5 job matcher din søgning
We are expanding our patent group and are seeking a patent administrator to Global Patents, Corporate Patents & Trademark, H. Lundbeck A/S. Do you want to join a strong team of colleagues dedicated to protect and defend Lundbeck’s IP rights, and a company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders?
We are looking for a patent administrator with some experience in filing patent applications and in working with foreign associates. You will be responsible for all filing, formality and non-technical aspects in relation to the R&D projects to which you are assigned, all in compliance with department procedures. You will be expected to actively participate in maintaining department procedures and in working groups across the department.
Indrykket 24. november
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
If you are looking for a job with great opportunity to work with compliance and GDPR while impacting all levels of an organisation, this is the job for you. That is, if you have experience working with personal data regulation and a good understanding of data vendor management.
Your overall focus is to manage Chr. Hansen’s personal data protection program and to advice important stakeholders in the organization on personal data protection regulation. You will do so by acting as a sparring partner to the business and by supporting the GDPR Program Manager.
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that local filings/notifications of systems and data processing are maintained and any required authorizations
- On-going monitoring of personal data regulation compliance
- First point of contact internally and externally for authorities and data subjects in regard to personal data
Indrykket 23. november
Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet, København
Er du analytisk skarp, i stand til at skære en sag til og skrive en fantastisk afgørelse? Så har vi jobbet til dig. Juridisk kontor i Styrelsen for Forskning og Uddannelse søger en jurist til behandling af klagesager på uddannelsesområdet. Der er tale om en stilling på 15 timer om ugen.
Du skal arbejde i juridisk kontor, der varetager juridisk rådgivning i bred forstand indenfor alle styrelsens fagområder.
Som medarbejder i juridisk kontor vil du indgå i et team af jurister, og dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil omfatte behandling af klagesager, kvalitetssikring af afgørelser samt løsning af øvrige ad hoc-opgaver i den forbindelse.
Du er en erfaren jurist med stærke kompetencer indenfor behandling af klagesager samt forvaltningsretten og offentlighedsloven.
Indrykket 22. november
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Do you want to join our world class patent team?
We are looking for an experienced patent coordinator/paralegal who can support the patent function and contribute to optimizing our processes e.g. by:
- Being responsible for the patent management system, incl. keeping the pending cases up-to-date
- Being responsible for the annuity management system
- Supporting the patent attorneys with e.g. responses, correspondence and validations
By joining the patent team in ROCKWOOL Group R&D, you will be part of highly professional environment and you will have the possibility to develop the position to an even higher level. Patent work is very important to the ROCKWOOL Group and has a significant impact on the business.
Indrykket 8. november
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who can help BIMCO develop and revise standard contracts and clauses for the maritime industry.
Our contracts and clauses are used by thousands of companies across the globe for almost every shipping-related activity such as shipbuilding and repair, bunkering, voyage, time and bareboat chartering, ship management and many specialist operations and trades.
What you will do:
- monitor and conduct research into industry developments that may have a potential impact on shipping contracts and clauses;
- help develop and revise standard shipping contracts, such as charter parties and bills of lading;
- support specialist international drafting teams appointed to assist with our work; and
Indrykket 6. november