4 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Sennheiser Nordic A/S in Holte
Do you have a knack for planning and coordination? Then join us at Sennheiser – a global market leader within audio.
As personal assistant to the directors, you will navigate between both various practical assignments and the more complexed ones. For example, you create and maintain a successful communication and collaboration across the Nordic and UK departments counting 11 countries.
Your PA assignments include:
- Having a complete overview of the director’s e-mail account – and handling their correspondences
- Arranging and coordinating all practical aspects of meetings and events – from brainstorming topics to travel bookings
- Participating in internal meetings, and taking meeting minutes
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is looking for an experienced Programme and Operations Coordinator (POC) within for the Division of Africa and Americas in International Department to focus on programme support, grants management, operational compliance and risk management for East Africa and Colombia. The position requires full proficiency in English and proficiency in Spanish.
DRC offers a challenging position in an international and dynamic work environment to experienced and dedicated professionals committed to continue his/her career with a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forced displaced people in conflict zones world-wide.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be in area, which has been gaining global significance and prominence among financial institutions and regulatory authorities? Do you like scrutinizing and assessing specific cases in accordance with regulatory requirements for Danske Bank’s largest customers? Then perhaps you will be our new team member.
You will investigate the information and documentation needed for Danske Bank’s largest and most complex customers with relation to KYC, AML, handle mail correspondence and be in contact with customers over the phone.
As AML advisor you will be working with your own projects and clients in close collaboration with your colleagues. You should have a natural talent for working with various internal and external systems, and you seek new knowledge at your own initiative.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
Kick-start your career as our next Junior Executive in Trade Activation Sweden!
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Trade Activation team, driving the deployment of brand activities in Sweden. You’ll be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process, including ongoing feedback and coaching.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development of trade activation plans for new brand activities to ensure optimal execution in the field and long-term plans for all activities.
- Provide input into effective agency briefings to guide the creative process for the implementation of campaigns of key missiles by shopper channel.
- Drive development of end market campaign touch points based on brand guidelines.