4 job matcher din søgning
BoConcept A/S, Ølgod
Brænder du for at skabe resultater, hvor du er med til at udvikle lageret og dine medarbejdere, så har vi et spændende job til dig, hvor du sikrer den fortsatte succes af vores lagre i Ølgod og Herning.
Vores lagerfunktioner omfatter blandt andet varemodtagelse, lagerlægning, pluk, pak, forsendelse, retur m.m.
Med reference til Plant Manageren får du ansvaret for lageret i Ølgod og Herning med ca. 27 medarbejdere. De helt centrale opgaver bliver personaleledelse, som udøves i tæt samspil med den øvrige fabriksledelse, og derudover kapacitetsplanlægning af lagerets ressourcer i forhold til ordreniveauet. Du har også en vigtig opgave i forhold til at bidrage til at opnå strategimål for leveringssikkerhed, kvalitet og produktivitet.
Tvilum A/S, Fårvang
Are you ready for an exciting and challenging job, and are you passionate about business-based optimizations and creating valuable solutions and processes to the benefit of Tvilum and our Partners? If yes, you may be our new colleague in Tvilum's Continuous Improvement (CI) department.
The Quality Specialist is accountable to ensure that Tvilum:
- Always act in accordance with our quality standards
- Practice quality assurance and quality controls including 8D/CAPA
- Develop and maintain our Quality Management System
- Manage and secure that quality standards and quality tools are being followed and developed continuously
- Develop and train in quality standards/SOPs
- Ensure supplier quality through proper incoming inspection and supplier auditing/requirement
Purpose of the job
Responsible for operational excellence in IKEA Retail Food, quality in operational reviews and operational competence in the market.
Act as a operational business partner within the IKEA business in the market.
Lead and coach in the market to optimize and develop the IKEA Retail Food business, considering the IKEA brand position, strategies, legal compliance and people and planet positive in all IKEA touchpoints as well as promoting IKEA as a great place to work
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure that IKEA Retail food operations is compliant to IKEA standards and legal demands in all touchpoints
- Develop, execute and follow up the operational plan, to improve the customer experience and to deliver on the business goals
- As part of the service office team, you should reduce operational costs and improve efficiencies in the daily business
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Are you able to see processes through the eyes of the customer? Are you motivated to ensuring the short-term customer experience in the retail customer area via process insight?
WM Business Development unit is established to drive Danske Wealth Management towards adapting the approach and business model to match and exceed changing and ever-growing customer expectations. As a unit, we are responsible for the investment and pension processes for all markets in Wealth Management. Your day-today work will be to identify and execute on process improvement, link processes to E2E Performance, SOP, customer touch point and customer Journey mapping.
You will be responsible for process improvement via BPM, Robotics, continuous improvement and basic non-IT activities that could support our main goal – to make our customers life better.