Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
19 job matcher din søgning
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability and are you fueled by professional pride and curiosity? Do you consider yourself skilled within the area of micro-mechanical design and want to be part of developing new and innovative implantable hearing solutions?
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary and competent product development team together with electro-acoustic engineers, audiologists, embedded system designers and software developers.
- Micro-mechanical design – from requirements and concepts to products running in production
- Idea creation and design management
- 3D CAD modelling – we use PTC Creo
- Design and build physical prototypes
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Your efforts will directly impact billions of smartphones, smart wearables & home devices in every corner of the world. Are you up for the challenge?
The job encompasses all aspects of production testing as well as related data processing. The job is located at KED in Roskilde but will involve some degree of travel to other sites and suppliers worldwide (predominantly Asia and US). An increasing ASIC volume (>2 billion per year) and customer base is driving the need to scale and diversify our capabilities with respect to wafer test operations.
- Production test program specification for internal and external developments.
- Interfacing to ASIC design teams in order to ensure testability (DFT).
- Production test bring-up and validation.
Saint-Gobain Ecophon A/S, Hvidovre
Saint-Gobain Ecophon søger en skarp og struktureret administrator til vores salgsteam.
Som projektkoordinator vil du komme til at spille en central rolle i udviklingen af vores projektsalg. Der er en lang række forskellige interessenter og samarbejdspartnere involveret, herunder telefonisk kontakt med arkitekter og bygningsansvarlige.
- Udvælgelse af projekter fra Byggefakta, Building Supply, netsøgninger og generelt netværk
- Gennemgang af udvalgte projekter og dialog med sælgerne
- Kvalificere leads via kontakt til arkitekter/bygningsansvarlige og aftale første møde på vegne af vores salgsansvarlige
- CRM-registreringer og datadisciplin
Basico P/S recruiting on behalf of Knauf A/S in Brøndby
International Financial Business Partner – an exciting opportunity in a market leading international company
Are you passionate about Business Partnering, and are you filled with enthusiasm for supporting and being close to the heart of the business? On behalf of our client Knauf A/S in Brøndby, we are seeking a business-oriented International Financial Business Partner with a flair for accountancy to help strengthen and develop Finance in a solid, growing company.
Your primary role will be to function as a Financial Business Partner and support 4 of the region's business units (DK, SE, NO and the UK) in Knauf Northern Europe. You will refer to the region's CFO, who is based in Denmark, and be part of a team comprising a total of 5 employees. You will work closely with your colleagues in Finance as well as with the rest of the organisation, including Production and Purchasing.
Widex A/S, Lynge
The Applied Research team is part of the Audiology department. Our core areas of work are within audiology and the application of audiological test methods. We support the R&D department by validating concepts, features, and products, with the aim of guiding the development of new hearing aids and apps. We use our knowledge of audiology to ensure that our products are as meaningful and useful as possible for our customers.
The main tasks and areas of responsibility are:
- Applying audiology and hearing science expertise in the evaluation of new hearing solutions.
- Experiment design and execution.
- Statistics, both on own projects and as sparring for the group.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to work with cutting-edge electro-acoustic development tools, such as STSF (acoustic holography), laser scanning vibrometry and vibro-acoustic finite element analysis? And would you like to apply your skillset to help improve the lives of people with reduced hearing?
Joining our acoustic development group, you will participate in cross-functional project teams dedicated to developing state-of-the-art products for our award-winning product portfolio. That means you will be a part of the entire development process from maturing new technologies to launching the final product on the market.
Your primary responsibility will be to work with the acoustical development of new hearing instruments – including directionality, noise reduction, sound quality, wind noise reduction and vibro-acoustic stability.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to join a market leader in audio technology? And do you enjoy working in an international environment alongside some of the best engineers in Denmark?
Your tasks range from outlining test fixtures and developing test concepts to independently planning and structuring future test package releases for our manufacturing sites. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working simultaneously on 1-2 specific project while continuously taking part in developing for our common manufacturing test platform. Making sure all our solutions have the potential to be reused in other projects, your key responsibilities include:
- Developing cost-efficient production test solutions and platforms aligned with future technology and process requirements with a focus on both software and hardware
- Continuously improving and updating existing test platforms
- Documenting test methods, procedures and platforms
The section of Composites and Materials Mechanics consists of approximately 40 people and has expertise in manufacturing, testing and modelling of polymer matrix composites reinforced with long aligned fibres.
The PhD project is part of the new EU project DACOMAT (Damage Controlled Composite Materials), which is an international collaboration with 12 partners, including universities and industrial partners ranging from material manufacturers to designers and manufacturers of composite structures.
The PhD project will concern damage tolerance of composite materials subjected to static and cyclic loading. The objective is to facilitate multiple cracks along the interfaces in a layered composite by controlled mechanical properties by surface treatments.
