3 job matcher din søgning 3 job fundet
Vil du modtage denne slags jobannoncer på mail?
- Represent HMF in the region Central Europe (esp. UK, France, Scandinavia) for sales and operations activities
- Direct contact person for customers, partners, integrators and authorities
- Continuous identification of business opportunities for the HMF portfolio (Product, Solution & Service Sales), with new clients, existing clients and public tenders
- Varied field of activity with many creative possibilities in an international environment
- Performance-related income
- Training within the framework of company requirements
- Free drinks and fruit, preventive health care, sports facilities and massages at the workplace
Do you thrive in an environment where you work on challenging tasks together with talented and skilled colleagues?
In Oticon, are developing some of the worlds most advanced Hearing aids and other supporting products to improve the life of people living with hearing impairments. We use Bluetooth low energy technology to allow our customers to get benefit from their hearing aids in situations involving other equipment, like during cell phone conversation or watching television.
Ensuring best-in-class end-user experience requires a lot from a connectivity perspective:
- Support for several different audio streaming standards and implementations
- Graceful handling of many relevant and interconnected use case scenarios
- Seamless interoperability with the many different Android and IOS devices used by our end-users
TrackMan A/S, Vedbæk
Do you have a passion for on-site installations and project coordination? Do you thrive by working closely with customers across borders? Then, we can offer you an exciting opportunity.
At Trackman we are growing, as we are constantly striving to further develop our market leading sport tracking solutions. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Installer for our Golf Driving Range Product.
You will work closely with the global operations team, sales representatives, customers, AND subcontractors. Your main responsibilities will be to (1), ensure that driving range installations are planned and completed in line with expectations, (2) work directly with Installation Operations Manager to understand and verify all project requirements and prerequisites prior to installation AND (3) assist TrackMan Operations team with additional tasks as needed while not on-site for an installation.