62 job matcher din søgning
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
As one of the new Finance System Specialists you will focus on Dynamics AX and the various modules. Extensive knowledge of AX and experience with optimisation of AX processes is therefore required to fulfill this role.
As Finance System Specialist your responsibility also include:
- To be the link between the business and IT in connection with implementation of AX module enhancements.
- Ensure high quality in dataflow from feeding systems to AX by optimizing and secure daily run of the platform in cooperation with our IT department.
- Ensure handling and prioritizing of incidents and change requests in cooperation with our IT department – including analysis, registration and communication to stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality testing of all system changes before changes are set in production.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
If you are motivated by ensuring high quality in dataflows as well as in testing of all our system changes and if you at the same time possess excellent stakeholder management skills, you might be our new colleague in our Staging Area.
As Finance System Specialist in our Staging Area team you carry out a key role in securing the business-critical operations, maintenance and enhancement of a large number of data deliveries from our Data Staging area (DSA), which is built in SAS DI Studio and SAS EG.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Ensure clear and timely communication to all stakeholders in connection with the monthly close process in Finance.
- Ensure administration and prioritisation of incidents and change requests from internal customers and other stakeholders – including analysis, registration and communication to stakeholders.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
Do you eager to further develop your knowledge of IFRS17 and bring it into play on both an operational as well as on the strategic level? Are you at the same time passionate about working with both IT dataflows and Finance systems solutions?
The role will focus on parts of the Finance system strategy with relation to dataflows, data governance and the relations between systems and processes – all with the main focus to implement IFRS17.
As functional Finance Business Analyst, the responsibilities include:
- To be the link between the business and IT in connection with implementation of Finance system strategy and IFRS17.
- Supporting the journey to heighten quality in dataflow from source systems to Finance systems by supporting and designing of optimized dataflows and new data model.
- Supporting Agile teams with analysis, business requirements of changes spanning across the Finance system platform.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
You will be working in a performance-driven organisation, with a steady focus on being a trusted business partner to our business units. Your work will have a direct impact on how the bank is run and will frequently be reporting to top management. You will also have regular contact to the Danish FSA.
You will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of relevant statutory rules, existing and upcoming, including details of its implementation and the associated effect on the bank’s capital consumption.
- Be the team expert on regulatory matters
- Co-drive all FSA dialogue and the governance around changes to capital consumption
Danske Bank, Taastrup
Grib muligheden for at arbejde med risikobaseret operationel og compliance revision i Nordens førende interne revisionsafdeling.
Dit primære arbejdsområde vil være revision af CFO området og Chief of Staff, men der vil også være mulighed for at prøve kræfter med revision af andre områder i koncernen. Indenfor CFO området vil du få mulighed for videreudvikle og/eller opbygge kompetencer indenfor bl.a. Capital Management, Treasury og Accounting.
Du bliver en del af et team, hvor du sammen med dygtige kolleger kommer til at assistere Danske Bank koncernen med at nå sine strategiske mål. Dette gøres via en systematisk og disciplineret approach til evaluering og forbedring af effektiviteten af koncernens risk management, kontrol- og governance processer hvor du vil komme til at revidere Danske Bank koncernens processer og interne kontroller.
Do you want to kick start our transformational journey in Wealth Management, where we embrace regulation as a competitive advantage? Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey where we change risk culture and make risk and regulation an integrated part of WM business?
You facilitate and support the Regulatory Implementation team in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland by providing strong implementation and communication materials. You ensure structured and standard implementation of change and new regulations together with Country Implementation Officers. You will take a strong responsibility to design, develop and deliver the highest quality implementation process and tools. You will work with Risk & Regulation country teams and support them through the regulatory implementation.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Are you motivated by working in an international Asset Management organisation, where the customer experience is the key focus? Can you translate various intelligence into the strategic and tactical direction of our investment product shelf development? And do you have the stakeholder management skills to easily build relationships in all parts of the organisation?