Shure Scandinavia A/S, Copenhagen, London, or Eppingen (Germany)
To support new products that encompass IP networking, software, server/client infrastructure and mobile devices aligned with the growing and converging AV/IT environment, we are looking for an Applications and Product Support Engineer with a background in IT and a genuine interest in audio.
- Provide advanced remote and onsite technical support for all Shure product lines including software, wired and wireless microphones, in-ear monitor systems and conferencing/discussion systems
- Resolve advanced application problems and network troubleshooting issues including IP addressing, network switch configuration, etc.
- Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure and audio solutions
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Are you an expert in the fire area able to communicate complicated matters into simple concepts, to create consensus and motivate people towards fruitful collaboration? Are you familiar with standardization systems or with implementation of Third Party Researches?
As part of Group Marketing and Communications (GMC), the Regulatory Affairs teams aim is to influence future directives, laws, fire regulations, insurance rules, as well as standards that may have a significant impact on the ROCKWOOL Group’s long-term business.
Moreover being part of the Technical Knowledge Centre, you will also have the chance to translate your knowledge into contents for boosting and supporting the daily activities of your Marketing and Communications colleagues.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In our Software development hub, we have expertise in Embedded Software, DSP, Software Test and Web (Cloud). You will become a member of our Software test team that develops our audio solutions together with Software, DSP, Acoustics and Hardware engineers.
You will be the architect and developer on the frameworks that enable test automation of new features and you will continue regression testing on existing functionalities across our different platforms and projects. Your focus will thus mainly be on:
- Driving the design, implementation and sustainment of our product and solution test automation framework for continues testing
- Upstream test activities and ensure automation, fast feedback on product quality during the development projects
- Hands-on coding and review of test automated implementation
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Are you an experienced Project Manager in investment production projects? Do you like to be responsible for managing technical projects, and are you looking for a new challenge? Welcome to ROCKWOOL…
The Technical Part Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing technical investment projects in various locations on the word
- Supervising project teams (2-10 people)
- Preparing solution offers and designs in close collaboration with other departments, focusing engineering on aspects
- Ensuring clearness of the agreements with the customer and other involved parties/suppliers
- Being involved in negotiating and finalizing contracts.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of ROCKWOOL in Hedehusene
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Manager with a proven track record of digitalising the supply chain?
This role is a key position within Group Operations which is a part of Group Operations & Technology. Group Operations is in charge of capturing the full potential of the Production and Supply Chain platform from a combined global and local perspective.
The responsibility encompasses driving supply chain excellence end-to-end focusing on customers, costs and capacity contributing to higher profitability of the Group as well as driving supply chain optimization from end of production line (finished goods) to delivery of products at the customer to create a sustainable competitive advantage. Manage the Supply Chain Excellence center for the group ensuring a continued development of the groups end to end supply chain.
- med teknisk konsulenterfaring
F10 Human Resource søger for Tripplex Acoustic i Skanderborg
Virksomheden er Skandinaviens eneste totalleverandør af højkvalitets akustisk loft og vægbeklædning, som leveres til byggebranchens aktører.
Har du en relevant byggefaglig baggrund, med dokumenteret solid erfaring indenfor projektledelse og/eller projektering, er ansvarsbevidst og holder fokus på detaljer, kvalitet og deadlines.
Og ønsker du en spændende og selvstændig stilling hvor du bliver fagligt udfordret, så kan du få en nøglefunktion i Tripplex, hvor dit ansvarsområde bliver styring af projekter, samt rådgivning om tekniske løsninger.
Så søg stillingen nu.
Vi ser frem til at modtage din ansøgning ref.: 6013
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Agile and Scrum - are those areas familiar to you? Our Global Digital function is looking for an Digital Manager to join us and set the framework for delivering a portfolio of global IT-related projects and support Project Managers in delivering these projects.
The successful candidate will manage a team of project managers and allocate them to projects based on best fit and skills knowledge.
The Digital Competence Manager will track the progress of all projects within their area and report progress to the Transformation Forum.
The Digital Competence Manager will also contribute to the strategy, policies, management and promotion of Digital´s Project Management Office and Project Management services within ROCKWOOL globally.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Do you want to take global ownership for supplier development and contracting for several machine categories? Are you looking for an opportunity to be an integral part of project teams delivering large scale production assets around the world?
You will be part of the Capex Procurement team and have the following responsibilities:
- Category management of production equipment including strategy development
- End to end commercial management from tender material development through contract management
- Lead supplier negotiations
- Supplier development and relationship management
Teledyne Reson A/S, Slangerup
As Service Coordinator you will be part of a strong team that is handling the commercial customer communication on telephone and e-mail to customers that needs service and repair of their underwater technology equipment. Our customer base is geographically worldwide.
As a Service Coordinator you will l be full end-to-end responsible for managing and staying on-top of the flow of all engineering services activities.
- E-mail and telephone support to customers.
- Issuance of shipping instructions to customers.
- Registration of incoming repair shipments.
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Electronic Systems, one or more PhD stipends in low-resource speech recognition...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg