Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Mechanical - Region Sjælland
8 job matcher din søgning
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Nakskov or Søborg
Are you our new membrane business developer?
We are looking for a new team player to join our Global Sales & Service organization for membranes to strengthen the sale of complete systems for the process, pharmaceutical and biotech industries as well as the food and beverage industry.
- Support Sales Companies on technical and commercial matters
- Grow membrane business for Sales and Service in selected regions
- Ensure long term membrane competence in Sales Companies
- Enable/drive the 2020 strategy
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have production/process engineering experience? Do you work in a structured way enabling you to complete the assigned projects within budget, schedule and scope? Do you thrive in a role where you will cooperate with various stakeholders at different sites?
You will manage the execution of NPI projects and, given the project situation, you may manage project managers within the assigned projects. You will work within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to the established processes and methodologies. You will be responsible for process development, tool validation, engineering trials, work instructions and support other engineers.
You will also:
- Interact with customers, suppliers and internal resources
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of project and program management principals
- Use project manager tools to manage large and complex projects or programs
for Customer Operations in Denmark, especially for Central and Eastern Denmark. The qualified candidate will be responsible to deliver technical products and support to our customers by providing, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting services. The position is home based and will be part of a bigger team.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers. Handle their technical support queries, and follow-up on their concerns and/or problems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment to ensure equipment reliability.
- Carry out the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical equipment, electrical equipment and control systems
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg & Nakskov
Are you ready to develop and drive our Engineering & Supply team?
We deliver world class project execution of membrane systems and solutions to customers all around the globe.
We are looking for a department manager with a strong drive and interpersonal skills who can secure optimal performance and continues development of our engineering site in Nakskov.
- Management of our well-established engineering department and local work shop with respect to our strategic pillars - Improving Customer Experience - Technological Strengths - Service Excellence
- Profit and loss responsibility for the site engineering result and the projects gross margin results
- Professional project execution and sales support to internal and external stakeholders
To support our Sales Team in Denmark we are currently looking for a Technical Sales Manager (m/f) with a proven track record in acquiring new business to join our organisation.
- Drive sales by providing solutions to end-customers
- Support and expand the regional network of Installers
- Identify, develop, maintain and strengthen effective relationships with key customer contacts to deliver business growth and increased market share
- Close cooperation and collaboration with our experienced sales team
- Internal / external trainings
- An open-end employment contract and an attractive salary
Do you have management and leadership skills as well as a solid scientific background within composite materials for wind energy?
DTU Wind Energy is a department at the Technical University of Denmark located on the DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde, close to Greater Copenhagen. The overall mission is to develop and create value using the natural and technical sciences and focusing on wind energy for the benefit of society.
You will be Head of Section for Composite Materials (COM). The section has 18 employees, consisting of Researchers, Development Engineers, Technicians, Postdoc’s, and PhD students.
The section Wind Turbine Loads and Control (LAC) at DTU Wind Energy is seeking a Postdoc within modelling and analysis of loads and dynamics...
A position as Postdoc in Computational Mechanics of Structured Coatings is available at DTU Wind Energy in the Section of Composite Mechanics...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Roskilde