5 job matcher din søgning 5 job fundet
Vil du modtage denne slags jobannoncer på mail?
Vis annoncer fra andre virksomheder i Oticon A/S gruppen (20)
As our marketing automation coordinator, you will assist in creating and maintaining marketing automation efforts to support our growing program across a global marketing organization. As a member of group marketing, you will have tasks within both B2C and B2B. You can expect collaboration with a high number of stakeholders from our two business segments; Gaming and Enterprise.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Assist in the design and execution of lead generation programs including email campaigns, event promotion programs, complex nurture tracks, and database segmentations.
- Assist with execution of key processes in Marketing Cloud (marketing automation tool) and Salesforce (CRM), including lead scoring, data cleansing, segmentations, lead lifecycle management and attributions.
- Maintain the calendar and scheduling of all global automation efforts.
Do you want to be an important part of developing state-of-the art audio products? Can you contribute with strong electronics expertise and sound knowledge of wireless systems? Then you might be the person, we are looking for.
You will take lead from the HW perspective and be responsible for HW specification. Furthermore, you will ensure quality through evaluation of safety and user important features, which is done in cooperation with our external partners in China. Another important focus in your role is Technology. In the HW team we track and investigate several technologies and you will be part of this technology work.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Drive all phases of the project HW validation test
- Ensure execution on all HW deliverables on your assigned projects
- Plan and perform laboratory verification tests
Do you want to build and execute on digital UX principles for EPOS Audio and Video solutions? Can you contribute with solid experience in designing user experiences, a broad set of competences and a strong diverse toolbox? Then you might be our new Digital UX Designer.
You will play a central role within UX for EPOS digital endpoints, including applications (mobile and desktop) and other digital elements linked to our offerings. You will work in the early phases of ideation and solution concepting, collaborating closely with Product Managers and R&D to support and guide the development of our digital endpoints.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Establish UX principles and drive governance for digital endpoints
- Develop Design Guide incl. UI standard (GUI design guide)
- Create flowcharts, wireframes, mock-ups (high- and low fidelity)
Do you want to focus on developing audio signal processing features, and do you thrive in cross-functional project teams? Can you contribute with strong experience in Digital Signal Processing? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
You will be part of a highly skilled and fast-paced team responsible for delivering both innovation and best-in-class headset quality.
You will focus on developing audio signal processing features through all project phases, from specification through design, implementation, and test. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development of audio algorithms, like beamforming, echo-canceler, noise reduction and de-reverberation.
- Investigation of new technology and prototyping for future products
- MIPS, memory and power optimization
Do you want to be a key contributor to a successful commercial launch? Does it motivate you to be part of defining current and future product features?
As a video conferencing IT-specialist in EPOS, you will provide video conferencing IT related know-how, to our sales force and customers pre and post sales. You will work closely with R&D and Sales & Marketing, to ensure that we bring the right solutions to the market.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support our sales teams in larger deals, by analyzing, understanding, and responding to customer IT related requirements and inquires
- Create external documentation such as IT implementation guidelines, FAQ’s etc.
- Contribute to definition of new video conferencing solutions