39 job matcher din søgning
Do you dare to be in a position where you will have a direct impact on the future success of Vestas Wind Systems A/S? Would you like to develop your career within Project Management in a truly global organisation?
Production Engineering is looking for a PE Lead who is motivated by running large complex projects within the production of new blades with a high focus on structure and great communication. So If you have a technical background with proven project management skills, great interpersonal skills and isn't afraid of responsibility, you should definitely keep reading!
You will be given sole accountability for specific deliveries of new blades or upgrades to agreed time, cost and quality. This includes:
- Ensuring structured and lean way of working to develop manufacturing processes and equipment
- Planning and coordination of the shop floor in the design prototyping build, including resource allocation from the Blade Production
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
A great opportunity for an experienced Power System Engineer to join a highly specialised and dedicated engineering team developing electrical models, power system analysis studies and generic plant design for integration of renewable hybrid power plants in the power grid. As a Power System Engineer in the team you will be responsible for:
- Lead the technical part of developing projects in close cooperation with project and line managers
- Provide technical solutions and ensure performance and quality of electrical simulation models
- Scoping, specifying and delegating tasks to reach department and project objectives
- Estimation, planning and execution of tasks in close cooperation with local and remote teams
If you are motivated by the challenges above, proactive, structured and excellent in collaboration and communication then you are the right candidate for the job.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
A great opportunity for an experienced Power System Specialist to join a highly specialised and dedicated engineering team developing electrical models, power system analysis studies and generic plant design for integration of renewable hybrid power plants in the power grid. As a Power System Specialist in the team, you will be responsible for:
- Functional lead of electrical modelling, guiding engineers and showing your surroundings the way forward for electrical modelling
- Provide technical solutions and ensure performance and quality of electrical simulation models
- Initiating technology projects to support our technology roadmap
- Scoping, specifying and delegating the task to reach department and project objectives.
If you are motivated by the challenges above, proactive, structured and excellent in collaboration and communication, then you are the right candidate for the job.
På vingefabrikken i Lem søger vi en dygtig Team Leader til dagholdet for V136 web- og skalproduktion. Du får ansvar for ca. 25 medarbejdere, der arbejder med at producere vingeskaller og webber. Afdelingen er præget af kompleksitet i forhold til, at det både er en løbende produktionsvinge men også et område, hvor nye teknologier testes af. Det forventes, at du er god til at holde overblikket. Derudover er det håndværksmæssige i højsædet i afdelingerne.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil være:
- daglig ledelse af afdelingens medarbejdere
- at agere som rollemodel i afdelingen
- aktiv deltagelse i sikkerhedsarbejdet.
Du kommer til at være en del af dynamisk virksomhed, der hele tiden udvikler sig, og hvor du vil have mulighed for at sætte retningen for dit team.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, FrederikshavnNew positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines but also medium speed engines
- Participate in the overall planning and evaluation of test results team
- Create and execute daily test programs, risk assessments and work schedules
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Frederikshavn
New positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, as well as part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- Project manager of testing high speed engines
- Take part in developing and testing diesel or gas engines (medium or high speed)
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines
- Check test results for plausibility – and present results for the rest of the organization
- Participate in the development of Hybrid Propulsion Systems
We are looking for a Process Development Engineer who will become part of our team of engineers and technicians, who are responsible for manufacturing process design and development in relation to blade manufacturing.
The new Process Development Engineering positions will primarily cover:
- Blade manufacturing process design and development – for new products and processes including:
- Define and develop blade manufacturing concepts based on design specifications given from our blade design team.
- Verify and test new blade manufacturing concepts in laboratory environments and subscale production environment. Verify new blade manufacturing concepts fully in production environments.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a skilled and committed operator/technician who is willing to learn a diverse set of skills and take ownership of their area within the production of membrane proteins.
Your job duties
Working hours are typically from 8:00-16:00, Monday-Friday, but we try to show flexibility to our team members. Production work holds priority and may occasionally demand slightly longer days or a change in schedule.
