4 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you technically savvy and ready to take on new challenges? Do you have strong collaboration skills and the ability to coordinate tasks between various departments?
You will be the operational and supporting interface towards the blade team in our Engineering department. You will facilitate and drive site/service support meetings to ensure alignment with the agreed action plans. It will also be your responsibility to review and document various blades-related tasks.
Your tasks will also include:
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis
- Participate in and conduct technical meetings with sites
- Plan blade campaigns with Operations Blade Service
We are looking for a sales person who is ready to lead our growth efforts in the European territory, covering wind turbine OEMs and end-users, by learning fast, by engaging enthusiastically with customers and prospects, and by innovatively improvising the commercial tactics.
Preferred place of work will be either Darmstadt, Germany or Naerum, Denmark or another location in Southern Europe.
- Discovering, validating & nurturing new opportunities and handling the sales process from lead creation, opportunity validation, through quotation and negotiation to order booking for new and/or retrofot deployment of systems and services
- Work directly with potential and existing European wind customers to identify their needs and convert these into orders and revenue against assigned targets
- Prepare, submit and explain to customer, technically complete and commercially-sound, duly-approved quotations
Curia søger for kunde i Storkøbenhavn
Har du erfaring med markedsanalyser og porteføljeudvikling samt interesse for nye teknologier og trends?
Virksomheden er en af Danmarks helt store produktionsvirksomheder. Det er en global markedsledende leverandør til energisektoren. Virksomheden har hovedkontor i Storkøbenhavn.
Som Product Portfolio Manager kommer du til at udarbejde forslag og anbefalinger til virksomhedens fremadrettede produkter. Dette gøres ud fra markedskravene samt et indblik i den nyeste teknologi, og i samarbejde med eksterne og interne stakeholders. Du får således ansvaret for det kommercielle indspark til virksomhedens fremadrettede produktpipeline og får også væsentlig indflydelse på prisfastsættelsen af produkterne.
Derudover består dine arbejdsopgaver bl.a. af:
- konkurrentanalyser og markedsvurderinger
- identifikation og udvikling af nye potentielle produktområder
- deltagelse i relevante fora
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and dynamic environment? Do you have solid HSE and operational experience? Then why not join Maersk Drilling as HSE Superintendent supporting one of our three asset teams.
The HSE Superintendent supports the Asset Manager and team, as well as the local rig teams, in all matters related to HSE, including analysis of performance trends, identification of initiatives and actions needed for our operations to become HSE incident free, coaching and direction setting of local HSE advisors, incident investigations, and assisting in all internal as well as external communication needs.
In order to ensure good cooperation with the rig teams at our shore bases as well as on the units, it is expected that you are available to travel regularly, including offshore.