29 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Flensburg, Gråsten, Nordborg or Sønderborg
Are you ready for a visible position that gives a wide exposure and network throughout the organisation? And can you demonstrate seniority and confidently navigate in a multi-cultural setting among many stakeholders while excelling in category strategies and activities? Then you could be our next Global Category Manager at Danfoss Global procurement organisation.
You will become part of a team of six highly skilled and committed colleagues working closely together and sparring with each other about processes and mechanisms, each being responsible for different product categories and placed at various locations.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with Management of the Danfoss Segment’s Procurement, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan.
Unifeeder A/S, Aarhus or Hamburg
We are looking to further enhance the commercial feeder sales team through a Commercial Excellence (ComEx) Manager reporting directly to the head of the feeder business unit. The ComEx Manager will drive the strategic agenda to enhance our value proposition and ensure that it is understood by our customers.
Your main responsibility as a ComEx Manager is in collaboration with the head of the feeder business and the broader sales team to set and implement the commercial strategy including:
- Take lead on establishing the TCO (Total Cost of Operations) of insourced feeder networks versus the Unifeeder outsourced solution.
- Drive the sales strategy to communicate the value of our proposition to the largest mainliners that operate insourced feeder capacity.
- Codify the existing sales material and ensure that it is tailored to our sales process.
Shure Scandinavia A/S, Copenhagen, London, or Eppingen (Germany)
To support new products that encompass IP networking, software, server/client infrastructure and mobile devices aligned with the growing and converging AV/IT environment, we are looking for an Applications and Product Support Engineer with a background in IT and a genuine interest in audio.
- Provide advanced remote and onsite technical support for all Shure product lines including software, wired and wireless microphones, in-ear monitor systems and conferencing/discussion systems
- Resolve advanced application problems and network troubleshooting issues including IP addressing, network switch configuration, etc.
- Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure and audio solutions
Danfoss Power Solutions, Neumuenster, GER/Nordborg, DK/Ames, IA USA
Can you drive profitable growth for one of Danfoss Power Solutions’ biggest market segments in construction equipment? Would you like to be a key player in a global, cross-functional team of sales, marketing and technical experts to increase market share?
We are currently looking for a Market Development Manager – Wheel Loader (m/f) to join us at our locations in Neumuenster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark or Ames, Iowa in the US.
- Drive global focus market segment sales initiatives in close collaboration with our sales organization and Business Unit sales teams.
- Create comprehensive qualitative and quantitative fact packs as foundation for growth plans.
- Generate deep insights for wheel loader market and its OEMs.
Profil Search søger for BRD. KLEE
Kan du skabe værdi for vores kunder? Har du en stærk kommerciel profil og en teknisk baggrund?
Du vil få ansvaret for at videreudvikle salg af virksomhedens egne brands på det tyske marked, hvor der allerede er et fundament at bygge videre på. Derudover bliver du kunde- og budgetansvarlig for nogle eksisterende kunder i det sydlige Jylland, hvor det med udgangspunkt i det komplette produktsortiment drejer sig om at skabe yderligere værdi i en udbygning af samarbejdet med den enkelte kunde.
Der lægges vægt på at løse opgaverne effektivt og til kundernes fulde tilfredshed samtidig med at arbejdet udføres i et rart og uformelt miljø.
Søg information om virksomheden på www.klee.dk.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Denmark or Flensburg, Germany
Do you have flair for Planning and Performance Management and can you facilitate a Release Team? Would you like to help us making a difference? Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest project ever within Danfoss? If you can see yourself in these statements and want to work within a professional organization to support your colleagues, then this might be the job you are looking for!
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Maintaining the release plans
- Following up on overdue tasks, highlighting consequences of plan adjustments
- Status reports to release lead and project management
- Participating in status meetings
- Supporting release team members in understanding and working with the plan details
Kan du udvikle medarbejdere til at levere kundetilfredshed? Er du klar til at skabe succeshistorier sammen med dine medarbejdere? Og gøre vores kunder endnu mere tilfredse med vores serviceses og produkter?
Så har du nu chancen for at blive Teamleder i YouSee ved Support og Regningsservice, der står for rådgivning af Danmarks bedste produkter inden for telekommunikation.