- After training, run the purification processes; this includes mixing buffers, preparing equipment, operating pumps and other large machinery, and cleaning equipment after use.
- Record defined parameters while running the purification process and transfer the information into a word or excel document to update the batch report.
- Report your observations in the comments section of the batch report document.
For den danske version klik her.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding
Do you understand the synergies between production planning and production execution, and does it motivate you to create an overview and ensure an optimal flow and settlement in production?
As a production planner your main focus will be to secure, orders are delivered to our customers according to requested demand while maintaining inventories at optimum levels.
You will plan production to secure an optimal flow and resource utilization. and resources. You will co-ordinate with Inbound Logistics to ensure raw materials, and stay in dialogue with Customer Service and Fulfillment about urgent orders and allocation. Additionally, you will control stocks for semi-finished and finished goods, release planned orders and follow up on finished goods.
Cool Sorption A/S, Glostrup
We are now looking to strengthening our Engineering team with a Senior Process Engineer.
Are you a passionate, self-motivated and result-oriented person that wants to grow in an Engineering environment by being a part of our strong team?
Your primary tasks will be a combination of Process engineering and design.
- Perform process simulations for Vapour Recovery technology
- Perform conceptual engineering
- Develop process design basis for tenders and projects
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Grundfos A/S in Bjerringbro
Leadership of an international high performing team of 15 Project Managers working with Grundfos’ “how to produce” in the department Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME). International department – distance management and highly complex manufacturing projects.
The position as Senior Manager for AME (Advanced Manufacturing Engineering) Projects is a newly established position. AME was established after a reorg in September 2016, and the Projects Team needs a leader to head the improvement and optimization of the process around project execution regarding introduction of new products. The team owns the process from cradle to grave!
The specific tasks include:
- Development of a high performing team
- Optimization of the project execution process
- Overview of the Project Portfolio and needed resources for projects and activities
The Aquatic Animal Health Unit, DTU National Institute for Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua), Denmark is seeking a biologist or veterinarian with a strong scientific background to take part in the functions and duties of the European Union Reference Laboratory for Crustacean Diseases (EURL-Crustacean).
The successful candidate will take part in
- Research on the control, diagnosis, identification and characterization of Crustacean pathogens with special focus on the exotic and non-exotic diseases listed in Council Directive 2006/88/EC and on emerging diseases.
- Obtain ISO 17025 accreditation of the diagnosis of listed crustacean diseases.
- Establish experimental tank facilities for conducting trials with crustaceans.
Randstad A/S søger for Akzo Nobel Salt A/S i Hobro
Randstad søger en dygtig Reliability Engineer på vegne af vores kunde Akzo Nobel. Virksomhedens nuværende medarbejder har fået en ny stilling internt i et internationalt team, derfor søger vi en Reliability Engineer til snarlig tiltrædelse.
Reliability Engineer får til ansvar at systematisere og strukturere den løbende vedligeholdelse af produktionsanlægget helt ned på delniveau. Vedligeholdelsen struktureres og planlægges i det interne SAP-system, og workflow for maintenance skal beskrives nøje.
Dine primære opgaver vil omfatte:
- Udvikle vedligeholdelsesplaner for fabrikkens anlæg og infrastrukturer
- Identificere forbedringsmuligheder og udarbejde forslag vedr. anlæggenes pålidelighed, baseret på data i vedligeholdelsessystemet SAP-PM
Are you an experienced Product Engineer preferably with product knowledge within Burner and Fuel handling equipment and eager to improve and handle equipment for cement projects throughout the world? Then apply for this challenging job.
You will be part of a global team working with the largest single burners used anywhere with up to 250MW power. You will contribute to achieving product leadership and productivity for our customers. Taking ownership of our business motivates you, and you constantly develop our products and our working processes in order to improve quality and increase competitiveness for our products. Some key elements of the position are:
- Drive innovation; strive for product leadership, but maintaining focus on cost.
- Contribute to our value engineering initiatives.
- Undertake modularisation and standardisation of products.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
Kan du lide at arbejde med drift og produktion – så er jobbet som Operation Supporter hos DuPont i Grindsted måske din næste udfordring.
