Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
20 job matcher din søgning
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Scientist in Analytical Development Proteins?
As part of Analytical Development - Proteins your essential tasks will be:
- Planning, coordinating, and executing activities associated with our biotechnology and biologic drug products
- Participate in CMC teams and project work. Collaborate with team members from different departments within development
The National Food Institute (DTU Food) offers two PhD positions within the field of microbiology and ecology of the intestine.
You will be part of the Research group for Microbes, Health and Allergy at DTU Food. We offer an ambitious, dynamic and sociable research environment with lots of exiting challenges and opportunities. Both PhD positions are affiliated to the CAMiT collaboration (Center for Advanced Microbiome Theraputics) recently funded by the Challenge Programme under the Novo Nordic Foundation.
The overall aim of the CAMiT is to develop and test engineered gut bacteria and phages, which will offer superior medical benefits compared to traditional drugs and treatment strategies.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
The Novo Nordisk Foundation is seeking an Administrator (maternity cover) to join the Research and Innovation Grants team.
Working closely with the Scientific Officers and other Administrators in the Research and Innovation Grants team, the Administrator will be responsible for:
- Committees: Administrating the daily activities of the committees. This entails contact to, and practical support for committee members, as well as planning and execution of assessment meetings.
- Grants: Handling of notices, setup of application rounds, grant management, and follow-up on active grants. Coordinating and filing grant support documentation and assisting with management reporting in preparation for the Novo Nordisk Foundation’s Board meetings. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders regarding grant administration and to arrange meetings and workshops.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
I Technical Service/Maintenance bidrager vi til at sikre produktkvalitet, driftssikkerhed og miljø (EHS) gennem en risikobaseret tilgang. Kunne du tænke dig at indgå i dette arbejde, hvor fokus på kvalitet, dokumentation, udvikling, planlægning og samarbejde er afgørende?
Som Maintenance Supporter får du en vigtig rolle hvor du skal yde hjælp/support til den daglige drift samt vedligehold, implementering/opfølgning på løbende forbedringer, kvalitetssikring samt support til vores teknikere.
- Opfølgning vedr. vedligeholdsaktiviteter
- Håndtering og opfølgning på afvigelser, ændringer, forbedringer m.v.
- Oprettelse af stamdata, reservedele, vedligehold m.v. i MMS (API PRO).
Regulatory CMC & Drug/Device Specialist
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced and proactive Regulatory CMC expert with late stage drug and drug-device development experience who can enable our fast to patient strategy through close liaison with our pharmaceutical development and commercial manufacturing departments
- As part of the CMC project teams find the best regulatory strategy and pathways for CMC plans and know the potential shortcuts and pitfalls
- Advice on regulatory and non-CMC consequences of CMC/device decisions
The British Embassy in Copenhagen, part of a world-wide network representing UK political, economic and consular interests overseas, is looking for a bright and innovative Senior Business Development Executive - Life Sciences to increase and widen the on-the-ground support available to Scottish companies who have the ambition, capacity and capability to export their products and/or services into Europe.
Additionally, to support Scotland’s foreign direct investment activities and identify new opportunities from the region.
In more detail, main responsibilities will include provision of trade and market entry advice to Scottish companies wishing to access markets in the Nordics (and potentially in the Baltics) within the Life and Chemical Sciences Sector; particular focus on international pharmaceutical and biotech customers, as well as e-health opportunities
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
The successful candidate will be an experienced Regulatory associate/assistant preferably with late stage drug and drug-device development experience who can support the Regulatory team with a variety of coordinating functions as well as independent regulatory technical and administrative tasks within three main areas:
- Clinical Trial/Investigational New Drug Applications, e.g.
- Support to Regulatory Project Leads
- Cross functional and external coordination (e.g. CROs, publishers, US agent)
New Drug Application/Marketing Authorization Applications, e.g.
- Submission plan oversight/management incl. adherence to timelines
- Labeling (Package Insert, SmPC, packaging, Instructions for Use) coordination
Immudex ApS, Copenhagen
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep knowledge of immunology/immune monitoring to be the European customer facing lead of the small, globally active biotechnology company, Immudex. Immudex manufactures and sells MHC Dextramer® globally for the detection of antigen-specific T cells.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel extensively within continental Europe for the purpose of maintaining and growing the customer base.
- Devise and execute effective tactical sales plans in alignment with established marketing and company strategy
- Work proactively to maintain and grow the European customer base
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of key accounts with the territory of Europe
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma in Hellerup
Join the Nonclinical Development and Bioanalysis Team in a Leading and Fast Growing Biotech Company
As Pharmacologist at Ascendis Pharma you will work in multidisciplinary international project teams with a key responsibility to drive the biology, pharmacology, and biomarker strategy for one or more projects. You will work both independently and in collaboration with other research and development team members as well as external partners to develop integrated pharmacology and translational biomarker strategies, to support early research as well as projects in clinical development.
Your main tasks are:
- Provide biology and pharmacology input to TransCon CNP (Phase 1, IND stage) and TransCon hGH (Phase 3, BLA stage)
- Write the pharmacology part of INDs/CTAs and contribute to other regulatory documents.
Citoxlab Scantox A/S, Lille Skensved
Til en international virksomhed inden for kontraktforskningsindustrien søges dygtige og engagerede dyrepassere. Stillingerne er nomineret til 37 timer ugentligt med varierende arbejdstider.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver er at deltage i den praktiske udførelse af forsknings- og udviklingsopgaver for danske og udenlandske medicinalvirksomheder.
Dette indebærer blandt andet:
- almindelig pasning og pleje af forsøgsdyr (primært stordyr)
- at deltage i udførelsen af toksikologiske og farmakologiske studier, herunder at observere, dosere, håndtere diverse prøver samt passe dyrene
- at udføre forsøgene i overensstemmelse med GLP og GMP.
VWR International A/S, Søborg
Til vores teknisk serviceafdeling i Søborg, søger vi en erfaren leder, der med succes har opbygget eller drevet et teknisk serviceteam med engagerede medarbejdere og tilfredse kunder. Vores teknisk serviceafdeling består af 15 udekørende teknikere og 3 administrative medarbejdere. VWR er certificeret inden for OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, 14001 og 17025 (vægt- og pipettekalibrering).
Din primære arbejdsopgave er gennem udvikling og coaching at støtte og motivere medarbejderne, både i løsningen af deres opgaver og opfyldelsen af deres personlige og fælles afdelingsmål. Herudover skal du være med til at sikre, at afdelingens arbejdsopgaver og kompetencer til enhver tid afspejler de drifts- og kundemæssige krav og opgaver. Hertil kommer kundebesøg, salg og håndtering af serviceaftaler, Asset Management projekter samt opfølgning på mål og budgetter. Du bliver en del af det danske ledelsesteam og kommer til at arbejde tæt sammen med salg.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
LIFE – a department within the Novo Nordisk Foundation is now setting up a vibrant, collaborative workspace in Copenhagen bringing together creators from different learning and teaching disciplines. LIFE has received a DKK 123 million grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation in connection with its establishment and expects to receive an additional appropriation of DKK 1.6 billion towards its further development over the next 10 years.
Working closely with the LIFE team, the Officer, Learning Packages will be responsible for:
- Developing experimental learning packages within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (called the STEM subjects) to teachers and students in primary, lower-secondary and upper-secondary schools (STX, HTX and HF) in collaboration with other team members and external stakeholders