23 job matcher din søgning
Falck Safety Services, Copenhagen
Recently we launched our new global website, which represents a key platform for creating online sales and lead generation.
Our Marketing and Customer Experience team needs support from an experienced digital marketer to take full ownership and responsibility for keeping the site dynamic, attractive and relevant for all our customer segments and to ensure we capture leads and create sales.
More precisely, in this position you will:
- Develop and execute impactful digital campaigns that engage our different customer segments and ensure traffic
- Improve and maintain website: Continuously increase relevance and customer experience
- Align Social Media platforms and create consistent and relevant initiatives
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
As Head of Crisis Management, you will head up implementation of Crisis Management procedures across markets and at Group level to ensure Carlsberg is prepared for and capable of handling critical incidents, if and when such incidents occur.
Key is to be prepared for and avoid critical incidents. If and when they occur you have actions ready for who to involve, where and what. You report to the Head of Group Risk Management and some of your key responsibilities include:
- Owner of the Crisis Management Policy and responsible for compliance and continuous improvement within the Carlsberg Group.
- Participate in managing and developing a capable crisis management practice worldwide that can respond in case of critical incidents.
- Prepare and run training and testing with key stakeholders at Group level and supporting local contacts worldwide.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
You will be responsible for enhancing our corporate online presence and performance – to colleagues via intranet and similar tools, and to external stakeholders via our corporate website and social media. You will own our digital platforms and thereby be in charge of further developing our corporate online communication channels and assisting with content creation.
Furthermore, you will be an important communication partner who can support managers and select corporate departments with their all-round communication needs. Specifically, you will:
- Maintain and further develop our My.GN intranet (based on SharePoint Online)
- Manage our corporate website gn.com (based on Sitecore)
- Manage and drive corporate social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) while liaising with brand teams to coordinate activities across the group
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Kan du gøre investering og pension relevant og nærværende? Og har du evner til at oversætte ofte komplekse budskaber, information og viden til fængende indhold, der kan tiltrække din målgruppes opmærksomhed? Så er det måske dig, der kan styrke Danske Bank Wealth Managements kommunikation med vores kunder og omverden.
Stillingen vil både indeholde eksternt og internt rettede opgaver på tværs af forretningsområderne og forskellige platforme. En central del af rollen bliver at styrke vores direkte kundekommunikation gennem forskellige aktiviteter – eksempelvis specifikke leverancer som kundebreve om investeringsafkast eller samlede kommunikationsplaner i forbindelse med produktlanceringer.
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Do you have what it takes to drive strategic communication that will help change the lives of children’s future learning?
As Senior Communication Manager, you will proactively and collaboratively play a role in taking the LEGO Foundation’s Advocacy & Communication team to the next level. You will be part of developing and implementing the Foundation’s communication and advocacy plan to position the LEGO Foundation as a thought leader within our field. Together with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for, and lead, communication and advocacy activities across our many audiences – externally and internally. You will also work closely with one of the Foundation’s programmes as their trusted advisor to shape and lead strategic and operational communication activities as well as supporting them in their advocacy efforts.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to support the implementation of a project strengthening the EU’s capacity to deliver humanitarian aid?
We are looking for a full-time Project Specialist in the DRC SBR team, who will be a cornerstone of the work on succeeding with the implementation of HOPE and will take upon a key role in this regard.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position:
- Support hosting organizations in developing the HOPE EUAVs’ Terms of Reference.
- Responsible for running the recruitment of HOPE EUAVs including vacancy publication, screening, short-listing, interviewing, testing and reference taking and building up a pool of EUA Volunteers.
TDC Group, København
Are you up for applying your great communications skills and solid practical experience in a new role? Do you want to make an impact?
We are looking for an experienced Communications and Awareness Manager with previous experience in driving communications and awareness programmes, ranging from practical hands-on to senior management and stakeholder relations.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive implementation/execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Security Awareness programme for TDC Group including collaboration and alignment with TDC Group Brand, PR and Marketing.
- Ensure formulation of communication going out of Security both companywide and to specific employee groups on a continuous basis.
- Response to incoming questions from the organisation to Security (mail box). This will be in collaboration with colleagues.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
This is your chance to gain a thought leadership role in a rapidly growing company. Our Jabra brand is undergoing major development, and we need you to craft the brand story of the future.
In this role, you will be the driver of our thought leadership, providing content, material and platform for earned and owned media. Working with stakeholders from the business and gathering external data points, your aim is to build an engaging story in both our enterprise and retail segments.
