17 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Ansaldo STS Denmark in Åbyhøj
Ansaldo STS Denmark is the main contractor for delivery of the Aarhus Light Rail Transit Project (ALRT), for the client Letbanen I/S. The joint vision of the project is to design and build an integrated, reliable and efficient public transport network by providing high frequency and environment friendly mobility for all passengers to support urban development in the Aarhus area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site corrective and preventive maintenance task in accordance with the relevant manuals and contractual KPIs
- Coordinate with Rolling stock maintenance team to make efficient the overall maintenance of vehicle, in particular for matters related to Tele Communication and On Board Signalling systems
- Monitor, analyse and report on-site on board system performance
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Do you have an eye for a premium look, creative solutions, digital media, and ideas for events and engagement activities? Then you have a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic Global Marketing and Communications department and build the creative in-house expertise.
The graphic department develops materials for our two business areas (gaming and corporate business headsets), and provides internal support for HR & Management. All materials are handled end-to-end from creative development to finalization and may comprise liaison with external production and creative agencies for the best solutions for each project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creative graphic development and production of communication materials, sell-in material, exhibition and fair materials, preparation of graphic elements for PR, Social Media, digital advertising, websites, videos and similar marketing material
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Rich of a solid first experience in marketing, you are looking for new challenges to further develop your skills and career, contributing to the development of a loved Brand. Join the LEGO Global Product Development team based in Billund, and help promoting the LEGO creative building experience.
As Associate Marketing Manager, working in close collaboration with a Senior Marketing Lead, you will be a key contributor to unlock the growth potential of our franchises.
Based on consumers and shopper’s insights, you will participate in shaping the direction for the line and contribute to bring forward new concepts and innovative ideas and together with our Design and Marketing Leads, you will to some extent participate in the product development process. Furthermore, you will work on business cases and scenario planning as well as drive online and offline marketing activation.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Stibo Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you have a knack for story telling? Are you an experienced, independent writer with a keen eye for optimization? Do you excel at copy development, editing and project execution? Then we have just the position for you as a part of our dedicated team.
The Content Writer works collaboratively with other team members to develop content on innovative technology solutions. The role is new, presenting an opportunity to leave your personal mark.
The primary responsibilities of the Content Writer are to create and develop:
- Original content aligned to different stages of the customers' voyages
- Targeted email and social media content to engage the target audience in relation to campaigns
- Solution-focused presentations for webinars and seminars
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
You will be planning, implementing and following up of all Nespresso member communications and campaigns based on our Operational Planning in order to ensure optimum campaigns and communication to our existing members and prospects.
- Leverage brand strategy, consumer and market insights to build annual activity plans and set strategic direction
- Project Manager for Loyalty Program as well as Onboarding Program (incl. continuous maintenance of benefits, offers and communications). Close collaboration with Nespresso HQ.
- Project Manager for all member campaigns/activations (strategy, implementation, follow up). Secure alignment between all relevant stakeholders involved, including Nespresso HQ
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
We are looking for a CRM Specialist for the Danish Market, based in Copenhagen, responsible for planning and implementing CRM campaigns and activities in collaboration with the local Marketing Team. You will report to the Danish Marketing Director and have stakeholders across the business and market.
- Providing accurate and rich data leading to local customer insights enabling improvement in market performance
- Coordinate and monitors the execution of the acquisition programs retention program in own channels
- Provide the tools and transparency in order to measure the efficiency of internal loyalty programs in terms of ROI and Customer Satisfaction
Har du erfaring med at skabe relevans og synlighed for stærke brands på de digitale medier og samtidig drive salgsmotiveret trafik til Stofa.dk? Har du en kommerciel forståelse, og kan du både tænke og handle digitalt? Er du samtidig innovativ, kreativ og struktureret, så er du måske vores nye Digital Campaign Manager.
Som Digital Campaign Manager forventer vi, at du kan:
- Bidrage til at skabe brand awareness og engagement i målgrupperne
- Udarbejde målrettede taktiske digitale kampagneplaner til understøttelse af salgsmål
- Skabe synergi på tværs af digitale medier og platforme med link til off-line-medieplanen
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you a best-in-class marketer looking for an unique opportunity to make a difference in one of the best performing health care company? Then the role of Marketing Manager at Coloplast might be for you.
This is a unique opportunity to help build an outstanding global marketing set up. A set up that will not only impact the overall business, but also set new standards for how we work with health care professionals and consumer marketing in Coloplast and in the industry.
Your main responsibility will be to strengthen the market position of our Continence Care business by developing strong integrated marketing campaigns accross channels.
Carlsberg Danmark, København
Kan du sætte gang i festen, så har du nu chancen. Carlsberg Danmark søger en Activation Specialist til positionering af vores stærke mærker i det danske natteliv.
Carlsberg Danmark søger en kreativ Activation Specialist, som brænder for at opbygge og vedligeholde netværk samt afholde events/aktiviteter for vores kunder. Som Activation Specialist er du ansvarlig for at skabe og fastholde en tæt kontakt til bar- og diskoteksmiljøet. Du motiveres af at skabe værdi for Carlsbergs kunder og forbrugere.
Med din udadvendthed og dit naturlige drive samler du trendsættere og andre interessenter om dig. Du bliver en del KAM, event og Activation Specialist-teamet med reference til Senior Activation Specialist Morten Nissen.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you ready to join a company with a prominent history, a very strong proposition, and an exiting journey ahead? Are you keen on driving the corporate marketing activities that will fulfil our ambitious goals? Then the role as Corporate Marketing and Activation Manager at Nets might be something for you.
By stepping into the role (a new role) as our Corporate Marketing and Activation Manager you will be a pivotal element in succeeding with our overall communication and marketing objectives, and a key lever for assuring that marketing will support our growth ambitions in the best possible way. You will be working with a renowned brand in the fintech and payments industry – a company with numerous proud achievements, and at the same time a company with a very strong focus on continuous innovation.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to work for a creative, caring and globally loved brand? Are you ready to gain marketing experience, working with a young, dynamic, global Shopper team? Do you enjoy learning more about emerging trends that are changing the way that shoppers buy toys?
Join the LEGO Group Market and Commercial Development (MCD) department, where you will be part of the Shopper and Omni Channel Activation (SOA) team. We are a global team working across the LEGO Group to drive the shopper agenda by ensuring a deep understanding of toy shoppers with a consistent approach based on insights. As our new student worker, you will support the SOA team, taking on the responsibility for a wide range of administrative tasks and Shopper Marketing projects.
©2018 The LEGO Group
The Department of Chemistry and the Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (iNANO) are seeking applications for a two-year academic position...
Aarhus Universitet, Aarhus C