Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
107 job matcher din søgning
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a Senior Cloud Developer at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions used within the pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments worldwide. You will:
- Develop software solutions with a strong focus on Next Generation Sequencing data analysis.
- Provide our customers with a versatile, scalable and user-friendly platform for analyzing their data.
The position is in our enterprise team where our Cloud and Server solutions are developed and maintained. We’re in the process of expanding the team to accelerate development of our cloud solution and you will become part of a highly skilled development team. The product roadmap is ambitious and there’s plenty of room for contributing to both the direction of the products and the technical solution.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the World.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving late development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from proof of concept until two years after launch, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner.
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products, set specifications, handle impurities, conduct stability studies and analysis of IMP productions, both internally and externally in collaboration with CMOs.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
In QIAGEN Aarhus you will join a team that develops the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions that are used worldwide by researchers within pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments. We are looking for a highly competent scientist as part of our mission of making improvements in life possible.
This position will contribute to an existing project involving:
- Analyze Next Generation Sequencing data to assist development of new NGS panels and applications.
- Develop algorithms and scripts.
- Present bioinformatics findings to stakeholders and developers.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a software developer at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions used within the pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments worldwide. You will help develop software with a strong focus on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and provide our customers with a versatile, scalable and user-friendly platform for analyzing their data.
- Develop state of the art NGS analysis software.
- Be part of a large software project characterized by many complex algorithms with a heavy scientific foundation.
- Design and implement new GUI features.
- Maintain and develop a rich software platform.
- Work closely with domain experts and customers when designing the software.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a colleague to join our marketing team in a newly created position. You will have a dual role, combining the development of our digital marketing strategy with a role as strategic marketing project manager and will be part of the extended leadership team.
The projects that you will lead will be prioritized across our full product portfolio to ensure sufficient resourcing of high-priority projects as well as a professional and strategic launch approach. Our marketing team is responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans across our portfolio and for supporting our customer-facing colleagues in creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will be working together with a team of 11 marketeers and report to Director of marketing.
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
As PA for our English-speaking Head of Global R&D, you will be part of a dynamic and committed team that also includes Team Directors. You will be working closely with the Head of Global R&D, securing a smooth day-to-day operation of the function.
You will be responsible for a number of administrative tasks such as meeting and calendar management, travel arrangements and budget tracking. In addition, you will work closely with the US office to coordinate various meetings WW.
You will be involved in the communication with external stakeholders, collaborators, partners and service providers, and you will collaborate closely with staff from the entire organization.
Unomedical A/S, Osted
Til vores virksomhed ConvaTec Infusion Care, som er beliggende ca. 40 kilometers kørsel fra København, søger vi en regulatorisk submission coordinator til vores RA-team.
Vores regulatoriske specialister varetager internationale opgaver i forbindelse med registrering og salg af vores produkter verden over. Det regulatoriske team består i dag af 3 regulatoriske specialister og en regulatorisk assistent med reference til Regulatorisk Team Manager.
- Registreringer af vores eksisterende produkter for eksisterende samt nye kunder
- Regulatorisk assistance i forbindelse med registreringer holdt af kunderne
- Udarbejdelse/vedligeholdelse af teknisk dokumentation.
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Clinical Operations Specialist (office-based) in a busy and ambitious working environment? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of the Clinical Development staff of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
- Operational support to the different trial teams (Clinical Project Manager/Trial Manager, Clinical Trial Administrator, other trial team members, CROs, and vendors) throughout the trial life-cycle (planning, conduct, and closure)
- Oversee and manage the CROs (e.g. oversight tasks, review study plans and project-specific templates, follow-up on CRO deliverables)
- Monitoring oversight (e.g. CRAs performance, review selected trip reports, co-monitoring)
- Ad hoc-tasks (support with TMF, internal meetings etc.)
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Scientist in Analytical Development Proteins?
As part of Analytical Development - Proteins your essential tasks will be:
- Planning, coordinating, and executing activities associated with our biotechnology and biologic drug products
- Participate in CMC teams and project work. Collaborate with team members from different departments within development
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde. The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures. Enable the transfer of successfully scaled chemical processes to our manufacturing division in Lumsås.
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
You will get the opportunity to become part of a company with high ambitions and a ‘will to win’. We constantly strive to improve ourselves, and today we pride ourselves with having top product development methods and products plus highly skilled employees. These factors, in combination with our open and friendly culture ensure the opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
In your new position, you will be part of our Software Team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software for new and existing products. The team is mainly located in Middelfart, but you will also be working closely together with our colleagues in Poland. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop C# and .NET code for the medical sector world wide
- Ensure structured and testable code
- Participate actively in your SCRUM team
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Research Technician?
For the position, you can expect to work hands-on in the laboratory. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical laboratory work, including planning, performing and documenting
- Analysis of drug substances, drug products and reference standards using mainly HPLC/UPLC as well as pharmacopoeia methods for release and stability
Epic Copenhagen ApS, Søborg
As a translator at Epic, you will apply your extensive language skills to clearly and accurately translate a wide range of documentation, training materials, and software for a world leader in electronic medical records technology.
