Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
113 job matcher din søgning
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies, with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
Along with any supporting staff, the Commissioning Manager will manage and direct all commissioning related activities to include testing, QA/QC, Functional Performance, training, equipment, and systems start-up.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Lead the management interfaces with client and third parties during testing and commissioning phase.
- Responsible to implement and execute a strategic start-up and commissioning plan.
- Manage interfaces with Project Team (Construction Manager, Superintendents, and Quality Assurance Manager), subcontractors/vendors, and the owner during testing and commissioning phase.
Er du studerende med en lyst til at afprøve dine færdigheder og kan du se dig selv arbejde med finansiel regulering i tværfaglige teams? Så vil vi rigtig gerne høre fra dig.
Vi tilbyder en international arbejdsplads med spændende opgaver og udviklingsmuligheder. Vi arbejder med rådgivning inden for den finansielle sektor og hjælper vores kunder med eksisterende og nye lovgivningsmæssige udfordringer inden for finansiel regulering, risikostyring og compliance.
I jobbet indgår research og indsamling af relevant juridisk materiale, skriftlige kommunikationsopgaver samt etablering af oversigtsmateriale og analyseopgaver. I samarbejde med kollegaer i afdelingen vil du skulle medvirke til afdækning af udfordringer og muligheder relateret til eksisterende og nye finansielle regler.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
This is your chance to play a key role in ensuring great technical platforms in our software project development for airport projects around the world. Join us and step into a large software organization of skilled colleagues – with numerous facets in software development and IT hardware, that will no doubt contribute to your personal development.
As software architect, you will be technically responsible for the project in terms of the design, function and quality, delivering software solutions to large BEUMER Group airport projects. This entails participating in parts of or the total project from analysis to test and commissioning of the system. Your job will be to ensure that the application architecture of the system is a defined, structured solution that meets all of the technical and operational requirements in terms of performance, security and manageability.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Are you a Test Specialist who can successfully define the end to end service testing and service integration testing strategy for complex projects and services which span multiple platforms? Can you challenge the normal approach and provides alternatives for improvement?
Can you maintain an “End to End” processing view of the applications, their dependencies, organisational goals and overall technology arenas to enable effective design and delivery of test and assurance practices?
If this sounds like you, then read on....
- Provides technical leadership and strategic direction to the Test and Assurance Team
- Pro-actively analyses current processes and practises, suggesting and driving improvements to test coverage, execution and automation.
- Has wide reaching scope, impact and influence extending beyond test and assurance and spans across the MLIT product development teams.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Are you a Test Manager who can successfully define ttest strategies, approaches, plans, and resourcing needs? Are you able to produce timely reporting for deliverables and forecasts, and can you manage resourcing requirements?
Maersk are currently hiring for a Test Manager who will be accountable for all test and quality assurance outcomes for assigned product, project, or programme, works across other domains when required to ensure any integration dependencies are identified, understood, planned and executed against. In this role you will own and manage all deliverables associated with their project to time cost and quality.
If this sounds like you, then read on....
- Defines E2E test approach and resource plan for owned deliverables
- Ensures timely delivery of estimates, resource requests and environment bookings
- Reports on and owns all risks and issues arising from their work.
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
To ensure continued clinical expertise as an integrated part of the lifecycle of our portfolio of medical devices, we are looking for a medically qualified colleague.
Your main responsibilities as a Medical Advisor will be:
- Building and maintaining a working knowledge of William Cook Europe product lines, both new and existing products, and the clinical procedures for which they are used. Have a clinical understanding of the risks, benefits, patient selection and treatment options for the appropriate disease groups.
- Working closely with Regulatory Affairs, Medical Communication, and Quality Assurance to assess the relative risks and benefits of William Cook Europe devices throughout their life cycle.
- Assisting in identifying clinical evidence gaps related to William Cook Europe technologies, contributing to clinical trial design where relevant, and contributing to the review of clinical evaluation reports.
Terma A/S, Grenaa
In Terma, we are now looking for a Quality Engineer and since our quality assurance is an essential foundation in our industry, you will as a quality engineer become a key player in one or more of our programs.
You will take responsibility for Quality Assurance on 2-4 programs on deliveries of structures to airplanes.