Du får ansvaret for dit eget team på 18 medarbejdere, der modtager opkald fra vores kunder, når de har spørgsmål til deres produkter eller vil vide mere om deres regninger. Kunderådgiverne tager hånd om kundernes konkrete spørgsmål, samtidig med at de spørger ind til deres behov for at finde ud af, om vi kan give dem en endnu bedre produktløsning.
Danfoss A/S, Flensburg (Germany) / Nordborg (Denmark)
Can you lead data migration activities in a large and complex ERP roll-in?
As our new Data Migration Release Lead, you will become part of the Data Competence Center (Business), with responsibility to facilitate all data migration related activities to a specific release. You will work closely together with your own team including consultants and many local stakeholders, which will include a lot of virtual team work.
Your key tasks will be:
- Reporting to release leadership (during assignment to a release) and Data Competence Center (permanent)
- Main release related data migration contact for all release data migration activities through Analysis, Design, Build, Rehearsals and Cutover
- Aligning release data migration to comply with global One ERP governance, strategy and quality requirements
Danfoss A/S, Flensburg or Nordborg
Can you lead test activities in a large and complex ERP roll-in? Then you might be the Test Release Lead, we are looking for to join the One ERP Program, and support Danfoss’ digital transformation.
As our new Test Release Lead, you will become part of the Transition Support Team (Business), with responsibility to plan, organize and facilitate tests activities in the roll in releases. You will work closely together with the release team including consultants and many local stakeholders, which will include a lot of virtual team work.
Your key tasks will be:
- Planning release test scoping and design.
- Planning execution in test factory.
- Execution of plans together with local teams.
- Coordination together with functional teams on test scope definition, creation of test cases and scenarios in Solman, and validation of test scope.
Danfoss A/S, Flensburg or Nordborg
Can you lead cut-over planning and activities in a large and complex ERP roll-in?
As our new Cut-over Release Lead, you will become part of the Transition Support Team (Business), with responsibility to release cutover scoping, planning and execution. We expect you to be the driver to create a cut-over plan, based on a template and deliver according to established timelines and resources. You will work closely together with the release team including consultants and many local stakeholders, which will include a lot of virtual team work.
Your key tasks will be:
- Planning cutover rehearsals and productive cutover for release
- Aligning release cutover plan with own release requirements both central and local, other releases, data migration, technical architecture
- Communication of cut-over plans to all parties and stakeholders
Danfoss A/S, Flensburg (Germany) / Nordborg (Denmark)
Can you see yourself as the expert coordinating Data Cleansing at Danfoss business locations all around the world?
As our new Data Cleansing Analyst, you will become part of the Central Data Cleansing Team (Business), with responsibility to plan, follow up and facilitate cleansing activities before roll in releases. You will work closely together with team colleagues including consultants, the data migration teams and many local stakeholders, which will include a lot of virtual teamwork.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Provide business segment and data expertise (data objects structure knowledge)
- Provide knowledge of Data Cleansing rules and standards specific to the individual business segments
- Analyze requirements and design new Data Cleansing rules (when required)
Visual Meta GmbH, Berlin
As Junior Quality Manager Denmark you will be responsible for our Danish shopping portal www.shopalike.dk and make sure, that all features and functions on it are optimized, that the website is working well. You will work closely together with our Danish country team and have a direct influence on the success of our Danish platform.
- You will be responsible for the quality management of our Danish platform
- You create, provide and implement relevant content and check the content for optimizations and mistakes
- A committed, successful and international team
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
Ønsker du primært arbejdsopgaver i forhold til kasse- og kundebetjening samt trimning af butik og varehylder, er det vigtigt at du har:
- Flair for tal og gerne erfaring med fremmed valuta
- Erfaring fra et tilsvarende job i f.eks. et supermarked
- Lyst til og mod på at bruge dine sproglige færdigheder
Ønsker du primært arbejdsopgaver i forhold til lager- og preorderhal samt vareopfyldning er det en klar fordel at have:
- En god fysik, da der er en del tunge løft
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Denmark or Neumuenster, Germany
Do you have extensive experience with implementing Functional Safety in software development? Are you looking to apply your knowledge to new exciting projects in developing joystick controls for off-highway machinery? Then Danfoss has an outstanding opportunity to offer you.
