9 job matcher din søgning
Hos FOSS søger vi en Juridisk Rådgiver med speciale i international arbejds- og ansættelsesret. Du bliver ansat i vores globale HR-afdeling i Hillerød. HR-afdelingen består af 17 medarbejdere – størstedelen er placeret i Hillerød, men vi har også kollegaer i Polen, Kina og Ungarn.
Som Juridisk Rådgiver vil du fungere som rådgiver i et dynamisk og internationalt miljø.
Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Håndtering af arbejdsrelaterede problemstillinger i samarbejde med lederne. Det kan fx være i forbindelse med afskedigelsessager
- Rådgivning om juridiske rettigheder og pligter inden for "Industriens Overenskomst"
- Ansvarlig for arbejdsretlige forhold, herunder vilkår i kontrakter m.v.
Are you an engaged senior generalist lawyer with significant domestic and international contract negotiation experience and are you pragmatic with strong business acumen and an interest in commercial law? Then please carry on reading here.
In this position you would be one of three lawyers in the general counsel’s office in Copenhagen. You would work closely with the Danish business supporting all areas of business. But also interact and support the business on a Nordic level as needed. The role involves divers and challenging tasks in a rapidly changing commercial environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Work in cooperation with the Country General Counsel and the Regional General Counsel to facilitate efficient and high-quality legal services in the Nordics
- Coordinate closely with Legal Practice Group leaders to deliver exceptional client service to the Nordic organization
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance & data privacy and you will be managing the IT compliance & data privacy program and will work in close cooperation with many different parts of the organization.
You will work on ensuring that our company complies to IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing data privacy regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on IT compliance matters.
- Manage the personal data privacy programs in the organization
- Assess, advice and train important stakeholders in personal data privacy regulation and internal IT policies
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and has high expectations of its HR department. HR quality support is essential for carrying out scientific work. If you are looking for a diverse HR generalist role in a multicultural environment, this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
As an HR adviser (HRA), you will be involved in HR issues relating to the department(s) to which you are assigned. You will:
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Deal with concerns related to members of personnel's day to day work.
- Operationalize HR strategy.
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners in Copenhagen
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is growing rapidly and is looking for a Legal Associate for ESG and commercial contracts to join its dynamic and dedicated legal team in Copenhagen.
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company specializing in infrastructure investments in Europe and North America. CIP was founded in 2012 and is globally one the largest infrastructure investors.
As Legal Associate, you will provide legal support to the entire company, but with a key focus on ESG-related matters (Environmental, Social, Governance). You will assist with contract review and contract drafting, communication with investors, suppliers and other external stakeholders, and be responsible for developing, handling and overseeing the compliance of CIP´s ESG profile.
We are looking for a Lead Outsourcing Manager (L-OM) in the Department of Outsourcing & Contracts Management R&D. The Department supports Lundbeck’s R&D organisation in negotiating all legal contracts as well as supplier management activities, where required, across all R&D functions.
You play an important role in building efficient and professional working relationships and network through optimised processes with internal stakeholders across R&D as well as contributing with innovative solutions in an ever-changing environment through extensive knowledge sharing. As L-OM you negotiate contracts across a variety of disciplines within R&D. You also take the initiative and lead on cost reduction/avoidance and issue resolution, where required. You also build relationships for the critical suppliers used.
Amnesty International, København
Amnestys danske afdeling søger en jurist til en midlertidig stilling på ca. 6 måneder, der skal arbejde med research om voldtægt og samtykke i Danmark. Du bliver en del af vores policyteam og skal være med til at udføre juridisk research om voldtægt.
Opgaverne vil blandt andet være:
- Desk research på voldtægt samt lovgivning på området
- Undersøgelse af konkrete domme fra både Danmark og andre lande
- Deltage i lobby- og advocacy-arbejde om voldtægt