65 job matcher din søgning
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Here at Grundfos in Bjerringbro is your chance to become both a business partner and a HR manager in a global company – are you ready to take the leap?
As part of the leadership group, your primary role will be to ensure efficient management of HR related processes for our Operations division in Denmark, composed of 7 production sites. Through continuous monitoring of various parameters, and regular visits at the production sites, you work on gaining insight into our existing HR processes to understand where there is need for improvements and opportunities for optimisation related to processes and working conditions.
Your tasks will include:
- leading your own team of 2-5 HR business partners
- driving the execution of projects and initiatives related to our HR Game Plan and 2020 strategy plan, including the APU (autonomous production units) implementation
- providing expert counselling for the leadership group
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Key role within a global ambitious company on a journey of change and growth
In this newly established position at Grundfos, you will report to the Group Senior Director for Service Business Development and Product Management and you will be responsible for evaluating business opportunities in subsegments and make tactical and targeted recommendations.
Across all regions, value chain and products, you are responsible for planning, developing, driving and implementing complex business development projects with major impact: You co-operate with the regions – both on short- and long-term. In details your primary job is:
- Leading key strategy projects and business development projects iteratively (scrum inspired)
- Set strategic direction in collaboration with the management team
- Collect and analyse market and competitor data of service offerings.
Hansen Toft A/S søger for Danlind A/S i Holstebro
Bred HR-stilling: sparring med fabrikscheferne om forandringsledelse, udvikling af produktionsteams, ledelse af to dygtige lønmedarbejdere.
Er du klar til næste skridt i karrieren, og har du lyst til at gå forrest i transformeringen af Danlind fra en familieejet virksomhed til at være en vigtig del af en større succesrig international koncern?
Som en del af et globalt HR-netværk og med reference til Head of Local HR, Continental Europe får du ansvaret for HR på fabrikkerne i Hammel og Holstebro med i alt 260 medarbejdere. Du bliver en del af ledergruppen og skal sammen med de to fabrikschefer være med til at videreudvikle virksomheden på den forstående internationaliserings- og effektiviseringsrejse.
Dine opgaver vil spænde fra sparring med ledelsen om implementering af change management, planlægning af ledelsesudviklings- og leanprogrammer, ansættelser og sikring af løn og ansættelsespolitikker.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition” building on the existing objectives, learnings and with the perspective of building an even more playful workplace. In addition, the PlayDay Program Lead will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies and benefit from the shared mission to inspire and develop children through play. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Lead the development of the plan and roadmap for our LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Lead the yearly concept development of LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the extended global PlayDay team and other internal delivery teams as well as relevant external partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Med det største program i Coops historie, transformerer vi over de kommende år vores forretning til et mere enkelt, digitalt og lokalt Coop. Programmet ’Coop One’ fører vores arbejdsmetoder ind i fremtiden. Det er et særdeles omfattende træningsprogram der igangsættes, og vi har brug for lidt af en ekspert i uddannelsesadministration til at koordinere de praktiske elementer i træningen og supportere vores medarbejdere og ledere.
Som uddannelsesadministrator lægger du fundamentet for, at træningen af stort set alle Coops 40.000 ledere og medarbejdere kan forløbe som planlagt. Dit ansvar er at koordinere de enkelte træningsaktiviteter med hele programplanen, sikre de praktiske rammer for træningen og supportere forretningen, så deres træning kan forløbe uden problemer.
Din opgave er:
- Koordinering af plan for de enkelte træningsaktiviteter med hele programplanen
Med det største program i Coops historie transformerer vi over de kommende år vores forretning til et mere enkelt, digitalt og lokalt Coop. Med programmet ’Coop One’ skal Coop ikke bare have et nyt SAP-system og nye måder at arbejde på – vi skal transformere hele organisationen og skabe en ny hverdag for stort set alle medarbejdere og ledere. Til at udvikle den altafgørende træning, der skal forberede ledere og medarbejdere på de nye måder at arbejde på, ansætter vi to træningseksperter.
Det er din opgave at:
- udlede og definere træningsbehovet hos mange forskellige målgrupper
- designe det helt rigtige træningsforløb til målgrupperne
- samarbejde med leverandørerne om udviklingen af det konkrete træningsindhold.