Danfoss is enhancing its expertise and competence in Functional Safety and we are looking for a person to strengthen our team in applying these concepts. Therefore, we are seeking an Embedded Application Software Engineer (m/f) for embedded control systems to design, develop, and support solutions in the agriculture, construction and material handling off-highway mobile markets. The position may be located in Neumuenster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Warrington or Hamburg
Do you have experience working in the construction industry? Are you structured, independent and proactive? If so, maybe you would be interested in becoming our new Offshore Installation Manager.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a fast-paced and growing international company, and we are a significant player in the offshore wind industry. Our new Offshore Installation Manager will be part of the Construction Management team in our Construction Support department, focusing on high safety standards, knowledge, business focus and performance.
As Offshore Installation Manager, you will be involved in a vast number of installation activities from managing the work of contractors, participate in sales activities, internal and external meetings with suppliers to direct installation of offshore wind turbines.
Til spændende virksomhed i detailhandlen søger vi en forretningsorienteret Controller som kan lide at have hands-on og har særlig interesse i økonomistyring og procesimplementering.
Du får udgangspunkt i den centrale økonomifunktion og bliver en del af et team af erfarne kollegaer. Funktionen er en nyoprettet, og du vil derfor få en meget vigtig rolle med at opbygge og udbygge funktionen. Du vil få reference til den administrerende direktør og vil over tid blive en af dennes nærmeste medarbejdere.
Opgaverne som Controller er koncentreret om fire kerneområder:
- Ansvarlig for controlling for flere afdelinger
- Ansvarlig for rapportering
- Ansvarlig for koordinering og implementering af tværgående forretningsprocesser
Danfoss A/S, Hamburg, Neumünster or Nordborg
We are currently looking for a technical Program Manager / Project Manager Digital Design (f/m) preferably with experience in vehcile system design and software knowhow.
As owner of our our Digital Design you will develop and execute our Digital Design initiative, which is part of the Danfoss PS Digital Strategy. In this role you will facilitate our strategy development and ensure one common goal. You will manage multiple projects related to initative.
- Ownership of Digital Design
- Develop Digital Design strategy
- Coordinate and align activities across Danfoss Power Solutions
bisgaard sko A/S, Århus
Til det tyske marked har vi brug for et selvstændigt tænkende og ambitiøst salgstalent, der i tæt samarbejde med vores øvrige tyske salgsteam og supportere kan styrke bisgaards position som foretrukket kvalitets børneskobrand i Tyskland. Du får med reference til salgschefen på kontoret i Aarhus ansvar for salg af vores strategisk højt prioriterede NOOS kollektion til vores mange kunder i Tyskland.
Du får en bred salgsrolle, der omfatter, men ikke er begrænset til:
- Selvstændigt salgsansvar for NOOS (basisprogram) overfor vores tyske kunder
- Ansvar for suppleringssalg af NOOS i Tyskland
- Merchandising og uddannelse af en lang række udvalgte tyske kunder
- Kundesupport efter behov
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg/Flensburg
Are you motivated by working on a highly profiled cross-functional project of great strategic importance? Do you thrive in an international working environment, where you learn throughout the process? Then you might be the new Procure to Pay consultant, we are looking for.
We are looking for a dedicated and bright mind to join the One ERP Program, and support Danfoss’ digital transformation. One ERP is the foundation of Danfoss’ digital transformation. It will give Danfoss speed and flexibility enabling us to give a better digital customer experience. This will be possible by having aligned business processes, SAP configurations, business forms, master data definitions and training material across the entire organization.
You will join a highly motivated One ERP Program Team, with members from the four Danfoss segments and key corporate functions.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Neumünster
Can you design and develop subsystems for mobile machinery? Are you an innovative and motivated engineer who thrives on being involved in systems development from concept to launch? If so, Danfoss has an exciting opportunity for you.
As our new Systems Engineer, you will, together with the rest of the team, be responsible for the development of system architecture ideas to meet needs and solve customer pain points. Your key tasks will be to:
- Perform computer-based modelling (MatLab/Simulink) of vehicle systems, subsystems, and components
- Define and develop the most suited/appropriate control strategy and system architecture
- Apply component behaviour knowledge (e.g. software, pumps, valves, steering, motors) when designing a vehicle system
- Perform vehicle software development using C, MatLab, or proprietary internal languages (PLUS+1 GUIDE)
- Analyse vehicle solution concepts from a functional safety and cost perspective