11 job matcher din søgning
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as System Roadmap Director reporting to the Head of Windfarm Design Offshore in BU Offshore Wind.
As System Roadmap Director in BU Offshore Wind you have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the System Roadmap Strategy required for designing the winning windfarm covering areas such as; Overall system functionality, production, interface control, market interaction, loads interaction as well as control features and infrastructure
- Work closely with the other roadmaps, the supply chain as well as with the internal Line Functions and other stakeholders
- Establish and manage the required number of Product projects to execute the System Roadmap Strategy towards target fulfilment
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Wroclaw
As a Strategic Buyer in Danfoss Power Solutions, you will be responsible for a range of strategic procurement activities to ensure supplier performance and development on both short- and long-term basis. In doing so, you will be working across several globally operating functions and in particularly serve as the link between Supply Chain and external suppliers. Reporting to Senior Procurement Manager, Frank Lennart, will be mainly focus on the local and global market sourcing.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To Coordinate Production Parts Approval Process for changes and new projects including worksheets, and purchase orders
- The first escalation point for supply and/or quality issues including documentation of supplier performance
- Drive capacity management towards suppliers
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Povazska Bystrica or Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have the kind of knowledge and skillset to explore a range of challenging solutions to identified problems?
If it would appeal to you to be the expert within Danfoss global finance processes, being able to coach, challenge and train people? Then we warmly invite you to join us as Subject Matter Expert Accounts Receivable. You are offered a unique job opening, where you will get the opportunity to put complex skills to the test and gain exciting future career options within the Danfoss organization.
- Close contact with key stakeholders from the business and corporate functions
- Build relationships with Shared Service Centers and Regional Finance Managers
- Drive performance of external shared service centers and legal compliance partner
Arla Foods, Viby J. or Gdansk
Share your passion for UX throughout the organisation. Arla IT solutions is responsible for delivering business transformation in Arla.
In the Agile Transformation team we work across the business with agile coaching, design thinking, agile testing – and we need you to help us focus more on user experiences (UX). Creating a better awareness and building more knowledge within the area is your new job. As User Experience Lead, your main tasks are:
- To lead the UX activities and help the development teams focus better on user experience
- To institutionalise UX at all levels and directions in the organisation, setting the agenda and personally driving this change. You will ensure everybody understands the importance of user focused projects
- Cooperating closely with User Experience Designers, both internally employed and external vendors
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany, Poland or Italy
Are you ready for a visible position that gives a wide exposure and network throughout the organization? And can you confidently navigate in a multi-cultural setting among many stakeholders while excelling in category strategies and activities?
Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements. You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will support project buyers to implement category strategy in the PCP projects. You will also ensure relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
As Junior Process Officer with Nordic language skills, you’ll work in an international Back Office environment and play an essential role by...
Nordea Bank AB S.A., Polen
Var du blandt de dygtigste på dit studie?
EPICO, Norge, Polen, Sverige, Aarhus