Specifically, you will do so by:
- Developing and creating content marketing activities for offline and online media including social and blogs
- Working with our PR team on thought leadership through earned media, developing a story that gains coverage in key press titles within our target media list
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As our senior SEO manager, you will join the Search and Analytics Strategy department within the LEGO® agency. Our main task is to focus on efficiency and searchability of LEGO communication content across platforms. Driving the SEO strategy within the agency, we make sure that search is embedded in all communications, and doing so, you will help provide visible results in a consistent way for a large and complex organisation.
You will participate in cross-functional teamwork alongside colleagues from both digital marketing and development. Thus, you will reach out to a lot of different stakeholders across the organisation as you:
- Help define, plan and execute our SEO strategy for the LEGO agency
- Work with analysts to define user journeys and user search behaviour
©2018 The LEGO Group
Tildas Group, Hørning
Vil du stå i spidsen for vores nye B2B-webshop med salg til Norge, Sverige, Finland og Danmark så er du måske vores nye E-commerce Manager?
Jobbet er meget alsidigt og indeholder alle de opgaver, der er i at drifte en webshop. Det er en operationel rolle, hvor du konstant skal gennemføre – og eksperimentere med – onlineaktiviteter for at optimere omsætningen og salget af forskellige varer.
Vi er en ekspanderende legetøjsgrossist, der sælger legetøj til de største detailkæder i Skandinavien samt selvstændige boghandlere og legetøjsbutikker. I dag har Tildas Group kontor og lager i både Danmark og Sverige og du bliver ansat i vores danske afdeling i Hørning med ansvaret for hele koncernens E-commerce-salg via B2B-webshoppen.
Opgaverne og ansvaret består bl.a. af:
- Drifte og vedligeholde webshoppen
- Løbende optimere og maksimere salget ud fra kundeadfærd, bedst sælgende produkter etc.
- Ordrehåndtering i webshop
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP)
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is looking for a Communication & Coordination Manager to join its dynamic and dedicated team in Copenhagen.
For CIP’s Investor Relations, we are looking to recruit a structured, professional and service minded Communication & Coordination Manager to provide administrative and project management support.
- Managing communication related tasks, including implementation of new web page and ongoing maintaining and updating of LinkedIn, drafting and coordination of press releases, and updating of external communication material
- Event planning and execution, including investor related events and internal CIP events
- Investor Committee coordination and support of meetings and processes, including distribution of material
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a senior partner, you will be responsible for 1-2 of our most important projects. You will be part of the Global Communication Partner team of 12 colleagues and work closely with the many highly skilled specialists at LEGO Agency. From here, you will communicate with and advise business owners in Denmark and overseas, translating needs and objectives into concrete projects for developing global communication strategies, concepts and toolboxes.
- Driving complex international projects from initial briefing through strategic and creative development to delivery of the global communication toolbox
- Functioning as the link between business owners, agency teams and multiple company divisions, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and involved in the development as needed
©2018 The LEGO Group
As our new Technical Writer, you will be part of Oticon’s InMarket and Customer Experience team, which in turn is part of Oticon’s Sales and Marketing organization with global responsibility.
The InMarket and Customer Experience team is responsible for supporting new product introductions, optimizing the portfolio of products, which are already in the market and focusing on delivering a quality experience towards the hearing clinics and the end-users.
Here are the tasks and responsibility you can look forward to:
- In collaboration with Oticon Product Management, you will organize, develop, write and edit collateral, primarily usage instructions and data sheets.
- Text content creation for mandatory materials (Instructions for Use and Technical data sheets) and user guides. Preparation of new materials supporting new product launches as well as working on updates and adaptations based on previous versions.
Lunar Way A/S, Copenhagen
Can you engage our customers? Are you a content marketing wiz? Then Lunar Way needs you!
Lunar Way is a fintech-company motivated by rethinking the experience of banking for our users and the way people perceive money and spending in general.
Your tasks will include:
- Producing and updating inspirational high-quality content for lunarway.se, ads, Facebook and Snapchat.
- Translating and adapting web content for the Swedish market (website, CRM etc.)
- Developing creative work on campaigns, ads, and other marketing material
LEGO System A/S, Billund
The role of Content Editor will be responsible for ensuring that our LEGO channels are populated with world class engaging content for our users. You will be publishing content on our Kids’ Engagement experiences (Lego Life App, LEGO TV app, LEGO.com for Kids, LEGO.com, and LEGO Life Magazine) by undertaking this you will get fulfilment by inspiring the builders of tomorrow to build their confidence in building with LEGO bricks.
Your specific tasks include:
- Works closely with the LEGO Agency and KE Content Team in the publication of non-theme/cross-theme related content for LEGO kids’ channels
- Work closely with Operations and Creative on implementing new content types such as UGC Video, Rewards, Stickers, GIFs etc
- Ensure the Senior Content Manager is informed on own progress and consulted regarding key design decisions
©2018 The LEGO Group