Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Mechanical - Region Sjælland
5 job matcher din søgning
HyFiSyn aims to train 13 early stage researchers to become interdisciplinary, multi-talented experts. The 8 universities, 5 industrial partners and 2 professional training organisations offer the researchers a unique opportunity to be trained by world-leading experts in cutting-edge technologies, where they are supported by a strong network and industry participation.
This PhD project evaluates the mechanical properties of fibre-hybrid composites by using micromechanical modelling on composites manufactured with controlled microstructure. The main part of the work will be performed at the Section of Composites and Materials Mechanics at the Department of Wind Energy, DTU (Denmark).
You will be working in the exciting and challenging SALES department, contributing directly to the growth of our sales revenue within the given product portfolio through generating product demonstration and sales opportunities and managing all customer related topics throughout Denmark.
Not everyone is fit for FARO and the challenging role – we are looking for a natural problem solver with an empathetic mindset, who are looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace, where you can let your creativity shine and have the freedom to influence the solutions.
This position requires:
- Background in mechanical engineering or similar
- Understanding of technical workflows and ability to read CAD drawings; software used within the metrology discipline would be a plus
- Proven consistent technical sales track record and a strong will to achieve ambitious sales targets
Are you ready to develop and drive our Engineering & Supply team in Nakskov?
We deliver world class project execution of membrane systems and solutions to customers all around the globe. We are looking for a department manager with a strong drive and interpersonal skills who can secure optimal performance and continues development of our engineering site in Nakskov.
- Management of our well-established engineering department and local work shop with respect to our strategic pillars - Improving Customer Experience - Technological Strengths - Service Excellence
- Profit and loss responsibility for the site engineering result and the projects gross margin results
- Professional project execution and sales support to internal and external stakeholders
- Close collaboration with the sales team to deliver our growth targets
Novalume A/S, Roskilde
Novalume is strengthening its organization in Denmark with a position in its technical department working with technical solutions for Smart City and Street Lighting Applications.
Candidates will be comfortable operating in a fast moving, interdisciplinary, flat and international organization pushing the limits of engineering. Candidates must handle rapid change and ambiguity.
This position will provide a rewarding opportunity for a person driven to exceed client and firm expectations in the areas of managing technical projects with budgets, schedules and deliverables; undertaking the technical work associated with engineering design, system deployment and business development.
Solid knowledge with most of the following:
- Technical lighting, preferably from outdoor lighting.
- Light calculations in Dialux or similar.
- Electrical calculations and measurements.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Frese A/S in Slagelse
International sales role
This Commercial Engineer position is a newly created role. You will play a vital role in the international marine & industry business segment that Frese is disrupting with its new product portfolio.
As Commercial Engineer you will be the company’s face towards our international customers and will develop the business in collaboration with the Marine & Industrial Sales Team.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Developing sales in selected regions with focus on dynamic technology towards the marine & industrial segment.
- Planing and executing costumer sales meetings with focus on promoting and selling the dynamic valve technology.
- Participating in fairs, symposiums and conferences.