside of Welocalize, with the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment.
K.W. Bruun Import A/S, Glostrup
K.W. Bruun Import A/S importerer Peugeot, Citroën og DS i Danmark, og vi søger nu en Key Account Manager til at arbejde med B2B-salg af alle tre bilmærker.
Foruden personlig og faglig udvikling tilbyder vi en attraktiv lønpakke med pensionsordning, sundhedssikring, firmabil, populær kantineordning og andre personalegoder. Virksomheden har et uformelt miljø med engagerede kolleger, hvor åben og ærlig dialog bidrager til gensidig udvikling.
I stillingen som Key Account Manager vil du blandt andet få ansvar for bearbejdning af nye kunder samt udvikling af salg og relationer til leasingselskaber, biludlejningsselskaber og eksisterende kunder. Du bliver dermed ansvarlig for B2B-salget i hele Danmark og vil bruge en stor del af din tid på at mødes med kunderne, præsentere nye modeller, følge op på KPI’er og udvikle nye kommercielle oplæg i samarbejde med kunder og forhandlere.
Taler du flydende fransk og er administrativ stærk? Har du lysten til at være med til at videreudvikle PIECES´position på det franske marked? Så er det måske dig, vi leder efter til en spændende stilling i vores dynamiske salgsafdeling.
Som Sales Coordinator bliver din primære opgave sammen med vores salgsteam at sikre PIECES´ salgsfremgang på det franske marked. Her vil du fungere som sparringspartner i tæt dialog med vores sælgere i Frankrig. Samtidig vil du dagligt varetage selvstændige produkt- og salgsrelaterede ansvarsområder samt administrative opgaver på tværs af afdelingen.
For den rette person er der rig mulighed for at udvikle sig i stillingen og på sigt overtage det overordnede ansvar for det franske marked.
- Deltagelse i og afholdelse af otte årlige kollektionsmøder i Frankrig
- Sparring og daglig support til vores sælgere i Frankrig
- Udarbejdelse af og opfølgning på budgetter