Your primary tasks
- All quality activities, e.g. reviews, preparation of quality plans, and projects meeting
- Processing of problem reports, corrective actions, deviations from internal and external audits
- First Article Inspection and statistical process control
- Complete handover-procedures to the customer
Dignity – Dansk Institut mod Tortur, Copenhagen
DIGNITY – Danish Institute Against Torture is looking for a Programme Manager with a solid experience in managing development programmes and projects to be a part of our international rehabilitation team. Would you like to work with international development and humanitarian assistance? Do you have experience with implementing programmes and projects in both development and humanitarian settings? And are you good at working with people across cultures and contexts? Then you might be the Programme Manager we are looking for!
As Programme Manager you will be managing a number of the projects in the International Rehabilitation team. The work includes:
- Leading the development of new projects – with input from the clinical specialists
- Managing projects through the full project cycle – including the reporting on project results
Dignity – Dansk Institut mod Tortur, Copenhagen
DIGNITY – Danish Institute Against Torture is looking for a psychologist with a strong clinical background to be a part of our international rehabilitation team. Would you like to work with international development and humanitarian assistance? Do you have experience with teaching and building clinical capacity? And are you good at working with people across cultures and contexts? Then you might be the psychologist we are looking for!
As our new psychologist you will be working as a specialist in our international projects. The work includes:
- Contributing to the development of new projects – specifically the clinical components
- Assessment of our international partners clinical capacity and needs
- Development of relevant materials for capacity building of partners and others at both a specialized and non-specialized level
Are you an engaged senior generalist lawyer with significant domestic and international contract negotiation experience and are you pragmatic with strong business acumen and an interest in commercial law? Then please carry on reading here.
In this position you would be one of three lawyers in the general counsel’s office in Copenhagen. You would work closely with the Danish business supporting all areas of business. But also interact and support the business on a Nordic level as needed. The role involves divers and challenging tasks in a rapidly changing commercial environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Work in cooperation with the Country General Counsel and the Regional General Counsel to facilitate efficient and high-quality legal services in the Nordics
- Coordinate closely with Legal Practice Group leaders to deliver exceptional client service to the Nordic organization
LyderJohnsen A/S søger for Shell i Fredericia
Strategisk nøglefunktion – bred kontaktflade – personlig udvikling
Med reference til vores Turnaround Manager bliver du et centralt omdrejningspunkt i forhold til korrosion og degradering af materialer i raffinaderiets udstyr og processer.
Sammen med dine kompetente og motiverede kollegaer i RBI (Risk Based Inspection)-teamet vil du få en nøglerolle i forhold til at yderligere strukturere og professionalisere raffinaderiets indsatser indenfor dette vigtige område.
Du bliver den drivende kraft i forhold til en gennemgang af alle raffinaderiets anlæg, processer og komponenter. Herefter vil du få rollen som et internt videncenter omkring korrosion og nedbrydning af materialer, hvor du sørger for, at de opdaterede og afgørende informationer altid er korrekte og tilgængelige.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to create and influence software for products that ensure high energy efficiency and will make a difference globally for years to come?
Our software components are used in several product types. But before we implement them in our products, we assess and validate the components for each specific product, as they have to be absolutely failsafe. As we no longer have easy access to a pump once it has been installed, it must work flawlessly for decades to come.
This is where you will play an important role. Working with colleagues primarily in India and Denmark, you focus on ensuring that all internal stakeholders come together to deliver software of the highest quality. Needless to say, this entails a good deal of stakeholder management and planning while having technical dialogues and working on the software with colleagues and customers alike.
HKScan Denmark A/S, Vinderup
HKScan Denmark is searching for an experienced and independent Poultry veterinarian/-consultant to continue developing and strengthening our cooperation with our many skilled pro-ducers of poultry.
Your role is concerned with our most important raw material – the chicken (quality, health and welfare). While focusing on creating value for HKScan, you at the same time help our producers create value in their own production.
Primary areas of responsibility in the job:
- Daily cooperation with our producers on subjects like animal health, animal welfare, slaughter quality, productivity etc.
- Maintain and develop a value creating partnership with our producers
- Utilize, maintain and develop analytical tools / databases / systems to support both our producers and internal decision processes in HKScan. Can be within health surveillance, use of antibiotics, animal welfare, development of productivity, finances etc.
