17 job matcher din søgning
Do you have a strong sustainability experience, excellent project management skills and do you have strong stakeholder management skills? Do you want to contribute with solutions on how we can become a more sustainable bank?
Danske Bank’s newly established Societal Impact & Sustainability department is looking for an experienced consultant to join as a Impact Programme Senior Consultant. You will be responsible for driving impact programmes linked to the Societal Impact strategy of Danske Bank.
As a senior consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering on a Nordic impact programme on financial confidence & security
- Establishing new partnerships
- Thought leadership and trendspotting on financial confidence & security
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to play a key role in building a best-in-class, in-house distribution and data capacity for a global company with a green purpose at its core?
Join us and become our new Senior Campaign & Data Specialist in the Digital Team in our Branding & Marketing Solutions department where you’ll be responsible for all media campaigns and data tracking on our global channels.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Goodiebox ApS, København
Vi er vilde med vores medlemmer, men hvordan skriver man egentlig bedst det? Og hvordan skriver man det på en ny måde hver dag, så det aldrig bliver forudsigeligt, kedeligt eller corny?
Og hvordan får vi bedst involveret hele verden i vores quest for mere selvforkælelse og happiness til alle kvinder?
Vi er overbeviste om, at du er awesome, ambitiøs, arbejdsom, og lidt anderledes. Vi er også overbeviste om, at du vil ramme jorden flyvende og fra dag et kan varetage disse opgaver:
- Ansvarlig for at skabe og eksekvere brand-postionering og budskaber på tværs af alle kanaler.
- Ansvarlig for kommunikationshierarki inkl. hygiene-, hub- og hero-initiativer og implementering på alle kanaler.
- Ansvarlig for alt copy-workflow og process og endelige wording på alle kanaler, og løbende udvikling af tone of voice.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you a media modelling specialist looking for a unique opportunity to create a difference in one of the world’s leading med-tech companies?
As Media Insights Manager, you will be expected to contribute by professionalizing our approach to media spend optimization, and in a broader scope to challenge our ways of working and increase our capabilities within predictive analysis. You will not only be able to set new standards for how we work with media analysis and insights, but also influence decisions impacting the overall business.
Your main responsibility will be to head up this transformation process by securing the right data foundation, setting up and running modelling solutions in close co-operation with the largest markets and our internal Media Activation team.
PVH Denmark, Copenhagen
We are looking for an E-com support and data analyst with strong administrative competencies and digital experience to our Nordic E-com department. You will work closely with our E-com and Franchise manager to drive the digital future.
- Be the Go to person for EDI data validation in the BW system
- Create E-com Performance KPI pack and a seasonal Product performance pack of our top 5 E-com wholesale partners
- Build and monitor a NOS replenishment report and communicate action points to Sales teams
- Ownership of the E-com rangeplan process, drive the optimal E-com assortment and price buildup for the Nordic markets for the purpose of E-commerce GAM meetings in Amsterdam and Buy plans
- Create a Sales and Product activation plan on a monthly basis for our top customer, based on the seasonal buy and current product availability in stock list.
Kindred Denmark ApS, København
Kindred Denmark are looking for a highly skilled marketing manager to operate the Unibet brand in DK.
You will be responsible for a highly profiled brand and one of DK's largest marketing budgets. The Marketing Manager must lead the campaign and communication strategy as well as the media strategy and brand strategy for the whole product portfolio (Sportsbetting, Casino, Poker, Bingo). The Marketing Manager must implement and execute campaigns in corporation with our media and advertising agency.
What will you be doing?
- Design, implement and execute brand strategy locally in DK.
- Optimize the footprint of Unibet in DK.
- Navigate and make decisions based on measured brand metrics as well as business figures.
PepsiCo Nordic Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
In PepsiCo Nordics we are now looking for a Commercial Activation Manager for our snacks business.
In this role you will support the Commercial Manager with the Nordic snacks business and distributor relations. Commercial accountabilities include general business planning, performance tracking and commercial innovation project lead. You will also lead the execution of flawless in store activation (BTL) in all Nordic markets through strong alignment and day-to-day cooperation with distributors and Brand Manager Snacks.
- Actively contribute to business planning – general support to Commercial Manager Snacks including annual operating plan development, strategic planning as well as distributor business review preparation.
- Lead own commercial projects with full responsibility and assigned budget together with distributor.
Stibo Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you have a knack for story telling? Are you an experienced, independent writer with a keen eye for optimization? Do you excel at copy development, editing and project execution? Then we have just the position for you as a part of our dedicated team.
The Content Writer works collaboratively with other team members to develop content on innovative technology solutions. The role is new, presenting an opportunity to leave your personal mark.
The primary responsibilities of the Content Writer are to create and develop:
- Original content aligned to different stages of the customers' voyages
- Targeted email and social media content to engage the target audience in relation to campaigns
- Solution-focused presentations for webinars and seminars
Would you like to join a highly-experienced team of developers, helping large European brands gain insights and improve their digital business?
eCapacity A/S, København