5 job matcher din søgning
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
As Legal Counsel at Zealand, you will handle a wide variety of legal matters and will provide sound practical legal advice to the entire organization. As Legal Counsel, you will balance legal risks against business interests. You must be able to interact with employees at all levels and within all functions from Research and Development to Commercial.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the preparation, review, negotiation, drafting and approval of various types of agreements, including confidentiality agreements, service agreement, R&D agreements, supply agreements, consultancy agreements etc.
- Legal counselling regarding the development of new products.
- Compliance, interpretation of and instruction in relevant legislation within life-science, GDPR, HCP engagements etc. and follow-up on new legislation.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Marsh in Copenhagen
Among your clients you are known as a highly professional and trusted advisor, and you want to work for Danish and international companies, private equity firms and investment funds in an international environment.
You will participate in building the Private Equity and M&A (PEMA) practice in Denmark, in close cooperation with the PEMA Practice Leader for the Nordics in order to achieve the objective of becoming the leading Nordic player in the field of Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) insurance and risk advisory on M&A and private equity related insurance matters.
The tasks will among other include:
- Place W&I insurance policies in connection with Danish and Nordic M&A transactions.
- Review transaction documentation and negotiate W&I insurance policies in connection with the placement process.
Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet, København
Er du analytisk skarp, i stand til at skære en sag til og skrive en klar og tydelig afgørelse? Har du samtidig mod på at løse en bred vifte af juridiske opgaver? Så har vi jobbet til dig. Der er tale om et barselsvikariat på 12 måneder.
Som medarbejder i juridisk kontor vil du indgå i et team af jurister, og dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil omfatte juridisk sagsbehandling i bred forstand, herunder behandling af klagesager og udarbejdelse af afgørelser, rådgivning vedrørende aktindsigt, udbud og kontrakter samt løsning af øvrige ad hoc-opgaver. Endvidere skal du løse opgaver vedrørende databeskyttelsesret og EU-ret.
Du bliver en del af en ambitiøs arbejdsplads med dedikerede og fagligt stærke kollegaer, hvor vi prioriterer et godt samarbejde og arbejdsglæde i hverdagen.
William Demant, Smørum
Would you like to be challenged by handling interesting assignments in a rapidly changing business environment, and at the same time make the link between business decisions and indirect tax consequences?
The position as Indirect Tax Specialist for William Demant is a new position in our small, but dedicated team. With reference to the Group Tax Director, your main task will be to manage the area of VAT, customs and other duties on a group level. You will join a growing company, where many things are happening simultaneously in different countries. You will have a lot of influence and will be responsible to manage your area of responsibility in a self-driven manner. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Providing support and guidance to the group regarding VAT, custom and other duties
- Ensuring that internal processes are maintained to ensure compliance with existing and new legislation