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
HQ position within food regulatory with global perspective.
As a part of the 5-member regulatory team, you will participate in supporting tasks and issues on our markets covering Europe, Middle East, Africa, Far East Asia and Caribbean.
The department supports marketing of existing products, new product development, new packaging development, labelling and marketing within food and marketing regulations globally.
Fields of responsibility:
- Support on matters related to appointed countries and topics
- Follow and maintain food regulatory knowledge on countries and topics
- Food regulatory support on innovation projects, including approval of raw materials products, labelling, artwork and marketing
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you assure quality for clinical trials in order to safeguard subjects safety and well-being?
If you have a thorough experience within GMP, requirements for development of biopharmaceuticals, requirements for Investigational Medicinal Products for use in clinical trials and conducting external audits of CMOs and you are a structured and systematic team player, who dreams of a job with major responsibility and the license to impact decisions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
In this position, you will furthermore play a key role in implementation of quality strategies widely in the organization.
You will also be responsible for:
- the quality assurance activities in support of the development Projects
- release of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, raw materials and excipients for clinical trials
- release of Investigational Medicinal products for clinical trials
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to take charge of quality assurance in our product development and engineering, ensuring that both our new products and running products on the market are robust, reliable and of the highest quality?
We are looking for 4 Quality Engineers for Product Development – 2 positions focusing on HW/SW and 2 positions focusing on Mechanical/Mechatronics.
- Turn customer requirements into measurable specifications and ensure that specifications are verified and validated
- Ensure use of quality tools and methods to increase the quality/robustness level
- Evaluate early feedback from market and react on failures
- Communicate the risks to the rest of the organization
- Make the final quality recommendation at milestones through special quality tools and methods
Are you curious, self-driven and highly skilled data scientist? Can you challenge status quo, inspire and surprise us with new ideas and solutions? Then you could be the data scientist we are looking for!
As a data scientist, you will take up a key role in developing the advanced analytics platform supporting the overall transformation. Moreover, you will take part in asking and answering business critical questions such as "What drives our earnings?", "Which business areas should we focus on?" and "How can we improve?".
In other words, we will present you with a wide range of problems related to (but not limited to) clustering, classification, predictions, correlation/causality and anomaly detection as well as you will take part in digitizing our processes. Importantly, we also expect you to work define a significant share of your own tasks!
MUSIC Tribe Brands DK A/S, Risskov
Do you want to take part in making music history? Our products inspire top guitarists and bass players, world class recording studios, the most prominent TV and radio stations as well as leading theatres and venues all over the world.
We are deeply involved in the lives of everyone in the chain – from the creators to the audiences – and we would like you to be a part of that.
Come take part in making music history!
Our innovation team that develops audio products for use in music production is seeking a highly motivated Software Quality Assurance Tester who can play a central role in ensuring high quality output from the team. This includes performing test cycles internally within the team as well as coordinating external beta testers.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Category Management and Development * International Collaboration * Stakeholder Management * Supplier Relationship Management
For our Global Sourcing team, Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Global Category Manager to be responsible for a specified category portfolio. The position offers a great opportunity to independently influence central commodity categories working cross-functionally with colleagues in the global sourcing team and the rest of the organization.
As a Global Category Manager EMS the key responsibilities described above include the following primary tasks:
- Develop, implement, and complete strategies for your own categories
- Maintain, optimize, and develop the collaboration with suppliers in your own portfolio
- Develop, negotiate, and close agreements and contracts on all levels in line with business targets – in Danish and English
Brænder du også for at skabe succes sammen med andre? Så søg ind hos os. Her vil du naturligt udvikle dig, når du dagligt sparrer med højt kvalificerede kolleger.
Du vil som assistant associate få muligheden for, at få foden inden for i en ledende global revisions- og rådgivningsvirksomhed, hvor dine arbejdsopgaver vil udvikle sig i takt med, at du færdiggør HA eller cand.merc.aud.-studiet og opbygger dine kompetencer, og sideløbende får praktisk erfaring.
Du kommer til at indgå i et dynamisk team, som betjener et bredt spænd af virksomheder og kunder, som omfatter alt fra store danske og internationale koncerner til små og hovedaktionærejede virksomheder.