3 job matcher din søgning
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a Clinical Research Nurse Specialist with the desire to be part of an international team conducting clinical trials with medical devices in Europe.
With your acquired in-depth knowledge of Cook Medical’s devices and understanding of the relevant legislation, you will be responsible for reviewing data received in global clinical studies for the purpose of ensuring consistent and accurate data, identifying significant events, and reporting in accordance with regulatory and study requirements.
As a Clinical Research Nurse Specialist your key responsibilities will be to:
- Review all data for consistent and accurate reporting, adverse events, and product performance, and issue queries as needed
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure that data are consistently and accurately recorded to meet study requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively perform, support and participate in all forms of sales activities and promotion, provide services to existing customers and prospects, assist other account managers and sales assistants as well as in all other activities that improve the sales results.
- Work in close collaboration with the District Sales Manager and Regional Business Manager in all daily operational business issues.
- Work in close collaboration with the other Account Managers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field is preferred.
- Preferably a medical background in anaesthesia, intensive care nursing or oncology.
- Proven sales experience in the healthcare industry (preferably medical devices, anaesthesia, intensive care nursing, oncology, or other emergency care unit – an asset.
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA) Location: Copenhagen, Denmark. Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn't why we do it....
PRA Health Sciences, Danmark