Translators are given a high degree of autonomy and independence, and are responsible for managing and executing important translation projects. You will be actively involved in our clinical, administrative and financial products and work closely with our implementation, technical support and sales teams to produce innovative software for the Danish healthcare industry, specifically working with the Sundhedplatformen project.Requirements:
- Cand.ling.merc. or similar (Master’s in Business Language (MA)) preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Danish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience as a translator is preferred.
Signifikans is a Full Data Service CRO specializing in statistical analysis, electronic data capture (EDC) and all aspects in handling clinical data. From our base in Trørød, north of Copenhagen, we are looking to expand our team with an experienced SAS/Statistical Programmer to support our Danish pharmaceutical clients.
We are looking for a skilled SAS/statistical programmer for:
- Efficient and well-structured SAS programming (Macro, Base)
- TFL production, mostly using proc report and SAS Graph/GTL
- Responsibility for setting and meeting agreed deadlines
- An opportunity to join a established and dynamic company and to broaden your experience by working on a varied and diverse range of exciting projects
- An opportunity to work with state of the art technology in program development and Quality Control in life science
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
The Novo Nordisk Foundation is seeking an Administrator (maternity cover) to join the Research and Innovation Grants team.
Working closely with the Scientific Officers and other Administrators in the Research and Innovation Grants team, the Administrator will be responsible for:
- Committees: Administrating the daily activities of the committees. This entails contact to, and practical support for committee members, as well as planning and execution of assessment meetings.
- Grants: Handling of notices, setup of application rounds, grant management, and follow-up on active grants. Coordinating and filing grant support documentation and assisting with management reporting in preparation for the Novo Nordisk Foundation’s Board meetings. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders regarding grant administration and to arrange meetings and workshops.
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
Symphogen søger hurtigst muligt en motiveret in vitro laborant til en permanent stilling i ”Cancer Biology and Immunology”-afdelingen. Den ideelle ansøger har bred erfaring i at arbejde med cancercelle baserede assays i 2D og 3D. Arbejdet er teambaseret, men det daglige arbejde tilrettelægges i tæt samarbejde med en eller flere akademikere.
Arbejdsopgaverne omfatter bl.a.:
- etablering af 3D in vitro cellekulturer (microtumorer/organoids) fra tumorvæv
- karakterisering af de etablerede 3D-kulturer mht. genmutationer og genamplifikationer
- udførelse af forskellige in vitro baserede celleassays såsom vækst og apoptose.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (YmAbs) is expanding and is looking for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). In this newly established position you will report to the SVP, Chief Operating Officer.
As our CPM you will function as lead for trial related activities using your operational, scientific and therapeutic expertise. In collaboration with colleagues from different functional areas, you shall lead one or more international clinical trials with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatment for both pediatric and adult cancer patients.
- Provide input toward production, review and approval of clinical trial documents
- Lead trials and drive timelines and deliverables within the team
- Visit sites to develop and maintain relationships when necessary
Orphazyme A/S, København
Vil du være en del af en spændende biofarmaceutisk virksomhed i rivende udvikling? Orphazyme oplever stor vækst og vi søger derfor en serviceorienteret piccoline m/k til at varetage forskellige praktiske opgaver.
Der er som udgangspunkt tale om en tidsbegrænset 1-årig fuldtidsstilling. Arbejdstiden er fra kl. 8.00 til 16.00 fra mandag til fredag.
Dine arbejdsopgaver vil være som følger:
- Bestilling af kontorforsyninger
- Lejlighedsvis mødeopdækning og praktik omkring møder
- Håndtering af fællesarealer
Systematic A/S, Aarhus
Er du passioneret for at arbejde med et produkt, der gør en forskel for brugere og borgere inden for sundhedsområdet?
Du er bindeleddet mellem Product Management og udviklingsteamet, der sikrer, at løsningen skaber værdi for vores kunder. Du ejer teamets backlog og bruger din indsigt i CIS til at prioritere opgaver og sørge for, at de nødvendige krav bliver implementeret. Her er det dit ansvar at godkende teamets arbejde ud fra de formulerede acceptkriterier.
I dit arbejde med CIS er du med til at udvikle en af markedets mest avancerede sundhedsplatforme, der giver det sundhedsfaglige personale et komplet overblik over patientens journal. Dine opgaver udfører du i tæt samarbejde med udviklingsteamet, der er et agilt scrum-team på 6-9 personer med både udviklere og testere. Samtidig arbejder du sammen med de øvrige Product Ownere fra andre scrum-teams.
Bispebjerg Hospital, København og Frederiksberg
GCP-enheden i København søger en GCP-koordinator fra d. 1. oktober 2018 til monitorering af kliniske lægemiddelforsøg på Region Hovedstadens og Region Sjællands hospitaler.
Har du lyst til et job, hvor du
- tilrettelægger og udfører den lovpligtige monitorering af offentlige kliniske lægemiddelforsøg inden for alle specialer og med mange samarbejdspartnere?
- vejleder og underviser forskere og projektpersonale i ICH-GCP og national lovgivning på området?
- deltager i nationalt samarbejde om monitorering og udvikling af nye tiltag i forhold til kvalitetssikring af offentlige lægemiddelforsøg?