Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
1.013 job matcher din søgning
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within Corporate Communication in an international pharmaceutical company? Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
As Video Journalist, you play a pivotal role in Lundbeck’s proactive communication to employees and external stakeholders, i.e. the press. Working across the organisation you identify, research, shape and tell stories about Lundbeck’s progress and the difference it makes to patients and society.
PostNord Danmark, Copenhagen
Do you know how to define scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems? Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written as well as design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs? And do you thrive on solving a variety of problems using professional concepts and company policies and procedures?
This position is located in the unit Economics. Here you will be part of a highly experienced team that works with controlling, production data, KPI and model development, as well as reporting for different organizational units. You will work both independently and in a team environment.
You will get an attractive job in a company with an ambitious business strategy that brings about exciting challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are currently having an open position for an Application Manager who should have a unique skill set to offer. The right candidate on the one hand should have a good IT understanding and analytical skills but on the other hand also possess very good communication skills and service-mindedness to serve our internal users.
We are looking for a proactive and customer focused candidate that will be responsible for supporting our systems as our new Application Manager. The candidate will also be fully integrated into the analytics processes of the department, which might also involve other, at times analytics, tasks.
- Handle user processes like access control, user information, user training and support on problems
- Creation of training material, newsletters, FAQ’s, release notes etc.
- First or second level support and error finding incl. creation of error tickets and follow up
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
The position as (Senior) Drug Product Scientist offers a unique possibility to take part in the de-velopment of Symphogens antibody products. You will mainly be responsible for drug product process development and manufacture from early stage IMP manufacturing and later stage manufacturing including process validation strategy.
You will collaborate closely with staff from our CMC group and in project teams, to ensure de-velopment progress of Symphogen’s antibody lead candidates.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tech transfer of manufacturing processes to CMOs
- Technical responsible for drug product manufacturing documentation
- Ensure implementation of drug product manufacturing strategy between projects
EF Education First A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a 5th member of our biggest sales team, who loves sales and customer contact and has lots of drive and ambition. If you are also passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move.
EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education, travelling and cultural exchange. The Copenhagen sales office is located at the heart of Copenhagen and consists of passionate people aged primarily from 26-30 years, we have lunch setup, and annual sales bonus. We will ensure a great on-boarding so you get familiar with our products, CRM system and company.
We work hard to achieve great results, and we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Denmark and abroad.
Do you want to be our on-site expert for equipment installations? Are you looking for the opportunity to make the world your workplace, working and living in different cultures? Then you could be our next Field Engineer. At FLSmidth Airtech we design and supply Air Pollution Control Equipment to the cement and minerals industries worldwide.
As Field Engineer, it is your responsibility to ensure that our equipment is installed according to the provided documentation and instructions. You will supervise and lead the on-site installation and participate in various coordination and safety meetings. It is your job to:
- Report directly to the responsible Project Manager
- Act as our main contact to the Client and the appointed Contractor(s)
- Report any deviations between the planned activities and actual conditions
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a good colleague and a great Quality Specialist to be part of QA-Copenhagen team and to be locally QA responsible for our cultures for food applications.
Furthermore it will be to support, challenge and train in deviations and complaints handling, ensure proper CAPA and maintain and improve this framework. In addition to this, the following tasks will be included;
- Audits: Evaluate and audit of toll manufacturers, service providers and local raw material manufacturers according to global audit plan. Assist at certification audits and customer audits of the area in relation to quality, food safety, Kosher and Halal, handling of findings from audits etc.
- Approve change control forms impacting product quality, HACCP analysis and cleaning efficiency. Review or approve document for new equipment.
- Assist in planning, reporting and conduct of Management Review
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Our headsets love the ears of our customers and our customers love our headsets. This has resulted in a strong and stable growth of our business, and we are now looking for you: A dedicated and smart student who would like to start the career in our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of electronics, electro-acoustics, production testing and wireless technologies.
You will become part of our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of hardware development. In detail, you will help us with:
- Development of hardware, electro-acoustic components and systems for our products
- Building up standardized measurement setups
- Standard electrical measurements
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to become part of a fast-paced and ambitious team that is focused on engaging with consumers through multi-channel communications? Are you passionate about customer experience and loyalty marketing? Are you intrigued by digital trends and consumer insights?
You will drive the strategic direction of Coloplast Care as the core service offering within Chronic Care. In addition to developing the communication flows, Coloplast Care requires close interaction with our subsidiaries. As this position is situated in our Global headquarters, the role requires a great deal of collaboration in an international environment. You should expect to travel approximately 30 days per year.
Your key responsibilities of the Coloplast Care Programme are:
- Ownership of Coloplast Care for Bowel Care
- Strategy lead for development roadmap
- Develop insights to inform consumer dialogue strategy
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of SameSystem A/S in Værløse
Do you have passion for driving organisational change and a solid interest in cutting-edge IT technologies?
Then take this opportunity to make a real difference in shaping the future of SameSystem. We are growing rapidly, and by streamlining our workflows and internal software systems, you will make sure that our set-up is always one step ahead and equipped for future challenges.
Your primary task is to ensure that our workflows and IT systems match the needs of the business and the future challenges related to our expansion. This can be achieved by introducing new software solutions as well as protocols based on the input of customers and internal teams.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you ready to use your frontline skills in a new context and take on an exciting challenge in a cross-border team?
In the BPO Risk Management team, we are looking for a new business consultant. We are part of Business Banking COO and responsible for Business Process’ end to end for business customers in all markets for products within Investments, Markets and Capital Markets (DCM, CF and Loan Capital markets).