Vi søger lige nu 2 Operation Supportere til vores Emulgator- og Bioafdelinger, på vores fabrik i Grindsted, hvor vi producerer funktionelle ingredienser til fødevareindustrien. For begge stillinger gælder, at de vil blive en del af et integreret driftsteam bestående af produktionsmestre, ingeniører og planlæggere. Din direkte reference vil blive til produktionschefen i en af de to afdelinger.
Supporterfunktionen skal bl.a.
- Drive implementering iht. diverse standarder og krav i produktionen.
- Indgå i det daglige sikkerhedsarbejde med højt engagement – og sikre at korrigerende handlinger bliver gennemført.
- Engagere kolleger til Operational Disciplin og via træning sikre at kolleger er uddannet til de opgaver de skal løse.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding
Do you have a solid understanding of quality assurance and customer claims?
With reference to the Senior Manager, Quality, we are looking for a Customer Quality Engineer who will be responsible for quality assurance. You will safeguard the customers interests in the problem-solving processes, and you will drive quality improvements in production to ensure a stable output, reduce waste, and control changes. Moreover, you are to ensure the final review and release of 8D reports to secure customer satisfaction with regard to proper lead times and response quality. Other key responsibilities are:
- Sharing the status of the loaded complaints and the monthly report of main complaint status with the supply chain
- Performing the coordinator role within our complaint handling system and ensure that the right functions are involved according to symptom/failure analysis result
- Coordination of containment action for customer complaints
Banedanmark, KøbenhavnBanedanmark bygger og fornyer i disse år mere end nogensinde før. Der er tale om milliardprojekter og sikkerheden er naturligvis central. Som vores nye sikkerhedskoordinator er du med til at opretholde jernbanesikkerheden disse projekter.
Som sikkerhedskoordinator rådgiver du om jernbanesikkerhed, godkender sikkerhedsplaner og fører tilsyn med infrastrukturarbejder. Du arbejder selvstændigt, planlægger selv din dag og befinder dig 50 % af tiden ude af kontoret.
Du har en vigtig rolle med at vejlede og rådgive entreprenører og leverandører i jernbanesikkerhed og føre tilsyn med gennemførelse af infrastrukturarbejder. Opgaven indebærer udarbejdelse af tilsynsrapporter og efterfølgende sagsbehandling. Aften-, weekend- og natarbejde kan forekomme i forbindelse med tilsyn.
Semco Maritime A/S, Aberdeen, UK and Esbjerg, Denmark
Semco Maritime is looking for a Senior Project Manager for offshore oil and gas projects. You will join a strong team of experienced project managers and employees who are all dedicated to deliver optimal solutions that meet the needs of the customers.
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop your career within project management of large and complex projects. Your first assignment will be as deputy project manager for our offshore Culzean Hook-up and Commissioning (HUC) project out of Aberdeen, Scotland.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to play a key role in defining the future finance process landscape at Falck?
The Global Process Owners’ main responsibility will be to reduce complexity by creating a Lean finance organisation through process re-design and continuous improvement. You will work closely with stakeholders at all managerial levels across the countries in which Falck is operating, as well as with our outsourcing provider in India.
- Ownership and maintenance of the global finance process landscape (there are three positions for Global Process Owner, and we are currently recruiting for the OtC and the PtP)
- Quality assurance of process documentation during the transition
- Designing new golden processes together with the GBS team
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Agile product development, lean project management, early and continuous customer and supplier involvement, voice of the customer, scrum: Do these concepts sound familiar to you?
Your primary responsibility will be to take part in developing and implementing best practices within agile product development and lean project management.
As Agile Product Development consultant, you will report to the head of Danfoss’ Product Lifecycle Management Program and your role will be to:
- Coach and train cross functional project teams in best practice agile product development and lean project management tools and processes.
- Coach and challenge the divisional line managers to build and sustain competences to implement and lead best practice and continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement processes, tools and training to support the agile transformation, all in collaboration with your colleagues in Danfoss Business System.