You will be responsible for the product shelf related to one specific asset class/product type in Asset Management, which include:
- Continuously ensuring that we have the right products on the shelf based on strategic priorities, customer insights and product intelligence
- Ensuring the commercial aspect of our products – e.g. targeted wrapping ensuring that the same product can be targeted to several customer segments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Stockholm
We are currently looking for an IT Audit Manager that can excel in a rapidly evolving IS environment that has innovations in robotics, big data, digital and agile developments.
You will support the delivery of a risk based audit plan helping the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets and reputation of Codan/Trygg-Hansa, and to contribute to sustainable improvement in the Governance, Risk and Control Framework.
This includes; assessment of IT risks threatening the organisation; development of the 6+6 Audit Plan; monitoring and delivering of audits in line with best practice and professional standards; and preparing and delivering monthly and quarterly reporting.
Danske Bank, Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of kick starting our transformational journey in Wealth management, where we embrace regulation as a competitive advantage?
As a Training Consultant, you will be a part of the Regulation Implementation team within 1st line Risk & Regulation and expected to deliver value to the business through training, coaching and guidance. You will be working with other training consultant in a team which are responsible for ensuring that our regulatory trainings is up to date and that all WM employee perform yearly Licence to Operate (LTO).
You will take part in and have a responsibility to:
- Design, develop and production of high quality training across market areas, to assure the growth and sustainability of risk and regulation competencies within WM.
- Implementation and execution of regulatory training.
Resurs Bank AB, Vallensbæk StrandSabbatår eller jobskifte?
Kom og skab resultater hos Resurs Bank og tag et skridt i den rigtige karriereretning!
Du skal beskæftige dig med salg af forsikringer, lånebehandling og kortløsninger:
- 5 salg om dagen
- 90 indkomne kald om dagen
- 92% tilfredse kunder
Arbejdstiden ligger i tidsrummet kl. 08:00-20:00 på hverdage, samt en lørdag eller søndag pr. md. i tidsrummet kl. 09:00-18:00. Der er tale om en timelønsansættelse på 37 timer ugentligt.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Platform team consists of 11 dedicated specialists and its overall purpose is to ensure Saxo Bank has world class online trading platforms for active traders, retail investors and institutional clients. A big part of the job is to set direction, design and specify new functionality to our talented IT developers. It is also key to clearly communicate the roadmap to the rest of the organisation and our clients.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Identifying clients’ needs and writing specifications of new trading functionality for our online trading platforms
- Working closely with product specialists in the Markets organization, UI/UX designers and IT developers
- Launching new features with our international Sales and Marketing teams
Codan Forsikring A/S, Aarhus
Brænder du for at hjælpe andre mennesker, når de er i knibe? Kan du smile i skrift og tale, og vil du være en del af et velfungerende tværfagligt skadeteam i Codan? Så er du måske vores nye Skadebehandler i afdelingen i Aarhus.
Som Skadebehandler i Codan er det dig, der tager telefonen eller skriver svaret, når vores kunder anmelder en skade over telefonen eller gennem vores webløsning. Og det er dig, der har ansvaret for skadebehandlingen, fra anmeldelsen er modtaget, og til sagen afsluttes.
Du sørger for kontakt og dialog med de partnere, håndværkere, taksatorer og andre konsulenter, der skal til, afhængig af skadens art og omfang. Og du sørger for den løbende, empatiske og tydelige kommunikation til kunden undervejs.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Financial Reporting and Controlling.
You will be responsible for our financial risk management, including:
- Quantifying currency and interest rate risk and production of exposure reports;
- Advising entities and brands on their forecast of currency exposure;
EYBOX, in collaboration with byFounders, is looking to recruit an Associate to join the byFounders investment team as their Lead Analyst.
The Associate will be employed by EYBOX and leverage the “superpowers” - access to the EY global network of people, data and content, but will be fully dedicated to working full time with the investment team at byFounders.