I træningsteamet har vi sammen en afgørende rolle i at sikre, at udrulningen af de nye systemer og arbejdsmetoder bliver en succes.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
As Head of Group Operational Risk - Wealth Management, your role will have the purpose of upholding the integrity of the Group’s operational risk and return decisions, and in particular for ensure that operational risks are properly assessed, that risk/return and cost/benefit decisions are made transparently on the basis of this proper assessment, and are controlled in accordance with the Group’s standards and the Group Operational Risk Appetite.
Furthermore, the role has the purpose of ensuring the Enterprise Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk policies, processes and governance are effectively embedded in the assigned business units and functions and ensuring that operational risk practices are consistent to the standards across the Group and enhancements are developed and applied to the Group.
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup or Bergen
We are looking for a new colleague, who gets the possibility to work with truly exciting technologies in a company that is ready to exploit their possibilities.
We are implementing the first iteration of the development toolchain to handle three platforms, and will scale when ready. We will continue optimizing and experimenting with new processes, tools and even organizational structures. This will be your mission.
You will lead the DevOps Center of Excellence. Our DevOps Center of Excellence will consist of you, DevOps engineers and DevOps champions. You will not have HR responsibility, but you will lead the engineers and champions who will be from IT partners such as TCS and Accenture. The DevOps champions will be available for agile development teams to implement the DevOps culture, processes and toolchain.
HR navigator recruiting on behalf of danlind in Holstebro and Hammel
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international organisation? Are you passionate about knowing that your colleagues at home and abroad feel they can achieve higher efficiency and greater profitability through your management skills? Then explore this exciting, highly-influential position.
You will be the lead Finance Operations Manager.
Extracts of Key Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the Finance Management Team along with other finance leaders to identify, prioritise and coordinate the delivery of improvement opportunities within the factory’s finance operations.
- Present financial performance analyses for both sites to the plant managers, the chief financial officer and manufacturing director in order to share understanding of performance drivers and spearhead the right improvement actions.
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Do you have a genuine interest in the building industry? And would you like to work in an international, fast-paced and dynamic environment? Then this two-year graduate position in our VELUX® Modular Skylights (VMS) team in Østbirk could be the kick-start of your career.
As our product development graduate, you will join the Product Specification (PRS) team (part of VMS Product Development) and your main focus will be construction & process development within the area of product specification.
You will follow a structured two-year plan where you will gain hands-on experience on the technical side of our business within the areas of:
- product development, testing and project management
- process development, technical solutions, specification and documentation
- master data, product change management, tailormade custom solutions and BIM objects
Vice ApS, Copenhagen
This role will provide project management services to implement NetSuite through the local VICE offices in Scandinavia. S/he will work with a team of Finance leads, Operation SMEs, Solution and Integration Managers, and NetSuite professional services to manage project activities. The PM is responsible for the localizations, configurations, data migrations, UAT, testing and deployment in their markets and must provide consistent and clear communication throughout the project to all stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with local SMEs, the regional project team and technical support to manage the implementation.
- Own and communicate project status while driving momentum and managing risks with proper escalation when needed.
- Execute training and ensure users understand where to go for help.
Implement Consulting Group A/S, Hellerup
Can you turn any PowerPoint into a graphical masterpiece?
We are a strong team of graphic designers who are passionate about what we do, and we are looking for another pair of expert hands with excellent skills in Microsoft Office to join our team. We are perfectionists when it comes to our profession. We are curious and “nerdy” and love to learn new things.
Our most important tools are PowerPoint, Word and InDesign, and we use our creative skills and design expertise to produce high-quality results.
The job content varies, but includes:
- Layout of presentation material in PowerPoint and Word
- Responsibility for the co-ordination of tasks with our external graphic design company
- Conducting courses in MS Office and PowerPoint
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov (DK) and Isle of Wight (UK)
Do you have experience working as a people manager in a manufacturing environment? Are you an HSE expert motivated by constantly developing and improving safety standards?
As our new HSE Manager, your main responsibility will be to impact and make life safer for people and the business. You will develop, implement and drive the overall HSE strategy aligned with the business strategy. Part of your responsibilities is to manage our HSE employees at the site in Nakskov.
You will also be responsible:
- Work on establishing an even greater safety focus every day.
- Support our two blade factories at Nakskov (DK) and Isle of Wight (UK).
- Support pre-shipment at the harbour site at Nakskov, Portsmouth and Fawley.
