4 job matcher din søgning
LEGO® House, Billund
There is only one LEGO® House in the world. This is your chance to get on board and be part of this exciting journey. Join the team and help deliver a world-class LEGO® experience like nowhere else by bringing alive creativity, play & learning.
We are well into our first year of operations and though we have a lot of learnings under our belts, we are still a young organization. Each day we strive to become even better at what we do, and we are on a lookout for an additional Team Lead to lead and coach a diverse and awesome team of Play Agents. This with a strong focus on every day operations, while contributing into a leadership team where new ideas and a dynamic approach is highly appreciated.
As Team Lead your overall responsibilities will be:
- Manage a team of approximately 15-25 Play Agents (all are part of our Flexible staff)
- Operate the floor, be “team responsible of the day” and secure the operational flow
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Are you passionate about communicating research in engaging, assessable ways to the world outside of academia? And would you like to support and conduct research on how creativity develops in children and adults?
Acting as the mediator between education practitioners, research partners, and colleagues, your goal will be to translate and utilise research evidence on creativity to make real-life impact on how children learn. Continuing ongoing projects and potentially initiating new ones, you will:
- Ensure a shared understanding of what we mean by creativity in the LEGO Foundation by securing cross-organisational integration of our new internal research-based guide on the subject
- Develop creativity tools for teaching by incorporating findings from the research literature and from user testing studies on our current classroom tools
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Would you like to build a future where children’s education evolves around learning through play? And are you ready to drive programmes and collaborations with partners in the Danish educational landscape to make this vision come to life?
Driving multiple projects, you will build collaboration with national and local authorities as well as other relevant stakeholders such as Danish University Colleges and other academic institutions to ensure that educational policies, content and methodologies support the use of Learning through Play.
Doing so, you will:
- Successfully drive existing partnerships to ensure that children develop as creative, engaged, lifelong learners
- Develop and adapt education content to a Danish context supporting the role out of policies to strengthen overall learning goals, primarily aimed at 6-12-year-olds