The Lead Analyst will support the investment process including sourcing, diligence, portfolio management and both creation and articulation of investment thesis. The Lead Analyst will also play a critical role in the operations of the firm, help manage the day-to-day activities, including reporting to investors, fund administration, event planning and other marketing activities, and work on building out the byFounders platform.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want major impact with a global perspective in a successful company?
Your overall objective in this position will be to drive and document global financial reporting framework and continued streamlined our global financial planning processes through strong stakeholder management, continue improvements and proactive communication founded on dynamic planning principle/mindset.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive global financial planning process
- Drive and documents financial reporting framework
- Continue to challenge and improve our financial reporting, through standardisation and creating insights
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
The Investment Book of Records (IBOR) is the cornerstone of any target operating model of our clients and prospects – articulating convincingly the benefits of our IBOR is key to transform the target operating model discussion into a successful case. That will be the key role of the Global Presales IBOR - to drive Presales operations on SimCorp Dimension IBOR.
He/she will be tasked with coaching and leading our Presales organization to identify and communicate value propositions within the IBOR domain that evidence mutual benefit to key decision makers.
We are looking for an industry expert who can drive and convince our prospects by articulating the power of the SimCorp Dimension IBOR Solutions in its multiple facets within an international perspective and its challenging aspects of regulation changes, globalization and consolidation.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Har du viden og erfaring inden for kortbetalinger, har du styr på kortbetalingers tekniske processer, og forstår du at omsætte det til forretningsmæssige konsekvenser?
"Card Compliance and Projects" er et lille, dedikeret team på to, som har mange forskelligartede arbejdsopgaver i Card and Cash, der er en del af Customer Service Delivery-organisationen.Vi er sat i verden for at udvikle og vedligeholde Danske Banks kortbetalingsløsninger, håndtere compliance-opgaver og løse driftsproblemer inden for kortområdet – det er sjovt!
Som vores nye projektleder arbejder du i det daglige med at:
- Opretholde Danske Banks compliance med Visa og Mastercard regler og national lovgivning
- Koordinere og styre projekter og opgaver mellem Group Development, IT, kortselskaber, eksterne leverandører og andre interne samarbejdspartnere
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be the center of change in a fast moving and growing technology company? This is your chance to impact on our commercial strategy by challenging our sales processes to create world-class commercial excellence.
As implementation manager, you will take responsibility of discovering and driving improvements in the way we sell as part of the commercial excellence strategy. As such, you will have a key role in supporting our business leaders in delivering commercial best practices that maximize profitable revenue.
Concretely, you will:
- Develop and implement change management strategies and programs to improve price management, salesforce effectiveness and channel management
- Ensure successful adoption and implementation of projects
Jobindex A/S søger for Mybanker i København
Vi har et godt navn samt en stor markedsandel, og potentialet er stadig stort.
Som vores nye sales manager bliver du en del af en dynamisk salgsafdeling, som har ansvaret for at fastholde eksisterende kunder samt tiltrække nye. Det gør vi i et åbent kontorlandskab, som vi deler med resten af virksomheden, og her er du med til at udvikle både din egen rolle og måden, vi får nye kunder og fastholder eksisterende på.
Du balancerer flere potentielle kunder sideløbende, og når salget er i hus, aftaler du med vores head of sales, om kunden skal gives videre til vores customer success manager, eller om du skal have den nye kunde i din portefølje.
Så længe du har tid til at opdyrke nye kunder, er det dine interesser og ambitioner, der bestemmer dine opgaver.
Would you like to become part of the winning team? Do you thrive at building strategic professional relationships? If so, please read along!
For our Commercial Excellence team, which manages the largest clients we are looking for a Client Relationship Executive (CRE). As a CRE, in collaboration with our business units, you will be responsible for seeking and developing client relationships with decision makers, primarily within Life Science & Health Care. A significant part of your role is to insure that the relevant services in Deloitte are put into play in relation to our client activities.