Takeda Pharma A/S, Taastrup
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Operational Excellence Manager to join our commercial operations in Denmark. This position is reporting to the Managing Director and has one Business Intelligence Manager in direct report.
Customer Facing Excellence:
- Secure tool for cross functional segmentation and targeting
- Implement the dialogue model cross functional
- Train/Coach the cross functional Team in Dialogue
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers and do you want to play a vital role in PANDORAS continued success?
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting the people agenda for the region in collaboration with the EMEA management team
- Responsible for driving the HR agenda in EMEA, ensuring that priorities in the region are in line with regional EMEA HR initiatives and in support of the local retail market HR agenda
- Work closely with the global HR team in ensuring all global HR initiatives are aligned and implemented successfully
- Responsible for ensuring strong HR business partnering in the retail markets in the region as well as at a corporate level
- Provide HR business input and coaching to the EMEA leadership team and the HR directors in the EMEA markets.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have extensive experience with implementing Functional Safety in integrated electronics and software development? Are you looking to apply your knowledge to new exciting projects in developing joystick controls for off-highway machinery?
As our new Control Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for new product development and existing product maintenance. Therefore, we expect that you have experience within PCB layouts and have a complete understanding of the impact of traces, vias, planes, layers and component placement. We also expect that you have knowledge of schematic design using engineering principles. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and modify prototype designs for joysticks
- Support validation and change management
- Define requirements for qualifying new joysticks constructions in liaison with sales and production
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you know how to build an efficient internal communication structure for one of our business units and at the same time deliver impactful communication to our employees? Do you have extensive experience with engaging and involving employee communication as well as transforming HR content to easy reachable digital communication to our employees? Then you might be our new Communication partner for HR and Group Development.
To succeed in the job it is essential that you are able to work at both an operational, tactic, and strategic level. You are both a very strong strategic communication advisor and a fast and excellent storyteller. You transform business challenges into meaningful communication plans and create purposeful messages to different target groups using whatever media necessary.
Promando A/S recruiting on behalf of Schneider Electric Danmark A/S in Ballerup
The overall purpose of the job will be to drive the implementation of corporate strategy initiatives in parallel with local business transformation projects. Together with the Sales Management it will be your responsibility to optimise sales efficiency through Opportunity Pipeline Management, forecast processes, and overall productivity and efficiency in the delivery set-up. The purpose is to aim profitable business growth within the area of operations, sales and services.
The position will report to the VP EcoBuilding in Schneider Electric A/S and have a seat in the core management team.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Project Management of business transformations
- Implement continuous improvement processes i.e. lessons learnt
- Deploy the sales and operations efficiency best practices
Jobindex A/S søger for Thales i Søborg
Vil du spille en nøglerolle i et af de største og mest unikke projekter i Danmark med indflydelse på millioner af mennesker?
Thales Danmark A/S er blandt andet ansvarlig for implementeringen og driften af Rejsekort i Danmark. Rejsekort er et elektronisk rejsekort, som ejes af Rejsekort A/S, der ejes af de offentlige transportvirksomheder i Danmark.
Som vores Change and Deployment Engineer er du medansvarlig for at planlægge, koordinere og kommunikere ændringer og opdateringer vedrørende Rejsekort-systemet. Dit primære ansvar er at:
- tilsikre gennemsigtighed og dokumentation af alle systemændringer over for interne og eksterne parter
- deltage i planlægning og koordinering af implementeringer af ændringer med vores samarbejdspartnere
- udarbejde dokumentation og installationsguides.
Jobindex A/S søger for kunde i Københavnsområdet
Vil du have ansvaret for at optimere og drive en agil supply chain hos en af de helt store spillere i detailbranchen?
Så grib chancen for at prøve kræfter med en kompleks og spændende lederrolle. Her arbejder du og dit team hands-on med både drift og procesoptimeringer, så vi sikrer høj forsyningssikkerhed og at varerne er på hylderne til aftalt tid.
Du indgår i supply chain-ledergruppen samt den udvidede ledergruppe i logistik. Derudover får du også et tæt samarbejde med vores Senior Supply Chain Manager, som du refererer til. Her får du det operationelle ansvar for vores vareforsyning, og du driver og optimerer vores supply chain samt får det fulde ledelsesansvar for 8-12 dedikerede og professionelle supply chain-plannere.