The job is a great opportunity for you to convert your frontline skills to drive the development of new and excellent products, solutions and process’ in all markets that Business Banking and our customer segments are present.
- You make sure that there are current service level agreements in place and targets agreed, and you follow up on the business, customer and internal satisfaction.
- You are part of the development decisions on new products and subsequent product approvals.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have a technical educational background combined with some years of working experience as a Project Planner in a construction industry or similar? Are you motivated by being part of a professional environment with a strong technical commitment?
As a Project Planner, you will spend approx. half of your time on planning tasks and the other half on ad hoc support on the project and to the Document Controller. Your primary tasks are to prepare and control the master programme on the project and with the Project Manager/Director keep all stakeholders up to date on the progress.
You will also be responsible for:
- Proactively assist the project team in terms of identifying the critical path and identifying risks, issues and opportunities
- Proactively carry out desk-top planning exercises based on known and future what-if scenarios
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about E-commerce, fashion and providing the best possible customer experience? We are currently looking for an optimistic and dedicated Customer Service Agent, who wants to help bring our E-commerce customer experience to the next level.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of an energetic and international team. You will assist and help our E-commerce customers for the DACH region (Germany/Austria/Switzerland) and make sure they always receive first class treatment.
- Answer all kinds of inquiries from our customers, via chat, phone and email
- Work with your team to ensure customer happiness across all our brands
- Juggle 7 different information system to find answers for your customers
Mobylife DK A/S, København
Would you like to become our new Store Manager? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service, are you a charismatic leader and good at repairing electronics, then you may be our new Store Manager in a new Samsung Service Point at Fisketorvet.
We offer a unique chance to be a part of a new store concept, where you will play a key role in creating success and can make a huge difference by demonstrating your hands-on experiences and proactive can-do attitude. In a position where your skills as a manager can be unfolded and where high involvement will be appreciated.
You will take the lead and involve your team in attracting new customers to the store by developing, attending and rolling out traffic generated activities in close cooperation with Samsung and your Mobylife colleagues in the Nordics.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work with IT contracts and help ensure compliance in a Danish based global IT company?
SimCorp's legal team supports the global SimCorp organization in legal matters. We are looking for a talented and committed student who can work closely together with the team to support us in providing legal advice in a commercial and exiting environment.
The job will consist of a mix between administrative tasks and more legal tasks as further described below:
- Assist in implementing a new global contract management system. You will collect, review and register contracts from all over the organization.
- Maintaining contract templates, ensuring that the contracts reflect changes in SimCorp's products, changes in regulation etc.
- Assisting SimCorp's lawyers with ad-hoc tasks, e.g. review and drafting of smaller contracts, such as extra sales of software, consultancy work etc.
CMC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Are you passionate about QC in Bioassay? We are looking for one additional scientist! Join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
As a Scientist in QC Bioassay, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically sound and cGMP compliant analytical results and documents, plan and complete various projects within deadlines in close collaboration with your colleagues in the group and assist the whole QC department with your professional expertise. You will also have direct contact with external customers and represent QC at regular customer meetings.
The main tasks are as follow:
- Write and review cGMP documents (e.g. test methods, general procedures).
- Review and approve analytical results for cGMP compliance and scientific content.
- Assist in analytical methods transfer from Analytical Development or customers into QC
We may have the right job for you, if you
- Are interested in working within the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on global brand management
- Are genuinely motivated by improving the lives of people suffering from allergy
- Have analytical competencies combined with the creativity needed to identify and leverage market opportunities
As a student in Global Brand Management you will be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to delivering challenging and innovative international projects. You will be:
- Contributing to the future launch (2019) of a new AIT tablet
- Developing communication resources for patients
- Supporting internal communication
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a skilled credit professional looking for a new role in an international organisation? As our new Credit Consultant you will be working in a cross-cultural environment as you independently drive projects across market areas.
You will be a part of a team, consisting of 7 people with global responsibility of Business Banking’s credit governance.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for developing the controlling concept and aligning setup across Nordic market areas, identifying areas for improvement in the credit process based on findings and reporting on controlling to senior management
- Responsibility for ongoing dialogue with control and assurance functions at Group Level, Internal Audit and FSA as well as stakeholders across Business Banking. Focus is to ensure that Business Banking is compliant with regulatory requirements and
LEGO Foundation, Billund
The Advocacy Lead is a newly created role that will be responsible for the LEGO Foundation’s global advocacy efforts, ensuring that the potential for play and creativity in learning and early childhood development is communicated with impact, giving children the skills they need to thrive and become lifelong learners.
The role will initially develop the Foundation’s advocacy approach, before transitioning to a greater focus on developing a portfolio of investments in support of our aim to influence policy, shape dialogues and change behaviours. The Advocacy Lead will have a strong focus on working cross-organisational to ensure that the advocacy framework is reinforcing the programme and research work already taking place and encouraging integration of everything the Foundation does.
Best Green, Horsens
Kan varmepumper være sexede? Ja, det kan de! Især, når de bliver brugt til at forandre verden.
Best Green udfordrer de kendte løsninger, så vores kunder ikke tvinges til at vælge mellem bæredygtighed, økonomi og komfort. Vi har skabt en banebrydende forretningsmodel for salg af bæredygtig varme på abonnement. Vi har ramt markedet det rigtige sted og vækster nu vores forretning.
Vi søger nu en Communications Manager, som skal få vores bæredygtige mission ud over rampen og synliggøre vores vision med at få den grønne omstilling til at ske. Best Green vokser og vi har store vækstambitioner. Derfor er tiden nu rigtig til at vi får en dedikeret tovholder på kommunikations- og marketingindsatsen.