Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Mechanical - Nordsjælland
13 job matcher din søgning
DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Section for Manufacturing Engineering has a vacant 3-year PhD position in numerical modeling of micro plasto hydrostatic and hydrodynamic lubrication mechanisms. The position is to be filled March 1st, 2019 or soon after that.
Tribology is important for process feasibility, tool wear and component quality in metal forming. Some of the lubrication mechanisms can be enhanced by tailoring tool and workpiece surfaces or by optimizing process parameters.
Numerical simulation of these mechanisms represents an important step towards further understanding of the fundamentals as well as a valuable method to assist the optimization of metal forming processes from a lubrication point of view. The specific area of the PhD project is simulation of micro plasto hydrostatic and hydrodynamic lubrication mechanisms.
We are looking for a Head of Service Sales to lead our team of approximately 10 dedicated and highly engaged professionals and have a key role in directing and further expanding our service business. The team’s responsibility span the globe so there is a chance to travel and meet customers across multiple jurisdictions and cultures.
You will be reporting to the Director, Generation Services and be part of a dynamic management group in the Generation Services Division.
Your overall responsibility will be to manage the department of service sales. This includes managing employees, budgeting as well as developing and maintaining sales and marketing plans in accordance with the agreed strategy within your area.
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre for Oil and Gas – DTU), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), invites applicants for research assistant positions on numerical modelling of flow and transport in fractured media. Centre for Oil and Gas – DTU is established by the Danish Underground Consortium and DTU.
The position will be an integrated part of the advanced water flooding programme with the focus on improving our understanding of coupled THMC proccesses in fractured media.
The project involves numerical simulations and field studies on sustainable and efficient productivity/injectivity enhancement methods. Different numerical models will be utilised for testing and studying different methods.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you dedicated to developing products for the future, with a strong focus on user needs as well as manufacturability?
You work cross functionally with user and technology specialists, industrial design and production and you contribute to a strong teamwork and the continuous development of our team by sharing and learning with your colleagues. You execute on tasks in all phases of the product development but with main focus on the early phase projects.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Design new and innovative technological and mechanical solutions.
- Ensure systematic and creative concept development and evaluation.
- Design for injection moulding and high volume production.
Coloplast A/S, Espergærde
Do you have a bright and curious mind? And would you like to see your creative ideas turn into new innovative products for future full-scale production?
As process engineer, you participate in 1-2 new product development projects at a time to develop and define all production processes, e.g. identifying manufacturing equipment and methods. Ensuring efficient process scalability from pilot to high-volume production, you:
- Design processes and build prototypes in close collaboration with our designers, R&D and workshops
- Develop, document and verify process stability and scalability for new products ready for production ramp-up
- Follow up on results and create action plans, risk assessments and cost efficiency calculations
The Department of Mechanical Engineering (DTU Mekanik) at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) has an ERC Starting Grant (project acronym: UniEqTURB) sponsored opening for a 3-year PhD position in the area of Experimental and Theoretical turbulence.
Within the scope of the project, the student will conduct high-end experiments in collaboration with international world-leading experts (with the possibility of a dual PhD-degree).
The student will analyze the data in novel ways to test the validity of the existing theories of turbulence and attempt to synthesize a new theory based on the empirical results. The measurements will be conducted using the latest developments in optical flow diagnostics for turbulence measurements, including Particle Tracking/Image Velocimetry.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a technical background and want to use it to support a wide range of stakeholders with technical issues? And simultaneously ensure our equipment and systems comply with regulations and standards?
You will be working with rig teams who operate jack up rigs in Danish, Dutch and UK waters. The rigs in question are Resilient, Resolve, Resolute and Guardian.
- Assist the Technical Superintendent in monitoring daily drilling activities in view of optimizing procedures and equipment in order to improve the overall efficiency
- Review equipment requirements in light of current technology and regulatory requirements and to make recommendations accordingly
- Review and optimize technical equipment and systems
We are recruiting for Service Engineers (2 open positions – one based in Jylland, the other based on Sjælland) for Customer Operations within Denmark.
The qualified candidates will be responsible to deliver technical products and support to our customers by providing corrective, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting services. The position is home-based and you will be part of a bigger international team. We deliver our services all over Denmark and we also support our Nordic neighbours when needed.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers. Handle their technical support queries, and follow-up on their concerns and/or problems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment to ensure equipment reliability.
- Carry out the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical equipment, electrical equipment and control systems.
- Manage documentation related to activities.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to provide documentation to help us ensure product safety for our wound and chronic care globally?
As a test method specialist, you are responsible for validation and maintenance of test methods used in our productions. This means that you participate in creating documentation for test methods and related procedures and instructions.
Doing so, you will:
- Participate in the constant development of test method principles and structures in Global Operations
- Create and approve validation documentation for production-related test methods
- Partake in projects and in the ongoing maintenance of test methods implemented in our production
The Department of Electrical Engineering invite applications for a 3-year PhD position on developing and applying new optical microscopy techniques to map how the intestine absorbs biopharmaceuticals.
The PhD Student will be part of the Biomedical Engineering Group and will interface closely with the Novo Nordisk-sponsored Centre for Intestinal Absorption and Transport of Biopharmaceuticals, which is characterized by its interdisciplinary research strategy.
The PhD Student will be responsible for constructing a ‘light sheet’ fluorescence microscope for live-sample imaging of 3D printed organoids mimicking the intestinal barrier.
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), invites applicants for a multisicipline postdoctoral position in the area of numerical modelling of biological proccesses in the subsurface.
Biological hydrogen sulphide production in subsurface reservoirs and pipelines is an unfavourable phenomenon as leads to higher operational costs.
Souring in waterflooded reservoirs is mainly due to respiration of anaerobic microorganisms (sulphate-reducing prokaryotes, SRP) that reduces sulphate to sulphide. These microorganisms may exist indigenously in the reservoirs or/and may be introduced into the system during drilling and waterflooding.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Lyngby
A PhD Scholarship on the impact of microplastics on marine food webs is available at the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua) in the Section for Oceans and Arctic with start early 2019.
The project will investigate the interactions between microplastics and key elements of marine plankton food webs. Tasks may include:
- Establishing a mechanical understanding of the interaction between microplastics and key elements of the marine food web based on laboratory experiments
- Identifying anatomical and physiological traits that determine the ingestion, rejection, translocation and depuration of microplastics by key marine species.
- Evaluating the importance of size, colour and weathering state of microplastics, as well as the influence of biofouling, on their biological interactions.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
We are growing quickly - so be prepared for change and career opportunities!
You will be joining our team of mechanical designers to design high power laser systems and associated equipment throughout the complete product lifecycle. Along the product journey, you will use your problem-solving skills to deliver innovative solutions to ensure that we stay at the cutting edge of our industry and are able to help our customers develop the next generation of solutions.
- Using 3D CAD (SolidWorks), design customized laser systems, new laser platforms and perform modifications to existing designs to improve performance, reliability, cost or ease of manufacture.
- Work closely with our team of Optical and Electronic Engineers to generate new design concepts and take ownership of mechanical designs throughout the lifecycle of our products – including BOM generation, maintenance and productions tools.