Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
21 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
If you are looking for a job where you can make a significant impact based on your skills within microbiology, biotechnology, fermentation, food science or similar, this super exciting job is your opportunity.
Your overall focus will be to develop and implement new microbial solutions and technologies in the global brewing industry. You will especially focus on the last step of R&D – prototype testing in close dialogue with customers all over the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Plan and manage the project flow end-to-end, including business case creation, new product development and launch support
- Be responsible for the final step in technical evaluation of new cultures & yeast
- Managing our future pilot scale brewery
A 3-year PhD scholarship in Structural and Computational Biology is available at Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark. The position will be available from the 15th of April 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The project focuses on obtaining a molecular understanding of the freeze-drying (lyophilization) process of protein formulations. The challenge with these freeze-dried formulations is that proteins are exposed to an environment far from physiological conditions.
The lyophilization is a complex process that generates stress to the structural integrity of proteins. This stress is caused by for instance changes in the physicochemical properties of the solution during the freeze-drying process (e.g. increased ionic strength, change in pH).
Fontibus HR ApS recruiting on behalf of Amgen in Hellerup and Søborg
First - We trust that you are motivated by the Amgen mission of serving patients?
Also, we hope that you would like to join a professional, respected and growing biotech company with about 45 employees in Denmark and about 19.000 employees globally? If this resonances with you, then you are very welcome to consider joining Amgen, the world’s largest pure play biotechnology company.
The Human Resources Manager position is “a single contributor role”, and thus a board HR Role where you will be the HR point-of-contact in Denmark, the first local HR resource as well as a role where you within 6-12 months will be taking on additional HR Responsibilities/Projects within the Nordic-Baltic Region.
You will be based in Denmark, part of the Nordic-Baltic HR Team of 3 HR Professionals who are working out of Stockholm.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the IPR department and have a broad contact to researchers, agencies, authorities etc. You will work on administrative tasks in regards to patents, including formality tasks relating to patent filing, prosecution and maintenance.
- Docketing; ensure updating our due date database
- Handle formalities associated with e.g. patent filings, correspondence with the EPO, 30 months continuations, and EP validations
- Communication with foreign patent law firms
You will get a unique opportunity to work in the field of biotech, where knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lifes.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of our CMC department at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
In this newly established position you will be responsible for the CMC project Management of selected projects in Genmab’s project portfolio. The CMC Project Manager is responsible for managing CMC activities at CMOs, for internal alignment in the CMC management team and is the CMC representative in our Global Development Team. The position will be supporting the maintenance of CMC Operations quality system and authoring and reviewing regulatory CMC submissions.
Do you want to use your technical dairy knowledge in the interaction with global customers? Then this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
You will join 10 skilled scientists and lab technicians in the Dairy Bioprotection department based at Chr. Hansen’s headquarters in Hørsholm approx. 30 minutes’ drive north of Copenhagen city center.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Present bioprotective solutions at customer meetings, customer visits and seminars
- Support customers with high-class technical advice including the design of field trial protocols and on-site plant reviews
- Plan and report trials made in the laboratory or in-house pilot dairy – in collaboration with Laboratory Technicians
The Metabolomics Core Facility at the Department of Biotechnology and Biomedicine (DTU Metabolomics Core) has an opening for a position as operational manager (AC TAP). The position will be available from June 2018.
The position implies daily supervision of all aspects of the core facility functioning. The manager is responsible for maintaining equipment, developing and following standard operating procedures, developing and maintaining customer connections and running the projects.
The future of the DTU Metabolomics Core will be significantly influenced by the professional contribution of the applicant. The successful candidate will be especially involved in important analytical aspects of the CeMiSt project.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Scientist for Implementation and Support of Raw Materials for Vaccine Production
Bavarian Nordic is on a successful journey where we are facing an exciting development with many new vaccines in the pipeline and the establishment of a new fill and finish facility in Kvistgaard. We are expanding the Manufacturing Development team, looking for a scientist to support implementation and release of raw materials for production of new and existing vaccines.
Main activities of the job
- Responsible for specifications and justifications for chemical and biological raw materials as well as disposable container systems used for production and storage of the products.
- Responsible for maintaining SOPs for raw materials, specifications and justifications.
- Provide scientific support to the Production department on deviations and investigations related to raw materials.
Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S is seeking an experienced Clinical Trial Manager to the Clinical Operations Department. The department is responsible for setting up, overseeing and directing clinical trials typically with the use of CRO’s.
The department is part of Clinical Development and is composed of a dynamic team with enthusiastic and professional colleagues. We have an open and respectful environment encouraging knowledge sharing and where we welcome new ideas.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for designing, planning, conducting and reporting of clinical trials
- Responsible for coordinating collaborations with CRO’s and leading contract negotiations with CRO’s
- Responsible for risk assessment of the clinical trials and the development of sponsor oversight plans
Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with solid experience in food safety, the HACCP principles and quality assurance?
You will be working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and across functions in a highly dynamic environment where quality and customer service are high on the agenda, as you e.g.:
- Maintain our food safety and quality control system
- Implement and continuously improve internal and external standards
- Act as gate keeper for new knowledge and integrate into existing quality control system
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
You will be a part of an integrated production group, responsible for the full production chain from receiving raw materials to delivering finished products to customers. The team currently consists of 2 planners, 3 supervisors, 4 engineers, 1 supporter and operations manager. Your report will be to the operations manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct cost, material and plant efficiency studies
- Trouble shooting and process support
- Optimize and fine tune processes
Sigma Quality & Compliance AB, Copenhagen
Sigma Quality & Compliance, which is part of the Swedish consulting group Sigma, is establishing business operations in Denmark. Sigma is therefore looking for a Managing Director.
As Managing Director, you will be offered the opportunity to establish the operations in Denmark taking full responsibility for the company and company brand. You have overall responsibility for the business, including full accountability, personnel responsibility, business development, and driving your business against defined goals. In addition, you are expected to drive and develop the business by following industry developments to proactively identify opportunities and challenges.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
To be eligible for this PhD program you must have studied or worked outside of Denmark for the past 12 months.
Chr. Hansen in Hørsholm is currently looking for creative dynamic, innovative and motivated graduate student (master level) in the field of Synthetic Biology / Metabolic Engineering to take on a PhD position in the Bacterial Physiology Department in the Discovery Function.
We seek candidates with sound, in-depth understanding of microbial physiology, biochemistry and genetic engineering. The position requires good communication skills and multidisciplinary collaboration.
Qiagen Gmbh, Copenhagen
- Develop highly sensitive and specific products for gene expression analysis, DNA variation detection and epigenetics based on NGS and advanced oligonucleotide design.
- Design oligonucleotides for NGS, analyze their performance and develop algorithms for NGS read analysis.
- Develop software tools that improve the design and the analysis.
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, systems biology or equivalent work experience or education.
- Programming experience with Ruby and PostgreSQL or equivalent languages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is establishing a scale-up/-down piloting facility to commercialize bio-based products and molecules for a variety of customers and application markets.
The work of the Piloting Facility of the Center aims towards bridging the gap between academic metabolic engineering projects from cell factories and their commercial application.
If you identify yourself with such a mindset, are interested to transition multiple organisms from micro-scale through bench-scale into multi-kilo scale, advance the processes further into commercialization through contract manufacturing, spin-outs, sales and licensing, and have confidence and enthusiasm for the bio-based economy, as we have, you should apply.
Center Translational Neuromedicine (CTN) at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences of the University of Copenhagen is seeking a highly...
Center for Translational Neuromedicine, København
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience a position as Assistant Professor in Microbiology of...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg