8 job matcher din søgning
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
Nespresso Nordic Technical and Quality Management (TQM) in Copenhagen, Denmark is searching for a new colleague. To strengthen our team we offer an interesting position in a very dynamic business environment. We are looking for a communicative, business-oriented, professional After Sales Coordinator, B2B.
In this role, you are accountable for providing support to the Nordic markets in the area of Technical Management to achieve our business goal: To ensure our key competitive advantages through input to continuous improvement and best service with a main focus on After Sales Service for Out of Home (OOH) in the region. Your initiative, focus on customer service, and innovative thinking will contribute to the success of Nespresso.
United Nations Development Programme, Copenhagen
UN City Copenhagen is made up of two premises. The current job opening is at Campus 1 on Marmorvej. The building was inaugurated in 2013 with the ambition of being as environment friendly as possible. It was successful awarded the platinum LEED certificate because of its energy reducing features and intelligent design.
Summary of key functions:
- All internal maintenance of UN City Campus 1 that is not the responsibility of Bygningsstyrelsen;
- Utilizes skills in trades such as plumbing, roofing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, carpentry, etc.;
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements;
- Assists in event organizing;
- Other duties as assigned.
As our Key Account Manager End User Sales you are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named end-user accounts in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
Together we can ...
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts
- Maximize sales opportunities by growing Signify share of accounts' purchases
- Deliver on the AOP Sales and Margins targets
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies (and discounts on Philips products).
EIVA a/s, Stilling
As an EIVA R&D engineer, you will play a vital role in the development of our hardware products. You will partake in development projects from concept to production, including:
- Maintenance and further development of existing products
- Development of the EIVA product line and customer projects
- Analogue/digital circuit design and PCB layout
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture, engaging with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar.
Technical Lead Engineer for our software platform
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to take the leadership in establishing our future technical software platform for our highly advanced processing equipment in the food industry?As Technical Lead Engineer you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of our new technical platform in Aarhus.
- Work closely together with other Technical Lead Engineers in our Global Marel Core Program, to further develop, evolve and make sure that the software standards stays state of the art.
- Take part in development teams to support a successful implantation.
- Collect and challenge the requirements from the stakeholders, and ensure alignment in relation to serviceability, modularity, compatibility with industry standard.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
PS4 A/S recruiting on behalf of Teledyne Reson in Slangerup
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment? PS4 seeks on behalf of our client a strong and development-oriented Technician.
Teledyne RESON is a leading provider of high-quality underwater acoustic solutions. With global presence and service-facilities, they specialize in the design, development, manufacture and commissioning of advanced multibeam sonar-systems, sensors, transducers, hydrophones and survey software. They operate in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine-research business areas.
- Support and participate with in technical electronic knowledge in teams and projects
- Use and contribute with your strong mechanical competencies
- Educate and train production team and colleagues